Michael Jackson DOCTOR IN HIDING

CherubimII

Proud Member
Michael Jackson DOCTOR IN HIDING

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/jackson-doctor-in-hiding_1113033

The doctor at the centre of the probe into MICHAEL JACKSON's death has gone into hiding after receiving threats from enraged music fans.

Police investigating the King of Pop's sudden passing on 25 June (09) are considering charging his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, with manslaughter amid claims he injected the singer with a deadly shot of powerful anaesthetic Propofol.

A lawyer for the medic, Miranda Sevik, reveals Murray now faces financial ruin after being forced to shut his clinics, and is living in fear for his life. She says, "Dr Murray has received a number of death threats and is laying low. He has a bodyguard."

Murray's Las Vegas home and his Texas storage facility were both raided by police at the end of July (09) and on Tuesday (11Aug09), officers from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) also investigated a Las Vegas pharmacy used by Murray in their ongoing hunt for evidence.

16 August 2009 23:06

Aside: For all we know Dr. Murray could be living it up in the South of France.

No wonder the guy is in hiding people have already made up there mind he murdered MJ when no proof has been found yet to claim otherwise, i'd be hiding too if i were him for all we know MJ could have injected drugs into his system before he took a turn for the worst and the Doc was simply doing his Job but may not have relised MJ had already injected himself therefor cause two different drugs to clash inside MJ causing the Cardiac Arrest, seriously some people should just lay off the Doctor he was only doing his Job.

You can run, but you can't hide.
Thriller, *the doctor was only doing his job*
Well I for one sure the f*ck would not hire this *doctor* to even take me temperature. He might try to stick the thermometer up my nose. At this point, I'm not going to start blaming Michael for his death.

No wonder the guy is in hiding people have already made up there mind he murdered MJ when no proof has been found yet to claim otherwise, i'd be hiding too if i were him for all we know MJ could have injected drugs into his system before he took a turn for the worst and the Doc was simply doing his Job but may not have relised MJ had already injected himself therefor cause two different drugs to clash inside MJ causing the Cardiac Arrest, seriously some people should just lay off the Doctor he was only doing his Job.

"Only doing his job?" Surely you are not SERIOUS? Murray has already admitted giving Michael Propofol at HOME. No qualified doctor would dream of doing that, to anyone, unless: 1. They were insane, 2. Were completely incompetant, or, 3. Planned to kill someone, thinking the Propofol would never be detected in a tox-screen.

This man does not understand the friends and fans Michael had.
Presidents not just in the U.S. but over seas.
Other people in the music business.
Crazy ass rednecks with guns.
Regular crazies with mental healthy problems.
Your average joe that just likes good music and dancing.
Michael's army of love is far reaching.
All I gotta say is: *run m*therf*cker run*

A better choice might be hiding in a cave in Afghanistan? I think he underestimated how much Michael was loved, and that at the very least, fans demand ANSWERS!
"A great artist never dies.":clapping:

"Only doing his job?" Surely you are not SERIOUS? Murray has already admitted giving Michael Propofol at HOME. No qualified doctor would dream of doing that, to anyone, unless: 1. They were insane, 2. Were completely incompetant, or, 3. Planned to kill someone, thinking the Propofol would never be detected in a tox-screen.

Well was MJ unconscious when the Doc gave MJ Propofol? i believe he was i'm not a Doctor or a Medical know it all as some fans claim to be, but i DON'T THINK thats right DON'T THINK the Doctor killed him i think MJ injected himself before the Doctor showed up and another Drug may have been inside MJ's system before Propofol got injected causing the Cardiac Arrest. I have no idea what type of drug Propofol is so if someone could Elaborate that would be dandy ;D

I'm asumming someone hacked your account. I will not respond to this post .

Last edited:
i'd be hiding too if i were him for all we know MJ could have injected drugs into his system before he took a turn for the worst and the Doc was simply doing his Job but may not have relised MJ had already injected himself therefor cause two different drugs to clash inside MJ causing the Cardiac Arrest, seriously some people should just lay off the Doctor he was only doing his Job.

B*ll Sh**

If he was in my room, my city or anywere near me he would not see the light of the day anymore.

Thriller, Michael hated needles.
This is a drug that must be given in an IV. It's not just a quick shot. The IV would be taped to his arm as to not come loose.
I can't see Michael willing letting anyone inject him with anything without tell them if he was taking other medication. He wasn't stupid, stop acting like he was.

Ahhh some fans are as just as delusional as the media always making there minds up before any confirmation is published seriously some people should get a grip and keep an open mind or get a Job writing for the Sun or TMZ.

As Dick Gregory said, "Doctors make the best assassins."

