Merged: Psychics channel Michael

He told me that a while back.

Okay, I think this gif is "safer." Hehehehe.

So so sweet, though. I was about this little girl's age when I first saw Michael. Definitely takes me back to my childhood. :cry:

Nice siggy:) I love it.
I think most ppl from this thread were kids or even babies when Michael was a famous artist already. I think just me and mjbunny were pretty much adults during his Bad Era.
Probably we are the oldest folks in here. But that's OK.

Edited: your siggy is gone now....

Last edited:
Whoa how did this thread jump ahead so quick? Sloooww down. :lol: But I'm loving the discussions here. :D

On the "creepy religious" subject, I think some part of Michael liked being compared to religious figures like Jesus Christ or Krishna. Else why would he request for paintings of himself as the Krishna or for instance that Last Supper painting

lastsupper_michaeljackson.jpg

And then put them on display in his home. An outsider might find that weird, but that was just Michael. He loved that kind of thing.

On another note, I get the "Jesus" vibe whenever I see that "Earth Song" performance from my avatar. Also on "Will You Be There" from MTV 10th anniversary.

Hai gurls hai! Whew...that took me a while to catch up. :popcorn: Enjoyed the breeze of interestingness here though!

I've been digging into some stuff about astrology today, and about compatibility and so on. Amazing how much new stuff I found out that I've always felt and could find back in astrology now. So spot on. Also looked into compatibility (Amy/mjbunny...ykw, LOL) and I found that compatibility through zodiac signs itself was totally different from compatibility through moon signs. The moon signs one was like...hitting the nail RIGHT on it's head for what I already felt so strongly. :eek: Has any of you more info about that, how can it be so totally different? Would a moon sign be more accurate as it's more to do with the day of your birth and so on...? Couldn't exactly find info about that.

I just had one of the strangest visual experience looking at that photo. Astral projection I guess. Woah. Bunch of beings in the background got going while I was typing in the thread where I saw the picture. That was quite something.
I think I know what you mean, 'cause I've gotten that with several other photo's and this one has that kind of vibe as well. Interesting. :wub: Cool you got all those things happening while looking at this one!

Has he shown you what YOU look like to him? Wait for that one! :D
LOL, this reminded me of a group meditation in which at one point I saw two versions of myself. Two girls with long blonde hair, one wavy and curly and the other one had her hair hanging 'upwards'. One stood for 'striving/wanting to go high/fighter' or so and the other one for 'laidback/adored/no issues'...the latter one felt like the right one and I chose to morph with her. Michael kind of led me to all this and 'held my hand' through the choice. Hmmm. Wonder if that's how he sees/saw me at that time.

Here's a great quiz about Earth Angels.
Cool quiz! I got this one and it says '80 other people got this result! That's 4%'. Interesting.:lol:

Revolutionary Soul

The anarchists of the Earth Angel ranks, your spiritual family like a stirring volcano is constantly moving, forever changing, and you unleash your power and force when least expected, and all around you feel it coming. If there was such a thing as an "awkward teenager soul" it would be yours. The revolutionary souls are the future of the spiritual society as they refuse to be tied to any category of soul. Your hunger for knowledge is deep and you are constantly bored. You live for your independence and float from one dimension to the other, exploring all philosophies and teaching, and applying them to where you think they're relevant. Some percieve you as arrogant and brash, but that is just the upstart in you talking. Never one to yield to tyranny and conformity, you laugh in the face of authority figures and live a life of right or wrong based on your gut feeling. You have a natural contempt for all that's popular and trendy, and think humans on the majority are fools for their need to have how they should think and feel dictated to them. You were most likely the class rebel and got into trouble quite a bit when young with your sarcastic sense of humour and brutal comebacks. It was your kind that gave birth to the Punk era, and was behind the overthrowing of many a corrupted and unjust leader throughout time. Use that conviction and determination to inspire others, and victory will surely be yours.

