Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

That can be argued, and it all depends on the person's own auditory hearing. To me, the voices on KYHU and Carry On are strikingly different from the voice on Breaking News and Monster, It can be argued that the background vocals on BN contribute to this sound, as the lead vocals seem to split between Michael/the additional singer, and just Michael himself. I don't know if that's the case with Monster, but to some of us, it doesn't sound like him at all.

I dont think they would use multiple impersonators on songs. Its bad enough putting songs with fake vocals on an MJ album, never mind using multiple impersonators.

It will be fascinating to see what the Cascio's have to say on Oprah.

Even if the Cascios do have video of MJ in the studio, it doesnt mean that what we hear on the final track is MJ. I have no doubt MJ worked with them, but I DO doubt thats MJ on the tracks that have been released so far.

Well my opinion is, if there was would they have not leaked then by now.

I do hope I am wrong and we can see something that will put this all to bed.

But one thing is for sure I have been told by one of the Cascios that the leaks are not the final versions that is on the album, whether this is the case I am going to hold judgement until Dec 14th.

Then there is a possiblity that all these songs could be different on the album version. I will wait too.

I dont think they would use multiple impersonators on songs. Its bad enough putting songs with fake vocals on an MJ album, never mind using multiple impersonators.

I'm not saying that, it's possible they thought about this hard, and decoyed some things. It's like a trick deck of cards, their will be two different cards within the deck, but most of them would be duplicates, an illusion to fool the audience. It's possible some of the songs in the catalog are completed and are all Michael, and the rest aren't and only consist of bare vocals that have been recorded over.

Didn't Roger Freidman claim that the Cascio's had handwritten lyric sheets from Michael?

No doubt some fans will say they forged these as well... but MJ's handwriting is pretty distinctive.

I'm not saying that, it's possible they thought about this hard, and decoyed some things. It's like a trick deck of cards, their will be two different cards within the deck, but most of them would be duplicates, an illusion to fool the audience. It's possible some of the songs in the catalog are completed and are all Michael, and the rest aren't and only consist of bare vocals that have been recorded over.

But all this talk of fake vocals started with Breaking News. We have been told that we have just been brainwashed by The Jacksons who are jealous.

We have pretty much been told that we have no reason to believe these vocals arent Michael other than the fact the Jacksons have been saying it.

Come on, if you all think one of the songs is fake then surely the other songs with questionable vocals on them must be fake as well.

I'm not saying they are 100% not Michael. But there is nowhere near enough Michael on any of them to be called a Michael Jackson song.
But then it just so happens that one of the tracks (Monster) has actually turned out to be fake? What a coincidence! We were saying these songs where fake and had an imposter on them, it turns out we were wrong about them. But it just so happens that one of the songs is actually fake!

Didn't Roger Freidman claim that the Cascio's had handwritten lyric sheets from Michael?

No doubt some fans will say they forged these as well... but MJ's handwriting is pretty distinctive.

Michael could of very well written the songs, but that doesnt prove its him singing on the songs.

The only thing that would prove is that MJ had actually wrote these songs, because many of us had even had doubts about that.

Then I fear we are in a no win situation as unfortunately no matter how much we go round and round in circles about the final versions being Michael he is not here and never will be to come and finish those he started.

I agree with you completely, Gaz. The fact is, there is no real way now to tell if it's him on any "new" tracks, so it's all a matter of faith. I, for one believe it's him. Call it optimism or whatever, I love what I've heard and I don't think we've heard MJ sing many songs like this. Don't forget, MJ had a FANTASTIC vocal range, remember the Mayor in Ghosts? Wait until the album comes out, even check the credits in the book for further proof. Until there's real, coherent evidence to say that it isn't him, then my mind remains unchanged. However, the same argument is used against my opinion by many people. As I said, it's all about faith. I'm sure the Cascios will clear this up next week and will provide evidence of some kind. Besides, these leaks could be a marketing campaign, having the voice really processed so it is hard to tell that it is him with most fans, and that the final version will be less processed. Don't always believe leaks, they are rarely the final version.

Now, if you excuse me, I've gotta listen to the awesomeness of "Monster"!

My excitement about this album has really decreased. I'm just so sad (and angry) about how Michael's legacy is being treated by the estate and Sony.

I was looking forward to this album and still am but not like I was before the mess started. Sometimes I think maybe there shouldn't be an album anymore. Please don't get mad at me for saying that but it's sad to see what is happening with us fans. I wonder if it's worth it anymore. The worst part is Michael isn't here anymore. That's the worst part. I thought this would be something that brings us together not cause such a rift.

To anyone who believes the songs are MJ (particulary Breaking News) please check this out then tell me if you still think it is him:

But all this talk of fake vocals started with Breaking News. We have been told that we have just been brainwashed by The Jacksons who are jealous.

We have pretty much been told that we have no reason to believe these vocals arent Michael other than the fact the Jacksons have been saying it.

Come on, if you all think one of the songs is fake then surely the other songs with questionable vocals on them must be fake as well.

I'm not saying they are 100% not Michael. But there is nowhere near enough Michael on any of them to be called a Michael Jackson song.
But then it just so happens that one of the tracks (Monster) has actually turned out to be fake? What a coincidence! We were saying these songs where fake and had an imposter on them, it turns out we were wrong about them. But it just so happens that one of the songs is actually fake!

Michael could of very well written the songs, but that doesnt prove its him singing on the songs.

