Merged: Psychics channel Michael

LOL I love how this thread becomes really funny sometimes, whether it's about sex or drugs... :p

Hm, Angels are supposedly another "class" by itself, just as humans are.
I'll go along with intergalactic, multidimensional being he's trying to help us to become. (NO, I'm still totally sober!)
I'm still trying to figure out how I would describe him, but most of the time I'm, well yeah, "Speechless."

Interesting you mentioned this, I was just wondering today if we're still considered human beings when we pass over to the other side. Or are we some other being entirely. Are we only considered human when we're in our flesh and bone shell? What exactly are spirits anyway and how did they come into existence?

ETA: I cannot speak for the others and how they communicate with Michael, though. I am especially curious as to how they are are doing this as well. Especially the ones who say they do this on a regular basis. Please share with all of us exactly what your skills/gifts/abilities are. I, and I'm sure many others in this thread, would love to know these details also. :)

Bump! Bump! Bump!

I'm bumping this request because I know plenty of people would like to know the answer to this. Come on, now. Please share. ;)

GAH!! I accidentally edited this post a page back instead of quoting it. Hope somebody already quoted it. Durrrrr... :doh:

But yeah... please share with us. Come' on.

:clapping: :p

Last edited:
Oh yeah, to say he's "complex" would be the understatement of the year. And don't nobody think he can't get pi**y either. He can get pretty rough and sarcastic too, especially if you hit on a topic that hits home with him in a painful way. It's not as if he's not having a few issues himself.
He can be sweet and hilarious, but he can get pretty biting too. :smilerolleyes:
You can have "arguments" with him and they will hear you 5 galaxies from here. He loveslovesloves to point my weaknesses in my general mindset and where I am "lacking" in spiritual development. Nothing like a good beatdown from Michael Jackson, lemme tell ya.
Save to say, anything he does, he does with 200%, good or bad. He's simply intense all the way around.

The other personality traits you describe sound like Michael... but in my experience, he pretty much avoids "silly" confrontation(s). Yes, if the subject is close to his heart, he will then become extremely stern. And yes... he has yelled at me, very loudly, I might add, lol, (but I seriously deserved to be yelled at at the time :blush:). But nothing as harsh as you have described at all. That would make him sound like his father, and I know he does everything in his right mind NOT to sound or 'parent' like Joe. Although, there's no doubt in my mind that he could get to that point of 'bullying'... because once again... Joe is his flesh and blood. I just don't believe this is true of him, IMHO.

Last edited:
The other personality traits you describe sound like Michael... but in my experience, he pretty much avoids "silly" confrontation(s). Yes, if the subject is close to his heart, he will then become extremely stern. And yes... he has yelled at me, very loudly, I might add, lol, (but I seriously deserved to be yelled at at the time :blush:). But nothing as harsh as you have described at all. That would make him sound like his father, and I know he does everything in his right mind NOT to sound or 'parent' like Joe. Although, there's no doubt in my mind that he could get to that point of 'bullying'... because once again... Joe is his flesh and blood. I just don't believe this is true of him, IMHO.

I never described him as a Joe Jackson abusive type who says things to hurt you. I have never ever said such thing. As you have experienced for yourself he can be pretty stern. And he has his own issues, just like you and I do.
However he's not the always sweet love you more dude either. If he thinks you could do better in part A or part B, he'll let you know about it.
Your spiritual development is nothing that he'll walk away from. And he will DEMAND you stretch and reach higher, he will DEMAND I try when he knows I'm not doing what I could be doing. And he doesn't like excuses. And he'll let me know if I failed to think outside the box. People would be shocked at how raw he can become. He's the most loving, most sweet and most kind and yet he can be so raw that you gasp for air. He knows how to take you to the outer limit of your own Self- and make you push it out even further. He knows how to take me to my own limit of my Self and will force me to reexamine that outer edge. And I love him for that, absolutely and unabashedly love him for it.
Some people would suffer cardiac arrest themselves if they knew what he's capable of saying.