I would say that for me this feeling is accompanied by being sooooo IN LOVE with Michael that it's just, well, visceral. It's not the usual feeling of love, I mean like the daily feelings that are typical, and I don't believe I can make myself feel this exact way. It's like that pulling sensation is just so overwhelming with this "Ohhhhh, I LOVE YOU sooooo much!!!! :D :D :D" kind of feeling that it almost 'hurts'. It's like it comes on, that intense yearning/anticipation feeling in my solar plexus with the feeling of of intense, happy (no sadness), love for Michael that's like dying to MERGE.
Yes, totally same here!!!!! :heart:

Waiting to see if Paul the psychic octopus can really predict all 8 games. So far he's been right on all 7 he predicted. Think about that for a minute. The octopus was right 7 out of 7 times. That's either an amazing coincidence or we seriously need to interview this squirmy guy about some important stuff!
:lmao: - Yeah weird stuff man! I really wonder how he can be right, and how did people even come up with the idea in the first place to let him guess such things?! Friggin' cool if he really is that psychic though!

You know what I love??? That people left and right are having these emotions, this knowledge pours out of them, in one thread after another. Constantly somebody just knows and feels something they can't put into words. The fact alone, that so many feel SOMETHING should be an indicator. And then you have the total fraidy cats, too. I haven't read a single time that somebody said that Michael Jackson IS Jesus, yet people freak out nonstop. :*****:
So true, I'm pretty amazed by how often this comes up and how often people describe the same feelings, even if they aren't that spiritual or anything. Can't remember if this has always been like that or if people already said such stuff before he passed. I wasn't really around MJ boards before, so I wouldn't know.

Doh. Watching those interview vids of Aqualeo that were posted in the Jesus thread. In them there's a link to this. He's making a whole documentary: http://www.fandrrecords.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=73
Okay, that vid doesn't work properly for me...it keeps messing up. Who's Aqualeo...? Did I miss something? ;)

Last edited:
Hello Harmony Hut!!! :wub:

Michael has told me that he knows he is not Jesus, but he did what he could to emulate him.

Aww our Michael :wub: Yeah, he showed us that.

Do you know what started playing when I was writing about the whole homophobic hatred and about "writing it down for a miracle to be granted"?

Amy Winehouse, "An Unholy War"
"Some Unholy War"

If my man was fighting
Some unholy war
I would be behind him
Straight shook up beside him
With strength he didn't know
It's you I'm fighting for
He can't lose with me in tow
I refuse to let him go
At his side and drunk on pride
We wait for the blow

We put it in writing
But who you writing for
Just us on kitchen floor
Justice done,
Reciting my stomach standing still
Like you're reading my will
He still stands in spite of what his scars say
I'll battle till this bitter finale
Just me, my dignity and this guitar case

Yes my man is fighting some unholy war
And I will stand beside you
Who you fighting for
B - I would have died too
I'd of liked to
If my man was fighting
Some unholy war
If my man was fighting

The creepy thing is that I am working on a song about MLP- and it contains lyrics about THE KITCHEN FLOOR! Geez.

WOW. I have to say I love this song. I bought Amy's "Back To Black" and it honestly is one of the best albums of the 21st century.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had ANOTHER MJ dream and I keep having them almost daily and the problem is, I hardly ever memorise them. :mello: I really need to look up tips. Anyway, the key points were:

Michael
Debbie
Paris
Competition
Motorcycle
Stabbing :)mello:)

Hai gurls hai! Whew...that took me a while to catch up. :popcorn: Enjoyed the breeze of interestingness here though!

I've been digging into some stuff about astrology today, and about compatibility and so on. Amazing how much new stuff I found out that I've always felt and could find back in astrology now. So spot on. Also looked into compatibility (Amy/mjbunny...ykw, LOL) and I found that compatibility through zodiac signs itself was totally different from compatibility through moon signs. The moon signs one was like...hitting the nail RIGHT on it's head for what I already felt so strongly. :eek: Has any of you more info about that, how can it be so totally different? Would a moon sign be more accurate as it's more to do with the day of your birth and so on...? Couldn't exactly find info about that.

Hello Everyone. :waving:

Hi Mrs. Music

In astrology what makes your chart or anything 'personalized' is when you know your Sun,Moon & Ascendant. Creating a Natal Chart using your birth time & location when you were born will give this information. You will need your birth hour,minute AM or PM - Your birth City,State & Country and of course your Date of Birth - Month,Day,Year. Once you have that about yourself you can look at where every planet etc. was when you was born...then if you know another persons birth info. you can do a more accurate compatibility between yourself & another person. Make a free account at astro.com (you can choose which language options at the top right hand corner.) And create your very own personal charts - this will give you insight into what Sun,Moon,Ascendant etc. astro.com is a good place to start learning about your signs and charts.

