Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

Such a useless post! You have nothing to say, so you try to make this oerson ridiculuous, but it doesn't work: People who do that show that they know they are wrong. They just don't want to admit it.

Actually, that post was a joke. Thought it was obvious.

Eddie Van Halen was never in studio with Michael, either.

Was B.I.G?

How about Heavy D?

Carlos Santana?

Again, conspiracy theory gone awry.

Michael's vocals werent being questioned either, and mike did go into the studio where BIG was and BIG cried. Heavy D was in the music video and Mikes vocals once again werent being questioned. Quincy Jones called Van Halen, and Mike personally thanked Carlos on the track. Different periods under different circumstances, i havent heard the song so i wont comment on if its mike or not, BUT 50cent saying its mike isnt credible simply because hes already made it clear hes about his "paper" and nothing will stop him from makin his money. So if it means bullshitting a fake track for more "paper" so be it. Thats the point i was making. I didnt mention any conspiracy theory so dont twist my post.

Such a useless post! You have nothing to say, so you try to make this oerson ridiculuous, but it doesn't work: People who do that show that they know they are wrong. They just don't want to admit it.

Wrong? Wrong about what? My arguments are air tight.

The conspiracy theories are silly. Make zero sense. No motivation whatsoever for Sony to put out tracks they know are fake. Zero.

If the Cascios are lying they should be beaten, soundly, to within an inch of their lives, resuscitated and beaten again.

As for the nephews, does anyone in the Jackson family have any real credibility?

Joe Jackson said This is It was fake because they used "body doubles." LOL

Is there a Jackson we haven't seen lie on TV before?

Essentially, I've argued both sides of the fence on this. Today was my day to smash the conspiracy nonsense because I think it's ridiculous.

However, the overriding bottom line for me has always been this: Sony is in error for releasing tracks that carry any doubt as to their authenticity. These so-called Cascio tracks should be bonus tracks available on itunes and not part of the 10-song album.

I do believe Breaking News is MJ because of the a capella. Keep Your Head Up sounded legit to me.

Monster, however, wow. I hear him but have to strain to do so. And that should not be the point of a Michael song, especially post-death.

You listen to Blue Gangsta "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4eVK06zd28" and MJ simply jumps out at you. In your face. BAM!!!

You listen to Monster, and although the song is good, it simply takes too much work to hear Michael in it.

Doesn't mean it's not him, but it means that the song should not be featured on an all-important album like this.

Michael's vocals werent being questioned either, and mike did go into the studio where BIG was and BIG cried. Heavy D was in the music video and Mikes vocals once again werent being questioned. Quincy Jones called Van Halen, and Mike personally thanked Carlos on the track. Different periods under different circumstances, i havent heard the song so i wont comment on if its mike or not, BUT 50cent saying its mike isnt credible simply because hes already made it clear hes about his "paper" and nothing will stop him from makin his money. So if it means bullshitting a fake track for more "paper" so be it. Thats the point i was making. I didnt mention any conspiracy theory so dont twist my post.

Damnit. Good comeback.

Any black man idolized by young black people who makes a movie called "Get rich or die trying" cannot be trusted.

Moan
Whinge
Bitch
Snipe
Argue
Fight
Moan
Accuse
Attack
Hate
Finger point
Lable
Paranoid
Witch hunt

... Pretty much what this thread and forum as a whole have become, over what? Three songs from an unreleased music album.

Sort it out people.

Guys shut up and keep this in the proper bloody threads I'm sick of this and I'm not the only one

Wrong? Wrong about what? My arguments are air tight.

The conspiracy theories are silly. Make zero sense. No motivation whatsoever for Sony to put out tracks they know are fake. Zero.

If the Cascios are lying they should be beaten, soundly, to within an inch of their lives, resuscitated and beaten again.

As for the nephews, does anyone in the Jackson family have any real credibility?

Joe Jackson said This is It was fake because they used "body doubles." LOL

Is there a Jackson we haven't seen lie on TV before?

Essentially, I've argued both sides of the fence on this. Today was my day to smash the conspiracy nonsense because I think it's ridiculous.

