Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I think that this problem can be repeated on a lot of MJ tracks as soon as there are doubts...

for example : a lot of fans were complaining about MJ's voice who have changed on Invincible...

Imagine if he was dead in 2000 just before the release of Invincible ? What would fans have said ?

I like the way you think. Thanks

a little correction here : yes it's true that we have a good amount of people against the some members of Jackson family but not all. 3T is actually quite liked and supported among the members.

Personally when I heard 3T's comments I thought "could it be?", but for example if the same comments came from Joe (given the history of his comments) I wouldn't even entertain the idea.

I remember a few people saying 3T were jealous and were trying to sabotage the album (which I don't believe for one minute).

Doubt it. I have an HD version and I'm pretty sure the version on the "Michael" album will sound the same. I still know it's Jason. Even with every other song, when listening to it, there shouldn't arise within one's self doubt after hearing that first verse of,"is this really mike?". Even before being introduced to any controversy, when I first heard BN I was like what the? And I even asked myself, I wonder what the guys over at MJJ think about this... it can't be good. I came here that morning the song was released expecting chaos and that's what I found, organized forum chaos. With dykwyca, there was no doubt... it WAS THE MAN MJ, but Monster.... I was like huh? This aint MJ, but this is JM!!!! Just listen to dont walk away by JM, you'll see. Open your ears brothers and sisters!!!

Just to clarify - I don't think BN & KYHU sound like Malachi, I just can't hear MJ. But with Monster I do agree, I hear Malachi specifically as clear as day.

What I meant was, for that period of time. We were all opposing them because we thought they were full of it.

and about the "brainwashing" argument

No I do not think that anyone here is saying the vocals are fake just because any one of the Jackson's said it.

but let's be honest about it, the idea were introduced to our brains by the media stories and tweets. Yes you might not have believed what was being said but it stayed with all of us in our subconscious mind.

I personally didn't listen to the song thinking "oh I'm listening to a new MJ release after 9 years", I listened to it thinking " is this Michael or not?". How we approached to the song had an impact on our perceptions.

No, your were talking as if you knew what was going on here before Breaking News came out and what you said was completely untrue.

Then you didn't read or misread my post. My post even starts with "I doubt that too - and at first it was Breaking News" and not with, "oh, loooooooooong before BN was released".

So I asked if you were even reading the boards at the time, because if you werent, you shouldn't be assuming what was being said.

Again, you misread my post and I also was talking about the family members tweeting and was basically asking if anybody remembers that - as far as I remember - they started with "BN is fake" and then that slowly turned into "the Cascio songs are fake" even before people had heard the other 2 or 3. Because that's how I remember it, but instead of either agreeing with this or correcting me, I was attacked.

If you were here and reading the boards, you would know that none of us were saying it was fake before we heard the song. We were pretty much anti Jackson family. I cant believe i've just said that again.

You know ... people have said this so many times, do you think I can't READ? Or that you have to spell this out for me another 200 times? But even the bold part doesn't mean it didn't influence people. See the pink elephants.

I NEVER said anything about the time before BN was released. Not one way or another. But whatever, this doesn't go anywhere ... oh, and again, the whole "anti Jackson family" thing, I don't like that attitude. Especially because once in a while they will do or say something positive and people are going to miss that because of their "anti Jackson family" attitude.

No I do not think that anyone here is saying the vocals are fake just because any one of the Jackson's said it.

but let's be honest about it, the idea were introduced to our brains by the media stories and tweets. Yes you might not have believed what was being said but it stayed with all of us in our subconscious mind.

I personally didn't listen to the song thinking "oh I'm listening to a new MJ release after 9 years", I listened to it thinking " is this Michael or not?". How we approached to the song had an impact on our perceptions.

may be on your perception. i got my own pair of ears
tell me why have dykwyca, another day and blue gangsta not been questioned and ARE NOT ABLE TO BE QUESTIONED?

Have we not already gone through this a billion times already...? If we're being influenced by others, then how come not one person has even implied that Another Day, DYKWYCA, HMH, STTR and Blue Gangaster are fake? And why do you think this doubt will cloud our judgement so greatly?

Also, I didn't see any of these tweets, media reports or opinions of fellow members before listening to the songs. I just went straight onto the site, listened to Breaking News...bam, "this isn't MJ". No influences there.

Personally I hadnt considered once that the song might end up being fake.

People make certain points all the time like 'Why would Sony do this? There is no way they would do all that and risk a lawsuit, etc. etc.'

These are all the things that were going through my mind up until that Monday morning, thus I hadnt considered once that the song might end up being fake.