Asedora :)
I wish you & your son a wonderful vacation. :hug:

Much :wub:

Last edited:
Wow, quieter today. I see the creepy-religious thread is permanently closed now. Hope you're all doing ok :heart: :group: I slept forever, missed this huge storm that tore the whole city up, just was out cold, lol. Dreamed MJ-related stuff the whole time, though. Nothing specific that stands out, just I know that MJ was a topic in every dream in one way or another. I just wish I'd dream of HIM again :wub:

On the "creepy religious" subject, I think some part of Michael liked being compared to religious figures like Jesus Christ or Krishna. Else why would he request for paintings of himself as the Krishna or for instance that Last Supper painting
And then put them on display in his home. An outsider might find that weird, but that was just Michael. He loved that kind of thing.
Yes, gooood point. He liked being portrayed as religious/mythical characters :yes: And me, I was always so ok with it, lol.

There is so much that goes into compatibility besides sun/star signs. Yes, the moon plays a big role, as does everything else. If you're looking at friendships, love relationships, etc, just for the main points of compatibility, you mostly want to check out the sun, moon, ascendant, mercury, venus and mars. You can tell a lot just by simple comparison of those one-to-one, like Moon to Moon, Mercury to Mercury, etc. Then consider how one person's moon sign relates to the other person's sun and ascendant as well. Those are places to start at :) From there it can be simple or get as complicated as you want, lol. I remember being amazed how Linda Goodman's Love Signs was still so accurate just based on sun signs, though. She just rocked.

Cool quiz! I got this one and it says '80 other people got this result! That's 4%'. Interesting.:lol:
Revolutionary Soul

The anarchists of the Earth Angel ranks, your spiritual family like a stirring volcano is constantly moving, forever changing, and you unleash your power and force when least expected, and all around you feel it coming. If there was such a thing as an "awkward teenager soul" it would be yours.
:lol: Anarchist Angels? Who woulda known! Do you guys wear a lot of leather and black lipstick? Or would that just be the Punk Angels? :punk::rofl:

Oh, amazing that you also get the butterflies thing. Hmmm.

Oh, an Aqualeo is the guy (group, I guess) that did that "Michael Jackson Was Your Jesus" video months ago on Youtube. Here's a rundown of Aqualeo for you:

MJ Was Your Jesus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m0FjM3W3ck
MJ Was Your Jesus documentary trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-0hsgLD7bA
Interview about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kESD4hJvePo

I had ANOTHER MJ dream and I keep having them almost daily and the problem is, I hardly ever memorise them. :mello: I really need to look up tips. Anyway, the key points were:

Michael
Debbie
Paris
Competition
Motorcycle
Yikes, the last word doesn't sound so good.

..The octopus was right 7 out of 7 times. That's either an amazing coincidence or we seriously need to interview this squirmy guy about some important stuff!

Due to the color of my passport I am thinking that beer batter and calamari sounds like an excellent idea! At this point the orange team should be with me on that. :rofl:

Michael
Debbie
Paris
Competition
Motorcycle

Yikes, stabbing ?

Hello Everyone. :waving:
In astrology what makes your chart or anything 'personalized' is when you know your Sun,Moon & Ascendant. Creating a Natal Chart using your birth time & location when you were born will give this information. You will need your birth hour,minute AM or PM - Your birth City,State & Country and of course your Date of Birth - Month,Day,Year. Once you have that about yourself you can look at where every planet etc. was when you was born...then if you know another persons birth info. you can do a more accurate compatibility between yourself & another person. Make a free account at astro.com (you can choose which language options at the top right hand corner.) And create your very own personal charts - this will give you insight into what Sun,Moon,Ascendant etc. astro.com is a good place to start learning about your signs and charts.

I'm interested in this stuff too. Thank you for this clear explanation. *runs off to find out her moon sign*

Hope you're all doing ok :heart: :group: I slept forever, missed this huge storm that tore the whole city up, just was out cold, lol. Dreamed MJ-related stuff the whole time, though. Nothing specific that stands out, just I know that MJ was a topic in every dream in one way or another. I just wish I'd dream of HIM again :wub:

There is so much that goes into compatibility besides sun/star signs. Yes, the moon plays a big role, as does everything else. If you're looking at friendships, love relationships, etc, just for the main points of compatibility,you mostly want to check out the sun, moon, ascendant, mercury, venus and mars. You can tell a lot just by simple comparison of those one-to-one, like Moon to Moon, Mercury to Mercury, etc. Then consider how one person's moon sign relates to the other person's sun and ascendant as well. Those are places to start at :) From there it can be simple or get as complicated as you want, lol. I remember being amazed how Linda Goodman's Love Signs was still so accurate just based on sun signs, though. She just rocked.

