Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I'm still in a bit of shock about the sound of Monster... Where's 50 cent come in anyway?

I really cant wait to hear what they have to say on Oprah!!

Adibobea9;3103677 said:
There will never be lawsuit even if the facts come out. Sony knew it didn't sound like Michael, and they also knew that the real demos which were pieces of the song were in fact Michael; the filler impostor is credited in each song. Sony protected themselves by having a forensic investigator check the songs as well. Many fans know that it is not MJ, but science proved otherwise. In the court of law, science will win over faith…

That's because Faith is based on nothing...science is practical. This is MJ... deal with it. I had my doubt about breaking news..but this is clearly MJ!

Sorry but these comments about fans who can not hear Michael in the songs (or can only hear partly) are very insulting! I have been a fan for 16 years and have ALWAYS supported Michael, but i can not help it my ears can not hear Michael in these songs, but this is my opinion and i do not force anyone to think the same as me. But it is so sad to read on this forum now constantly, that "we" are haters, and we are not his fans, and Michael would think of us this and that....really upsetting

whatever peoples opinions are you have to respect the fact they have a different opinion.. as of right now no matter how much conviction you have in your beliefe.. its still OPINION!

I hate everyonneeeee!!! I hate the birds, i hate the bees, i hate the bearsharks, i hate the fluffy kittenpuppy dogcats, i hate the balloons....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Helllpppp meeeeeee

All you haters can keep trying to brainwash people with your ludicrous comments but simply put this is MJ on the tracks and that's that. If you can't hear it then you've already been brainwashed by morons.

I'm sure Michael would be happy to know you hate his work so much..... you couldn't be further from a "fan".

WOWW exactllly!!!!!!!!! couldint have said it better

that's what ive been trying to say , these so called "fans" are ridiculous and are doing nothing but harm to his legacy.
take your conspiring paranoid schizophrenic opinions to the tabloids cause that where it belongs.
p.s love the new snippet!!

As a MJ fan, I don't have to like every single song of him. Still, I do because I love his voice and it doesn't matter what he sings to me. In this songs I can't hear anything that resembles his voice, it leaves me cold. KYHU, Monster and Breaking News all sound the same to me. Same vibrato, same weak voice. It makes me feel uncomfortable listening to this. I made a lot of angry and hateful comments, most with stupid stuff written in it. But I'm reading some really weird stuff here too. We are not real fans because we don't accept this tracks? Brainwashed by who? My ears do the work. These tracks are the only things doing harm to his legacy. There are enough other songs to choose from. Why even put an questionable track on an album with such a big importance?
And besides that, I don't get how a 45-50 year old guy can sound like a 20 year old boyband reject?

Notice how even with a snippet of a song like Blue Gangsta. We all go crazy.

Every single one of us are like 'Wow! This sounds amazing!!!!! Cant wait to hear more! Michael's vocals are incredible!'

With these questionable songs you see 'Good song' at the most.

Honestly, none of us know for sure if it is him or it isn't, so we can't say it's 100% anything. We can just give our opinions. Can't we all just agree that others might not agree with our opinion and stop all this arguing?

The only way we will definately know for sure is if the Cascios or Sony give us concrete proof (which I don't think will happen, but I hope I'm wrong about that). So as for now it could go either way.

Although, like I said in the past, Sony had the option to avoid all of these issues by not including those songs on the album.

I just don't want to be called a fake fan while I give my whole frikkin live for MJ.

Do I think the cascio tracks are all Mike?? no.. do I think its due to the fact they never finished... YES!! Now if we were using straight facts than there is more pointing to it IS Michael than its not.. It's opinion that it does not sound like him but when we lay out the evidence its a different story..

Skipping out what he said/she said..

The fact of the matter is there were tests done that points to it being MJ.. if thats not good enough, then theres the fact that 50 cent stated that he recorded the song in 2006, which there were reports in march 2006 that they were doing stuff together.. I believe it was ment for 50 cents mix tapes but it was still work together at the same time that this song is stated to be recorded..

I am not 100% sure that all what I believe is to be michael.. BUT! I am not going to blindly say non of it is Michael when everyone that worked on the tracks say it is.. I do hear Michael, I do hear his breathing patterns, which are simular to how Michael sang in the last decade or so of his life.. his style in INVINCIBLE was different then before.. he controled his voice differently. The non cascio tracks I feel a more authentic feel to it.. YES!! But that could be a part of a few things.. the fact there are other voices overlayed, and the production is a bit too modern commercial where Michael developed music more crisp.. sounds like Michael song ran threw the 'todays music industry' mill..

If Michael were to release the songs himself it would sound completly different even with the EXACT vocals on it

I just don't want to be called a fake fan while I give my whole frikkin live for MJ.
agree

We are not fans because we say "yes this is Michael" at every song they put in front of us saying "this is Michael"
There are so many other things that makes us wonderful fans :yes:

Notice how even with a snippet of a song like Blue Gangsta. We all go crazy.

Every single one of us are like 'Wow! This sounds amazing!!!!! Cant wait to hear more! Michael's vocals are incredible!'

With these questionable songs you see 'Good song' at the most.

