Michael Jackson DOCTOR IN HIDING

Michael's bodyguards are now Murray's body guard? Hmmm..... interesting.

And why do ppl automatically think that the fans would harm Murray? Isn't the Alviros and Jordan Chandler still alive and kicking. And Even though some say they may not of killed him, what they did to him was really horrible and is what I believe lead Michael to his eventual death.

The point with Murray is that he was not doing his job. It was not his business to administer diprivan seeing that he was not an anestheologist or whatever. If he was really doing his job he would of told Michael that he would not give him diprivan.

And I believed he delayed calling 911 because he wanted the diprivan to come out MJ's system so cause of death could never be known.

Why couldn't Mike use something else for his insomnia? I know he is already dead but could someone explain isn't there other sleep aides that would of helped him? This has really been bothering me.

if you are think to xanax that's a pill,not a shot.and propofol is usually given with lidocaine so xanax is not dangerous in comparasion.propofol was the doctor mistake,no doubt about it!

Michael's bodyguards are now Murray's body guard? Hmmm..... interesting.

And why do ppl automatically think that the fans would harm Murray? Isn't the Alviros and Jordan Chandler still alive and kicking. And Even though some say they may not of killed him, what they did to him was really horrible and is what I believe lead Michael to his eventual death.

The point with Murray is that he was not doing his job. It was not his business to administer diprivan seeing that he was not an anestheologist or whatever. If he was really doing his job he would of told Michael that he would not give him diprivan.

And I believed he delayed calling 911 because he wanted the diprivan to come out MJ's system so cause of death could never be known.

Why couldn't Mike use something else for his insomnia? I know he is already dead but could someone explain isn't there other sleep aides that would of helped him? This has really been bothering me.

because Michael was afraid of getting addicted to some sleeping pill so he used this propofol that doesn't make you an addict,but he didn't realize how dangerous this is!

this "hiding" must be another show. it's not a doctor. it's a show-man.

i know fans are angry to say the least but i cannot truly imagine a Michael Jackson fan to send death threats to someone. i mean a true MJ fan.

To be completely honest I think he will be lucky to not face any physical harm, period. If he doesn't go to prison, fans will surely find ways to torment him, and try to hurt him

it's easy to say. because we are angry. but are you ready to harm him? the moment you harm him - you'll stop being Michael's fan. harming is not justice. i do want this doctor in jail. but he's a puppet. and the ones who ordered Michael will never be in jail. but there is God who has justice for them. :evil:

AND FOR MICHAEL :angel:

it's easy to say. because we are angry. but are you ready to harm him? the moment you harm him - you'll stop being Michael's fan. harming is not justice. i do want this doctor in jail. but he's a puppet. and the ones who ordered Michael will never be in jail. but there is God who has justice for them. :evil:

AND FOR MICHAEL :angel:

Exactly as angry and upset as you are, no one should lay a finger on him if you are a fan of Michael. He wouldn't do it, he didn't go out and attack Evan Chandler and others did he? 2 wrongs don't make a right.

kettle meets the pot.
Innocent untill proven quilty, wasn,t that the thing we said about mike during the trials?.
To judge and ventilate your opinion on the things you read from not reliable sources makes you all just as disgusting as the tabloid trash.

kettle meets the pot.
Innocent untill proven quilty, wasn,t that the thing we said about mike during the trials?.
To judge and ventilate your opinion on the things you read from not reliable sources makes you all just as disgusting as the tabloid trash.

Yay someone who sees things from my point of view lol

The funny thing is, that 6 years ago, some fans were screaming:

Innocent until proven guilty...

Hypocrisy, right? Some fans are angry when someone bash MJ, yet they do simmilar thing...

Everybody here (and in the press and on other sites) need to take a chill pill.
The truth is that nobody knows the truth, except for Dr Murray.
The investigation is not complete and the autopsy hasn't been released, and it may never be available to the public. We need to realise that anything we say is just speculation. Even the accounts of the people close to Mike in his last few weeks don't agree on what was happening to him. I have my own opinions of how Mike was in his last few weeks and I won't go into that now because it won't help anybody.

BUT I am so disappointed that nobody stepped in to help him. That must be one thing everybody can agree on. Whatever happened, Mike needed help.

kettle meets the pot.

Jenny, and for anyone else who has not yet read this, I've copied (below) the sticky at the top of the page. Please review the statement. This is a SPECULATION forum, and to say speculation is "disgusting" is beyond inappropriate. There are many facts that ARE known from "reliable sources," including those statements that I posted from Murray's own attorney's office. If you don't want to speculate that's fine, but this is a difficult time and please don't make it harder on the MJJC membership who choose to speculate here, in this appropriate forum for that. If the Investigative Unit offends you or drives you to insult those who post here, then place your attention in some other forum.

