Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

Adibobea9;3106804 said:
He isn't denying the fact that he recorded music and vocals; he is just pointing out that he wouldn't leave the vocals with them for 2 years because he was very protective of his music. Also if you believe the kids' "story" that their dad recorded music there, you should believe the "story" that the vocals on the songs are not of their father…

I think he is denying...
Look at the last paraghaph (quote) :"The facts are, as they've been reported before all of this mess blew up, that Eddie Cascio wrote and produced a bunch of songs, James Porte/Bobby Ewing recorded them, MJ turned up as a visitor, press picked up on that, and now all of a sudden MJ recorded an album while visiting the Cascios."

Last edited:
I think we should all make a big truce. We all have conflicting opinions on this, we are all just going round in circles anyway. Not to mention the fact its now Christmas time, I dont like seeing all the arguing at Christmas time....haha

If we have points to make, we make them in a respectful manner without putting each other down. Then if we disagree with something someone has said, we respectfully disagree and then explain our point of view without putting that person down.

Anyone who comes in screaming. 'Fake!!! This song is fake! You 'fans' are killing Michael's legacy! $ony sucks!' Should be given a warning and then banned if they continue. While I do agree with these people to a certain extent......thats not the way to go about things. It doesnt help anything and is just flat out annoying, even to those of us who do agree with them to a certain extent.

At this point, those of us who dont believe the vocals arent Michael's cant do much else. We have two options, buy it or dont buy it.

I also think that certain posters shouldnt be taunted for changing their minds on a few things, as some have done after hearing the song Monster.

So what do you all say? Truce?

Yeah, let's drop the aruments and the bad feelings.

I try I try I try, but I am soooo *****d today!!!
This is the first day I feel this bad about all this.
Got to listen to some happy song right now... HMH? Yess!!!

*runs off to enjoy HMH*

I think we should all make a big truce. We all have conflicting opinions on this, we are all just going round in circles anyway. Not to mention the fact its now Christmas time, I dont like seeing all the arguing at Christmas time....haha

If we have points to make, we make them in a respectful manner without putting each other down. Then if we disagree with something someone has said, we respectfully disagree and then explain our point of view without putting that person down.

Anyone who comes in screaming. 'Fake!!! This song is fake! You 'fans' are killing Michael's legacy! $ony sucks!' Should be given a warning and then banned if they continue. While I do agree with these people to a certain extent......thats not the way to go about things. It doesnt help anything and is just flat out annoying, even to those of us who do agree with them to a certain extent.

At this point, those of us who dont believe the vocals arent Michael's cant do much else. We have two options, buy it or dont buy it.

I also think that certain posters shouldnt be taunted for changing their minds on a few things, as some have done after hearing the song Monster.

So what do you all say? Truce?

And the Choir Say's "AMEN":cheers::agree::)

There is no point getting angry anymore though.

I am guilty myself of arguing a lot and getting wound up within the first week of all this starting. I was even banned for arguing at one point....haha

But there is no point expressing all this anger anymore. People have made up their minds.

You can either buy it or not buy it. Thats it. I'm sure by now Sony have been emailed to death and that hasnt changed anything.

So the best thing to do is just chill out about it now. Respect that some people think it's Michael if you dont believe its him, and respect people dont think it's him if you do.

There is no point getting angry anymore though.

I am guilty myself of arguing a lot and getting wound up within the first week of all this starting. I was even banned for arguing at one point....haha

But there is no point expressing all this anger anymore. People have made up their minds.

You can either buy it or not buy it. Thats it. I'm sure by now Sony have been emailed to death and that hasnt changed anything.

So the best thing to do is just chill out about it now. Respect that some people think it's Michael if you dont believe its him, and respect people dont think it's him if you do.

Very true. Nothing we can do. So, let's just chill out.

The arguments are all going around in circles here. Either buy or dont buy, its up to each individual person and no one should be judged on what they want to do.