The name Joe Jackson doesn't even enter my mind with him, I don't even want to utter any comparison out of respect for Michael. Bullying?? That word wouldn't enter my mind.
And if he loves, he loves. Michael is not his public persona of Peter Pan the way people misconstrued him day in and day out. He's not a pushover either, but he's not cruel.
He actually doesn't yell and when I say you can hear him through 5 galaxies afar than that has a lot of double meaning. He has an impact, a huge impact, it reverberates throughout. It's the way he expresses something that makes the 5 galaxy impact on me.
I wouldn't know much about silly confrontations, he doesn't like conflict and sometimes would rather leave things unsaid when they are too close too home. When something breaks out of him, it's because it's been stewing.
But he sure is silly, in a very lovable way.:) I described something that bugged him, yes.

My description may seem harsh to you, but he's not harsh. He's the most loving and generous being one could ever hope to experience. There's a huge disconnect between his public persona he had in the past and who he really is.

He also might be different with different people. What he is though and that is very interesting, brutally honest. Not to hurt you, but he keeps it real, very real. Sometimes I am surprised at the mostly very calm message other people get. He's not a mystical creature to me that keeps going on and on about Kumbaya my Lord. He has purpose and by God, he'll make sure you understand yours. That is Love in it's essence, to help see others through this process.

I'm almost at the point where I don't know what I love most about him.
The impact he has as a great artist and humanitarian- or what he does for Mankind after the end of his life on earth?
I'm apparently also the only one who keeps going on and on about his pursuit for Mankind. It's a rather ungrateful job (as in life most people don't know Michael's depth) because most people alive will have absolutely no clue just how much this being Michael Jackson is turning the wheels on behalf of Mankind. And how he is working with other to help us. Most people will have no clue what I even try to say with this.

He must have very different "points of interest" with different people, whatever your own leanings are. It's that simple. What I always try to emanate to him is that he can be who he is without exception and sometimes I am surprised by who he is. That's all. :)

Last edited:
Modulation, Michael dosen't have the same persoanlity as joe no but Michael can be stern and protective as I have experienced, I haven't been shouted at but have have had a stern talking to ecspecially when I was a student at college and Michael knew very well I could do better and not to slack, without his imput and his chat I would HAVE failed my college course. As for being protective, me and my dad argue alot and sometimes can turn into verbal abuse and when we constantly argued and said not very nice things Michael would get angry and mad but for good reasons, he didn't stand there and let me cry and get shouted at for no reason and he can yell and shout and have a temper when he needed to, everyone experiences anger, even Michael.

Modulation, Michael dosen't have the same persoanlity as joe no but Michael can be stern and protective as I have experienced, I haven't been shouted at but have have had a stern talking to ecspecially when I was a student at college and Michael knew very well I could do better and not to slack, without his imput and his chat I would HAVE failed my college course. As for being protective, me and my dad argue alot and sometimes can turn into verbal abuse and when we constantly argued and said not very nice things Michael would get angry and mad but for good reasons, he didn't stand there and let me cry and get shouted at for no reason and he can yell and shout and have a temper when he needed to, everyone experiences anger, even Michael.

That is my experience as well. "don't you dare sit there and take it. Don't you dare." And he'll me even when it's time to get over it, you know, the whole concept of crybaby (ouch) doesn't sit well with him. I think I know what you mean pretty well.

Michael let me have as long as I needed to get over something, I've never been called a cry baby and I don't think Michael would ever call someone that to be honest, I'm very sensative and can cry at drop of a hat and he's always been there to give comfort no matter what the situation may be.

I think I made a sufficiently long statement simply on how I experience him. I spoke to my experience specifically. I also said that people experience him differently. That's pretty much all.

It's neither a competition, nor is there a viable "right or wrong". People are different, have had different experiences in life and that also will impact your own relationship with this being. There is no "you are right and you are wrong". Any attempt of judging others when they speak specifically to their OWN experience renders a thread like this useless. I speak to MY OWN experience, that does not mean other are expected to experience the same.

People need to accept that we will not have the same experiences because all of us are different people of vastly different ages and and even cultural backgrounds. It is next to impossible to have the same experience- and what would be the point of that?

We can find certain overlap because we are talking about the same Michael Jackson- but it really isn't that difficult to accept the simple fact that we will have huge differences in experience, because we are different people.

