Michael Jackson DOCTOR IN HIDING

once the Autopsy is published
It won't come out (or at least not a real one), just like Sam Cooke's & Marilyn Monroe's didn't. The circumstances of their deaths have been covered up and given an official explanation. Sam wasn't investigated at the request of his wife Barbara, when Sam's family & manager wanted one. The mainstream media wasn't interested as he was just a "negro singer", but there was a lot of speculation, theories, & talk in the black media and with people who knew Sam. Also the media is often involved in coverups like with John Kennedy or MLK, amongst many other things.

I try really hard not to use that word, but it gets harder and harder every day.

The dislike I feel for this man is overwhelming.

I don't promote killing of another human being, it not right and nobody should even consider doing something like this, but I am soooo angry.

I pray :pray: to God this man and anyone else involved in Michael's death is brought to justice.
meena76_4MJJ_4Ever
God's Angels watch over us all on Earth and in Heaven.
Here's a nice Angel for you:
dp1791387.jpg

Well was MJ unconscious when the Doc gave MJ Propofol? i believe he was i'm not a Doctor or a Medical know it all as some fans claim to be, but i DON'T THINK thats right DON'T THINK the Doctor killed him i think MJ injected himself before the Doctor showed up and another Drug may have been inside MJ's system before Propofol got injected causing the Cardiac Arrest. I have no idea what type of drug Propofol is so if someone could Elaborate that would be dandy ;D

propoful is an anisthetic that hospitals use to knock you out
for surgery .. and it has to be administered with an IV drip
It also has to be monitored with machines for breathing
as just one little bit to much can cause a person to STOP
breathing which will cause cardiac arrest if not taken care of
You dont need any other drugs in your system for that to
happen ..

Last edited:
If any derainged fan kills Dr Murry
we will never hear what happened or
the info the investigators found _Plus
It would be very sad for Mjs legacy
when a fan would go against everything
Mj stood for ..

I am hightly against any violence done in MJs name
and so would Michael and his children be heartbroken
for that to happen .. as Im sure he raised them to be
as kind and loving as he was

Fans who hate do not not bring anything
good to Michaels legacy _they taint it ..

If they want to hate
dont bring Michael into it
its is their own character to do that
and has nothing to do with Michael
LOVE does not make one HATE

Michael had been though it all and NEVER
Hated on anyone .. He was LOVE ..
His legacy is LOVE _I hope no fan will taint that

Last edited:
oh my gawd wtf is going on in this thread......?

this is a warning ok. chill the hell out, everyone. no personal attacks, watch how ur posting, and stay respectful or this will be locked.

and he hasn't left the country. he's still in las vegas

Ahhh some fans are as just as delusional as the media always making there minds up before any confirmation is published seriously some people should get a grip and keep an open mind or get a Job writing for the Sun or TMZ.

wow. So it's perfectly okay for you to have your own beliefs about what happened but when others have differing opinions they are delusional? Seems like you've already made up your mind about what supposedly happened 'before any confirmation is published', so why the double standards? It's okay for you to speculate on what happened but you're dogging on other people who are doing the exact same only from the other side of the fence, opinion-wise. I find it hard to believe that you can't even see how silly you're being. Maybe the speculation forum isn't the right place for you.

I'm just sick of people already making there minds up on something that hasn't been proven to be true or false

Which is exactly what you seem to be doing by pushing your P.O.V. that MJ 'injected himself'.

once the Autopsy is published and says Drugs have been found in MJ's system

You are assuming drugs will be found. What were you saying again about being sick of people making their minds up on something that hasn't been proven yet??

i'm keeping an open mind and not jumping to conclusions

lmfao

Last edited:
No wonder the guy is in hiding people have already made up there mind he murdered MJ when no proof has been found yet to claim otherwise, i'd be hiding too if i were him for all we know MJ could have injected drugs into his system before he took a turn for the worst and the Doc was simply doing his Job but may not have relised MJ had already injected himself therefor cause two different drugs to clash inside MJ causing the Cardiac Arrest, seriously some people should just lay off the Doctor he was only doing his Job.

Now why would you stick up for Murray???? His own lawyer has already said that Murray DID give him propofol.....evidence was found linking Murray to the propofol found in Michael's house. Ummm the serial numbers matched...... So please dont come on here sticking up for Murray. I dont really care what happens to him...Can he bring Michael back???? NO HE CANNOT..SO DONT TRY TO BLAME MICHAEL FOR HIS OWN DEATH.

No wonder the guy is in hiding people have already made up there mind he murdered MJ when no proof has been found yet to claim otherwise, i'd be hiding too if i were him for all we know MJ could have injected drugs into his system before he took a turn for the worst and the Doc was simply doing his Job but may not have relised MJ had already injected himself therefor cause two different drugs to clash inside MJ causing the Cardiac Arrest, seriously some people should just lay off the Doctor he was only doing his Job.

