Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

guys, let's just do positive thinking about this song....

I bet this is gonna be a KILLER TRACK!!

Thank you for the bolded. I also saw this suitcase last year and was thinking about buying it but was cautious about the source. Thanks so much for revealing this.

Your welcome! I say don't buy it! Most of the quality on those DVD really sucked and only a few are okay! When I heard those Jason Malachi songs on the CD that was suppose to be just MJ, it really ticked me off! Cause I knew it would confuse people that wouldn't know any better! It was embarrassing that someone included those songs as MJ tracks!

The only good thing out of that collection really is the brief case that the DVDs and CD came in! That's what caught my eye about getting it in the first place, it was just so nice looking! lol :doh:

Last edited:
I am aware that he was supposed to have worked with 50 Cent. . . .

What baffles me is that I think the song is fake, yet it is supposed to be a collaboration with 50 Cent.

I see what you mean, and like you i am very afraid that we'll get to hear a very questioning vocal on this, but at the same time, the snippet is damn short, alittle too short to really know if it's Michael or not. I see where you are coming from though. Was this a cascio recording too?

Did 50 himself say that they were both in the studio recording their vocals, or could this just as well be that 50 heard the vocals after MJ's passing and then he recorded his own?

This track will be 100 % MJ, just like BN and KYHU.

If MJ himself send the song to 50 cent while still alive surely it is MJ's vocals.

Can't wait to hear this song.

This track will be 100 % MJ, just like BN and KYHU.

If MJ himself send the song to 50 cent while still alive surely it is MJ's vocals.

Can't wait to hear this song.

Well apparently 50 Cent recorded the rap part in 2010. Which makes a lot more sense to me.

Well apparently 50 Cent recorded the rap part in 2010. Which makes a lot more sense to me.

He did. Hmm - bummer. :(

I think I read somewhere that MJ asked 50 cent to do the rap for the song. If that's true - MJ must have made the song, otherwise it makes little sense.

I hope MJ finished his parts 100 % so the song is a finished MJ song.

He did. Hmm - bummer. :(

I think I read somewhere that MJ asked 50 cent to do the rap for the song. If that's true - MJ must have made the song, otherwise it makes little sense.

I hope MJ finished his parts 100 % so the song is a finished MJ song.

wake up ! even, "Much too soon" has been finished in 2010...

Nothing on this album has been aproved by mICHAEL, nothing !

Guys let me see if I understand this: Michael sang a song, then he gave it to 50Cents to do the rap, 50cents did the rap in 2010? Is this the scenario.

Much too Soon is a wonderful song. So I don't care.

HMH is great too.

And Another Day is great too judged by the snippets we've heard.

So if MJ finished or not they are still awesome songs - better than anything any other artist would release.

mj-whoo-kid.jpg

:girl_sigh:

:heart:

even if they put all 100% unreleased completed material from thriller sessions it still isnt michael approved. so get over it, michael will not be approving anything from this moment on. just be happy we are getting music.

i hope i understood ur point right, if not my apologies.

It's not about what is and isn't "MJ-approved".

Its about the vocals sounding fake. Period.Maybe they're fake and maybe they're not. The point is, to about half the fans, they SOUND fake. I don't care if MJ gave his seal of approval or not as long as the song SOUNDS LIKE HIM.

Monster is obviously a track that was incomplete, and most likely they just sent 50 Cent a copy of the beat or something and he put down a rap for it. He didn't work with MJ, we'd have known about it by now.

Exactly, i was just like that. Actually already at the BN snippet i was questioning it...

I still shrugged all those comments from TMZ off though, TMZ claimed the Jackson's said this and that, and i was like...sure whatever. Then i heard BN, and like alot of people...it just wasn't right...at all. It's still not right. I have a feeling Monster could cause the same reaction...not sure though. BUT if it IS Michael, than it has been stacked just so ridiculously much...that you can barely recognize him.
And you can base that on a short snippet? In my opinion it IS Michael Jackson! I got goosebumps while hearing it!!!

And you can base that on a short snippet? In my opinion it IS Michael Jackson! I got goosebumps while hearing it!!!

I was fooled by the snippet, I got goosebumps when hearing the beat and the violins.

I was so let down on that Monday morning. Thats what has annoyed me about this whole thing so much, that I had looked forward to it all weekend and all of that excitement and anticapation just flushed out of me when hearing it.

I said i was questioning it, and a friend of mine had exactly the same. I talked about this before, but i mean the 'owww' at the end of that snippet, the pitch was high and simply didn't sound like MJ. Me and my friend weren't the only ones, several people on MJJC as well.

That's the thing, i didn't get a single goosebump when hearing it, cause it's such a lousy song compared to a real MJ track. Productionwise and vocally, and if it truly IS Michael, they did a horrible job messing with the voice, cause i don't hear my hero on that.

We'll see about Monster. 50 did say Michael reached out to him, that it was his idea...so if we are to believe 50, 50 was aware of all this when MJ was still around.

All they dont hear MJ clean your ears. You say its not MJ because sounds a bit diffrent. These Tracks are from the raw material without any effects. It´s like you record your voice with a normal cassette recorder. Anybody from you have visit a Record Studio? It´s unbelievable how different one Voice sound. Why the most don´t understand it?