Reactions: Bee
Well some of your posts clearly made Michael to sound really harsh and almost cruel or even an ass. Michael spoke his mind in life and will continue to do that in spirit.

Modulation may I ask how long have you experienced talking to spirits? Thought I'd let ya know that Archangel Michael is watching has he said you aren't protecting yourself and you you're unexperienced and I'm not being cocky, for your saftey.

Well some of your posts clearly made Michael to sound really harsh and almost cruel or even an ass. Michael spoke his mind in life and will continue to do that in spirit.

Then what exactly is the problem when I state that Michael Jackson speaks his mind?
You refuse to read what I have also said. You'd rather accuse me of something untrue. By the way, when somebody has to resort to foul language in order to hurt someone with intent, it's a bad sign. Nobody called anyone by the word you chose to use.

I never described him as a Joe Jackson abusive type who says things to hurt you. I have never ever said such thing. As you have experienced for yourself he can be pretty stern. And he has his own issues, just like you and I do.
However he's not the always sweet love you more dude either. If he thinks you could do better in part A or part B, he'll let you know about it.

Your spiritual development is nothing that he'll walk away from. And he will DEMAND you stretch and reach higher, he will DEMAND I try when he knows I'm not doing what I could be doing. And he doesn't like excuses. And he'll let me know if I failed to think outside the box. People would be shocked at how raw he can become. He's the most loving, most sweet and most kind and yet he can be so raw that you gasp for air. He knows how to take you to the outer limit of your own Self- and make you push it out even further. He knows how to take me to my own limit of my Self and will force me to reexamine that outer edge. And I love him for that, absolutely and unabashedly love him for it.
That to me is one of the highest forms of LOVE you could hope to experience. Someone who cares about someone's overall state as an eternal being, not my momentary romantic notions that I have about myself. It's the eternal multidimensional beings he sees and their potential- and if he has to walk over a few of my little girl sentiments in the process- so be it. :D Maybe you're already a fully self-realized being, I know I'm not.
When he thinks, I wallowed enough in pain, he'll make that known. That's a true friend. If he thinks I did good, he'll make that known too and he does it in a manner that make me burst in tears of joy.

That's just MY experience and I'm quite alright with his overall style. In fact, I love it. It's so wonderfully daring at times, too. Sometimes shocking, often sweet (him being an excellent DJ when I have to paint an entire house :agree:), always pushing me to explore who I am really am. If you can't hear or feel the sentiment of love and gratitude I feel towards him, than I have no other way of expressing it.
He's not a pushover either, but he's not cruel.
He actually doesn't yell and when I say you can hear him through 5 galaxies afar than that has a lot of double meaning. He has an impact, a huge impact, it reverberates throughout. It's the way he expresses something that makes the 5 galaxy impact on me.
He also might be different with different people. What he is though and that is very interesting, brutally honest. Not to hurt you, but he keeps it real, very real. ...

He has purpose and by God, he'll make sure you understand yours. That is Love in it's essence, to help see others through this process.

Modulation may I ask how long have you experienced talking to spirits? Thought I'd let ya know that Archangel Michael is watching has he said you aren't protecting yourself and you you're unexperienced and I'm not being cocky, for your saftey.

I'm sorry, could you rewrite your last sentence? I'm afraid I have a hard time understanding what you are trying to say? Call on Archangel Michael for protection? Or are you trying to intimidate me by using an Archangel?

I have been keenly aware of spirits since early, early adolescence. I have seen spirits and heard spirits in clairvoyant and clairaudient shape since I was 20. I'm a true expert in blocking any spirit (sometimes to my own detriment :)) and it took a couple of very persistent spirits to ease my fears.
I had a few years of shutting them all out.
I have called on Archangel Michael a few times, but mostly Kwan Quin (there a few spellings out there) and a few others who come to your aid immediately. All you need to do is literally reach higher and you need not to fear anyone you shouldn't be connecting too. ;D
I'm also partial to the Archangel I feel connected to most closely, and that is Gabriel. I'm also very partial to Sananda/Jesus, Mother Mary/Isis and Heru/Horus, Osiris/Serapis Bey and a few more. My wonderful guardian angel is also there and when you wake up at (if you have one already, not everyone had a situation in life that required one) night, you could see them very briefly.