However, the overriding bottom line for me has always been this: Sony is in error for releasing tracks that carry any doubt as to their authenticity. These so-called Cascio tracks should be bonus tracks available on itunes and not part of the 10-song album.

I do believe Breaking News is MJ because of the a capella. Keep Your Head Up sounded legit to me.

Monster, however, wow. I hear him but have to strain to do so. And that should not be the point of a Michael song, especially post-death.

You listen to Blue Gangsta "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4eVK06zd28" and MJ simply jumps out at you. In your face. BAM!!!

You listen to Monster, and although the song is good, it simply takes too much work to hear Michael in it.

Doesn't mean it's not him, but it means that the song should not be featured on an all-important album like this.

Probably the most sensible, balanced, post we have had on this whole forum in some time.

Well done that man!

A poster says : "and the way he pronounces words when he sings...I think it's safe to say we can determine how he pronounces things...."

No! A classic exemple is "Man In The Mirror"... and there are a lot of songs where he p l a y s with prononciation!

Last edited:
For one, don't type to me as if I'm some child, two, don't type to me as if I came out and said "these songs are fake" because I haven't. Thirdly, all the Cascio's said were that Michael is on the songs, yet they haven't offered any proof, same with Sony and the Estate, but people are just supposed to believe them? Do you know what that means? That means everyone should've just believed the Avizo's and the case shouldn't have went to court and Michael should have just been thrown into a federal prison, despite any proof to prove he did anything. Life doesn't quite work that way, also Teddy has never given a definitive answer, like I said before his exact words were something along the lines of, "I was given the vocals, and I did to them what I would do to every other song". He also said to fans "follow your heart", and from the previews of the Dec. 6th Oprah interview, that's the same thing the Cascio's said.

There is no conspiracy, people just don't hear Michael in these songs, their opinions have plenty of merit when Michael's own nephews are saying "some of those songs, some of them aren't my uncle". There's plenty of merit when compared to the natural vocals of another singer, these digitally altered vocals on Monster sound almost identical. There's plenty of merit when these songs were never named by Michael himself in court depositions, there's also plenty of merit when these songs weren't apart of Michael's vault but were their own separate entity until the date of June 27th, 2009.

We aren't idiots, and you should stop treating us as so. Like I said, there is 0% of proof to support either side so far, and no matter how much you want to believe so, your opinion is NOT a fact, so no one should have to just take your word for it, and when they disagree, they shouldn't be called simple minded or insane. Respect one's opinion and viewpoint, you can argue it without coming off as rude, disrespectful and pompous. And again, if you find that that's impossible to do, then maybe you should just refrain from commenting at all.

Cascio's are going to be on Oprah! I hear they showed private footage of MJJ recording with them in N-J! But that remained yet to be seen! tune in 6th dec. maybe will learn more!

I wanna know this: If there is a fully recorded vocals for the Cascio tracks then where was the original MUSIC that accompanied it? The first thing Michael does is write the melody. Music comes first. The words come last. Yet, only a couple of months ago Teddy Riley was given the job of CREATING and PRODUCING the actual music.... I don't believe Michael would have wasted his time recording these vocals if he didnt have a fully produced piece of MJ-approved MUSIC to accompany it. Like Akon and will.i.am and RedOne say... there is LOTS of music and sketches, but not much vocals. If Michael didn't think a song was going to be amazing he would NOT bother completing it. Yet, we have these absolute messes, with what seem to be FULLY COMPLETE vocals, and Teddy Riley called in LAST MINUTE (really really late in the piece) to make music for them. It doesn't make sense. Also, all the producers MJ worked with claimed that MICHAEL was so paranoid about leaks, HE would take the vocals with him at all times. Yet we are supposed to believe MJ recorded an album of 12 (or so-claimed) songs with the Cascio family, completed them ALL (even tho Akon only completed one from 2 years working with MJ, and will.i.am completed only 2 from three years working with MJ, and Ne-yo stated MJ didnt record ANY of his two years worth of song writings) and then LEFT, and LEFT the vocals with the Cascios.. for TWO YEARS... and "they were never spoken about again" (quote from Cascios) and that was that... But THEN we are told "MJ was gonna complete them in London".... YEAH, RIIIIGHT! Too many lies been told and they're all falling apart!