Sorry for my bad english :blush:

If they were raw tapes they should sound MORE like him, not less.

MJ has been recorded in almost every capacity for ages - telephone, audiotape, in court hearings, on camcorders - he always sounds like himself.

If they were raw tapes they should sound MORE like him, not less.

MJ has been recorded in almost every capacity for ages - telephone, audiotape, in court hearings, on camcorders - he always sounds like himself.

And you have listen to all these Records?? I never heard a full Song he sing on one of these options/equipment:smilerolleyes:

Guys let me see if I understand this: Michael sang a song, then he gave it to 50Cents to do the rap, 50cents did the rap in 2010? Is this the scenario.

No, MJ considered working with 50 Cent. He talked to 50 about a possible collaboration a few years ago but nothing materialized.

Now that MJ's gone, producer (Riley?) of "Monster" decided to include a rap verse by Curtis on the song.

No, MJ considered working with 50 Cent. He talked to 50 about a possible collaboration a few years ago but nothing materialized.

Now that MJ's gone, producer (Riley?) of "Monster" decided to include a rap verse by Curtis on the song.

so, once again, this rap verse, is something MJ didn't approve...

The whole album was heavily mixed and edited after 25th. Sad.

Strange since we know that there are a lot of finalised tracks from History and Invincible sessions for example.

why releaseing Breaking News (finalised and mixed with fake voice) when you have Escape, a great Track 100 % approved by MJ ?

Jerkins said that he has a lot of unreleased tracks from the Invincible Era...

Strange since we know that there are a lot of finalised tracks from History and Invincible sessions for example.

why releaseing Breaking News (finalised and mixed with fake voice) when you have Escape, a great Track 100 % approved by MJ ?

Jerkins said that he has a lot of unreleased tracks from the Invincible Era...

That's the point - it's not like this album is released 50 years after Michael's passing and there's nothing unheard left in the vaults... There are dozens of finished/nearly finished songs that are much, much, much better than what is on the album. That's what I don't understand. I just don't get it :(

I'd prefer the more recent material now, and the History outtakes later on.

I think this was the strategy. Release his latest stuff, finished before or (if need be) after he passed, so the public gets the most recent stuff first.

It's not that hard to understand, and personally I like the plan.
From memory, many in this forum were calling for most recent stuff first too.

Every release from June 25 on will be a non-MJ approved posthumous release. We have to accept that. Given that, they have ten more releases to go through the vaults. Let the first one at least be what he was working on of late.

Every future release is going to be a mix of finished and unfinished content; Some MJ approved, and some not.

We have to accept this is how its gonna be.
If you can't handle posthumous releases, go listen to Dangerous.
If you're genuinely interested in MJ's unreleased material, completed or otherwise, stay tuned for future releases.
It's not worth arguing about anymore. It's fairly black and white.

Pick a side and stop complaining.

I think this was the strategy. Release his latest stuff, finished before or (if need be) after he passed, so the public gets the most recent stuff first.

Every release from June 25 on will be a non-MJ approved posthumous release. We have to accept that. Given that, they have ten more releases to go through the vaults. Let the first one at least be what he was working on of late.

Every future release is going to be a mix of finished and unfinished content; Some MJ approved, and some not.

If you're genuinely interested in MJ's unreleased material, completed or otherwise, stay tuned for future releases.

you forget something important : quality.

Is Breaking News as good as Escape ?

Is "Breaking News" or "Hold My Hand" in the same league than Dangerous, History or even Invincible ?

If someone discover Michael Jackson with this new album...what will he think ?

Very well said jmoses

I belive all the tracks on the album are Michael,in a raw unfinished state.
Only he could have touched his voice up how he did.Belive what you like but all artist have thier voices retouched and cleaned on all records.

I have heard all but 2 track from the album (including outtakes) and belive it is all Michael.

Last edited:

Well, where are the new songs on "Michael"?
Because I can see:
- a previously released song from 2000 (TWYLM)
- two songs from the 80's (BTM, MTS)
- an Invincible outtake from 2001 (Another Day)

If it was about releasing the newest songs first (no matter if finished or not), surely they would put out any of the eight Will.I.Am songs, some of the unfinished tracks done by RedOne, Michael's fully completed "I Have This Dream" from 2006 and some other demos that were being worked on from 2005-2009.
Now if they include all these older songs I listed above, why not release others? Bad, Dangerous and HIStory outtakes I am sure are brilliant, same thing for most songs he recorded 1998-2003.

Alec the songs recorded with Will.I.Am and with Akon ect ect belong to them i think.And have nothing to do with the estate unless they (Will.I.Am - Akon ect ect) wish to release them.

As they have stated they will not be releasing them anytime soon if not ever.

It's not that black and white. I'm okay with unfinished songs being finished. I'm ok with posthumous releases. But I'm not okay with songs which I and several others don't believe sound like the artist we've been listening up until literally days before his death. From songs that have been recorded from the time the Jacksons weren't even signed with Motown yet (Big Boy) all the way up until songs sung live on This Is It, there have been no doubts.

This is not the same. These songs have split the fanbase with their questionable sound.

The estate themselves said doubts came about before the tracks were known to fans. Someone inside their circle doubted these tracks enough to cause them to hire forensics. Why then go ahead and put these songs on the album? If they had doubts, surely they knew consumers/fans would?

Back