Please, please click on and watch this videos:
As seen on CNN, Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Dr. Raphael Gershon explain the deadly effects of Diprivan when administered at home without any (or inadequate) medical supervision:
Click On:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GdGMOJw4c

The Michael Jackson Case: Do Doctors Get Away With Murder?
Click On:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxVCvppI384

Last edited:
@ Thriller_MJ

You talk a lot of $h!T. You won't accuse the doctor for what he admitted because you weren't there, yet you're asumming Michael did the things himself. You talk a lot of $h!T. :doh:

ye stop talking shit about michael taking these drugs by himself ... he adored life and would not do that to his kids ,friends , fans and family. that´s it.

Well, I'd rather be * delusional* than saying Michael was just another good for nothing pill poppin nut looking for another hit.

I never once said MJ was a good for nothing , I'm just sick of people already making there minds up on something that hasn't been proven to be true or false once the Autopsy is published and says Drugs have been found in MJ's system then i believe the Doctor did no wrong i mean how's he ment to know if MJ's injected himself? he hasn't exactly got X-Ray vision has he, if drugs weren't found in MJ's system before the Doc showed up then i will believe then the Doc killed him till then i'm keeping an open mind and not jumping to conclusions i swear with the amount of people jumping from one Conclusion to another I'm surprised they aint lost weight lol

Well when you say you think he injected himself with something, what do you think everyone here is gonna say?
*Oh that sweet innocent Michael just poppin pill and injecting himself up. He's so wonderful* That is delusional.

Well when you say you think he injected himself with something, what do you think everyone here is gonna say?
*Oh that sweet innocent Michael just poppin pill and injecting himself up. He's so wonderful* That is delusional.

If Michael hated needles so much he wouldn't have had nose Jobs would he? and you said it i THINK he did i never said he ACTUALLY did it people can say whatever they please its a Human Right I'm not sorry for saying what i did but its only specualtion as is everything else about Michaels passing. and keep in mind MJ was addicted to Pain Killers so who knows what else he MAY or MAY NOT have been taken

I hate this man and have a lot of anger towards him(the mistakes he made, I also believe it was murder) but don't support anyone killing him as revenge as 2 wrongs just don't make a right. I don't think Michael would support it either, that is just my opinion.

Yeah he was addict 16yrs ago. So glad to see that coming back to bite him in the ass now. That's lovely.
For any type of surgery the doctors would knock him out.
It's one thing for you to give yourself shots, it's another to have someone do it for you.
I'm scared of needles. I could never inject myself, no matter how much pain I'm in.

So, you'd rather believe Michael killed himself being stupid than to think a doctor could screw up? Doctors are humans too.

Back on topic: Aren't the cops watching Murray and the other doctors to make sure they don't run?

Well the mutherF*** better stay in hiding, after what I just read.

Cant operate your practice (The Nerve), boy you better be thankful your ass is still breathing.

Thriller MJ, this is the "Investigative Unit," where people speculate. Please read the rules stickied at the top of the forum. If you want to wait for the autopsy report, which may NEVER be released to the public, you are free to do so. However, I highly recommend that you cease-and-desist this type of post in THIS forum. The autopsy report may never be released, or may be skewed or inaccurate, and this is the forum for people who are NOT waiting. Please do not post like this again, but move to another forum and don't spam this one. Thank you.

Vic

Yeah he was addict 16yrs ago. So glad to see that coming back to bite him in the ass now. That's lovely.
For any type of surgery the doctors would knock him out.
It's one thing for you to give yourself shots, it's another to have someone do it for you.
I'm scared of needles. I could never inject myself, no matter how much pain I'm in.

So, you'd rather believe Michael killed himself being stupid than to think a doctor could screw up? Doctors are humans too.

Back on topic: Aren't the cops watching Murray and the other doctors to make sure they don't run?

Michael may be at fault here for already having another drug in his system but we don't know that yet do we? i'm not a big fan of needles either Devil Injections i call them lol. I get where your coming from about being knocked out for surgery but nobody knows if Michael was auctally clean after his addiction in the 90s its all speculation which is the irriting thing i think all the fans myself included will be so relived to find Michael didn't actually have anything in his system till the Doctor came along.

I hate this man and have a lot of anger towards him(the mistakes he made, I also believe it was murder) but don't support anyone killing him as revenge as 2 wrongs just don't make a right. I don't think Michael would support it either, that is just my opinion.

I try really hard not to use that word, but it gets harder and harder every day.

The dislike I feel for this man is overwhelming.

I don't promote killing of another human being, it not right and nobody should even consider doing something like this, but I am soooo angry.

I pray :pray: to God this man and anyone else involved in Michael's death is brought to justice.

Back