Michael Crying

Lots of people critized him because he was cryin durin those concerts, how dare them? :angry: in Mexico City he felt so moved because of the love of his fans. WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? people sometimes makes me sick!!

awww, i am so proud Meixcan fans gave him that love!!!!!! we love you Michael!!!!although its a shame i wasnt born when he came =(

I have it...
gfgfh2td.jpg

so sad :( poor baby...

me too... above.....

there was one clear pic of MJ crying, Michael Jackson gives aid to Yugoslavia.. that's the title

Yes...Back in 1993 when Mr.Jackson did the State of the Union Address about the Allegations...

ahhhh... to live is really not easy yet honey??
a great war

wait was that concert from the NIGHT the news broke or something? That's incredibly sad.

:bugeyed:bugeyed OMG ARE U SERIOUS!!!?? That concert was the night the news of the child molestation broke??? Poor michael :cry:

The hurt and pain he must of been through since then...then 2005 happened....nah nahhh i will never ever forgive the ppl that have done this to him

Never seen this picture before and it's so sad, it's heartbreaking...

ohh this is so hard too see, poor michael :(

i havent seen any other photos, but are there some videos? i know that he cried during his oxford speech, but i've never seen any footage of that, only audio...

Hi guys, I got a HQ pic of MJ crying during the trial, and I will post it later today. It is very sad to see and hard to look at; I am warning you ahead of time, lol.

But I think we all want to see photos like this to see the human side of Michael, the side of him we can empathize with. He is someone we love, and would do anything possible to take his pain away in the situation found in these photos. So if I see a photo of MJ looking sad, I am not going to avoid it, I may become sad seeing him that way, but I can also say a prayer and hope for things to get better. Even now I pray for him...well, it's more of me just wondering if he is okay and asking him if he is in a better place now, and praying that he won't have to suffer anymore.

Back