The facts are, as they've been reported before all of this mess blew up, that Eddie Cascio wrote and produced a bunch of songs, James Porte/Bobby Ewing recorded them, MJ turned up as a visitor, press picked up on that, and now all of a sudden MJ recorded an album while visiting the Cascios.

Nope, not buying it.

Which would be worse?

Sony puts out fake tracks of MJ?

Or, so-called fans convince one another the tracks are fake when they indeed are real?

Lol; I have personally been defending both BN and KYHU, but sorry I do not believe that the main vocals on Monster is MJ, does that mean I have been convinced by other MJ fans that it's a fake song??? Not really I could not care less what other people say or think, I go with my own instincts... Am I wrong, I might be, but it does not change my impression of the song... does it mean that I'll boycott the album, the song etc?? No way....

Lol; I have personally been defending both BN and KYHU, but sorry I do not believe that the main vocals on Monster is MJ, does that mean I have been convinced by other MJ fans that it's a fake song??? Not really I could not care less what other people say or think, I go with my own instincts... Am I wrong, I might be, but it does not change my impression of the song... does it mean that I'll boycott the album, the song etc?? No way....

if it's ok for you to buy an album with at least 1 fake song as you say you don't believe the mosnter track is fake,what can i say??buy it,feed it,gloryfy it and the next album will be a complete fake album...we have our own rensponsibility...it's not that simple my friend..you will not boycott michael,,,you will stop sony to destroy michael's legacy..

if it's ok for you to buy an album with at least 1 fake song as you say you don't believe the mosnter track is fake,what can i say??buy it,feed it,gloryfy it and the next album will be a complete fake album...we have our own rensponsibility...it's not that simple my friend..you will not boycott michael,,,you will stop sony to destroy michael's legacy..

Oh, I hear MJ in small parts of "Monster", the main vocal is not Michael though (IMHO)... but I do not agree with you about the boycotting, and I do not believe for one second that boycotting the album will make Sony change their approach to Michael and his music....

Why do people feel as though they can legitimately claim that there are FAKE songs on the album? Do you have scientific proof? Do you have analysis done besides your own hearing to determine this? Sorry, but those of you who claim this as fact need a reality check... you DON'T HAVE PROOF.

Can we please stop destroying every single thread with the fake-non fake arguments? This is tiring for many of us here. We come to read news and updates but every thread is full of this stuff!

I wanna know this: If there is a fully recorded vocals for the Cascio tracks then where was the original MUSIC that accompanied it? The first thing Michael does is write the melody. Music comes first. The words come last. Yet, only a couple of months ago Teddy Riley was given the job of CREATING and PRODUCING the actual music.... I don't believe Michael would have wasted his time recording these vocals if he didnt have a fully produced piece of MJ-approved MUSIC to accompany it. Like Akon and will.i.am and RedOne say... there is LOTS of music and sketches, but not much vocals. If Michael didn't think a song was going to be amazing he would NOT bother completing it. Yet, we have these absolute messes, with what seem to be FULLY COMPLETE vocals, and Teddy Riley called in LAST MINUTE (really really late in the piece) to make music for them. It doesn't make sense. Also, all the producers MJ worked with claimed that MICHAEL was so paranoid about leaks, HE would take the vocals with him at all times. Yet we are supposed to believe MJ recorded an album of 12 (or so-claimed) songs with the Cascio family, completed them ALL (even tho Akon only completed one from 2 years working with MJ, and will.i.am completed only 2 from three years working with MJ, and Ne-yo stated MJ didnt record ANY of his two years worth of song writings) and then LEFT, and LEFT the vocals with the Cascios.. for TWO YEARS... and "they were never spoken about again" (quote from Cascios) and that was that... But THEN we are told "MJ was gonna complete them in London".... YEAH, RIIIIGHT! Too many lies been told and they're all falling apart!

