Michael Jackson, Akon Are 'Startin' Somethin' ' On Thriller 25 Track -- Listen To It Here!

i love the new vocals, obviously this remix is nothing compared to the original and the version where it features only akon well bleh -_- dont like it. oh and there must be some confusion as to which version is the actual one to be released, one radio here played the one with mike and a diff station played the one solely with akon

One radiostation in Finland played WBSS with Akon tonight and listeners were able to vote did they like the song or not.. 45% said they didn't like, but 55% thought it's a good song! :sarmoti

One radiostation in Finland played WBSS with Akon tonight and listeners were able to vote did they like the song or not.. 45% said they didn't like, but 55% thought it's a good song! :sarmoti
Do they poll like that often and if so how does that compare with other songs? I expect everyone to like it as much as me but that isn't even so on a fan site. I guess I don't have a feel for how good or bad that is in the scheme of things but I guess if we can get have of the people in the world to buy it we have a pretty big hit, huh?

i could only listen to it once and then that was with a squinted face lol

Now NRJ here has played WBSS and it's been put into their competition called "hit or failure". 2 new songs are played and listeners can vote which one is the better and the winner continues being in the competition until there comes another new song that gets more votes. We'll find out tomorrow if WBSS makes it to round 2 :)

Last edited:
I'm sorry but Akon murdered this song.

:/

Last edited:
:( :( it won't let me watch it :no: because it won't play outside of the usa :yes: :( :(

the worst thing about this song is that it starts off promising, i don't like Akon but the starts of the song is very good but it seems to get worse and worse as it goes on (except for the MJ vocal bit :p).

Back