You certainly must have been out cold. We had heavy rain storms here too. The water in the toilet started gurgling even. I was wondering whether to run to the attic and get out the life raft or start piling up furniture so it wouldn't get wet. Nice, too much fantasy. Instead I did nothing, closed the windows upstairs and cleaned up the mess from rain blown in and went to bed trying to sleep ( horribly humid, hate hot weather!), let alone dream about Michael.

I have a little white butterfly everyday in my garden, it pops in to say hi and flies away again. No internal butterflies though...

Due to the color of my passport I am thinking that beer batter and calamari sounds like an excellent idea! At this point the orange team should be with me on that. :rofl:

Even though I'm a vegetarian I still say: fry the little sucker!

Aw thanks a bunch, didn't know about that website! Totally gonna try that out! :D

There is so much that goes into compatibility besides sun/star signs. Yes, the moon plays a big role, as does everything else. If you're looking at friendships, love relationships, etc, just for the main points of compatibility, you mostly want to check out the sun, moon, ascendant, mercury, venus and mars. You can tell a lot just by simple comparison of those one-to-one, like Moon to Moon, Mercury to Mercury, etc. Then consider how one person's moon sign relates to the other person's sun and ascendant as well. Those are places to start at :) From there it can be simple or get as complicated as you want, lol.
Yeah I checked up on those others as well, but could mostly just find information about moon signs. Gonna dig further tho', because this stuff that I found so far is SO damn stunning! I just...can't even tell how weird it is to read all this and realize that makes SO much sense. (Okay sorry for being so vague here, let's just keep it on being 100% stunned about what I found.;) :lol: *Bounces* )

:lol: Anarchist Angels? Who woulda known! Do you guys wear a lot of leather and black lipstick? Or would that just be the Punk Angels? :punk::rofl:
Totally! :punk: LMAO! I'm actually very behaved but I've always had this rebellious nature in me, I get offended easily and I always want justice and no enemies, haha. If I want something I'll fight until the bitter end. So I guess it makes sense, somewhere deep? :lol:

Oh, an Aqualeo is the guy (group, I guess) that did that "Michael Jackson Was Your Jesus" video months ago on Youtube. Here's a rundown of Aqualeo for you:

MJ Was Your Jesus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m0FjM3W3ck
MJ Was Your Jesus documentary trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-0hsgLD7bA
Interview about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kESD4hJvePo
Thanks! Gonna check that out a bit later. :)

Calamari, YUMMMM! (Didn't even know what that was before hearing about psychic octo.) But you know what, I'd eat that dude ALIVE! :devil: :lmao:

Geez, I can't remember if anyone posted this in here or not yet:
Jermaine Jackson - Michael Jackson 'Felt' By Family (July 4, 2010 - ContactMusic)
"Jermaine Jackson "feels" his late brother Michael Jackson's presence. The 55-year-old star admits he and his family are still not over the passing of the pop superstar -.... - but takes comfort from the fact he still believes he is with them.
Jermaine said: "We can never get over it, it's just trying to live with it and the fact he's not here. We know his spirit is very much alive. I feel him quite a bit."
Jermaine believes the world was in mourning following his sibling's untimely death at the age of 50 because they recognised he had contributed more to life than just his music.
He said: "We hurt, like everyone else. We're not made of steel. We're human beings: we're family. And when Michael passed and the world cried, they didn't cry because of an entertainer. They cried because of the love that he put back out there and what he was about."
Yeah I checked up on those others as well, but could mostly just find information about moon signs. Gonna dig further tho', because this stuff that I found so far is SO damn stunning! I just...can't even tell how weird it is to read all this and realize that makes SO much sense. (Okay sorry for being so vague here, let's just keep it on being 100% stunned about what I found.;) :lol: *Bounces* )
One thing to consider about moon signs also is that it can depend on the time of day someone is born as to what sign it is. The moon changes signs every 2 1/2 days, so you could have moon in pisces at noon, but moon in aries at 4pm. The charts that just give one moon sign for a day are showing the sign it was in as the day began at midnight, so it's not necessarily accurate. Best to find out the time someone was born (for all planets/placements) and do a real chart ;)

