Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I am not one of those that totally feel it is Jason Malachi, but Monster and Let Me Let Go sound too similiar both in vocals and sound. Monster is the track that is really making me have second thoughts on whether I will buy the album or not. Breaking News was bad, but this is an outrage…

I believe that all 3 tracks are Michael Jackson. Even though vocals are different. Monster sounds better than other two to me, Breaking News is ok, but KYHU is disaster for me (for me that is the most questionable track), I don't understand how some of you like that track.. but it is the same with me who like Monster and most of you don't.

Adibobea9;3103677 said:
There will never be lawsuit even if the facts come out. Sony knew it didn't sound like Michael, and they also knew that the real demos which were pieces of the song were in fact Michael; the filler impostor is credited in each song. Sony protected themselves by having a forensic investigator check the songs as well. Many fans know that it is not MJ, but science proved otherwise. In the court of law, science will win over faith…

the bolded part actually makes the songs not "fakes" but totally legit songs with Michael Jackson vocals with credited additional vocals.

Then the decision becomes a personal one - what percentage of MJ vocals on a song is acceptable for each person to classify a song as a MJ song?

Pentum;3103834 said:
To all you saying the people that believe the tracks are fake because the Jacksons said it at first: BULLSHIT. Just stop it. I believe they are fake because I know Jason Malachi's voice and to me, these songs are 100% him.

The Jacksons had nothing to do with it. I didn't even believe them at first.

do not discredit the power of conditioning or how the subconscious mind works. To be clear I'm not saying people are blindly saying those are fake vocals because some of the Jackson's said it. But Jackson's definitely introduced the "could these be fake vocals?" to our minds. and now we look to each leaked song from a "is it fake or real" standpoint. If we were never given the idea of possibility of fake vocals we might have approached them from a different perspective such as new vocal styles , bad recording conditions, rough demo vocals etc.

KOPV;3103789 said:
whatever peoples opinions are you have to respect the fact they have a different opinion.. as of right now no matter how much conviction you have in your beliefe.. its still OPINION!

Sophielo;3103851 said:
In the end of the day there is no solid proof for either case realistically. Every camp is using the same arguments to back up their points essentially. Without Michael here to endorse it we are never going to know for sure either way whether it is or it isn't. In the end of the day its what we believe and feel, and no one is right or wrong as neither case can really be proven. The man who could tell us isn't here.

Totally agree with the above 2 quotes. At the end of day it's all personal opinions and everyone should follow their own heart.

I will buy it, and skip these tracks. There are 7-8 MJ songs there, I am not gonna let this pass....

I will buy the album, then burn a copy without Monster and BN and listen to that.

Why is it after 45 years of listening to MJ that the Cascio tracks are the first and only time we are questioning MJs vocals? Cuz its NOT HIM. HMH, DYKWYCA & Blue Gangster are ALL MJ. You can tell in a heart beat. Cascios tracks are not. Fact.

I think there are 2 options

1- Sony to remove tracks from the Album
2 - Sony to transplant ears to millions of fans

Now serously!!. I don't trust anyone to bring some light into to this mess.

I don´t agree:

In BN - I hear like 0% Mike, 10% from other older songs (YRMW).

Keep Your Heads up is 0% Mike + 2% from other older songs. (On the line/Ghosts)

Monster - % Mj.

Look guys, MJJC is becoming a more depressing place now with members turning on each other, insulting each other and thinking that their thoughts are right. Truth is, no one can give clear evidence on who is actually singing on these tracks except those who worked with Michael on them, and they claim them to be true.

Take this: if Shout and 2,000 Watts were never released before, and they were to appear on the album most of you would say that they were fake. But we all know that they are not. Michael's voice has just been heavily edited. The same could apply for the Cascio tracks.

Untill the release of the full album and everybody's listened to the songs thoroughly, then we can make a judgement on whether the songs are fake or not. But at the moment we can't, so we're just going to have to stick with our instincts and respect other people's opinions, because you never know if you can be wrong or right.

the bolded part actually makes the songs are not "fakes" but totally legit songs with Michael Jackson vocals with credited additional vocals.

You dont buy an album to hear the featured artist in the background. This isnt James Porte feat. Michael Jackson. Its a MICHAEL JACKSON album.

