Michael Jackson and his family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop attacking his family. Attack the Arvisos, Chandlers and all the REAL leaches apparent. I've really had it with you brainless MJ fans attacking his family. If it weren't for Joe's tireless dedication and patient and eye for talent in his sons, where would they be? That's the question you MJ fans conveniently ignore.

Are you f*ckimg kidding me? You couldn't be more delusional!

People mentioned it here, the reason Michael ended up being involved with scums like the Chandlers and Arvizos was because he was looking for individuals who could give him that feeling of having a family, something he NEVER had with the Jacksons. In some cases he was successful with the Cascios for example who he considered his second family.

Joe was right on cultivating and developing Michael's talent to be better every time but he couldn't have been more wrong on the methods he used to do so. Listen to the Glenda tapes, that tyrant savage used to choke up and even broke his ribs in one of that many beatings for missing dance steps or not singing the right note. Or oiling him naked to give him beat ups afterwards. That's not only child abuse, also child endangerment and child torture.

it was very Christian of you that name calling and insulting people who disagree with you BTW.

This is from the conversations he had with the the rabbi talking about how Joe oiled him down to beat him cords.

Last edited:
Stop attacking his family. Attack the Arvisos, Chandlers and all the REAL leaches apparent. I've really had it with you brainless MJ fans attacking his family. If it weren't for Joe's tireless dedication and patient and eye for talent in his sons, where would they be? That's the question you MJ fans conveniently ignore.

Stop attacking his family: No on eis attacking his family. You asked a quesiton people are given you answers

Attack the Arvisos, Chandlers and all the REAL leaches apparent: We do, if you want proof look around the board

I've really had it with you brainless MJ fans attacking his family: Some of the smartess peopole you will ever met post here. And don't ask a question and get huffy when you hate the answers. And who you calling brainless?

. If it weren't for Joe's tireless dedication and patient and eye for talent in his sons, where would they be? That's the question you MJ fans conveniently ignore

Happy perhaps. And there is a lot of things about Joe you ignore

Last edited:

So you start this bait thread and when people do not give the answers you'd like to hear you call them names? Ugh, okay.

It makes me think Katherine emotionally blackmailed him a lot using excuses Michael had to do it for his family. He said that himself they did this since he was little. I wonder why he was unable to say no to his mother if he knew she was using and abusing him to feed those parasite siblings, father or even their children.
I was going to give you my opinion on why Michael never said no to her, even though he knew full well the rest of the family was really getting the money, but thought better of it, thinking I'd just be attacked for my thoughts and opinion on Katherine.

But no need, because the attack came anyway when posters just pointed out documented facts.

"Stop attacking his family. Attack the Arvisos, Chandlers and all the REAL leaches apparent. I've really had it with you brainless MJ fans attacking his family. If it weren't for Joe's tireless dedication and patient and eye for talent in his sons, where would they be? That's the question you MJ fans conveniently ignore."

If it wasn't Michael's dedication and hard work, they still would in Gary Indiana.

Believe it or not, like it or not, it does. The older brothers including Rebbie were having gigs when Michael was still too young to be part of the group and they went nowhere. It was until Joseph realized he had already too much talent for his age and put him as the frontman of the band replacing Jermaine when their situation improved considerably. Michael was the one who got them out of Gary and their poverty.

Was it MJ's biggest mistake to disown his family.

Unfortunately, I was not paying attention and landed in this sub-forum.

Fact: Michael never disowned his own family. However; I understand this is nothing more than a bait thread to encourage anti-Jackson members to post their anti-Jackson mantras.

This is all is pretty easily answered:

Think who of the adults in this family is living independent from the fame of Michael Jackson?
Who of them has a decent job at all?
Who of them was/has been/is sucessful with... hmmm anything?
Who of them is not living of there 'that time fame' which came from Michael and only from Michael?

There is this fact that there was hardly any 'success' for those brothers of Michael and the Dad of Michael before Michael joined the stage.

