Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

After playing back over, and over, and over again, (I am addicted to this song), this is Michael singing. No doubt about it. It is a little different in sound vocally, I wouldn't be surprised if the vocals were simply a rough take, to be revisited again at a later date. The adlibs at the end are so Michael I can't deny it not being him at all.

This reminds me of What About Us/Earth Song where he scrapped some of the vocals and re-recorded them in a more stronger tone for the official release. I bet he would have done some changes vocally to the tone of the track, especially on the verses, but the ending is perfect so I could see that staying on the song if he were still here to finish it.

Agree. Great great song - and MJ vocals.

May be the wrong section, but just gotta get this off my chest since we are on topic with regards to Monster.

Not to bash the people that do not believe in the authenticity of these songs, but one thing to remember is that the Cascio songs were works in progress. None of them were actually finished, and the three songs appearing on the album are perfect examples of that.

We have a song with vocals which sound like they were for the most part finished:

Keep Your Head Up, after the first few lines and I knew immediately it was Michael. The Earth Song adlibs at the end are unnecessary, speaking of which, did anyone notice the shorter time length of this song on the track times revealed in comparison to the leak? Maybe they're gone after all...

We have vocals which were mostly finished, with some minor fixes needed:

Monster, the second half of the verses and the bridge slowed down the flow a little bit.

And vocals which were initially "Skeleton Tracks", or vocals which were just for reference or ideas:

Breaking News, this shouldn't have made the album. The vocals were not complete enough. It wasn't in a state where the song was strong enough vocally to be on the album, but I think Sony saw "hit potential" in this song, thus it's inclusion.

Teddy Riley helped make Monster a hit! The production made up for the slight lag in Michael's verses, especially in the second half of the verses and the bridge...and I cannot believe I just said that.

When I first heard a snippet for this I didn't think it was real but after giving it a full listen I think it definitely is. *listens a zillion times more*

May be the wrong section, but just gotta get this off my chest since we are on topic with regards to Monster.

Not to bash the people that do not believe in the authenticity of these songs, but one thing to remember is that the Cascio songs were works in progress. None of them were actually finished, and the three songs appearing on the album are perfect examples of that.

We have a song with vocals which sound like they were for the most part finished:

Keep Your Head Up, after the first few lines and I knew immediately it was Michael. The Earth Song adlibs at the end are unnecessary, speaking of which, did anyone notice the shorter time length of this song on the track times revealed in comparison to the leak? Maybe they're gone after all...

We have vocals which were mostly finished, with some minor fixes needed:

Monster, the second half of the verses and the bridge slowed down the flow a little bit.

And vocals which were initially "Skeleton Tracks", or vocals which were just for reference or ideas:

Breaking News, this shouldn't have made the album. The vocals were not complete enough. It wasn't in a state where the song was strong enough vocally to be on the album, but I think Sony saw "hit potential" in this song, thus it's inclusion.

Teddy Riley helped make Monster a hit! The production made up for the slight lag in Michael's verses, especially in the second half of the verses and the bridge...and I cannot believe I just said that.

It has been confirmed many times that the ES adlibs will NOT be on the album version of the song!!!

Monster is Great !!!

I personally LOVE BN - BUT I may agree it should not have been on the album.

Monster is MJ - NO DOUBT

KYHU is MJ - NO DOUBT

- IMO

Monster is Great !!!

The bridge and hooks are my favourite parts of the song, it has that driving melody that just keeps the blood pumping. This will be a hit at the gym for me, that's for sure.

Jaye - yeah working out to this song will be perfect.

I really dig the song.

i feel like im missing out here lol does anyone have a link for download ? lol

Can someone send me a HQ version of Monster in full?? I am dying to hear it!!! PLEASEEEE>??

Very catching song and maybe a little bit more radio friendly than Another Day. Hopefully it will be the next single.

haha!

So funny.

People asking for the fake song!!!

So you just know it's fake even before you've heard it!

That's what I call openminded!

Remember back in 2005 when MJ was on trial - ALL MJ fans said to the haters and doubters - PLEASE have an open mind! - DO NOT let other peoples opinions affect you!

And now - even before people have heard the song it's a fake! ???

WOW this is sad!

Please have your own opinion. I do not want you to have the same as I have, but please have your own, not judge before you know/have heard it yourself!

How can this be compared to Michael's trial?

STOP hating on other fans who dont believe in the authenticity of the vocals and are rightly upset about it!

I am very sorry if you took what I wrote as hate. - That was NO WAY what I wanted!

I just want people to have an opinion themselves, and when you write "Please PM with a link for this fake song" - then you have already judged the song as fake!

When people said before trial in 2005 MJ was guilty we said Innocent til proven guilty!

It is MJ on Michael until it is proven otherwise. - That's a fact. We don't know any better. People who thought MJ was guilty knew no better - but MJ was proven innocent!

SO until someone can 100 % sure prove it is not MJ on the Cascio songs the debate is stupid.

People have to stop saying the cascio tracks aint Michael. Michael would be so dissapointed of u guys. I swear. Shame on u. I dont care if its yr opinion cuz this is an insult to his project and album for US - THE FANS he truley loved. Its MICHAEL JACKSON on all songs on the new album.

