Michael getting his own statue in Vegas

The whole promotion statue, teaser, Thames and all was a giant **** you to the media, Sneddon and Evan Chandler in case you missed that.
MJ was not narcissistic he knew full well that the whole thing was over the top and that's the way he wanted it and it worked
splendidly .
--------------------

Exactly. It was a huge sucess. It was a proud moment to be an mj fan after all the hell of the previous years. Topped off with the mighty E.S success

Last edited:
Video up of the preparation and unveiling on Michael's Facebook:

I noticed the voiceover stops just as the line from the song "Stop f*ckin with me" comes on. I like to think perhaps that was intentional. I hope so anyway.

They can sue Radar because Radar used them and named them as boys MJ possibly molested, 3T are plaintiff.
They are not suing because Radar slandered Michael, but sued because Radar slandered and insinuated that MJ molested them - see the difference?

The estate cannot sue because there is no law against libel and slander against dead person.

"Slander is an untrue oral statement made about someone that damages his reputation. Under general legal principles, only a living person can bring a suit for slander because a dead person suffers no harm if his reputation is sullied. In some states, a defamation suit begun by an individual before his death may be continued by his estate."
Exatly. This is why Wade/James is doing what they are doing. if MJ was alive, those guys would not be doing what they are doing. Jermaine just talked about Murray and Paris made a comment. Sorry but they do not need make this no bigger. And for those who have heard Murray said he is a disagrace. The only folks who are allowing Murray to speak are tabloids which many people know is trash (only MJ haters wiil love what Murray is doing because they are sick in the head as well and haters are not going to care what MJ family have to say). Like I said, if CNN, Foxnews, MSNBC, et give Murray a platform, then I would expect the family to do more, right now, Murray is revealing the kind of low life he is. And In the United States, people are more concern about Trump than Murray and his lies.

Who cares if it's another HIStory statue? Diana Walczac did an excellent job sculpting it and Michael deserves to have his statue in Las Vegas. Everything portraying him in a positive light is welcome and appreciated by me at least
I agree. No status really ever is 100% like the person it is made about. Just take that is a an appreciation towards MJ and his achievement. Be happy for this news. What do some of you want: more news on Murray, Radaronline lies, and Wade?

It's why the statue makes sense for me. It represented the onslaught brought on by Evan the dentist Chandler. The media went crazy and the tabloid explosion sent shock waves that still goes on today. "You've got to stand up" as Michael sang!

IMO, to bring back the History statue is a great idea! Not just any MJ statue but exactly this one.

It is very symbolic, IMO. Michael survived back then with his head held high and he will survive now! Against all media mess, Murray or Wade!

He will always remain the one, the King.

It looks great!

I would love to see it!

It's why the statue makes sense for me. It represented the onslaught brought on by Evan the dentist Chandler. The media went crazy and the tabloid explosion sent shock waves that still goes on today. "You've got to stand up" as Michael sang!

IMO, to bring back the History statue is a great idea! Not just any MJ statue but exactly this one.

It is very symbolic, IMO. Michael survived back then with his head held high and he will survive now! Against all media mess, Murray or Wade!

He will always remain the one, the King.
EXACTLY!! It's perfect-especially now.

This statue must have been made new, and it actually looks like the one by Diane.

The big ones that toured the world with the HIStory tour looked different (face was much less MJ looking)

Michael promoted masterfully, it's obvious he wasn't going to let the people who crucifyed him to him down and defeated. When I think of an MJ statue, I think of this one, Diana Walczak's is the only statue which made Michael justice.

You may write me down in history

With your bitter, twisted lies,

You may trod me in the very dirt

But still, like dust, I’ll rise.

Still I Rise by Maya Angelou

...but at the same time it felt like I was in presence of a deity. -Diana Walczak
1450169_761015813967321_5691106617765304192_n.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a picture of me in front of the History statue i was at the Fan Fest in 2011.:)

13886247_827222267414433_2438893930792073649_n.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE the HIStory era, the History album, the HIStory tour... everything about HIStory, it was the best time/period of my life.

I am so happy that the HIStory album/era is getting the attention that it deserves and the album is one of the best sellers.

To date, Michael Jackson is the FIRST and ONLY artist to have 5 albums selling over 30 million copies worldwide: Off The Wall (35 million), Thriller (110 million), Bad (45 million), Dangerous (40 million) and History (30 million=60 million units!!!).
As a result, Jackson holds the record of an artist with the highest number of the best selling albums worldwide.

Back