Thank you,

Vic

icon1.gif
Attn members of this forum
The description of this forum:

Quote:
MJJC Investigative Unit: In this forum we question Michael's death, the latest news and stories surrounding his death and the conspiracy theories - contains heavy speculation so please if you aren't able to respect the atmosphere of this section do not enter.
There are members here who dislike this section and have entered threads here to repeatedly try to stop members from speculating. As of today, if you are caught doing this, your access will be removed from this section. Please read the forum description before posting, ok? If you are uncomfortable then please do not enter.
--------------------------------------------------------------

victoria83,
I didn,t noticed this was in the investigation thread.
I looked at "new posts" and saw this one and started reading and was disgusted.
But..........now i know this is in the investigation thread it makes it a bit different.
If it was on a other forum i stand my opninion, but mine here is inapropriate., sorry for that.

Thank you :wink:

Jenny, and for anyone else who has not yet read this, I've copied (below) the sticky at the top of the page. Please review the statement. This is a SPECULATION forum, and to say speculation is "disgusting" is beyond inappropriate. There are many facts that ARE known from "reliable sources," including those statements that I posted from Murray's own attorney's office. If you don't want to speculate that's fine, but this is a difficult time and please don't make it harder on the MJJC membership who choose to speculate here, in this appropriate forum for that. If the Investigative Unit offends you or drives you to insult those who post here, then place your attention in some other forum.

Thank you,

Vic

icon1.gif
Attn members of this forum
The description of this forum:

Quote:
MJJC Investigative Unit: In this forum we question Michael's death, the latest news and stories surrounding his death and the conspiracy theories - contains heavy speculation so please if you aren't able to respect the atmosphere of this section do not enter.
There are members here who dislike this section and have entered threads here to repeatedly try to stop members from speculating. As of today, if you are caught doing this, your access will be removed from this section. Please read the forum description before posting, ok? If you are uncomfortable then please do not enter.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Speculations are not disgusting, but bashing is.

It is also against rules to insult people...

This forum has became a tabloid after 25th... people on here are bashing some people and threaten...

Thanks, Jenny. I thought you might not have read the sticky at the top of the page.. .

And for everyone? We seem to have entered a Twilight Zone where boundaries have been blurred between what is "tabloid" and what is not. Some tabloids are obvious (the Sun, the Enquirer), but mainstream news such as CNN also gets "information" from tabloid sources. We do the best we can and take everything with a grain of salt. However, this is the SPECULATION forum, so that's what we do????

Also, I understand that emotions are running high, but it's important not to post anything that even sounds like it COULD be a threat against Murray, or anyone else. This is a very public forum. If some lunatic does harm Murray, and one of you has posted a threat, you could find yourself being considered as a perpetrator! I'm just sayin', THINK before you post anything LIKE that?

Thanks,

Vic

im just sayin', lol and um...which bodyguards? cuz i know chris carter's ass is in las vegas...he don't count

so unless u got the nation, im talking brotha, wayne, or his old dudes' kerry or keith..then who? cuz i know damn well alvarez won't work for him. he loved mj dearly

The funny thing is, that 6 years ago, some fans were screaming:

Innocent until proven guilty...

Hypocrisy, right? Some fans are angry when someone bash MJ, yet they do simmilar thing...
um...u in the wrong part of the thread or hell, the wrong board to be preaching that. u preaching to the wrong choir. :doh:

hey, i got an idea! :clapping:let's make a sneddon, grace, dimond, and brown appreciation thread! yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :doh::doh::doh:

um...u in the wrong part of the thread or hell, the wrong board to be preaching that. u preaching to the wrong choir.

i agree.

it's one thing to accuse a man of molestation who's helped millions of people, including children who are in need, and who speaks against violence and crime in his songs with a passion burning like fire. and on top of that, showing absolutely NO SIGNS of suspicion or wierd behavior on his part.

it's a whole other thing to accuse a doc of murder who's already had a bad medical history and giving a drug to a patient he just simply shouldn't be giving. and on top of that, so many suspicous and wierd behaviors going on with the entire case.

Speculations are not disgusting, but bashing is.

It is also against rules to insult people...