Last edited:
Geez, I can't remember if anyone posted this in here or not yet:
Jermaine Jackson - Michael Jackson 'Felt' By Family (July 4, 2010 - ContactMusic)
Some quotes from the comments on that article:

"Jermaine, your not alone I do sometimes hear his singing and feel he is watching all of us when we write our feelings about him & his family especially his children" (mjmyhero1)

"I have felt his presence also. I have felt it several times and the thought that he would visit me of all people is totally and completly awesome! I believe he is here and is with The Angels-he was here with an Angel after he passed. I still can't fathom why he was here-me of all people! I truly love Michael for his talent, and his beautiful spirt-for all the good he did for the world and his love for all people was and is truly inspiring for us all!" (mshook57)

"While I was laying in bed this morning, stretching before getting up, I heard a very soft "Thank You" in Michael's voice. I live alone, so there was no one in the house to speak to me." (Cat lady 9)

"well i believe michaels spirit is still with us its been almost a yr now and i still dont believe it myself it doesnt seem real but to all michaels fans keep the love flowing thats what he would of wanted" (kerry l)

"Michael Jackson was a very,very,very special Human being -MAN!!I feel his spirit through his songs. They are so powerful I believe the words of his songs (messages) were anointed by God because they were meaningful to heal the world (people)his words from his songs were all about L.O.V.E. He was a sheep in the mist of vicious wolves!!" (Justice4MJ)

"Michael's love and spirit will always be with us and i shall forever love him" (lmiky)

"We feel his présence everywhere too... " (Astrig)

"What about us,Michael??? What about me,Michael??? I love you so much!!! God bless you!" (P.Y.T.)

:angel: :heart:

mjbunny;2886278 P.S. Some of you may remember when I had this kinda 'creepy-religious' realization one day while looking across the room at my Ultimate Collection cover. TII was similar: [IMG said:
http://www.dailynews365.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/moonwalker-michael-jackson1.jpg[/IMG]
mj-this-is-it.jpg
album-michael-jackson-the-ultimate-collection.jpg

Then consider these as but two examples: pic one / pic two Just saying. I highly doubt I'm the first person who ever noticed this ;) And I don't think it 'means' anything deep necessarily. At the same time I have my little doubts that it was all by sheer accident.

Yes very similar indeed!

I feel michael was maybe showing us in those pics that he was feeling strong and was ready to take on anything that came his way. Which is the reason i reckon they chose to use it for the TII cover.

^ Not sure you saw what I was looking at there. Did you click on the links to "pic 1" and "pic 2" of the religious symbol? ;) The 'Moonwalker' and 'TII' poses of Michael's are similar to that. Like I said, not intending to get creepy, just noticed that similarity some months ago and was like :doh:, why had I never noticed that before? Goes with that theme of Aqualeo's stuff. But again, like others have stated, Michael is Michael, but history repeats itself in certain ways.

^ Not sure you saw what I was looking at there. Did you click on the links to "pic 1" and "pic 2" of the religious symbol? ;) The 'Moonwalker' and 'TII' poses of Michael's are similar to that. Like I said, not intending to get creepy, just noticed that similarity some months ago and was like :doh:, why had I never noticed that before? Goes with that theme of Aqualeo's stuff. But again, like others have stated, Michael is Michael, but history repeats itself in certain ways.

I think everyone sees different message with those pics, we all are given special messages for our own purposes. But like with ur comment on "history repeats itself in certain ways" michael did say in his song "everyday create your history", we all create our own history and with the grace of god - we will fufil our own history & destiny.

I think everyone sees different message with those pics, we all are given special messages for our own purposes. But like with ur comment on "history repeats itself in certain ways" michael did say in his song "everyday create your history", we all create our own history and with the grace of god - we will fufil our own history & destiny.
The Moonwalker/TII poses are similar to that of Jesus as seen on a crucifix. That's what the extra links were to (crucifix pics). Sorry, still wasn't sure you'd seen what I meant (maybe you did?). One day a few months ago I was looking at the Ultimate Collection cover across the room and felt my Moonwalker pose button on my jacket and suddenly realized that it was a "Jesus' pose. It was like... good grief, did I just notice this after 20 years? :smilerolleyes: Just brought it up again because of the Aqualeo thread yesterday. I doubt I'm the first to notice it, which made me wonder if it was entirely by 'accident' or just by 'coincidence'. With Michael's penchant for playing the role of religious and mythical characters in art, it fits well. Again, not saying he's Jesus, because he's not. But someone special, for certain. :angel:

