Michael in Ireland [ Merged ]

Re: Michael in Ireland

What is wrong with the Cork accent, it's very catchy if you spend any time in Cork you end up picking it up. Dya know like boy.

Ah I do know like but it's annoying b'y!!
Haha it just seems to me like Cork people like to be heard. They're loud. :lol:
I think I'm just going to stick with my own and say the Galway accent. HAHA.

Ah I do know like but it's annoying b'y!!
Haha it just seems to me like Cork people like to be heard. They're loud. :lol:
I think I'm just going to stick with my own and say the Galway accent. HAHA.

So you rather your own accent than anybody else, c'mon nobody likes their own accent, especially not people from west.
Your right though about Cork, think Roy Keane.

So you rather your own accent than anybody else, c'mon nobody likes their own accent, especially not people from west.
Your right though about Cork, think Roy Keane.

ESPECIALLY NOT PEOPLE FROM THE WEST. L.O.L. :lol: What's wrong with us?!
Not my own accent, I mean I like the way the people around me sound. :)
Fine I also like the Monaghan accent I think. Drawly.
lol yeah Roy Keane, or even worse..Stephen Ireland. :bugeyed

ESPECIALLY NOT PEOPLE FROM THE WEST. L.O.L. :lol: What's wrong with us?!
Not my own accent, I mean I like the way the people around me sound. :)
Fine I also like the Monaghan accent I think. Drawly.
lol yeah Roy Keane, or even worse..Stephen Ireland. :bugeyed

Stephen who? Only messing ye have a lovely accent. Your not from corofin are you? The Monaghan accent is actually a lot like the Louth one but ours is a little more metropolitan.

Stephen who? Only messing ye have a lovely accent. Your not from corofin are you? The Monaghan accent is actually a lot like the Louth one but ours is a little more metropolitan.

Yeah I actually like the Louth accent! It's drawly too! "A bit more metropolitan" LOL!
lol are you joking about Stephen Ireland. Stephen who is right. :lol:
Do you know Corofin?? haha! I'm from not far from there!

Yeah I actually like the Louth accent! It's drawly too! "A bit more metropolitan" LOL!
lol are you joking about Stephen Ireland. Stephen who is right. :lol:
Do you know Corofin?? haha! I'm from not far from there!

I just don't get the media obsession with him, he's not interested leave him alone.
I don't know Corofin but i know i have a few quid on them to win the club all-Ireland so if you want to pop up to the pitch and inform the lads of my wager and the vital importance of them winning.

I just don't get the media obsession with him, he's not interested leave him alone.
I don't know Corofin but i know i have a few quid on them to win the club all-Ireland so if you want to pop up to the pitch and inform the lads of my wager and the vital importance of them winning.

LOL :lol:
Well I think most people just find Stephen Ireland a traitor and a liar. That's all. lol!
We have taken this thread way off topic. haha

LOL :lol:
Well I think most people just find Stephen Ireland a traitor and a liar. That's all. lol!
We have taken this thread way off topic. haha

He should have been asked to play once and when he said no it should have been left at that, i don't think much of him but there all millionaires so i never let it bother me. I was just thinking the same thing, what would Michael think of Corofin chances of beating St Galls in the semi.

From when Jermaine appeared on The Late Late:

Michael Jackson's older brother Jermaine made a pit stop in Dublin on Friday en route from Vienna to appear on the "Late Late Show," where he revealed to host Ryan Tubridy that Ireland was Michael's "getaway" place to escape from all the madness in his ultimately tragic life.
Michael, said Jermaine, "loved it here very much, and I love it here too. He spent a lot of time in Cork in the castles. It's just so peaceful. It's green and beautiful. This is why we come."

Michael_Jackson_pics_36.jpg

Michael with Will.I.Am in an Irish recording studio. Was this when he was staying in Westmeath? Great photo.

Michael_Jackson_pics_36.jpg

Michael with Will.I.Am in an Irish recording studio. Was this when he was staying in Westmeath? Great photo.

No when he was recording in Grouse lodge here, he stayed in Luggala Estate in north Wicklow

Did William actually fly over here to work with Michael, do any of you think he is talented.?

Did William actually fly over here to work with Michael, do any of you think he is talented.?

Michael flew him over he said.
And I wouldn't rate him very highly, would you?

That I Gotta Feeling is just awful, low-rate music!

Michael flew him over he said.
And I wouldn't rate him very highly, would you?

That I Gotta Feeling is just awful, low-rate music!

No I'm not into that song at all, that's why i was wondering what Michael was doing working with him, he must have seen something we don't. Their new song is awful and his grammar is awful too, will i am.

I remember there was a story a while back about Michael recorded The Fields of Athenry with a choir... pretty sure it was fake though, what a shame!

In the few days after he died, the owner of the castle where he stayed gave a really nice interview on the radio about him, and talked about how great the kids were etc.

He said Michael would go out into the garden late at night and dance. This guy knew he shouldn't have been snooping, but he did anyway, and he said Michael would go out by himself when it was dark and just dance silently in the moonlight.

I remember there was a story a while back about Michael recorded The Fields of Athenry with a choir... pretty sure it was fake though, what a shame!

In the few days after he died, the owner of the castle where he stayed gave a really nice interview on the radio about him, and talked about how great the kids were etc.

He said Michael would go out into the garden late at night and dance. This guy knew he shouldn't have been snooping, but he did anyway, and he said Michael would go out by himself when it was dark and just dance silently in the moonlight.

We saw that man Des McGahan in another interview a while back where he showed us where Michael stayed in the house and stuff.
This is the interview you're talking about I think:

No I'm not into that song at all, that's why i was wondering what Michael was doing working with him, he must have seen something we don't. Their new song is awful and his grammar is awful too, will i am.

lol!
If I had to choose between AKON and Will, I'd definitely choose Will though.. Akon sucks! Don't know what Mike was thinking there.

lol!
If I had to choose between AKON and Will, I'd definitely choose Will though.. Akon sucks! Don't know what Mike was thinking there.

I wouldn't be into him either, AKON's voice needs to break, maybe then i could listen too him. I sound old giving out about all the young stars but i just don't think there is much talent out there anymore.

We saw that man Des McGahan in another interview a while back where he showed us where Michael stayed in the house and stuff.
This is the interview you're talking about I think:

Yes that's exactly the one, I've been looking for this all of the place! Thank you! :clapping::agree:

i remember reading that thread about michael supposidely singing The fields of Athenry. is it a rumour? aye?

ragin' i was pure looking forward to some day hearing that!!

He doesn't look too sad though Gottobethere? Not a fan of Mortimer.. AND he spelt Michael's name wrong.

This WAS when MJ was living here, but he didn't want the press to be all over the place here :)

Scroll to about 4.18... :)

This WAS when MJ was living here, but he didn't want the press to be all over the place here :)

Scroll to about 4.18... :)

Only three years ago. :( He was so cute. So mannerly. He was trying to get away but kept coming back to answer more questions.
Smart not to divulge where he was living!!

Only three years ago. :( He was so cute. So mannerly. He was trying to get away but kept coming back to answer more questions.
Smart not to divulge where he was living!!

I know it was an impossible situation but Michael was too well mannered to not answer... I wish Michael stayed here...

Back