I think we all would have had doubts regardless of whether the Jacksons were saying it or not. You know, its not like they have just conjured up some big lie out of nowhere, if they were lieing then the lie stemmed from the fact that the vocals sound very unlike Michael.

At the very least we would all be saying, 'Gosh he sounds very different!'

You have to remember that songs have leaked since then, like Much Too Soon and DYKWYCA. I didnt doubt either of those for a second, and I wasnt aware if DYKWYCA was Cascio or not. For all I knew it very well could of been, but I didnt doubt it.

I still cant ignore the fact that the vocals sound closer to Jason Malachi's than Michael's.

But even the bold part doesn't mean it didn't influence people. See the pink elephants.

So based on your viewpoint, assuming if no fan had been told these songs were fake, can we come to the conclusion that we'd all be happy tree friends and celebrating BN?

What I meant was, for that period of time. We were all opposing them because we thought they were full of it.

You just completely dodged the point I made with something totally irrelevant which didnt really make too much sense in the first place.. . . .I dont think i've mentioned the fact I think the vocals are fake in quite sometime. As a matter of fact.

You're funny. You make no sense. But you're funny.

Troll.

may be on your perception. i got my own pair of ears
tell me why have dykwyca, another day and blue gangsta not been questioned and ARE NOT ABLE TO BE QUESTIONED?

If we're being influenced by others, then how come not one person has even implied that Another Day, DYKWYCA, HMH, STTR and Blue Gangaster are fake?

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. We didn't start questioning Cascio songs on our own. Questionable vocals talk was introduced by RF, TMZ and 3T before the songs ever released.

Did ANYONE said the vocals on Another Day, Blue Gansta, DYKWYCA etc are fake BEFORE they leaked? No. Therefore it's not a comparative example. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Show me a song that Jackson's or media said to be FAKE but everyone thinks to be REAL.

Then you can make an argument that what Jackson's/media said BEFORE a release/leak doesn't influence fans opinions.

And why do you think this doubt will cloud our judgement so greatly?

It introduces a bias. Let me give you an example. I worked in Marketing Research and we survey people. You always ask neutral non leading questions for real legit answers. (same for court/trial as well - you cannot lead people). For example you ask "which car do you think is the best car?". The minute you ask "Do you think Mercedes is the world's best car?". You lead people and introduce a bias. Any answer you'll get will be useless.

And that's my point. We didn't have the chance to listen to Cascio songs from a neutral standpoint and determine what we think about them. We started with "could it be fake?" point.

Troll.

Can we have a mature debate without lowering the tone and resorting to insults? Thank you.

...and ivy, I see your point regarding there being no other songs that have been questioned beforehand. However, many people (including myself), didn't know which songs were Cascios (and which weren't) before hearing them, and still came to the same conclusion.

For all some of us knew, DYKWYTA, STTR etc were Cascios as well.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. We didn't start questioning Cascio songs on our own. Questionable vocals talk was introduced by RF, TMZ and 3T before the songs ever released.

Did ANYONE said the vocals on Another Day, Blue Gansta, DYKWYCA etc are fake BEFORE they leaked? No. Therefore it's not a comparative example. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Show me a song that Jackson's or media said to be FAKE but everyone thinks to be REAL.

Then you can make an argument that what Jackson's/media said BEFORE a release/leak doesn't influence fans opinions.

can you answer my post #1215?

I don't feel like reading through the (I assume) patheticness of this thread for updates. Can someone just tell me if the whole song is available yet, and possibly PM it to me if they have it? :)

Then you didn't read or misread my post. My post even starts with "I doubt that too - and at first it was Breaking News" and not with, "oh, loooooooooong before BN was released".

Again, you misread my post and I also was talking about the family members tweeting and was basically asking if anybody remembers that - as far as I remember - they started with "BN is fake" and then that slowly turned into "the Cascio songs are fake" even before people had heard the other 2 or 3. Because that's how I remember it, but instead of either agreeing with this or correcting me, I was attacked.

You know ... people have said this so many times, do you think I can't READ? Or that you have to spell this out for me another 200 times? But even the bold part doesn't mean it didn't influence people. See the pink elephants.

I NEVER said anything about the time before BN was released. Not one way or another. But whatever, this doesn't go anywhere ... oh, and again, the whole "anti Jackson family" thing, I don't like that attitude. Especially because once in a while they will do or say something positive and people are going to miss that because of their "anti Jackson family" attitude.

You basically said that the board started saying 'BN is fake' and 'The Cascio Songs are fake' just as the Jackson started saying it. As if we were just going by what they were saying. Thats definately the way your post came across to me.

Troll.

