Michael in Ireland [ Merged ]

Re: Michael in Ireland

This sounds like a great event. I would love to make it; however, I'll be in NYC meeting up with some fans in June and perhaps going to Gary for his birthday. Michael seemed to really love Ireland. I think he would be pleased. I've always wanted to go to Ireland; perhaps in a couple of years. Next year it's LA. I wish you well in your planning :yes::angel:

Just reading here about this fan day thing. One is already in the works. I am meeting with two Irish fans and a fan Baba from Paris on Friday.

Baba contacted me last Friday about Organizing a meet up for fans in countries around the world on June 25th. He is eager to have one in Ireland, something I was gonna plan for here anyway.

Baba is an event organizer as well as been a fan, I am meeting him along with two other fans Sharon007 and Tommy. Sharon007 has run alot of meetings in the past and I done the last one. Tommy has connections with people in Dublin and maybe able to get a venue.

We are meeting up to bounce ideas of each other and get the ball rolling to make it the best MJ Fan event Ireland has seen.

I'll keep you posted for sure. This WILL happen.

Sorry I have not been here as much on the board as I used too, both parents have been very unwell and been in and out of hospital.

Oh that's so cool Reeta. Thanks for sharing that! Looks stunning there.

I'm confused though.
It says Michael stayed at Coolatore House (Westmeath) which is on the same grounds as Grouse Lodge recording studio. But you say he stayed at Luggala House (Wicklow)? Maybe he recorded on more than one visit at Grouse Lodge? So one time he stayed at Luggala and once at Coolatore?

Wonderful Thread... I :heart: this thread soo much. Very positive reading. Tomorrow is Saint Patricks Day as well. Happy Saint Patricks Day everyone. :waving: :rollingpeace:

:bump:

HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

wonder_lick_HappyStPatt2.gif

draft_lens1835282module18306412photo_1235870435stpatricks-shamrock.jpg

Hope everyone has a nice day!! :) And to my fellow Irish: Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig! :)

Thanks souldreamer and Alyssa!

Anyone have any plans for the day? Do you have a parade in your town Alyssa?

Wonderful Thread... I :heart: this thread soo much. Very positive reading. Tomorrow is Saint Patricks Day as well. Happy Saint Patricks Day everyone. :waving: :rollingpeace:

:bump:

I love how you wrote it all in green!!! :)
:heart:
You're a joy! So positive and uplifting. Thank you! :huggy:

PCR, that's really cool what you posted. An Irish influence on Michael's music-writing. Paddy Dunning said in an interview that Michael was getting into Irish music.

Was Michael ever here for St. Patrick's Day I wonder! Wonder if he acknowledged the day.

Very interesting article, i would love to see this happening, it is also interesting that he planned on working on it while in London for TII, some people claim he had taken on too much with TII but if this is to be believed he felt he would have had time to be recording new music.

I think this is real. I visited the website of this composer and he also had something along the lines "work with MJ" and "more news coming. Who knows... what if this is one of those "10 projects in 7 years" we have learned today? :bugeyed

I am simply in love with Celtic music and Celtic culture. I have discovered it lately, so I know but a few, but I like it so much. Just to think of Michael's music with that special "Irish" flavour... or that "celtic" thing... wowowww.... a dream. A sweet dream.

Another reason why I believe this account is that I have read another by Chilean engineer Humberto Gatica, who was also called by Michael to work in that "second" project (the pop album). He was also invited to work with MJ in the DVD of This is it, the actual tour, by MJ. So well... it's difficult for me to understand what went so wrong with a man so full of energy, ideas, dreas, hopes and wishes....

:no:

Hope everyone has a nice day!! :) And to my fellow Irish: Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig! :)

yeah theres parade's here.... but i dont think im going to them. awk well i might hehehe... im just going on the drink tonight its gona be pure hectic here.... they go wild every year! LOL

Have a great day on St. Patrick's Day and an old Irish song says "you don't have to be Irish to be Irish."

Happy Paddy's Day!
I never thought I would do this, but I'm dressing up as a leprechaun....... lol
Have a great day everyone
xxx

I love how you wrote it all in green!!! :)
:heart:
You're a joy! So positive and uplifting. Thank you! :huggy:

Happy Saint Patricks Day Emerald* :hug: your welcome sweety! Michael's spirit is celebrating and moonwalking in the moonlight :D There's always a parade where I live..every year.