The guidance of higher realms is very much available to us, so are Angels, just standing by waiting to help us. Fear is unnecessary and will be the biggest factor in everything this side and the other side. Overcoming your fear the biggest challenge and satisfaction. And knowledge will be a major key.

Don't spend your life in fear because you will just carry it over with you. And I'm glad to know that Michael Jackson does not care the least bit for my personal defenses and pretenses, he'll just run 'em down because my fears, pretenses and defenses don't deserve his precious attention. I'm glad for it. ;D

And with that I'll bow out of this thread until we can discuss actual issues again. Time is way too precious to be attacking others for their own experiences. It is July of 2010, a beautiful day outside, perfect to meditate in a grassy meadow.
Love, Blessings and Peace to everyone.:better:

Last edited:

I think she's just saying that you need to make sure you are protected at all times... either by calling AA Michael to watch over you, lighting a candle, saying a prayer, or whatever strikes your fancy. Maybe she'll come back and elaborate, I don't know. I don't think MJfan1989 is even scratching the surface of the subject of "living in fear." Yikes. Maybe I need to bow out as well, if I can't speak my mind or voice my opinions. Like you said, isn't that all what we are here for? :better:

^ lol, you're so goofy :lol: In fact,
tumblr_ks77e6pw181qa26dno1_400.jpg
right now??? :hysterical:

Can i just say i think that is a crack up! too funny! :lmao:

About the previous discussion that went on here, I'd like to share my views and beliefs with you, if you allow me to.

There are times when we experience unity, focused on the same ideals and common ultimate goal, which is to grow and learn as a part of the Tree of Life. The goal is to keep the tree alive and growing tall and strong, with its branches almost seeming to touch the heavens.
Our task may be different, our experiences are definitely different: the roots will say that the world is blackish with minerals and little insects all around and the life-giving water. The branches will talk about their main task to keep the little birds save in their nests and withstand the winds twirling around them. Their world is light, warm, wet, blue as the sky, hot and dry or wet and cold.

It doesn't really matter. It is not about the experiences and the differences, it is about the growth, about opening up and allowing to learn and give to others, to share our gifts and insights, our poems, our songs, our dreams, so we may learn from each other and may learn to truly love one another, despite all these differences in perception and experience.

It is not about having psychic abilities or not even. That is totally unimportant. A blind person or deaf person is not worth any less because they cannot see or hear. It is what we do with our gifts and how we handle the setbacks that are presented to us, that show us who we really are.

I can only speak for myself and the way Michael influenced and still influences my life. despite being a religious person and going to temple, Michael simply made me more acutely aware of who I want to become and what I need to do to make this happen. This is for me to persevere on my spiritual journey, contemplating all the possibilities of the various religions and the insights offered by people with a higher, raised consciousness to learn from them and to keep my heart open, with love, understanding, compassion and forgiveness, wanting to become whole again, to be One with all my spiritual brothers and sisters. There is somehow an urgency that I feel to do my utmost in what I feel to be my life's (soul)purpose as helping ourselves grow and standing bright in the Light and Pure Love, will help others on their journey as well. And that is the greatest gift of all. to fully realize this, that we are part of a greater plan, we are The CHosen One, like Michael sings "You're Another Part of Me", asking us to BeGodsGlow.

I love you all very much~!

I'd like to quote someone: "We are disconnected from love. We are disrespecting each other."

I'm sorry, could you rewrite your last sentence? I'm afraid I have a hard time understanding what you are trying to say? Call on Archangel Michael for protection? Or are you trying to intimidate me by using an Archangel?

What's hard to understand? o_O

And no an Archangel is in NO way intimadating, far from it, AA Michael's job is to protect us from any lower energies, the more open we are to spirits, more of a oppotunity it gives darker energies to attack us and that's why when talking to ANY spirit, you should always ask AA Michael to be around you before doing so.

That's all I was saying.

Hi everyone :angel: Nothing to report really, just some more private stuff going on. Had a lot of 'MJ-ness' in dreams. Otherwise been busy. That was a beautiful post, btw, MJJLaugh :heart:

And speaking of unity, please no one forget Major Love Prayer is next Sunday! I know I totally need it. Last month we were out in public with with a noisy group for the 25th and I feel I didn't really do it at all. I tried, but just couldn't connect. It's crazy how much it means now after months. Missing it sucks. Anyway, next Sunday at 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm UK / 23:00 Western Europe :angel:

It's just time for a break for me, I'm not leaving the thread permanently or anything like that. We'll see what happens...