The facts are, as they've been reported before all of this mess blew up, that Eddie Cascio wrote and produced a bunch of songs, James Porte/Bobby Ewing recorded them, MJ turned up as a visitor, press picked up on that, and now all of a sudden MJ recorded an album while visiting the Cascios.

Nope, not buying it.

You are forgetting, MJ spent 4 months in their house. He barely left! So the probability of him recording more material is higher. MJ said himself.... he's always recording material. And even his kids confirmed that MJ recorded material at the Cascio's. Do you honestly think that MJ would spend 4 months in a home with a recording studio and not sing an entire note? Please.

^ The album will not be a flop, it will still do very well. But I will admit, sales could have been higher with the full support from the hardcore fanbase. It's a shame because whatever this album ends up selling, it COULD have been better with everyone's support. It appears a solid 30-40% of MJ's hardcore fans won't even be purchasing the album. Even though that's only ten or twenty thousand people worldwide, those people have friends and family...which translates to over 500,000 people globally who might not purchase the album. Had Sony included 3 different tracks (Jerkins material, RedONE, Will.i.am, other Invincible out-takes, etc) then I think this new album would have done better.

Regardless, I'm still predicting a #1 debut in 15+ countries including US and UK.

How could they include will.i.am tracks if he refused to give them the tracks?? RedOne tracks are in worse state than the Cascio tracks..

None from Cascio are with Michael Jackson´s vocals.

You only have to heard the new fraud:

ALL I NEED.

All I Need is not included in the album, anyway! Stop destroying the threads for heaven's sake, we are tired of this situation here!

Look, we all have our own opinions of whether it's Mj or not. I myself am getting tired of the arguing. It's hard to enjoy reading these forums when it's constant arguing. Let's calm down in here, no need to fight back and forth!

Yeah, let's drop the aruments and the bad feelings.

All I Need ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Er...

1.We are talking about Monster,so it's kinda offtopic.You can make a separate thread about the song.It's not even on the album.
2.We are talking about the song itself not about the vocals.
3.There were already a lot of fights on this debate so please don't start another one.

Please guys try to keep the discussion on topic.The las 90% of the posts are about the vocals.Everyone should keep their belief for them and not try to influence the others because neither of us have proof to our opinions.Until we see some video footage let's just remain neutral and not try to make any final decision or start a fight.

Greetings!

I think the song has a good beat, and an excellent chorus (from what I've heard) though I was hoping for a song of traditional monsters rather than the paparazzi and Hollywood. It still sounds fantastic and I can't wait to hear the full song on the album. It'll probably be one of my favourites on there, along with "Breaking News" and "(I Can't Make It) Another Day",

smooth_criminal05;3106272 said:
You are forgetting, MJ spent 4 months in their house. He barely left! So the probability of him recording more material is higher. MJ said himself.... he's always recording material. And even his kids confirmed that MJ recorded material at the Cascio's. Do you honestly think that MJ would spend 4 months in a home with a recording studio and not sing an entire note? Please.

He isn't denying the fact that he recorded music and vocals; he is just pointing out that he wouldn't leave the vocals with them for 2 years because he was very protective of his music. Also if you believe the kids' "story" that their dad recorded music there, you should believe the "story" that the vocals on the songs are not of their father…

Adibobea9;3106804 said:
He isn't denying the fact that he recorded music and vocals; he is just pointing out that he wouldn't leave the vocals with them for 2 years because he was very protective of his music. Also if you believe the kids' "story" that their dad recorded music there, you should believe the "story" that the vocals on the songs are not of their father…

All of the kids stuff (on both sides of the issue) is just hearsay. We haven't had any type of statement from Prince, Paris or Blanket about anything that went on in NJ...

Though I do not think it is a stretch at all for MJ to leave the tracks with the Cascios. After all, they would have rights to the songs as well; they have writing and producing credits. Why wouldn't they have access? I'm sure Darkchild, Teddy, etc. still have copies of unreleased work that they did as well...

Adibobea9;3106804 said:

That's an excellent point, no matter which side of the fence you stand on pertaining to this discussion.

Back