Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

if "Monster" is a fake then i don't know where they found the genius to make it ...

"Monster" is really the Thriller of 2010 IMO...

really really great...from the Orchestration to the vocal performance...

The verses are very difficult to sing...if it's fake, why to choose a so difficult verse ?

if it's fake why to make a such big project ?

I mean Monster is really big...since the beginning till the End of the Track.

it's not a little track...that you can make in a little studio in 3 weeks...

I mean : when was the last time you heard a such ambitious Track ?

Answer : in a Michael Jackson album...

I'm sorry but I think you're building the track up way too much. There's nothing about the song that you couldn't "make in a little studio in 3 weeks", it's a sequenced beat. Nothing out of the ordinary or beyond the realm of possibilities for anyone with musical knowledge. I don't understand what you think is so difficult about the verses either.

I know we all put Michael on a pedestal, and we absolutely should, but Monster isn't exactly "ambitious". I'd say it's pretty standard in all honesty. It's a hell of a track, I won't debate that. Some people have their doubts about the vocals, and rightfully so. Not trying to start anything, this is just my view on the matter.

Until you have some scientific proof (not your own ears) showing that Monster is Jason Malachi, can this PLEASE stop being paraded around as fact? You don't know for sure that it's him.

To me, that song sounds NOTHING like MJ and nothing like MJ on Monster. The fact that fans are even comparing that no-talent clown to some of Michael's final work is really, really disturbing to me.

I mean, honestly do the comparisons your self and even look at others' opinions. JM's vibrato is very swift and extensive and is displayed in this song. Don't get me wrong though, some of the bits are MJ sampled, but the verse lead singer sounds a bit like MJ but the way he says monster and his singing style sounds nothing like MJ. Even compare it to something more recent of MJ's work, one thing I can think of is TII movie vocals.... his voice is deep as crap live at times but even with the changes, comapring TII vocals to this song.. nothing of the same.

I don't want to be rude either, but how much did MJ's voice change from off the wall to dangerous... Blue ganster is from 2001? I don't know for sure
And monster from 2007... I read somewhere that michael complained about his voice not being the same in 2008. I also don't know if that's true but who knows?
And how come that Malachi guy never made a track i really liked, and now, all of the sudden, he makes potential hits? For another artist... come on! (not talking breaking news)

I'm not looking to discuss BN, but KYHU and Monster I'm sure are someone different, One song similar to KYHU is Keep the faith and in that, his vocals and vibrato is not as swift and dragged out as in KYHU and even kyhu sounds reeeaaally unprofessional and after I heard it for the first time I liked it but I questioned it because it didn't sound like him 100%. Same with Monster...I say the same to you that I say to CPpounders, compare that TII heal the world track or even any other TII song track to Monster's style... or any older track and this is not MJ's singing style. The ringing in the voice is not the same... it's too fast and unprofess. and the way he even says monster is weird. Just do the comparisons yourselves on Itunes, do it side by side and look back at this one track and just open your ears... who knows why Sony did this, but I KNOW for sure that this is Jason malachi.

I don't want to be rude either, but how much did MJ's voice change from off the wall to dangerous... Blue ganster is from 2001? I don't know for sure
And monster from 2007... I read somewhere that michael complained about his voice not being the same in 2008. I also don't know if that's true but who knows?
And how come that Malachi guy never made a track i really liked, and now, all of the sudden, he makes potential hits? For another artist... come on! (not talking breaking news)

and why did he sound like 2001 and the years before in the "this is it" documentary in 2009?

so only in 2007 his voice sounds different, then 2009 it sounds like always again?

where does that make the slightest piece of sense?

and why would jason malachi do a song for another artist? did you ever consider that the cascios just got this guy in order to sell sony their fake songs and make $$$ and share it with jason malachi?

other possibility was that sony knew that jason malachi had sang these songs and paid him 5 mio $ to simply shut his mouth on that matter.

lol it would be very funny to hear the tracks that you think are better than Monster...(except jackson tracks)

Once again, when was the last time you heard a such ambitious Track ?

My Answer : in a Michael Jackson album...

Your answer ? with an example please !

Considering the music industry is probably the worst it's ever been, and the entire current chart, every song in it is better than monster. Stronger hooks, better melodys etc. And what makes you think it's ambitious? what part of this is ambitious?

I'm sorry but I think you're building the track up way too much. There's nothing about the song that you couldn't "make in a little studio in 3 weeks", it's a sequenced beat. Nothing out of the ordinary or beyond the realm of possibilities for anyone with musical knowledge. I don't understand what you think is so difficult about the verses either.

I know we all put Michael on a pedestal, and we absolutely should, but Monster isn't exactly "ambitious". I'd say it's pretty standard in all honesty. It's a hell of a track, I won't debate that. Some people have their doubts about the vocals, and rightfully so. Not trying to start anything, this is just my view on the matter.

exactly, it's not ambitious. I don't even think it's a strong track either, at least not to me, there is no memorable melodic line and in this era MJ was supposedly going for killer melodys as everyone that was working with him kept saying.

