Michael Album Leaked - Discussion New Tracks Thread

While I'd love and want to encourage everyone to wait these last few days for the album, I guess some people want different things at different times. To each his own.

LOVE MICHAEL:clapping:

LOVE THE KING! I do really think THIS IS HIS ALBUM ::MICHAEL

Buying at least 5 copies on Friday

There are more than 100 users currently viewing this thread lol

WEB SHERIFF
Who You Gonna Call
Tel +44(0)208-323 8013
Fax +44(0)208 323 8080
websheriff@websheriff.com
www.websheriff.com

Hi NMaV,

On behalf of Sony Music and Epic Records, we would kindly ask you not to post copies of tracks from "Michael" on your site (or any unofficial preview material from Michael Jackson’s posthumous, new album - street date 14th December).

We do appreciate that you are fans of / are promoting Michael, but the labels and MJ’s estate would greatly appreciate your co-operation in removing your links to the pirate files in question.

Thank you for respecting the labels’ wishes and, if you / your readers want good quality, non-pirated, preview material, then a full length version of “Hold My Hand” (featuring Akon) is available to link to at www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIxEISCUN3k ... .. for further details of the new album, check-out www.michaeljackson.com , as well as MJ's YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/michaeljackson and Facebook at www.facebook.com/michaeljackson ... .. and keep an eye on these official sources for details of further news, preview material, videos and on-line promotions.

The preview of “Hold My Hand” is for hyper-linking only and for streaming by fans via MJ’s YouTube channel, so please reciprocate this gesture by not ripping and re-posting the audio track. As a further goodwill gesture to MJ’s global and wonderfully loyal fanbase, the official video for “One More Chance” is now also available for streaming / linking at www.michaeljackson.com/uk/news/just-added-michael-jackson’s-one-more-chance-video-full-video .

With Thanks & Regards,

WEB SHERIFF
Uh-oh!

Could someone send me the link???

And dont worry Im buying 3 copies next week so im covered

It's great seeing many of you actually enjoying the album so far.
It is getting me excited for the album again. (I'm still gonna try and wait for my own copy to arrive in a few days. It's hard but hopefully worth it!)

I am DEFINITELY going to buy this album, but someone PLEASE send the link!

:)

I just heard HT I can't believe WOW :woohoo::woohoo:

So what exactly does one do with a rar file?

Are there separate links? I can't open .rar files.

Michael is the best album overall since HIStory!

not a single bad song!! - 10 PERFECT SONGS !!!!

You can use WinRAR to extract the songs out of the file. Just download it, it's free.

I've given a link to quite a lot of you, please enjoy. :) Do still buy this album! Don't go cancelling any pre-orders! :p

Best of joy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the best song on this earth....

Back