This family founded the pattern that Michael thought it's normal to spend whatever for ppl... if anything then this family built the ways to his heart other ppl used... because Michael was used all his life, he was from such an early stage that it was just the normal to him and he often noticed much too late.

They still 'use' him! This family(ridiculous to even call this group of ppl like that) still thinks whatever was Michaels is now theirs... that's the core of all the evil which ever happened to Michael. He was abused and used the worst possible by family members.. he never really learned to protect himself from such leeches.
With a well functioning real family Michael would have been never such an easy victim to ppl like the Arvizos or the Chandlers before. But this disfunctional family betraying him and asking for more and more always... they all made those ways for all the dysfunctional ppl later joining Michaels life.

Thanks God for ppl like Liz Taylor and others who taught him a bit about real love, not asking for anything but to be loved and NOT payed or wanting to have a SHARE... it's 'family' the root of everything, it's your childhood forming you to the person you are later in life... as easy as that.

Michael avoided his own family yes, this is not a secret. At times he tried to avoid his own mother too, because he knew the rest of the family would send her to talk to him since he couldn´t say no to her. Avoiding his mother was only when he knew they wanted something from him. She was the one who talked him into getting on stage at the 30th anniversary in 2001, he didn´t want too.

Tygger;4088763 said:
Unfortunately, I was not paying attention and landed in this sub-forum.

Fact: Michael never disowned his own family. However; I understand this is nothing more than a bait thread to encourage anti-Jackson members to post their anti-Jackson mantras.

I don’t understand the logic of such "encouragement".
Honestly, I would say this is nothing more than a bait thread to go after anti-Jackson members to say how awful they are “brainless MJ fans attacking his family”.

Psychoniff, first of all, Michael didn’t disown his family. Second, if he tried to avoid them sometimes it was not a mistake but his choice! Do we all always want to see our relatives? Let it be, he was a grown man, living his life.

Honestly, I would say this is nothing more than a bait thread to go after anti-Jackson members to say how awful they are “brainless MJ fans attacking his family”.

Allusio, regardless of our differences in views, we agree anti-Jackson members were summoned and they arrived and replied as expected. A bait thread is nothing more than an encouragement of an expected response.

Allusio, regardless of our differences in views, we agree anti-Jackson members were summoned and they arrived and replied as expected. A bait thread is nothing more than an encouragement of an expected response.

If an anti-jackson member would started this thread I would totally agree with you.

But it was started also for pretty much an offensive answer to the expected response, IMO.

I don't think it's as simple as there being an "anti-Jackson" camp. I think nearly ALL fans were deeply supportive of the Jacksons in their loss, but decision-by-decision, that support dwindled to nearly nothing. There are FACTS that led to the conclusions of many about the Jacksons' bad choices, in everything from the Howard Mann contract trying to bind the children to a lifetime of contractual servitude, to the ill-conceived "tribute" concert that included Kiss, to the use of Michael's children to hawk a perfume-line, to forgoing the likely court-ordered financial reparations from Murray, even if only a symbolic gesture, and more. I do not question Michael's choice to leave his family OUT of the will. He had good reason. . . .

Last edited:
Allusio, I cannot characterize the opening poster as anti-Jackson or pro-Jackson as it truly does not matter. I can easily see the bait was successful and it is that result that has the importance. The desired effect was achieved.

They couldn't even wait a year after Michael's passing to start using his children, they started in a matter of months. I used to think that fight they had with him because he refused to tour with Janet and the brothers in 2007 was just an invention of tabloids but what they did with those 3 orphaned minors opened my eyes to see their true colors what Michael really was for them. I hadn't had access to the Glenda tapes until 2010, as well as reading Margaret's book when he was with us.

My heart truly went out for Katherine and the siblings, not just his children but after all they've done since June 2009, they all can go you know where, Michael knew what he was doing leaving his Estate in Branca's and McLain's hands.