MJultimatemusiclegen;3110883 said:
Considering the music industry is probably the worst it's ever been, and the entire current chart, every song in it is better than monster. Stronger hooks, better melodys etc. And what makes you think it's ambitious? what part of this is ambitious?

Î knew it would be funny to read you...

I want examples please !

and about Jason Malchi :

I don't think it's him because Malachi sounds like Michael and on "Monster" it even doesn't sound like Michael lol...(you know what I mean)

and why did he sound like 2001 and the years before in the "this is it" documentary in 2009?

so only in 2007 his voice sounds different, then 2009 it sounds like always again?

and why would jason malachi do a song for another artist? did you ever consider that the cascios just got this guy in order to sell sony their fake songs and make $$$ and share it with jason malachi?

other possibility was that sony knew that jason malachi had sang these songs and paid him 5 mio $ to simply shut his mouth on that matter.

And perhaps 'little green men' from URANUS flew down to Earth - passing the Moon on the way to pick up Elvis - and they all recorded the track in secret with the FBI and the Illuminati?

"Cuckoo!"

And perhaps 'little green men' from URANUS flew down to Earth - passing the Moon on the way to pick up Elvis - and they all recorded the track in secret with the FBI and the Illuminati?

"Cuckoo!"

sorry but that's just laughable. He was talking perfect sense. People are saying what there own ears are saying to them, and providing logical statements, And people are trying to belittle them and make them feel like a nutter. I'm sorry but the people who believe it is him are acting worse than the people who don't.

yea, i get why he would make songs for another artist.. But why doesn't he make very good tracks for himself (i don't like him). And of all the sudden he has 2, in my opinion, awsome songs (keep your head up and monster)...

And in your theory 50cent and his dj have been paid too? i don't believe that. 50 cent has to much respect for MJ, just like the casio's. Why would a family that always protected him suddenly lie!

And i thought he sounded different in 'This is it', i really do. But that's just my opinion. I have respect for you, but i don't think Jason Malachi can make these songs. He has not the range that Michael has and certainly not the potential...

I hear Michael on all his albums i got, i hear him on all the newly leaked tracks that are non Cascio tracks. I remember demos on youtube ALL being MJ on it. I DO NOT hear Michael on these Cascio tracks though, why would i say 'Yeah well, even though i don't hear the real Michael at all on this, i'm just gonna believe it IS him'? I'd be lying to myself and everybody. MJ songs never needed any seconds of listening to find out if its him or not, never any analyzing. But these Cascio tracks start appearing and all of the sudden this kind of shit is nessecary.

One of the many reasons i will never believe its MJ.

It CAN be MJ, and this has been said before...but then they have messed around with his vocals, with the pitch and all of that. It's simple as that, if that didn't happen.....Michael didn't sing these vocals.

Well, before I listened to Invincible, I'ld never have thought 2000 Watts would be Michael.
And when we were not taught by the past, our history, and by seeing it on Youtube, our young generation would never think the singer from "Ben" would be one and the same person as the singer from "Smooth Criminal"... or later on Invincible "Heartbreaker", the latter in my opinion sounds not typical for classic MJ at all.

What we think to hear is, for all of us, conditionned, and also subjective, not all subtile details can be distinguished by every ear... and that is a scientific fact.
I noticed people on this forum who don't even take in account when vocals are processed or whether they are raw... they compare raw Michael vocals with heavily processed Michael en Malachi vocals... Whatever.

And because it is so conditionned and subjective, what you hear is no absolute proof.

"Cuckoo!"

Elvis on the moon? damn! If Elvis is there, why woudn't they pick up our King of Pop himself? A, your theory is wrong :D

Quote : "I'm sorry but the people who believe it is him are acting worse than the people who don't."

Yes, that's what we get after being bullied LOL

Milli Vanilli:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milli_Vanilli#Media_backlash

"After these details emerged, at least 26 different lawsuits were filed under various U.S. consumer fraud protection laws against Pilatus, Morvan and Arista Records."

Somebody please explain to me why Sony would risk that.

It's a fair statement, none of it makes much sense. The truth is it may be MJ on the tracks, but the fundamental issue is that many of us can't hear him. I don't know what the general public or casual fans will think, since I am a pretty big admirer of his music. But I don't think you can easily dismiss everyone as a conspiracy theorist or whatever when over half the fans are unsure or unconvinced of who they're hearing.

It may be him, but I can't tell.

Quote :"but the fundamental issue is that many of us can't hear him."

They tell that, you tell that, but is it true? How you gonna proove that?

Oh please stop the hate already.
I love how everyone keeps arguing everywhere and in the end it doesn't make both sides better/happier.

If you don't believe then don't believe.
If you believe keep believing.
In the end we are the ones that have to judge the album, and everyone can give his own opinion about it.