What a crazy St Patricks day, our village had a parade for the first time in 17 years and the place went mental. Every pub packed by midday it was pure crazy, how did everybody here get on?

What a crazy St Patricks day, our village had a parade for the first time in 17 years and the place went mental. Every pub packed by midday it was pure crazy, how did everybody here get on?

Haha aww, sounds cool!
We had the best parade we've had in years. Great day!! I love the feeling of camaradarie on St. Patrick's Day!

Sorry I missed this thread yesterday. I hope you all had a wonderful St. Patty's Day yesterday. I know my teammates in Ireland took the day off, so we were with them in Spirit. :cheers:This is really a great thread. :angel:

Sorry I missed this thread yesterday. I hope you all had a wonderful St. Patty's Day yesterday. I know my teammates in Ireland took the day off, so we were with them in Spirit. :cheers:This is really a great thread. :angel:

Here, here - lovely to hear about all the parades. I love Ireland and the Irish people, i think you guys rock and your country is breathtakingly beautiful, not that i've visited it yet :p; but i will, i'm sure i will, it's only a question of when, not if, it always is.

And yes, we ain't gotta be Irish to be Irish, i mos def can relate to that lol. God bless you everyone. :clover:

Aww guys! :huggy: This is such a warm thread because of you all!

Michael Jackson’s Last TV Interview: Michael & His Love Of Cameras (Ireland, Nov. 2006)

^^^souldreamer, great video you just done posting. He gets so quickly outta chair to check the camera out lol, bless him. He is beyond adorable with that cute face and that curious voice in awe and excited. The man sure knew his technology, all familiar with the products on the market and stuff lol. Like all men, he liked those kind of 'toys', but with him there was an extra value cause of the professional interest he had, or so i would imagine.

I am not as technologically inclined, i have the opposite of the midas touch when it comes to tech, stuff breaks or stops workin when i'm near lol. I still don't understand why they gotta make mobiles sooo darn complicated, i'm surprised they don't cook dinner or make us babies, but i bet they will by generation 99.

Coming back to your lovely country though - as everyone else here who cared about Michael's well being and still cares very much about him, i wanted to thank you guys for the sanctuary Michael was provided with during his stay in Ireland after a very difficult time in his life. I truly think he had a great time there and that's a very comforting thought.

^^^souldreamer, great video you just done posting. He gets so quickly outta chair to check the camera out lol, bless him. He is beyond adorable with that cute face and that curious voice in awe and excited. The man sure knew his technology, all familiar with the products on the market and stuff lol. Like all men, he liked those kind of 'toys', but with him there was an extra value cause of the professional interest he had, or so i would imagine.

I am not as technologically inclined, i have the opposite of the midas touch when it comes to tech, stuff breaks or stops workin when i'm near lol. I still don't understand why they gotta make mobiles sooo darn complicated, i'm surprised they don't cook dinner or make us babies, but i bet they will by generation 99.

Coming back to your lovely country though - as everyone else here who cared about Michael's well being and still cares very much about him, i wanted to thank you guys for the sanctuary Michael was provided with during his stay in Ireland after a very difficult time in his life. I truly think he had a great time there and that's a very comforting thought.

Your welcome :)
Yea..Michael knew his cameras,that is for sure. he knew so much about different things. to me it seems as long as he had a true interest and passion in something he would go beyond limits to know all there was to know about it.
I think Michael had a truely wonderful time in Ireland,I truely believe that. It is just like Michael to find the beauty in everyhwere that he went and Ireland is completely beautiful,atleast it is to me.
:wub:

Yea..Michael knew his cameras,that is for sure. he knew so much about different things. to me it seems as long as he had a true interest and passion in something he would go beyond limits to know all there was to know about it.
I think Michael had a truely wonderful time in Ireland,I truely believe that. It is just like Michael to find the beauty in everyhwere that he went and Ireland is completely beautiful,atleast it is to me.

I totally agree with you. Apologies, i later saw that your lovely country is actually the US lol :p

Originally Posted by souldreamer7
I totally agree with you. Apologies, i later saw that your lovely country is actually the US lol :p

Great video and I agree with you. It was nice to see him so relaxed for a few minutes. :better:

Oh wow, great Gottobethere. I didn't catch him and can't watch now but will later in the week when I'm back. Thanks for the link!

Wow, great clips. He seemed like he was so happy. I wish he could have gotten the chance to live there permanently!

Back