The more I hear of Monster the more I'm looking forward to this CD... it just makes me want to get up and dance :)

I wanna know this: If there is a fully recorded vocals for the Cascio tracks then where was the original MUSIC that accompanied it? The first thing Michael does is write the melody. Music comes first. The words come last. Yet, only a couple of months ago Teddy Riley was given the job of CREATING and PRODUCING the actual music.... I don't believe Michael would have wasted his time recording these vocals if he didnt have a fully produced piece of MJ-approved MUSIC to accompany it. Like Akon and will.i.am and RedOne say... there is LOTS of music and sketches, but not much vocals. If Michael didn't think a song was going to be amazing he would NOT bother completing it. Yet, we have these absolute messes, with what seem to be FULLY COMPLETE vocals, and Teddy Riley called in LAST MINUTE (really really late in the piece) to make music for them. It doesn't make sense. Also, all the producers MJ worked with claimed that MICHAEL was so paranoid about leaks, HE would take the vocals with him at all times. Yet we are supposed to believe MJ recorded an album of 12 (or so-claimed) songs with the Cascio family, completed them ALL (even tho Akon only completed one from 2 years working with MJ, and will.i.am completed only 2 from three years working with MJ, and Ne-yo stated MJ didnt record ANY of his two years worth of song writings) and then LEFT, and LEFT the vocals with the Cascios.. for TWO YEARS... and "they were never spoken about again" (quote from Cascios) and that was that... But THEN we are told "MJ was gonna complete them in London".... YEAH, RIIIIGHT! Too many lies been told and they're all falling apart!

The facts are, as they've been reported before all of this mess blew up, that Eddie Cascio wrote and produced a bunch of songs, James Porte/Bobby Ewing recorded them, MJ turned up as a visitor, press picked up on that, and now all of a sudden MJ recorded an album while visiting the Cascios.

Nope, not buying it.

Very interesting perspective.

However, the difference here is that MJ was friends with the Cascio family. That is a completely different relationship than hooking up with Akon or Will.i.am simply to create music. Not that they didn't become friends, but the meeting was intended to create tracks.

I could see MJ being close enough with the Cascios to simply get in a recording studio and make some songs. Sing some vocals. See what happens. Again, he lived with these people He trusted these people They were like family.

Can we please stop destroying every single thread with the fake-non fake arguments? This is tiring for many of us here. We come to read news and updates but every thread is full of this stuff!

Sorry, but this is a very relevant topic, especially for Monster.

Have you heard the entire song? At least withhold judgment until that point... it's 5:38 long, not just the snippets that have been heard.

I think the clip we have heard is more than enough to judge the song on to be fair. You can only assume that the rest of the song will feature the same vocals with a few samples from other MJ songs in there.

I think the clip we have heard is more than enough to judge the song on to be fair. You can only assume that the rest of the song will feature the same vocals with a few samples from other MJ songs in there.

Well, you haven't heard it so you don't know that for sure. I've heard the entire song a few times now, and it's good. It's Michael. The adlibs are completely unmistakable.

Well, you haven't heard it so you don't know that for sure. I've heard the entire song a few times now, and it's good. It's Michael. The adlibs are completely unmistakable.

I've heard enough of it. More than enough to judge whether the vocals are his or not. Are you telling me the vocals suddenly change and sound just like Michael in the second half of the song? I highly doubt it.

I guess Monster was the last song recorded in this session. Then mid way through Monster Michael coughed up the popcorn which was making him sound so different on the previous songs. Then he was back to his old self :)

I dont doubt that the ad-libs are unmistakebly Michael for a second.

They are unmistakebly Michael on Breaking News as well.

I just feel that they took them from other songs. Post me the song via PM and so I can listen and judge it properly.

I guess Monster was the last song recorded in this session. Then mid way through Monster Michael coughed up the popcorn which was making him sound so different on the previous songs. Then he was back to his old self :)

Never underestimate popcorn! It can be totally evil, and I'm sure it had an agenda as well! ;)

I am sure it did, I would bet my house that the popcorn had an agenda. . . .

Headline: Sneaky popcorn responsible for "fake" MJ vocals!

