Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

PLEASE !!!

Earth Song adlibs is added by the one who leaked the song!!!

ES adlibs will NOT be on the version on Michael!!

Please stop spreading those rumours and the negativity if you don't know what you are talking about!

Earth Song adlibs ARE NOT on the Michael version !!!! - PLEASE UNDERSTAND !!!!!

I didn't know that, that's good then. I ain't spreading anything, i was just expressing my opinion, not forcing it onto anyone here or whatsoever, i just got that info wrong, thanks for correcting me on that. So it's 100% sure that fans have added it? According to who? I just wanna know.

Hey, I'm new to this forum but I've been looking over what people have been saying for a few weeks now. Personally, I love Monster and I think it's an instant hit.

PLEASE !!!

Please stop spreading those rumours and the negativity if you don't know what you are talking about!

All the french review confirmed it, it's a fact sorry

PLEASE !!!

Monster has ablibs from other songs (On the line,Ghosts)
Breaking news from (YRMW)

Etc... etc.... etc....

They are all fake.

Sorry if this is slightly off topic but I still dont understand why people wouldnt buy the album. I mean, I have all MJ's albums, that also means those shitty compilations who where released like 3/4 times. Those albums wernt as cheap as this one, all like 20 Euro orso.

Now ''Michael'' will cost like 12/13 Euro's... As a fan/collector I just need this in my collection. I even baught more expensive bootleg cd's in the past but maybe that's the difference for being a collector also? Or am I overseing something?

I will not buy an album that not respect the music legacy of Michael Jackson.

That album is completed with 3 songs that are fake.

Michael Jackson would be very sorry for the people that will buy it.

No more to say.

Monster has ablibs from other songs (On the line,Ghosts)
Breaking news from (YRMW)

Etc... etc.... etc....

They are all fake.

Ohhhhh maannn....

One SIMPLE question:

Why should they use hee hee's, aoww's & others from older tracks, if they have such a good impersonater which sings the leadvocals?

And the next (maybe not so simple) question:

Wouldn't it be much better & easyer to also let the adlibs sing by the impersonator?

Think only one moment. But really THINK!

The people who claim FAKE are wrong. Simple as that!

@Kapital77:
You & others will one day regret Your actions, regarding this album, ragarding Michael Jackson.

Ohhhhh maannn....

One SIMPLE question:

Why should they use hee hee's, aoww's & others from older tracks, if they have such a good impersonater which sings the leadvocals?

And the next (maybe not so simple) question:

Wouldn't it be much better & easyer to also let the adlibs sing by the impersonator?

Think only one moment. But really THINK!

The people who claim FAKE are wrong. Simple as that!

to confuse ppl, coz this way there are also some real Michael in the songs

^ So... it isn't a fake voice!! Aaargh! I feel so bad for Michael that his own fans slag off his work just because his voice had changed a bit during the time he recorded these songs. It's so insulting to him, really. Let's celebrate finally!

You know it's fake, it's fake, you know it, shamone, and the whole world has to answer right now just to tell you once again, IT'S FAKE!

I will not buy an album that not respect the music legacy of Michael Jackson.

That album is completed with 3 songs that are fake.

Michael Jackson would be very sorry for the people that will buy it.

No more to say.

OR,

Michael Jackson would be disgusted at 'fake' 'fans' criticising his work and 'fake' 'fans' helping the media tear him down again - even in death?

WRONG!

Because there for the fake voice would be more easy to recognize!

the problem is that Sony doesn't know that it's fake.

they think they are real.

however, the songs are demo's. it needed to be filled up with instrumentals and additional voices. so they got 50 cent and additional adlibs from older songs and other demos to make the song "fuller".

just because they add in real adlibs to a fake song, doesn't make the whole song real.

Sony is just tapping in the dark, just like the Estate.

^ So... it isn't a fake voice!! Aaargh! I feel so bad for Michael that his own fans slag off his work just because his voice had changed a bit during the time he recorded these songs. It's so insulting to him, really. Let's celebrate finally!

sony just thinks its the real deal. and since michael is dead and the cascios turn up with uncompleted demos (which happen to feature a fake MJ) how would they able to make this song complete without taking real adlibs from previous songs?

they assume its not fake, and even more, don't even know who the fake singer is, so they just put in real adlibs of the real MJ from previous songs/demos.

nothing hard to understand here.