Well was MJ unconscious when the Doc gave MJ Propofol? i believe he was i'm not a Doctor or a Medical know it all as some fans claim to be, but i DON'T THINK thats right DON'T THINK the Doctor killed him i think MJ injected himself before the Doctor showed up and another Drug may have been inside MJ's system before Propofol got injected causing the Cardiac Arrest. I have no idea what type of drug Propofol is so if someone could Elaborate that would be dandy ;D

I'm asumming someone hacked your account. I will not respond to this post .

B*ll Sh**

@ Thriller_MJ

You talk a lot of $h!T. You won't accuse the doctor for what he admitted because you weren't there, yet you're asumming Michael did the things himself. You talk a lot of $h!T. :doh:

Look, I don't agree with Thriller_MJ either, but some of you are also calling people murderers and accessories to murder with absolutely no proof, so what makes your opinions so much better?

This man does not understand the friends and fans Michael had.
Presidents not just in the U.S. but over seas.
Other people in the music business.
Crazy ass rednecks with guns.
Regular crazies with mental healthy problems.
Your average joe that just likes good music and dancing.
Michael's army of love is far reaching.
All I gotta say is: *run m*therf*cker run*

that post deserves some rep :)

But I agree with another post that no fan should go after Murray too to get revenge. We must remember Michael's words, "Only god could decide who will live and who will die." Even though I can't fully believe it was even God's decision to bring Michael up so early, fans must still remember Michael's words.

Last edited:
I don't want to get involved in this argument going on here, but my question is related to the OP.

I saw something earlier about Dr. Murray that really made me think: we haven't seen any pictures or videos of him except that one that's being used for all the press. While he might be able to hide from fans, it's rare that anyone avoids the paps that easily. He'd have to literally be secluded in a room with no windows to achieve that. I did a Google search to see if I could find any images or actual video of Dr. Murray but all I got was 3 photos: the press pic, another press pic that looks like it's from the same shoot, and an old ID card (that really doesn't look like him). Has anyone else seen him anywhere else?

Edit: Just found a blurry vid on TMZ.

Are you serious?

I never once said MJ was a good for nothing , I'm just sick of people already making there minds up on something that hasn't been proven to be true or false once the Autopsy is published and says Drugs have been found in MJ's system then i believe the Doctor did no wrong i mean how's he ment to know if MJ's injected himself? he hasn't exactly got X-Ray vision has he, if drugs weren't found in MJ's system before the Doc showed up then i will believe then the Doc killed him till then i'm keeping an open mind and not jumping to conclusions i swear with the amount of people jumping from one Conclusion to another I'm surprised they aint lost weight lol

But you just jumped to a conclusion and said Michael injected himself.

I don't want to get involved in this argument going on here, but my question is related to the OP.

I saw something earlier about Dr. Murray that really made me think: we haven't seen any pictures or videos of him except that one that's being used for all the press. While he might be able to hide from fans, it's rare that anyone avoids the paps that easily. He'd have to literally be secluded in a room with no windows to achieve that. I did a Google search to see if I could find any images or actual video of Dr. Murray but all I got was 3 photos: the press pic, another press pic that looks like it's from the same shoot, and an old ID card (that really doesn't look like him). Has anyone else seen him anywhere else?

Edit: Just found a blurry vid on TMZ.

I guess he's in major hiding. I don't even think he leaves his house assuming that fans are waiting for him when he comes out. So yeah, it would be strange to see him out and about.

Speculation is allowed here. One thing that is NOT ok in this forum is to say "wait for the official results." This is a SPECULATION forum, for investigations and ideas. . . . not for "waiting."

Sticking up for Murray is quite unwise, given the overwhelming documentation of his many mistakes. . . . .

ummm wtf?? If that is true, wow. Such loyalty from MJ's bodyguards, if I were his guard I'd tell Murray I'm busy, go f-off

Yep i agree, id do the same thing too if i were his bodyguards.

Originally Posted by MichaelYoureAStud
Plus aren't these *body guards* some of Michael's old body guards?? That's just creepy and wrong.

I don't understand how it's creepy and wrong. I guess there's somthing I'm not getting here. Can someone tell me?

Last edited:
ummm wtf?? If that is true, wow. Such loyalty from MJ's bodyguards, if I were his guard I'd tell Murray I'm busy, go f-off

yeah I also find this kind of messed up...not to say they did anything but their loyalty if this is true is worth shit... How are we to know they the body guards didnt have something to do with Michael's death. They are so quick to go lay down their lives for Murray's ass. They are following the mighty dollar too......sad sad sad.

Yep once again like mike said in his song " you will do anything for money!"

The last thing needed right now would be for some vengeful fan (or even a co-conspirator?) to kill the doctor; we need him to spill all his beans. And yes, it would do absolutely nothing good for MJ.

To be completely honest I think he will be lucky to not face any physical harm, period. If he doesn't go to prison, fans will surely find ways to torment him, and try to hurt him (I'm sure. Just to get justice for Michael if this .... is not convicted or anything) and if he does go to prison I'm sure lots of inmates will be totally PISSED off at him for what he did. He will have lots of 'girlfriends' maybe LOL or just get the piss beat out of him during their excercise hour or whatever...

blah.

Back