This forum has became a tabloid after 25th... people on here are bashing some people and threaten...
vic ain't threatening no one. understand what this part of the board is about. if people don't dig it, don't come here. this is NOT the place to debate whether or not he was murdered or this and that. this is NOt the place to state taht fans are crazy for thinking there's a conspiracy against mj.

shit, he's been saying people were after him for yrs and now he dies...like THIS? mystery in life and more mystery in death. everyone's actions are suspicious.

u got a makeup artist who said (then) that he was great, a manager who says he weighed 160, and an art/show director who said he was doing amazing and fans who said he was emaciated, said he didn't want to this, his own family was worried and the very same make up artist is now saying he was a mess back then.

so what's the issue?

what vic stated is pure fact. if u were on a forum that was about cheese, would i go and talk shit about how much cheese sucks and is overrated? isn't that a bit mean?

if people don't like the direction some of these threads are taking, there's a report button. if u don't wanna talk about conspiracies, don't come to this part of th eboard but we will no longer tolerate fans berating others for thinking the way they do. no one's opinion is stupid but if u don'tlike it, then don't annoy urself and others by coming here and stating just how against it u are.

that's all she meant. it's irritating

um...u in the wrong part of the thread or hell, the wrong board to be preaching that. u preaching to the wrong choir. :doh:

hey, i got an idea! :clapping:let's make a sneddon, grace, dimond, and brown appreciation thread! yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :doh::doh::doh:

It's interesting that moderator are allowed to talk *...* like this.

Sheddon and some other people did a lot of damage to MJ. We know it.
We can't know if Muray (or whatever his name is) is guilty or not.

I'm 50% sure that 25th is his doctor's fault, but i'm not bashing him.
I never said that fans should not be suspicious, but there is big difference between bashing and appreciation...

we have only two options:

1) if Murray is the best doctor in the world - why Michael died? if you're perfect and your patient is a drug addict and doesnt have any idea about stuff he's talking, then you as Mr. Perfect must know everything and prevent your patient from killing himlself. or at least not putting yourself in a position when you have to hire bodyguards because you are so scared that someone can hurt you. you know there is a saying in my country "the operation went perfectly well but the patient died"

2) if Murray is a bad doctor - then still Michael died on his hands. and he shouldnt have taken this position at all knowing he's not qualified enough and easily gets into panic if something happens.

you cannot take such a responsability, get that amount of money for your services and let your patient die.

why calling yourself a doctor if you don't take any responsability?
i'm your doctor but i'm not responsible for your health. let's try this and this med. it might help. sorry if you die. i'm not responsible

No wonder the guy is in hiding people have already made up there mind he murdered MJ when no proof has been found yet to claim otherwise, i'd be hiding too if i were him for all we know MJ could have injected drugs into his system before he took a turn for the worst and the Doc was simply doing his Job but may not have relised MJ had already injected himself therefor cause two different drugs to clash inside MJ causing the Cardiac Arrest, seriously some people should just lay off the Doctor he was only doing his Job.

It isn't that Murray wasn't doing his job, it's that he was doing it incorrectly.
By the sheer FACTS, we know he at least killed MJ by NEGLIGENCE. I don't believe it was purposeful, the whole scenario was too easy to spot, if there really was an elaborate death trap, the conspirerors would have done a much better job

yeah i tend to agree conspirators wouldnt have left such a messy trail of evidence. i mean most of us know secret government organisations exist. if they really wanted to take mj down they could have at any time.

its much too sloppy for professionals

Dr. Murderer should continue hiding until he is arrested, sad thing is we will probably never know the full extent of everyone who helped conspire to murder Michael. I just hope that Dr. Murderer doesn't get off the same way that Dr.Nick did by a jury when he clearly killed Elvis and the bastard is still alive while Elvis has been dead more than 32 years and counting.....

yeah i tend to agree conspirators wouldnt have left such a messy trail of evidence. i mean most of us know secret government organisations exist. if they really wanted to take mj down they could have at any time.

its much too sloppy for professionals

I get what you mean but they've made the doctor look sloppy in the media not really others so... the doc is the fall guy 'possibly' - the general public for the majority will buy that he was a bad doctor who Michael paid to give him what he wanted... so it could be the perfect cover up of a planned murder... 'could be'

It's interesting that moderator are allowed to talk *...* like this.

Sheddon and some other people did a lot of damage to MJ. We know it.

I'm 50% sure that 25th is his doctor's fault, but i'm not bashing him.
I never said that fans should not be suspicious, but there is big difference between bashing and appreciation...
ur missing my point. the whole part of THIS SECTION is to question and investigate. no one here is thinking murray is innocent so yes, while the whole 'innocent till proven guilty' is rad but right now, emotions are taking over

it's insane to want to give someone the benefit of the doubtlike this. he's not michael jackson. what motive would everyone have for lying on him, planting evidence, and getting him tried formurder? what's the reason?

and moderator or not, if someone else had written that, it wouldn't have been edited B/C the whole point of this part of the board is to speculate.

u want to give benefit of the doubt? great, i commend u on being able to put aside ur emotions and doing that. but make a thread for it. don't put it in a healthy (meaning long as hell) thread that has some anti-dr. sentiments.

:cheers:

Back