P. S. Someone post the popcorn picture again, please!

Last edited:
P. S. Some post the popcorn picture again, please!

Jackson_popcorn.gif

:fear:

Don't Blame Sony? One 1 Person Said: It Will Not Be Mike Singing The Cascio Tracks. Then Some Start To Believe It, Then Breaking News Got Released And People Start Saying It's Not Him. Then You Brain Wash People To Think It To. So That Is Why The Media And All Of Us Are Saying Stuff Like This.

Gosh I Wish Michael Was Here :(

I wish he was here also because I miss him...he was a good person.And of this stuff that is going on is suspicious and chaotic like the songs,new videos,games,concerts and people saying he owed them money.

This is the only song that really confuses me because I have a feeling JM would be able to sing this.

But still I believe it;s all 100% MJ.
Purely because I still think Sony wouldnt be stupid enough to release fake songs!

thanks for sharing!! even shorter clip than I expected but still nice to hear a different section of the song

^ check this out:

Michael Jackson - Monster

[Instrumental Intro (0:00 - 0:31)]

[Verse 1 (0:32 - 0:50)]
You can look at them, coming out the walls
You can look at them, climbing out the bushes
You can find 'em, when the letter's 'bout to fall
He be waitin', with his camera on focus

Everywhere you seem to turn, there's a monster
When you look up in the air, there's a monster
Paparazzi got you scared, like a monster

[Hook (0:51 - 1:10)]
Too bad
(Ooh-ho) Hollywood
It's got you jumping like you should
It's got you bouncing off the wall
It's got you drunk enough to fall
Too bad
(Ooh-ho) Hollywood
Just look in the mirror
And tell me you like (don't you, don't you like it)

[Chorus (1:11 - 1:32)]
Monster
He's a monster
He's an animal

Monster (Yeaaah)
He's a monster
He's an animal

[Verse 2 (1:33 - 1:51)]
He's comin' at ya,
comin' at ya rather too fast
Mama say, mama got you in a zig-zag
And you're running, and you're running,
just to scape it
But they're gunning for the money,
so they fake it

Everywhere you seem to turn, there's a monster
When you look up in the air, there's a monster
When you see them in the street, there's a monster

[Hook (1:52 - 2:11)]
Too bad
(Ooh-ho) Hollywood
It's got you jumping like you should (like you should)
It's got you bouncing off the wall
Too bad
(Ooh-ho) Hollywood
Just look in the mirror
And tell me you like
What you see

[Chorus (2:12 - 2:31)]
Monster
(He's like an animal)
He's a monster
(Just like an animal)
He's an animal

(And he's gold, baby, yeah)
Monster
He's a monster
He's an animal
(Everybody wanna be a star)

Ooooh oooh

[Bridge (2:32 - 2:50)]
Why are they never satisfied with and all you give

You give 'em your all
They're watching you fall
And they eat your soul

[Instrumental Bridge (2:51 - 3:29)]

[Hook (3:30 - 3:49)]
Too bad
(Ooh-oh) Hollywood
It's got you jumping like you should (like you should, girl)
It's got you bouncing off the wall (ooh, off the wall)
Too bad
(Ooh-oh) Hollywood
Just making it clearer
And tell me you like (don't you, don't you like it?)

[Chorus Out (3:50 - 4:48)]
Monster (Say you wanna be a star)
He's a monster (Say what you would go for)
He's an animal
(Why they keep on stalkin' me)

Monster (What you do to me)
He's a monster (Why you do it, why you)
He's an animal (Yeeah)

(Why you stalkin' me)
Monster (Why you stalkin' me)
He's a monster (Why you stalkin' me)
He's an animal
(Why you do it, why you, why you stalking me)

Monster (Why you stalking me)
He's a monster (Why you stalkin' me)
He's an animal (Why you, why you)
(Oooh)

It's dragging you down like a monster

[FX Outro (4:49 - 5:28)]

[YOUTUBE]HykcbHzV7gg[/YOUTUBE]

Back