Personally i really like the sound of Monster, also don't mind KYHU (if it wasn't for the Earth Song adlibs) but i absolutely HATE Breaking News.

Unless the album version is completely different or the Cascio's provide video evidence of MJ singing Monster then I will not believe it's him. I could see MJ singing this type of song (he may have even helped write it), but the way some words are pronounced are simply not the way MJ would say it.

first time i listen Monster, im convinced. but i listen again and again, sounds like him, especially the "Don't You, Don't You Like It!"

(if it wasn't for the Earth Song adlibs) - I've heard that these are not in the album track.

Kapital77;3103911 said:
I don´t agree:

In BN - I hear like 0% Mike, 10% from other older songs (YRMW).

Keep Your Heads up is 0% Mike + 2% from other older songs. (On the line/Ghosts)

Monster - % Mj.

I'm with you here.

I really like Monster, but there are some lyrics in there that i just don't think MJ would of written. I cant imagine MJ writing "got you drunk enough to fall".

Why is it after 45 years of listening to MJ that the Cascio tracks are the first and only time we are questioning MJs vocals? Cuz its NOT HIM. HMH, DYKWYCA & Blue Gangster are ALL MJ. You can tell in a heart beat. Cascios tracks are not. Fact.

to be fair DI you are forgetting one major fact as well - that Michael is dead.

When he was alive we had no reason to question any release because we knew it had his approval. Now that he's dead every release/ project is questioned some way - would Michael want his rehearsal footage to be shown, would he approve Cirque de Soleil show, would he release these songs and etc etc.

Now the conditions changed - sadly I must add.

Lmao I know right! As soon as I heard that I laughed. MJ certainly did not write that line of the song

You sure about that?

2chtcea.jpg

:lol:

I find it slightly amusing that you have one group of people who are convinced that BN and KYHU are both MJ but Monster isn't and another group of people who think Monster is MJ but BN and KYHU isn't.

What does this tell you??? We all like to think we're experts on MJ's voice, but the truth is, none of us are.

Maybe I've missed something, but how do we even know this snippet of 'Monster' is the actual 'Monster' on the album? It might be a COMPLETELY different song....Where did this snippet even originate from? I haven't read the lyrics, mind you....

Unless the album version is completely different or the Cascio's provide video evidence of MJ singing Monster then I will not believe it's him. I could see MJ singing this type of song (he may have even helped write it), but the way some words are pronounced are simply not the way MJ would say it.

You dont believe its MJ on this song. But its the same voice as on the other two songs. But you think Breaking News and Keep Your Head Up are MJ?

Fiddy is a liar. It aint MJ

There is a SCREAM "aow" featured @ 11secs also!

I have a hard time understanding why some think Michael wouldn't write certain lyrics. Look at past songs he did. He could write whatever he felt at the moment. He went through a lot and he had a lot to say.There is a possibitity he wanted to try new things and grow. He had never wanted to stay the same with anything. He was such a creative person.

I think it is possible the album version of these songs in question could be different than what everyone is hearing now. I think that's why it's important to wait and hear it.

to be fair DI you are forgetting one major fact as well - that Michael is dead.

When he was alive we had no reason to question any release because we knew it had his approval. Now that he's dead every release/ project is questioned some way - would Michael want his rehearsal footage to be shown, would he approve Cirque de Soleil show, would he release these songs and etc etc.

Now the conditions changed - sadly I must add.

Is he? lol

But there is PLENTY of authentic MJ tracks being leaked which are better off on MICHAEL than the Cascio tracks. Nobody questions those tracks plus theyre killer tracks. It makes no sense to try and add incomplete MJ songs on an album by using filler vocals when there are plenty of REAL MJ tracks. Like I said, Im buying MICHAEL to hear MJ. Not to hear MJ as a background singer. Its not James Porte's album, its MIchaels.

You dont believe its MJ on this song. But its the same voice as on the other two songs. But you think Breaking News and Keep Your Head Up are MJ?

That can be argued, and it all depends on the person's own auditory hearing. To me, the voices on KYHU and Carry On are strikingly different from the voice on Breaking News and Monster, It can be argued that the background vocals on BN contribute to this sound, as the lead vocals seem to split between Michael/the additional singer, and just Michael himself. I don't know if that's the case with Monster, but to some of us, it doesn't sound like him at all.

Back