Well there's me, who is actually trying to make valid points. Then there's you who isnt even attempting to make points which are relevant to the topic. Instead you'd rather accuse me of being a troll. Which i'm not. I hardly think I would of been on this board so long if I was a troll. I dont know if your doing this to avoid debating this with me because you have a lack of points to make or what. But you could a least just not reply rather than accusing me of being a troll.

A pixy maybe....but never a troll.

Well, no, I actually did question the tracks on my own without any outside influences, so you're wrong there.

But my lord, yes, I get what you're saying, but you're placing far too much worth on how what RF, TMZ, and 3T said could "influence" the people who did hear it, it's not going to tilt them into believing it's not him.

It's simple. You can not deny that it is a FACT that MJ sounds very different on simply doesn't sound like him.

And maybe there isn't a song that is claimed to be fake by the media or Jackson's that the fans believe to be real because the Cascio tracks are the only questionable ones? Why does something need to be claimed fake by an outside force to be legit?

Last edited:
Can we have a mature debate without lowering the tone and resorting to insults? Thank you.

No, we can't. I'm tired of see people coming here and repeat the same things over and over again. You are trying to convince us and destroy MJ's legacy. But you will fail. If you have evidence, show them. If you do not have proof, shut up or go to the place (of the board) dedicated to these discussions.

But do not worry. I will not give more attention to you.

Don%27t+feed+the+troll.jpg

You basically said that the board started saying 'BN is fake' and 'The Cascio Songs are fake' just as the Jackson started saying it. As if we were just going by what they were saying. Thats definately the way your post came across to me.

Well there's me, who is actually trying to make valid points. Then there's you who isnt even attempting to make points which are relevant to the topic. Instead you'd rather accuse me of being a troll. Which i'm not. I hardly think I would of been on this board so long if I was a troll. I dont know if your doing this to avoid debating this with me because you have a lack of points to make or what. But you could a least just not reply rather than accusing me of being a troll.

A pixy maybe....but never a troll.

Valid points??

You have no evidence. Period.

What do you want me to say? Do You want me to say that Sony is throwing away 200 million dollars to have the pleasure of putting three false songs on a CD? Do You want me to say that I trust more in the Jackson family (Money Jackson) than in a family that never betrayed MJ?

Grow up boy.

Valid points??

What do you want me to say? Do You want me to say that Sony is throwing away 200 million dollars to have the pleasure of putting three false songs on a CD? Do You want me to say that I trust more in the Jackson family (Money Jackson) than in a family that never betrayed MJ?

Grow up boy.

I'm actually believing they pay users to spread the word. Because its so unlikely that one can be convinced that Michael is singing on these tracks

And before you get mad at me ill get my cross out

you ll do anything for money

Valid points??

What do you want me to say? Do You want me to say that Sony is throwing away 200 million dollars to have the pleasure of putting three false songs on a CD? You want me to say that I trust more in the Jackson family (Money Jackson) than in a family that never betrayed MJ?

Grow up boy.

I think you need to chill out a bit. Can you not end a post without name calling? Is that the only way you feel you can get your point across? You keep calling me a troll but you are the one fueling the arguement....

I said at least I am TRYING to make valid points. You werent even trying to try.

I dont want you to say anything. Just accept that some of us hold a different opinion to you and dont doubt our reasoning behind feeling this way. I dont do that to you, I respect that its your opinion. You dont see my doubting your reasoning for believing it is Michael do you?

Just calm down, your getting yourself all worked up over nothing....

So based on your viewpoint, assuming if no fan had been told these songs were fake, can we come to the conclusion that we'd all be happy tree friends and celebrating BN?

Probably not. With MJ not being with us anymore, SOMEONE would have called the vocals fake, which would have started this mess anyway. That was to be expected actually. Sadly. And even without that happening, I'm sure some people would have been very unhappy with some of the songs because of the production and what was done with the vocals and backing vocals (because they didn't always have a finished or almost finished version to work with). There probably would be a lot of discussion about if certain songs should have been on the album for that reason alone. You can't blame fans for missing Michael and that they are still grieving. Songs with "not enough MJ" in them (and be it just the backing vocals) just show his absence which is still hard to take for people. So it would be "bittersweet" in any case.

