Michael in disguises

Kizmic

Proud Member
I like this one.

09-7-09-image-1-49475847.jpg

damn lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

one of his looks, looked way too funny ...

hahahahahahaha, nice disguises really (^^,)

still cute though

I miss him so much... I remember reading about Michael in the paper, wearing that cool zorro mask :( God I miss him... I want him back so bad... THIS IS TOO DAMN HARD I JUST CAN'T MOVE ON :(:(:(:(:( He was my shield...

More of a costume/mask than a disguise but....
009.jpg

Some of these are just hilarious! How you gon be in a disguise but then out with LMP! The one with the crazy teeth and the Yankees hat is a good one tho... too bad any real fan woulda recognized Bill and knew that was Mike with him...

Last edited:
I miss him so much... I want him back so bad... ..

That's just what I was thinking :(
When I saw this pic
001.jpg
I thought God, I miss that man. I miss his body and his stance and poise and posture and everything about him. :cry:

Its a shame that one has to go that far, why cant everyone life a normal life no matter who u are in life.

Its a shame that one has to go that far, why cant everyone life a normal life no matter who u are in life.

Gotta tell ya, if I recognized Michael on the street, I don't know how I would have reacted.

I think I could have held off on actually making a direct approach to give him a modicum of privacy, but I can't see myself not following him for a bit with a big fat grin on my face!!!

To be honest, I'm *pretty* sure that the disguises only drew MORE attention to him, haha.

I'm not even gonna comment on some of these.. the crooked teeth and the large 'tache in those pics with Lisa :hysterical:

ROFL

I remember being at work and reading the Tabloid papers (yeah, they're always in the staff room but I'm not the one who buys them) and there'd be pictures every now and then of Michael being seen in his disguises. I felt sorry for him but had to laugh at the same time. Love you. x

LOL! I know he liked costumes, but what is this even supposed to be?? It reminds me of that Christmas-Armadillo thing Ross wore in Friends :lol: :lol:
OMG you're right! hahahaha I loved that episode!
But Michael doesnt look happy in that pic..he's like; what the hell did they want me to wear? :mello:

wow! most of these I hadn't seen before. He does have a good sense of humour... but at the same time I can't imagine how trapped he must've felt if even when he was in such disguises he couldn't get away from the media....

I reckon his disguises were cool :) I LOVE zorro mask, I LOVE that cool blue POWER suit he's wearing whilst walking with that shopping bag... god I love him.

Here's another:
mj3rj5.jpg

Gosh, how could he breathe with that...."thing" all over his face?

poor michael ,he tried so hard to not be recognised, but he couldn't escape :( they couldn't give him a moment's peace

Back