People don't have to do anything. If they don't believe its him, they have the right to say that. And please just stop with that nonsense about being an insult to his project. PLEASE...just think for a minute. HIS project? Its ZERO MJ's project. YOU think its MJ but you are stating it like a fact, proof please? Nope i can't show any proof neither, but i at least accept that there are people out there who believe it IS MJ,unlike you...respect people.

I have been a fan my hole life .. I know michaels voice... if u are not hearing it on for example keep yr head up or monster , seriouslty u cant be a fan of his ... u should know this is mjs voice.

It can't get more laughable than this friend. Hey i guess my very good friend who has been a fan since his 5th (is now 30+) is not a true fan then right? Cause he doesn't believe it for a second. Just watch out before you start to blabber about people here not being fans because they refuse to fall for this. We do not hear Michael Jackson on those tracks, you'd better just accept that.

I suggest you go look up on youtube some MJ impersonators and how their voice can be ridiculous similar to his and easy to feel some peolpe. Again...respect people.

LMAO...ok

There wasn't anything funny about that reply, that person was simply saying we don't have any proof but we trust our ears.

THANK YOU!!! That's what I've been trying to say. I think this is largely psychological in most people. They have no reason to doubt the other leaked songs, only the Cascio tracks because it was brought to their attention that it's considered fake by the Jackson brothers.

It's always this, but once again...and jeeeez, for the really last time now. Alot of fans DID NOT CARE for the comments by the Jacksons. For one, it was all on TMZ, and i don't believe that site anyway. So i didn't care for the comments from them.

But when i heard Breaking News, it just didn't sound right at all. Then soon snippets came from other Cascio tracks, more doubts, more analyzing and that nonsense. Jacksons had NOTHING to do with it for me.....

What I found most funny in this thread is the claim by someone (can't remember who) that "Monster" would feature ad-libs from "Why You Wanna Trip On Me".

--> EPIC FAIL!!! :lol:

The producers that worked on the Cascio tracks (e.g. Teddy Riley) have included ad-libs and shouts from vocal takes that are prominently featured on some previously released MJ tunes (e.g. "Ghosts", "Leave Me Alone") to fill the lack of sometimes non-existing ad-libs.

However the "Why you stalkin' me" ad-libs at the end are NOT from "Why You Wanna Trip On Me". Not only does he not sing this, the ad-libs on "Monster" at the end are also completely different from the Dangerous era track.

What I found most funny in this thread is the claim by someone (can't remember who) that "Monster" would feature ad-libs from "Why You Wanna Trip On Me".

--> EPIC FAIL!!! :lol:

The producers that worked on the Cascio tracks (e.g. Teddy Riley) have included ad-libs and shouts from vocal takes that are prominently featured on some previously released MJ tunes (e.g. "Ghosts", "Leave Me Alone") to fill the lack of sometimes non-existing ad-libs.

However the "Why you stalkin' me" ad-libs at the end are NOT from "Why You Wanna Trip On Me". Not only does he not sing this, it's also completely different from the Dangerous era track.

Ok, but still the whole usage of these ad libs is horrible. Hearing Earth Song ad libs on KYHU is a freakin' joke and doesn't make any sense. Goddamn tired of all these Cascio tracks really.

And some people here need to calm down, one person i saw insulting someone else and having very agressive and mean comments. You better stop, or it's time to report someone. Cause it's getting beyond annoying and tiresome, and especially...it's unnessecary. We are all fans here, whether you believe in these Cascio tracks or not, you ARE a fan and people saying otherwise should stop with that crap. It's childish and unnessecary.

Someone here said if it hadn't been for the Jacksons or 3T saying a few songs are fake, this discussion would have never been there, but thats simply nonsense and has been explained quite a few times. I wasn't aware of 3T saying the 'Oooh' in the snippet of BN was fake. I do remember that i already questioned that ad lib, and so did one of my friends. I said to him,something ain't right in that snippet...and he said 'i know right, the Oooh near the end' . I don't read twitter much at all, and i wasn't aware of 3T saying it. I actually said this on this forum and soon more people believed the snippet wasn't right.

Ok, but still the whole usage of these ad libs is horrible. Hearing Earth Song ad libs on KYHU is a freakin' joke and doesn't make any sense. Goddamn tired of all these Cascio tracks really.

PLEASE !!!

Earth Song adlibs is added by the one who leaked the song!!!

ES adlibs will NOT be on the version on Michael!!

Please stop spreading those rumours and the negativity if you don't know what you are talking about!

Earth Song adlibs ARE NOT on the Michael version !!!! - PLEASE UNDERSTAND !!!!!

Please PM if it is the version that is going to be on Michael!

I tahnk the person who sent me monster.... but this is not mike, clearly. I mean it sounds like him but not him, his vibrato is not the one we here in his Invincible album or in TII the movie. It sounds like a young wanna be Mike, but it's too much like Kkyhu, and BN(which I love) but it has those lil' snippets of him from other songs that I don't think he would've done(2bad). know what.... I just looked up Jason malachi's don't walk away and listen to the first minute of it literally..... and this is him. Sorry to say, but this.is.Jason.Malachi. listen to that song, his vibrato in it and his pitch and look back at monster... it's Jason.

Look, me too I listened to that comparative YT video. And what did I hear? I heared "artificially worked on" vibrato from Michael and from Malachi, and listen, those were compared to "not-worked-on" vibrato from Michael. How can you compare French fries to raw potatoes?

Back