The only thing that would prove is that MJ had actually wrote these songs, because many of us had even had doubts about that.

I agree it doesn't prove he's singing them, but it would add some much-needed credibility to the Cascio songs. At least we would know MJ wrote the songs, which would be something....

That's not true, and that's a pretty close minded way of viewing things. We know for a fact Michael stayed with them, it's been said by credible people that Michael was excited about whatever was done with the Cascio's, it's possible he did record songs and did complete some of them to a releasable extent, and the others he planned to go back and work on. Everything you just stated was an opinion, it's possible that some of these recordings are legit, and some are only partially. But if your mind is made up that ALL of them are fraudulent, then why continue to argue it?

Then I fear we are in a no win situation as unfortunately no matter how much we go round and round in circles about the final versions being Michael he is not here and never will be to come and finish those he started.

I think that's the real problem ... the "general public" and casual fans and other music fans, they don't care, they probably have not even heard about this controvery, they will buy the album, especially with a Christmas release ... but I think for longtime MJ fans, it's at least a year too early. Maybe two.

That's not true, and that's a pretty close minded way of viewing things. We know for a fact Michael stayed with them, it's been said by credible people that Michael was excited about whatever was done with the Cascio's, it's possible he did record songs and did complete some of them to a releasable extent, and the others he planned to go back and work on. Everything you just stated was an opinion, it's possible that some of these recordings are legit, and some are only partially. But if your mind is made up that ALL of them are fraudulent, then why continue to argue it?

But if you found out they faked one song, and the other two sounded questionable, you would assume they were fakes as well.

I dont understand how you could go through this whole thing with people saying Keep Your Head Up and Breaking News were fake.....standing by your opinion that they are real. But then another song comes out which you think is fake and you still believe the other two are real.

I hardly think that believing MJ is on part of the song is close minded either. I could easily be saying he isnt on their at all. Quite easily....

I was looking forward to this album and still am but not like I was before the mess started. Sometimes I think maybe there shouldn't be an album anymore. Please don't get mad at me for saying that but it's sad to see what is happening with us fans. I wonder if it's worth it anymore. The worst part is Michael isn't here anymore. That's the worst part. I thought this would be something that brings us together not cause such a rift.

Exactly. That's what I meant by "it's too early".

But if you found out they faked one song, and the other two sounded questionable, you would assume they were fakes as well.

I dont understand how you could go through this whole thing with people saying Keep Your Head Up and Breaking News were fake.....standing by your opinion that they are real. But then another song comes out which you think is fake and you still believe the other two are real.

I hardly think that believing MJ is on part of the song is close minded either. I could easily be saying he isnt on their at all. Quite easily....

Whoa, for one, I never said Breaking News was real, the only song I said that I know is real is KYHU. And two, I can go through it all and stick to my opinion because I know what I hear, and I'm also aware that none of what any of you, or me for that matter, has been proven as a fact as of yet. Three, I didn't say that you believing MJ is on parts of the song is close minded, I said it's close minded to believe that there isn't a possibility at all that they mixed real songs, with partially completed ones to sell it.

All we can do right now is: wait for the Oprah episode and see if any new info is revealed. And after that let's buy the album and see if it sounds any different. Apparently the album versions are not the same as the leaks.

last post in here
1 - wait till you hear the full before you judge
2 - its michael on all songs the problem is that people don't recognize his voide anymore (thats probably cause you bought a lot of réeditions of billie jean lol J/K)
3 - people who think is not MJ are the only ones responsible of the hate and problems in here as tehy are the only ones being harsh and expressing their opinions in a rude manner (believers never designed banners to support the album)
4 - you think its not MJ and you still beg for links to the full version
5 - you attack carry on while it is not a cascio track (actually from what i've head its a song mj worked on with Barry Gibb)
6 - as i stated before and its an another joke go buy the new ricky martin album guys

this said, i hope you all get strong out of all this and good luck for the next 20-30 years with your ghosts (SONY, ESTATE, Jackson family....) now you're in it forever

Re: MONSTER clip on youtube

Fairly good IMPERSONATION of MJ, But that is NOT Michael Jackson singing. The only MJ in that clip is the "oh!" taken from the beginning of "Scream".

BN
KYHU
MONSTER
All sung by an impersonator.

First, have you heard the whole song? It's hard to make an objective judgement when you have only heard approximately 1 minute of what is a five and a half minute song.

Secondly, where is your proof? All of you people go around sprouting this as fact and gospel yet have NO EVIDENCE to back up your claims. Put your money where your mouth is, sue the Estate, sue Sony... by all means DO SOMETHING besides posting the same thing over and over and over with zero factual evidence to back it up.

This place is getting beyond ridiculous.

Re: MONSTER clip on youtube

Secondly, where is your proof? All of you people go around sprouting this as fact and gospel yet have NO EVIDENCE to back up your claims. Put your money where your mouth is, sue the Estate, sue Sony... by all means DO SOMETHING besides posting the same thing over and over and over with zero factual evidence to back it up.

I agree here, everyone who thinks its not MJ - do something useful about it because unfortunately a few people on a forum speaking their mind isn't going to do much in the grand scheme of things.

All we can do right now is: wait for the Oprah episode and see if any new info is revealed. And after that let's buy the album and see if it sounds any different. Apparently the album versions are not the same as the leaks.

Exactly. I don't think anyone should make a final decision until you hear the actual album.

Did MJ had a flu while recording BN ?

I never heard about that before...

Back