Buy it or don't buy it but don't start a discussion every time because a lot of people are getting sick of it.

And yes, I do know I'm new here but I've seen too much of this already.

They tell that, you tell that, but is it true? How you gonna proove that?
behpwg.jpg

Next these so called 'fans' will be telling us Father Christmas and the Easter bunny are real

Wa...what???? :no:

So your telling me they arent real? haha Come on now... you're even more deluded than I thought! Especially about the Easter Bunny.

You've gone too far man, too far....

haha!

So funny.

People asking for the fake song!!!

So you just know it's fake even before you've heard it!

That's what I call openminded!

Remember back in 2005 when MJ was on trial - ALL MJ fans said to the haters and doubters - PLEASE have an open mind! - DO NOT let other peoples opinions affect you!

And now - even before people have heard the song it's a fake! ???
!

People have heard the snippet, which is more than enough to judge the song on.

Now they want to hear the full song just to make sure. Nothing wrong with that.

i really like the song,but obv from the leak i heard it obv sounds like the same voice as breaking news, hopfully its fixed to sound more like classic mj

I'm sorry, you were actually the one saying "I only believe it's Michael if Michael himself tells me that it is" I think on Wednesday after the release of BN. THAT comment stood out to me as well, because it showed that at least some people will never stop to believe in whatever conspiracy they believe in, that's what turned this whole thing a conspiracy theory. People asking for impossible proof.

Whoa whoa whoa. You can remember exactly what I said and WHEN I said it? What are you doing? Keeping a log of all my posts? :S

Like I said, we were all alot more emotional in that first week, and i've changed my mind on a few things since then.

I just think the vocals are fake because I listened to the songs and only hear a few bits of Michael on them.

I think you should check the log you have kept of my posts. Refer back to the week that Breaking News came out, I think its in a black file. I have never said once that I believe in any conspiracies. I dont place the blame on anyone at this point because I dont know who is responsible. Why have you chosen to pick me out of all the none believers? I have far from been the worst one, especially in the past few weeks. I've been trying to make peace in the forum and call for a truce, yet its pretty hard to do that when people are accusing me of being a troll and twisting peoples words.

Some of you need to calm down, and find the caps lock button....and a bar of soap for your mouth.

I would understand your anger if it was directed at the people who come in screaming 'Fake! $ony $ucks' without trying to back it up. That even annoys me. Certainly reacting that way isnt going to help anything either.

People arent going to just accept they are Michael's and move on just because you've hit the caps lock button and threw in a swear word.

Whoa whoa whoa. You can remember exactly what I said and WHEN I said it? What are you doing? Keeping a log of all my posts? :S

LOL, no, don't worry. That comment just stood out to me as well. For several reasons. Just like your posts in general did. Because you seemed so incredibly sad. The comment I mentioned, that seemed so incredibly sad too. It also basically summed up the discussion in just one sentence. People feel the loss, even more so now with new songs and a new album coming out. No MJ to promote it. People know he wasn't there for the acutal production. A lot of people are sad and confused, I have to remind myself of that a lot or I'd get really angry at some of the more aggressive posters.

And why do I remember when you posted it? I started reading on here on Monday (when BN was released). And on Wednesday the whole "I don't think that's MJ" had turned into a what I called "full-blown conspiracy theory" with people asking for impossible proof. That's what makes it a conspiracy theory, if no proof in the world gets accepted anymore. I was amazed at the speed, it only took 3 days. I was also not yet registered on here, so at that time, I couldn't comment on your post.

Like I said, we were all alot more emotional in that first week, and i've changed my mind on a few things since then.

Ok, that's good. If you are not expecting impossible proof anymore, that's a good thing.

I just heard the full Monster song. I'm sorry but it's so NOT Michael! What the f. Sony and the Estate are doing to Michael? It's a disgrace. It's like a bad dream and I want to wake up!

Tone it down in here please and stop the attacking.

Also, Please use the report button by all means it helps us a lot but it's not good to come in and see the person that has reported a post fueling the fire.

___

Just thowing in my 2 cents... Have just listened to this on repeat a few times with headphones for the first time as was too scared to be disappointed.
My verdict.. It IS Michael. :)

We better accept that it really is MJ on BN, KYHU and Monster.

Just because you say so?

I don't know why Sony are doing this but they are doing this. If it's really Michael and he only sounds different because he was not rally trying/it was recorded with unprofessional equipment/under unprofessional circumstances etc. then THAT is the reason why these never should be released! Do you think MJ would ever release a song where he was "not really trying". (I just said it hypothetically but I don't believe it's him for most of Monster.)

Tone it down in here please and stop the attacking.

Also, Please use the report button by all means it helps us a lot but it's not good to come in and see the person that has reported a post fueling the fire.

___

Just thowing in my 2 cents... Have just listened to this on repeat a few times with headphones for the first time as was too scared to be disappointed.
My verdict.. It IS Michael. :)

I have listened to it with headphones. My verdict: it is NOT Michael!

Back