But I will say that Michael and I got pretty "into it" yesterday. Yes, we had an argument, and I was yelling at the top of my lungs at him right after what happened yesterday. Modulation Alert is right. He's not perfect--at all--he was human just like the rest of us. He's moody, sarcastic, uncomfortable with his (emotional) feelings, and never likes to admit when he's wrong. Ever. I'm pretty PO'ed and disappointed with him right now, and he knows it, too. I don't care what he thinks about my actions or this post--he deserves to be called out... And he SERIOUSLY needs to practice what he preaches. There, I said it. Once again, I don't care what you think about this post, Michael. You know you've wronged me.... and I'm not taking it anymore. Thanks for making me look like a psycho, though... but oh well, somebody had to call you on your bullshit.

Last edited:
It's just time for a break for me, I'm not leaving the thread permanently or anything like that. We'll see what happens...
But I will say that Michael and I got pretty "into it" yesterday. Yes, we had an argument, and I was yelling at the top of my lungs at him right after what happened yesterday. Modulation Alert is right. He's not perfect--at all--he was human just like the rest of us. He's moody, sarcastic, uncomfortable with his (emotional) feelings, and never likes to admit when he's wrong. Ever. I'm pretty PO'ed and disappointed with him right now, and he knows it, too. I don't care what he thinks about my actions or this post--he deserves to be called out... And he SERIOUSLY needs to practice what he preaches. There, I said it. Once again, I don't care what you think about this post, Michael. You know you've wronged me.... and I'm not taking it anymore. Thanks for making me look like a psycho, though... but oh well, somebody had to call you on your bullshit.

Woohaa...

Ok, ok. I don't care what you and Michael have been feeling about whatever but practice what he preaches? I'm sorry but are the accomplishments of Mr.Jackson in life and in spirit not enough for your highness?

Don't blame Michael for making you look bad. You control what happens in your life, not Michael. Would you just let the man be? Even if you think he is wrong, the man is DEAD and he had a pretty hard ass life despite of his achievements. Leave him alone. He's not perfect but neither are you so you shouldn't go onto his fanboard and belittle him. Leave him alone.

And he's "wronged" you? Michael owes you nothing. Unless you were like his best friend in real life, he can walk away whenever he wants to.

(as if I'm gonna sit back and let whoever, fan or hater, attack Michael...)

Last edited:
Hey guys :) how are you doing?

Been reading tha last few pages and just wanted to say that we need to get this thread on track again...I don't know if it's just my impression but I feel like the energy has changed...we need to bring back the love :heart: :angel:

hope everyone is having a great day :hug:

The love never left, sometimes the other stuff gets in the way, that can happen, nothing to get upset about, we're all human, and sometimes we're just tired, irked, or don't feel understood in our experiences. Michael felt very alone in his life. I have felt very lonely at times, I mean, who hasn't ? The intensity may differ, but what I'm trying to say is that by feeling misunderstood, misquoted, we can feel extra lonely. That is a rotten feeling that nobody wants, so here's to starting over, like a real family. Every family has its little fallouts, lets just move on, shall we ?

As long as someone is going to bring up something from the last pages, the energy will not change, so.....

My cherry tree is growing like crazy! It has three cherries, real cute, still a bit green, but I'm amazed at the speed of things growing in nature. My cherry tree is my own little symbol of Michael's energy, and carrying everything he stood for in my heart, so this little cherry tree will keep popping up as a metaphor of Michael and what he stood for.
Cherry trees bloom so briefly, yet their blossom is breathtakingly beautiful. While the blossom soon wilts away, that should not make us sad, the blossom is paving the way for the cherries. There is a season for everything, just like in real life ?

