Michael in Ireland [ Merged ]

Re: Michael in Ireland

I love all the vids and the article you have all posted in this thread.
They are all very nice and so revealing of the real man, Michael, not the mega star.
THanks so much for all this, it really means a lot to me :)

aparrently Lidl arent aloud to sell it till monday. my mum went up 2day to get me it while i was at school, they said they have it, they just arent aloud to put it out or sell it till the 22nd!! :boohoo:

aparrently Lidl arent aloud to sell it till monday. my mum went up 2day to get me it while i was at school, they said they have it, they just arent aloud to put it out or sell it till the 22nd!! :boohoo:

I got it in HMV this morning, i was going to lidl but i decided to check HMV first, i gotta say some of the extra's are brilliant, it really was going to be the best live show ever on par with dangerous and bad obviously. I got the double disc special edition with three 3D back stage passes which are class.

Last edited:

I got it in HMV this morning, i was going to lidl but i decided to check HMV first, i gotta say some of the extra's are brilliant, it really was going to be the best live show ever on par with dangerous and bad obviously. I got the double disc special edition with three 3D back stage passes which are class.

How are those???
I am planing to get a copy of HMV just to have those, for I didn't get tickets for TII shows :(

How are those???
I am planing to get a copy of HMV just to have those, for I didn't get tickets for TII shows :(

They are not actually tickets to the show but replica back stage passes, on the front there is a 3D image from TII and on the back it says THIS IS IT Michael Jackson King of Pop 5o2 V.I.P JULY 13, 2009- MARCH 6, 2010. They are pretty cool.

How are those???

They are not actually tickets to the show but replica back stage passes, on the front there is a 3D image from TII and on the back it says THIS IS IT Michael Jackson King of Pop 5o2 V.I.P JULY 13, 2009- MARCH 6, 2010. They are pretty cool.

OMG lethal!!
im so going to hmv IN THE MORNING!!! AHHHHHHH!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

wowowww!
THat sounds great!
I do want those, they should have offered this in my country... anyway, I have to manage to get it, this really rocks!
Thanks for answering this fast!

They also have cool TII t-shirts, they are grey with the the TII cover picture of Mike on the front.

oh class!! i better take my big purse! hehehe
did you go into the actual shop? or are you talking about online?

oh class!! i better take my big purse! hehehe
did you go into the actual shop? or are you talking about online?

I went into the shop. didn't see any poster for it or anything they were just all on the shelf plus if you bought TII you could also buy smooth criminal for 3 euro.

i wonder how hmv are aloud to sell it and lidl not? :S
ive sent my da over to get me it in hmv, i hope to god he comes back with it!! lol

my da has just rung be from HMV, the fella said that up north its monday, he said it came out yesterday in the republic! :( Noooo fair!

my da has just rung be from HMV, the fella said that up north its monday, he said it came out yesterday in the republic! :( Noooo fair!

Where are you from, yeah it seems that we release new cds and albums on a friday the same day our charts are compiled whereas in Britain they release them on a Monday after they have they compiled their charts on Sunday.

Where are you from, yeah it seems that we release new cds and albums on a friday the same day our charts are compiled whereas in Britain they release them on a Monday after they have they compiled their charts on Sunday.

im from co-armagh in the north of ireland! this is not fair! grrr.

:(

im from Armagh city. ah ive just ordered it off of HMV's website. :D

well im learning to drive...haha but couldnt wait any longer so i had to order it there now. god knows when ill get it tho! :lol:
i think dundalk is the nearest town in the south to me.

well im learning to drive...haha but couldnt wait any longer so i had to order it there now. god knows when ill get it tho! :lol:
i think dundalk is the nearest town in the south to me.

I'm just outside Dundalk myself, it's not too far from Armagh city but with out a car it is. My brother is actually gone down to Armagh today, ah well it'll be there Monday, it's small things like this that makes you think how crazy it is that such a small island is still divided, not for too much though hopefully.

i know! i hate hate HATE the divide!! :(

It won't last forever though, the Irish government is losing too much money through back cross border shopping and at the end of the day the economy is what matters to those in power, anyway that is way off the topic, the DVD is brilliant and good luck with the driving lessons.

Ahh, I can't wait to buy it. How much was the special edition one?

i know! i hate hate HATE the divide!! :(

Tell me about it sister! Well, to me there is no divide - we're all one Ireland. But I know in the logistics of it all there is a divide. It's mad really! :bugeyed

Ahh, I can't wait to buy it. How much was the special edition one?

Tell me about it sister! Well, to me there is no divide - we're all one Ireland. But I know in the logistics of it all there is a divide. It's mad really! :bugeyed

20 euro, not bad considering you get the 3D backstage passes which are cool.

That's brilliant! Going to get the special edition for sure.

i ordered the special edition with the 3d pass off hmv website. got this is it 2nyt in xtravision for 4 nights.

Is Xtra Vision not selling them?

they are, but i have one coming in the post, i ordered off HMV website, so i just got it out to rent! my special edition with 3d pass should be coming 2mro!!!! :D:D:D:D

they are, but i have one coming in the post, i ordered off HMV website, so i just got it out to rent! my special edition with 3d pass should be coming 2mro!!!! :D:D:D:D

Oh, aww! But Xtra Vision is selling the special ed., yeah? Haha I only ask because I want to buy it there tomorrow!

Did fans find him in Ireland and visit where he was staying?

I waited outside Luggala Castle down the road from my house for about four hours with signs and everything... I shouted Michael, Michael! when people were in the grounds, a couple of them waved but I'm not sure if it was him or not!

I heard stories of Michael greeting fans at the back gates one day for a few minutes but never heard more about it. There is no press at all in this part of Wicklow so Michael must have loved the fact he could be with fans and be away from the paps :)

Just cuz it isn't posted in here yet, every Irish fan should see these two videos of Michael's recent time here :)

Part 1

Part 2

Around this time, Michael was recording in Grouse Lodge in Co. Meath and staying in the country estate Luggala Castle in Co. Wicklow

Back