Metal

Dangerous 1991 HIStory

Proud Member
I really love metal. People are always surprised because i listen to MJ and metal, but i simply like various musical styles. :D
Does anyone on here also love metal?
I like melodic death and symphonic metal the most, but I also like other genres of metal.

Here are my top 5 metal bands:

Metallica (Thrash metal)
Dark Tranquillity (melo death)
Children of Bodom (melo death)
Epica (symphonic metal)
Swallow the sun (doom / death metal)

What are your favorite metal artists? :D

I'm into all kinds of music myself and metal would be one of my loves. So, for me, it's Metallica and Rammstein (industrial metal), baby :punk: Seen them both in concert and would see them a million times again. I also have some sort of fascination with Till Lindemann, the lead singer of Rammstein - he can put on some act on stage :wild:

I love Rammstein. I also love Within Temptation, Nightwish, and Lacuna Coil. Symphonic metal. :heart:

I don't really listen to much pop music. Michael's really the only pop artist I consider myself a fan of (meaning I own at least one album, in his case, I own all of his solo stuff, but that's OTP.) In any case, I love symphonic metal music, 40's music, musical songs, old Soviet songs, techno, classical music, and Tom Lehrer. :)

It doesn't get much more eclectic than that. People are always surprised that I'm a Michael Jackson fan, and I like metal music and songs about WWIII, poisoning pigeons, etc. You can't pigeonhole me into a category. I suppose the same can be said about you. :p

I'm getting into Hatebreed at the moment :) Love their song from the Saw VI soundtrack "In Ashes They Shall Reap".

Video:

[YOUTUBE]Pj0UnN7jW1k[/YOUTUBE]

I'm also a fan of Japanese bans like Maximum The Hormone, Garugamesh & The Gazette :)

Maximum The Hormone:

[YOUTUBE]QcDGxieGLsg[/YOUTUBE]

Wow! So cool to see so many other metal/alternative fans.

I've noticed quite a few goths / hardcore metal fans wearing MJ t-shirts at festivals and commented on it to my friends. There's clearly an affinity for Michael. Maybe it's the hair??!

We're Lamb of God fans in this house and Metallica. Used to like Sepultura but haven't listened to them for a while.

Back in the 1990's, as well as loving MJ, I used to listen to huuuge amounts of metal. Still llisten to more alternative/gothy stuff such as Sisters of Mercy or Queens of the Stone Age 'though.

I've been a huge Metallica fan for the last 20 years. Saw them 3 times on stage, these guys have an incredible energy.
And yeah, thats true, a lot of people are surprised that u can be a metal fan, and totally adore MJ. But I can see the link. Michael had a "metal" side of his own. He worked with Slash, right? lol

huge thrash metal fan
Metallica
Slayer
Megadeth

particularly Metallica, yes i like st anger and death magnetic too, thought they were too well produced

Back