We are touched by Michael's magic, never the same as before that magic touch, and then we are obliged to share our good fortune with others, to pass on the magic, so it will never be lost and live on forever, in our hearts and souls, and the hearts of our children, who pass it on to their children, season after season...

hello angels.. mj bunny!! i tried to reach u, for the global unity event.. too bad i didn,t get to you earlier we could have done another prayer together..

angels, until we reach the truth in our hearts.. the rest is the product of the mind.. mind thinks, mind questions, mind doubts, mind searches. the heart KNOWS AND LOVES. we re all made of love. past experiences created a false image abt who we are.. but we are love...

i think we should all be free to express what we feel as long as we do it wth love..

there was a nice story i have learned from a tibetan monk. a woman goes to a monk to confess that she did a bad thing: she told the monk: each day i go to work, there is this man who aggresses me, comes to me and i get scared of him. yesterday, she said i got so scared of him that i kicked him wth my umbrella and i ran.. she said, i feel so horrible abt it, i know i have to love everybody.. The monk said to her: "do not feel guilty, it doesn help. He said, tomorrow, when u pass next to him, fill your heart with Love and then.. kick him with the umbrella".

Talking or non talking abt things doesn't change anything just as action or non action. What matters is that we can KEEP THE LOVE GOING inside our hearts whenever we express ourselves.after all we are all being of light. we are made and impregnated wth that consciousness..i believe more and more that we are here for that.. to change this world, or aren.t we??

last night i did the prayer for the Global unity and listened to Michels Heal the world..

i was amazed at how deep his words were in the lyrics:

And The Dream We Were
Conceived In
Will Reveal A Joyful Face
And The World We
Once Believed In
Will Shine Again In Grace
Then Why Do We Keep
Strangling Life
Wound This Earth
Crucify Its Soul
Though It's Plain To See
This World Is Heavenly
Be God's Glow
We Could Fly So High
Let Our Spirits Never Die
In My Heart
I Feel You Are All
My Brothers
Create A World With
No Fear
Together We'll Cry
Happy Tears
See The Nations Turn
Their Swords
Into Plowshares

god bless, love you

PS a more of a down to earth question.. the forum is asking me to log in each time I change page and even when i posted.. did i do something wrong??? :unsure: :blink: :))

hello angels.. mj bunny!! i tried to reach u, for the global unity event.. too bad i didn,t get to you earlier we could have done another prayer together..

angels, until we reach the truth in our hearts.. the rest is the product of the mind.. mind thinks, mind questions, mind doubts, mind searches. the heart KNOWS AND LOVES. we re all made of love. past experiences created a false image abt who we are.. but we are love...

i think we should all be free to express what we feel as long as we do it wth love..

there was a nice story i have learned from a tibetan monk. a woman goes to a monk to confess that she did a bad thing: she told the monk: each day i go to work, there is this man who aggresses me, comes to me and i get scared of him. yesterday, she said i got so scared of him that i kicked him wth my umbrella and i ran.. she said, i feel so horrible abt it, i know i have to love everybody.. The monk said to her: "do not feel guilty, it doesn help. He said, tomorrow, when u pass next to him, fill your heart with Love and then.. kick him with the umbrella".

Talking or non talking abt things doesn't change anything just as action or non action. What matters is that we can KEEP THE LOVE GOING inside our hearts whenever we express ourselves.after all we are all being of light. we are made and impregnated wth that consciousness..i believe more and more that we are here for that.. to change this world, or aren.t we??

last night i did the prayer for the Global unity and listened to Michels Heal the world..

i was amazed at how deep his words were in the lyrics:

And The Dream We Were
Conceived In
Will Reveal A Joyful Face
And The World We
Once Believed In
Will Shine Again In Grace
Then Why Do We Keep
Strangling Life
Wound This Earth
Crucify Its Soul
Though It's Plain To See
This World Is Heavenly
Be God's Glow
We Could Fly So High
Let Our Spirits Never Die
In My Heart
I Feel You Are All
My Brothers
Create A World With
No Fear
Together We'll Cry
Happy Tears
See The Nations Turn
Their Swords
Into Plowshares

god bless, love you

PS a more of a down to earth question.. the forum is asking me to log in each time I change page and even when i posted.. did i do something wrong??? :unsure: :blink: :))

Amen!
About having to log in every time, you need to set the cookies to being saved as well as clicking on that little box Remember me, then it won't happen again. :heart:

Back