And while I'm at it ... just to tell people again where I'm coming from, to me the vocals on all those songs do sound like MJ, all those impersonators like Malachi or MJ Williams are confusing the hell out of me though (just in general, not because I believe 1000 % that it's one of them on the Cascio songs). And then I don't see why Sony would risk a huge lawsuit. Then there is the statement from the estate. "The other side" didn't come up with any kind of evidence (much less proof, but evidence would mean a lot for starters) that made me question the vocals, "gut feeling" and "I have ears" is not enough for me. Do I believe it's possible that they faked those vocals? Yes, because it's POSSIBLE to do that, in theory. I don't claim that my ears can hear the difference between some singer and some other singer that sounds very similar to the first singer, especially not on a new song that I have never heard before. And my ears aren't bad either. So yeah, it's possible that I'm wrong, but then I would be just as wrong as some people who worked with MJ for years, so I'd be in good company. And maybe there will be a lawsuit, there are millions of fans out there, for some money might not be an issue, some have to be lawyers and can probably sue whoever they want for free basically. If that ever happens and it turns out that I was wrong, then I was and that's just proof of me not having dog ears and not being able to perform those audio tests with just my ears and not the right equipment and experience in that field.

...and ivy, I see your point regarding there being no other songs that have been questioned beforehand. However, many people (including myself), didn't know which songs were Cascios (and which weren't) before hearing them, and still came to the same conclusion.

For all some of us knew, DYKWYTA, STTR etc were Cascios as well.

The fake seed had already been planted by the Jackson's and tabloids, Breaking News was then teased by the Estate, and sent to tabloids like TMZ as a way to disprove the rumors, facts about when and who it was recorded with were being discussed before it released, then it did release, and the questions began. Shortly after the initial release of the song, a list was compiled of all the Cascio songs that would be included on the album. So people were well aware of which songs were from the Cascio's and which weren't. Every Cascio song that has been released since, has been questioned.

Semih posed a very good question that nobody has bothered to answer.

Let's forget about 3T, The Jacksons, and whoever else 'instilled this slight doubt into us'. Nobody claimed anything was fake. Everyone is happy. It's a normal release.

Then, they release Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up and Monster. Do you honestly think that no one would say the songs are fake?

I think you need to chill out a bit. Can you not end a post without name calling? Is that the only way you feel you can get your point across? You keep calling me a troll but you are the one fueling the arguement....

I said at least I am TRYING to make valid points. You werent even trying to try.

I dont want you to say anything. Just accept that some of us hold a different opinion to you and dont doubt our reasoning behind feeling this way. I dont do that to you, I respect that its your opinion. You dont see my doubting your reasoning for believing it is Michael do you?

Just calm down, your getting yourself all worked up over nothing....

Trying??

TRYING???????????

The legacy of Michael is not a game. Or you have valid arguments or you do NOT have valid arguments.

And I am not obliged to accept anything. I'm on a forum dedicated to MJ and I have the right to defend his legacy.

I do not tell me to calm down. I'm not nervous. But if you and your friends destroy other place with the same garbage, you'll see me nervous. And you will not like that.

a list was compiled of all the Cascio songs that would be included on the album. So people were well aware of which songs were from the Cascio's and which weren't. Every Cascio song that has been released since, has been questioned.
The problem is that you're assuming that people are claiming they're fake simply because they're Cascio's, which isn't true.

Trying??

TRYING???????????

The legacy of Michael is not a game. Or you have valid arguments or you do NOT have valid arguments.

And I am not obliged to accept anything. I'm on a forum dedicated to MJ and I have the right to defend his legacy.

I do not tell me to calm down. I'm not nervous. But if you and your friends destroy other place with the same garbage, you'll see me nervous. And you will not like that.

Well if you get annoyed then I will just not look at the post. It maybe too much for my eyes to take.

Anyway, i'm not arguing with you anymore. It wasnt really an arguement in the first place mind you...Goodnight sir.

Shortly after the initial release of the song, a list was compiled of all the Cascio songs that would be included on the album. So people were well aware of which songs were from the Cascio's and which weren't. Every Cascio song that has been released since, has been questioned.

That may be so, but that doesn't necessarily mean everyone looked at this list or was even aware of it - I certainly wasn't. I didn't know how many tracks were in question (there's even an early post of mine asking which tracks they were way after the leaks). So I didn't know which leaks were in question and which ones weren't. So even after listening to all these new leaks over the past weeks, I was aware that any of them may be questionable...but still came to the conclusion that DYKWYCA, MTS, etc. were MJ without a shadow of a doubt.

...and MJStorm, you have to understand that in our eyes, we're trying to protect his legacy, so please lay off a bit, we all have the same interest at heart.

Oh well, you are unbelievable. First you didn't get my post. Then I explained it again. And now you are still in "attack mode". You are not interested in a moderate discussion. You are just twisting people's words if they don't agree with you. And you've been doing that since this controversy started, I was new and still lurking, it takes a while before you remember all the usernames, your username was the first one that I remembered for that exact reason.

Last edited:
Back