Some of you can hate/dislike the Estate as much as you want, they aren't perfect and have commited big mistakes but they showed Branca and McClain cared more to protect Michael's dignity than his own "family" trying his medical files not not be used in the aeg trial. I will never forgive KJ allowed her son's murderer to profit off his crime even when the DA Walgren was practically begging her to accept the restriction to not allow that scum to make money off Michael but it was more important to her seeking more money. I won't forgive either she started a trial where her son was once again thrown under the bus, ever inch of his recent medical files scrutinized because she wanted to seek millions of dollar. Money has been more important to them than respecting Michael's memory and legacy.

Reading this thread it is hard to be objective. On one sense the Jackson family was a close unit and MJ found his success initially as part of the family unit, but early on many noticed he had a greater singular talent.
I think the family really tried to show their support at both trials. La Toya stabbed him in the back at the first one, but then regretted it. Katherine attended the court every day of the trial. But after 2005 they expected lots of money and support off MJ when he had his own problems. Michael was a good son overall to Katherine.
The problem was Joe Jackson, had he not been such an abusive megalomaniac, MJ may have been closer to the other. joseph only cared about how much money he could exploit off his kids. At the start it may have been about given them a better life and getting them off the mean streets, but once he knew they had talent, it was his impetus to squeeze every last dime out of them.
Michael always hated Joseph and did all he could to get him out of his life, to be honest if I had a father as abusive as Joseph, I would leave him too. At the end of the day, he made his sons lives misery, all married young to get away from him except MJ. Katherine put up with his crap and philandering all those years and I am sorry to say, I never liked Joseph either, he was just an evil man, and in many ways the blood is in his hands over MJ.

:coffee: Truth be told, no one's family would pass the smell test if they were put under a microscope like the Jacksons. It's easy to spew vitriol from the comfort of being anonymous and/or not famous. That said, life's too short to be attacking anyone and this MJ fan isn't brainless nor do I short change how Joe impacted his children's fame (for better or worse). It is sad and disappointing that many in Mike's family began to treat him as their bank more than their BROTHER. That's what bothers me. They shouldn't have let the fame become more important than family.

Last edited:
FTR, Marlon avoids his family like the plague. HE avoided them much more than Michael did and has done it for YEARS. I wonder why people COVENIENTLY don't bring that up?

FTR, Marlon avoids his family like the plague. HE avoided them much more than Michael did and has done it for YEARS. I wonder why people COVENIENTLY don't bring that up?

Right on, with that! It was painfully obvious that he didn't deal with them regularly when they had that short-lived reality show (A&E network) after Mike died. Their interactions seemed forced and superficial.

That's very true. Marlon also left them right after the Victory tour, when Michael did. Marlon, Jackie and Tito all married very young to get out of the house and have all tried to go live their own lives with their own families and careers and make something of themselves-and the best part, you never heard any signs of jealousy or envy from them. I remember when Marlon was trying to come out with his own solo record, and so many people kept asking about Michael-and he kept directing the focus on him-and there was nothing nasty about it-

And the 3 of them come across in their interviews as happy, healthy, well adjusted, love talking about Michael and the fun they used to have, love talking about their own children and grandchildren and love singing.
Couldn't be better.

I believe that I had mis-read Michael and his family's relationship. Michael loved his family. The reporters, newspaper and others has placed this in our mind about the Jackson family. I love them

I believe that I had mis-read Michael and his family's relationship. Michael loved his family. The reporters, newspaper and others has placed this in our mind about the Jackson family. I love them

Yes he did, regardless of their ups and downs among themselves. Show me a family that DOESN'T have some dysfunction and I'll show you a LIE.

Unfortunate some fans lead other fans to believe the media reports and other folklore as well.

Always wanting something for nothing
Especially what they don't deserve
Reaching in my pocket
I just got to stop it
Even though they got a lot of nerve

That say it all.

I really believe there was once love in this family in the early years but fame and fortune took it away. A family that does not pray together will not stay together as we can see here. Michael could not trust his family anymore the love was going. Like it was mention Michael did the right thing in his will he took care of his mother and his children and that all that matter it was not Michael job to take care of his brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back