How many people who listened to Blue Gangsta were told a month before listening to it that it was a fake? Ever heard of the placebo effect?

Also, that song was finished.

To all you saying the people that believe the tracks are fake because the Jacksons said it at first: BULLSHIT. Just stop it. I believe they are fake because I know Jason Malachi's voice and to me, these songs are 100% him.

The Jacksons had nothing to do with it. I didn't even believe them at first.

we can discuss our opinions but should not attack others for theres.. If they believe its 100% Michael than let them enjoy what they believe if Michael.. If you don't think its Michael at all don't like the sound than hit the skip button when the song comes on to the tracks you enjoy..

How many people who listened to Blue Gangsta were told a month before listening to it that it was a fake? Ever heard of the placebo effect?

Also, that song was finished.

Well i'm talking about people who think the vocals are MJ. So the point you made about being told they were fake a month before is irrelevant.

Even people who believe it is 100% MJ on these songs arent exactly going mad over them like they do with other songs.

Why doesn't everyone just wait and hear the album and final versions of these songs? Isn't it possible that these snippets or leaks are not reliable or the songs could sound different on the album? I listened to Breaking News and after what happened here I am not going to listen anything more till I have the actual album.

I remember when Breaking News came out instead of enjoying the song I was analyzing it to hear Michael. When have we had to do that before? Also if they (the family) have proof then they should stop the album from coming out if they want to protect Michael. But they still support the album. If there is real proof then please show us what it is.

It's sad to see the anger and arguing between fans and the final product isn't out and none of us were in the studio when these songs were done. I have gone back and forth in my thinking and I am not doing it anymore. I will listen to the album and see how I feel then.

In the end of the day there is no solid proof for either case realistically. Every camp is using the same arguments to back up their points essentially. Without Michael here to endorse it we are never going to know for sure either way whether it is or it isn't. In the end of the day its what we believe and feel, and no one is right or wrong as neither case can really be proven. The man who could tell us isn't here.

no more attacks.. people started hating on each other with that first 45 second clip that did not have any vocals aside from a few ad lib sounds and the "aow" at the end.. That says alot..

no one at the time heard enuff to make a true sound judgement but everyone did.. that shows that we were influenced from outside sources.. We were judging it basically just on the beat and an "aow" that's not even logical when it comes to FACTS..

just let people enjoy what they want and believe what they want and let them share there opinion without cutting it down.. I say this to both ends

no more attacks.. people started hating on each other with that first 45 second clip that did not have any vocals aside from a few ad lib sounds and the "aow" at the end.. That says alot..

no one at the time heard enuff to make a true sound judgement but everyone did.. that shows that we were influenced from outside sources.. We were judging it basically just on the beat and an "aow" that's not even logical when it comes to FACTS..

just let people enjoy what they want and believe what they want and let them share there opinion without cutting it down.. I say this to both ends

If you're referring to the Breaking News "teaser," I don't recall anyone outside 3T arguing fake vocals. Most fans, regretfully so, thought the family was acting dubious at the time. It wasn't until we heard the full Breaking News that we thought there was any merit to the vocal fraud claims.

there was alot of talk that day/night anylizing the sound and going back and forth.. not just on this forum but all forums.. and even on tabloid sites... Not saying EVERYONE but it was around for sure!

And you know one factor that is even more agonising, in reality we are never gonna actually know that is unless the Cascios release some sort of video evidence similar to that of MJ and will I am on the Thriller 25 sessions which I really can not see happening.

You maybe right but your sure the Cascio's didnt had the rec button runnin' when they spoke of the track? or maybe a discussion how to sing on the track? There must be some evidence of MJ recording these tracks, besides just the tracks.

After heavy analysis of the recent 50 second snippet of Monster I can say ...No I do not believe that's Michael Jackson. Breaking News (I can hear MJ in that). Keep Your Head Up is MJ. But that 50 second snippet was not MJ. It's obviously a very rough demo MJ did and was put together with a stand in adding most of the vocals MJ never got to finish.

we'll I can say that many of us will be very interested to hear what is said on oprah when Cascio(s) are on the show.. if they have footage of anykind it would be the place and time to share it.. we will see

Interesting even smooth thinks monster isn't MJ. I actually think the song is more convincing then Breaking News.

What i don't understand is just why Sony would do this though. Surely they must have known that it wasn't MJs voice. And we know there are plenty of other tracks they could have used instead of these ones (escape, place with no name, blue gangster, etc). Why would they spend $250 million on his songs then put out a bunch of songs on the album where the vocals (atleast the majority of them) are not even MJ :-/ soooo confusing!!

After heavy analysis of the recent 50 second snippet of Monster I can say ...No I do not believe that's Michael Jackson. Breaking News (I can hear MJ in that). Keep Your Head Up is MJ. But that 50 second snippet was not MJ. It's obviously a very rough demo MJ did and was put together with a stand in adding most of the vocals MJ never got to finish.

I agree 100%.

In BN - I hear like 60% Mike, 40% the other person

Keep Your Heads up is 100% Mike + an audio effect on his voice

Monster - In that snippet I cannot hear Mike at all.

Back