It's funny how those repeatedly posting "FAKE! FAKE!" at others (Cascio brothers/Sony/The Estate/50 Cent/etc. - without any evidence or proof -are so touchy when it comes to people posting "FAKE! FAKE!" at them.

You do see the irony here don't you guys!?

Most of you crying "FAKE!" have no evidence or proof, you have never met the people you are slandering, and you do not really know their 'motives'.

I am mearly doing the same. I have no evidence or proof that you are 'FAKE' fans, I have never met you, and I do not really know your motives.

It hurts doesn't it? It doesn't feel right does it? Will it make you stop and think before slandering others with baseless comments of "FAKE!"? I very much doubt it.

the problem is that Sony doesn't know that it's fake.

they think they are real.

however, the songs are demo's. it needed to be filled up with instrumentals and additional voices. so they got 50 cent and additional adlibs from older songs and other demos to make the song "fuller".

just because they add in real adlibs to a fake song, doesn't make the whole song real.

Sony is just tapping in the dark, just like the Estate.

Yeah that must be it.
The Estate of MICHAEL JACKSON, Sony Music (the world enterainment giant) & all the producers & people who worked with Michael are all tapping in the dark.
Yeah, thats the most plausible explanation! They all are tapping in the dark. Caught in a trap which was set up by the longtime & true friends of Michael Jackson, the Cascios!
Excellent, that must be it...

mjbrotherscascio.png

Last edited:
It's funny how those repeatedly posting "FAKE! FAKE!" at others (Cascio brothers/Sony/The Estate/50 Cent/etc. - without any evidence or proof -are so touchy when it comes to people posting "FAKE! FAKE!" at them.

You do see the irony here don't you guys!?

Most of you crying "FAKE!" have no evidence or proof, you have never met the people you are slandering, and you do not really know their 'motives'.

I am mearly doing the same. I have no evidence or proof that you are 'FAKE' fans, I have never met you, and I do not really know your motives.

It hurts doesn't it? It doesn't feel right does it? Will it make you stop and think before slandering others with baseless comments of "FAKE!"? I very much doubt it.
I don't care about any of those people. If I hear a song and I don't think it's MJ, I'm going to call it fake. Simple as that. I don't need proof, and we have given reasoning for us doubting the songs time and time again. That isn't proof but it shows that we're not basing it off nothing.

I don't care about any of those people. If I hear a song and I don't think it's MJ, I'm going to call it fake. Simple as that. I don't need proof, and we have given reasoning for us doubting the songs time and time again. That isn't proof but it shows that we're not basing it off nothing.

In the same vein then;

I don't care about any of the people on here. If I read a thread and I think it bull**** coming from a FAKE FAN, I'm going to call it bull**** coming from a FAKE FAN. Simple as that. I don't need proof, and I have given my reasoning for doubting some fans on here time and time again. That isn't proof but it shows I am not basing my FAKE FANS off nothing.

Do you see what I have done there?

In the same vein then;

I don't care about any of the people on here. If I read a thread and I think it bull**** coming from a FAKE FAN, I'm going to call it bull**** coming from a FAKE FAN. Simple as that. I don't need proof, and I have given my reasoning for doubting some fans on here time and time again. That isn't proof but it shows I am not basing my FAKE FANS off nothing.

Do you see what I have done there?

Your comment isn't exactly "in the same vein" though. Giant Enemy Cat's comment appears to be placing doubt in the songs, while your comment seems to be placing doubt in a certain group of fans.

This would be more of "in the same vein":

I don't care about any of those people. If I hear a song and I think it's MJ, I'm going to call it real. Simple as that. I don't need proof, and we have given reasoning for us to believe the songs are real, time and time again. That isn't proof, but it shows that we're not basing it off nothing.

I think everyone is just gonna have to agree to disagree.

such a holier than thou attitude of most of you. why is it so necessary to have your opinion drilled into everyones heads? be it pro-cascio tracks or anti-cascio tracks, most of you are ridiculous for arguing, ye realise that yeah?

just get over it, if you think theyre fake then shut up. if you think theyre real, then enjoy them. just stop all this stupid pointless ridiculous arguing cos its after making mjjc a laughable joke. just my opinion.

Back