The Moonwalker/TII poses are similar to that of Jesus as seen on a crucifix. That's what the extra links were to (crucifix pics). Sorry, still wasn't sure you'd seen what I meant (maybe you did?). One day a few months ago I was looking at the Ultimate Collection cover across the room and felt my Moonwalker pose button on my jacket and suddenly realized that it was a "Jesus' pose. It was like... good grief, did I just notice this after 20 years? :smilerolleyes: Just brought it up again because of the Aqualeo thread yesterday. I doubt I'm the first to notice it, which made me wonder if it was entirely by 'accident' or just by 'coincidence'. With Michael's penchant for playing the role of religious and mythical characters in art, it fits well. Again, not saying he's Jesus, because he's not. But someone special, for certain. :angel:

I think michael felt very connected to jesus and tried his best to be like him, to go by jesus's words "love all mankind" and indeed love them. But unfortnately like jesus michael had ppl betray him & felt hate towards him.
Michael did his best to ignore all the hate and give love to the haters , even if they didnt love him bck.

Just popping up to say hello. I was hoping that mjbunny was going post some more MJ dreams today. ;) Looks like no MJ dreams for me either so far, just reagular crap. I wonder what is going on.

Asedora :)
I wish you & your son a wonderful vacation. :hug:

Much :wub:

Thank you hon.:hug: I am not that excited really. I just want to make my baby happy.

Everybody have a nice day, evening, night whatever it is..... :)

Last edited:
:unsure: Wow, quiet in here. Hi everyone :heart: Nothing really to report. Had a lot of MJ references in dreams, but nothing I can specifically recall. The general inability to remember dreams continues. So weird. Hope everyone's ok today. Who was it not long ago that dreamed about coming to the board and seeing a thread or whatever with naked pics? :lol: You should check the News part of the forum, lol.

:unsure: Who was it not long ago that dreamed about coming to the board and seeing a thread or whatever with naked pics? :lol: You should check the News part of the forum, lol.

I saw it lol. I do not like this kind of "art". I have nothing against nude pictures but it gotta be real good. If it is not it feels taste less.
I had some MJ realated dreams too, but I cannot reamember anything. I just know that he needed help. This is all what I could remember.

Take care, I gotta go now.

I had a MJ-related dream last night: I met Katherine, Michael's mom, and I started telling her all enthusiastically about my discovery of Michael, how much he means to me and my DVDs, CDs and Books. She just sat there smiling gently with such a loving look in her eyes. She's a very special lady, reminds me of my own mother. I also told her in my dream about the magical thing of the drawing of the key and my earlier dream of a key. There were a bunch of people surrounding her, all sitting at a poolside, but I did not pay attention to their faces.
Then later, I had another dream, not Michael related, and I saw two persons ( mother and a tiny boy-infant) lying at the bottom of a pool. It didn't look good so without hesitation I dove into the water and rescued them both!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came across another fun quiz: Which Animal Totem are you ?

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/639016/which-animal-spirit-totem-are-you

My result:

Your soul is bound to the Fourth Totem, Solomon: The Owl.

Solomon appears as an azure feathered owl. He embodies wisdom, judgement, reason, and stability. He is associated with the color azure, the season of autumn, and the element of water. His downfall is farsightedness.
You are most compatible with Ravens and Monkeys.
------------------------------

Funny that I'm an owl. reminds me of the dream of the owl, that was so very vivid with a message for me about death, but not in a scary or creepy way.

Hope everyone is doing okay!

Nice dream about his mother :heart:. Katherine reminds me of my mom too! ;) But then Taurus mothers are like THE mommies. My mom's less soft-spoken than Katherine, but they're both Tauruses and actually look quite similar. Creepy about the last dream, though. Maybe it was just symbolic of helping someone out who's 'drowning' emotionally? Would make sense, at least. You reminded me that I did have a brief blip of something about Joe in my dream, but I can't remember what :doh:

On the quiz thing I got:
Your soul is bound to the First Totem, Ares: The Dove.
Ares appears as a pearl dove. She embodies love, peace, balance, and devotion. She is associated with the color pearl, the season of transition, and the element of love. Her downfall is idolization. You are most compatible with Wolves and White Stags.

Hi Harmony hut! How are you? :heart:

...I'm so disappointed that those nude paintings weren't real nude photos. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back