Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

Alec the songs recorded with Will.I.Am and with Akon ect ect belong to them i think.And have nothing to do with the estate unless they (Will.I.Am - Akon ect ect) wish to release them.

As they have stated they will not be releasing them anytime soon if not ever.

IamLegend, Michael didn't record anything else besides "Hold My Hand" with Akon.
As far as the Will.I.am songs go, the Estate could release them tomorrow if they wanted to, sharing royalties with the song's co-writer/producer - William Adams.

If you expect every post-humous release to be personally accepted by Michael you have to keep dreaming. People have to accept that most of these releases will be altered and modernized in some way. If you can't deal with that as a fan then don't buy any of MJ's new albums. It's ridiculous to think that MJ can give his blessings to these songs when he's not even here.

I'm excited for the album, and plan to purchase it multiple times :)

Alec,Akon did record more tracks with MJ he said so himself,just not finished ones.

As the estate dont own the rights to the tracks with Will.I.Am they cannot release them and i doubt they even have them.They will be with Will not the estate.

If you expect every post-humous release to be personally accepted by Michael you have to keep dreaming.

we only ask :

- to be sure that songs are sung by Michael Jackson ( fans are divided on BN...)

- songs finished to be release first (why "Breaking News" when you have "Escape" or a "place with no name")

- No Remix but only original Tracks...

- Do you think that there will be, one day, songs remixed of the Beatles or Pink FLoyd or Dire Straits on any official album ?

please, answer !

If you expect every post-humous release to be personally accepted by Michael you have to keep dreaming. People have to accept that most of these releases will be altered and modernized in some way. If you can't deal with that as a fan then don't buy any of MJ's new albums. It's ridiculous to think that MJ can give his blessings to these songs when he's not even here.

I'm excited for the album, and plan to purchase it multiple times :)

Purchase multiple times? God....why?!!!! The good man ain't even around anymore, and please...no more 'the kids need it' cause let's be real for a minute. Do you honestly think they will have money worries? I highly doubt that, and that's good. And also definitely a reason to simply NOT buy the album or just one copy. But why would you wanna buy multiple copies? I really don't get that. It's not like Michael will notice this...$ONY will notice it though. Sony and the estate have shown how they really are...totally ignoring the controversy and wishes from fans that Breaking News (or all Cascio tracks) simply be removed...their decision, my decision...ignore the freaking album altogether and and not buy it. Listen to the track in....another way. The real genuine MJ songs, that is.

Purchase multiple times? God....why?!!!! The good man ain't even around anymore, and please...no more 'the kids need it' cause let's be real for a minute. Do you honestly think they will have money worries? I highly doubt that, and that's good. And also definitely a reason to simply NOT buy the album or just one copy. But why would you wanna buy multiple copies? I really don't get that. It's not like Michael will notice this...$ONY will notice it though.

whoa whoa....maybe smooth is buying multiple copies for friends and family as gifts, perhaps?

I doubt that, but even so...i just don't get it why people are falling for this. How can they not be mad at this whole situation. They find this good news, but its not. Just frustrating, but i know...we all have our opinions.

^ Settle down, the world is not ending. I plan on purchasing multiple copies, a few for myself and the rest for family/friends. It's my decision... the same as it's yours not to buy the album.

loka;3092573 said:
we only ask :

- to be sure that songs are sung by Michael Jackson ( fans are divided on BN...)

- songs finished to be release first (why "Breaking News" when you have "Escape" or a "place with no name")

- No Remix but only original Tracks...

- Do you think that there will be, one day, songs remixed of the Beatles or Pink FLoyd or Dire Straits on any official album ?

please, answer !

Answer to 1.
I´m 100% sure it is MJ in this Songs. And if you dont have a Paranoia you would here it to. You don´t hear it because some idiots spread rumors thats not MJ. All Musican he say it or Family Member are pissed because they got not a piece from the Big Cake. We have from nobody a Voice/Video Coment where she say this is not MJ.

Answer on question 2.
They take all Songs where MJ want on his New Album. Thats are Songs where he work at last on.

19SunsetDriver74;3092733 said:
Answer to 1.
I´m 100% sure it is MJ in this Songs. And if you dont have a Paranoia you would here it to. You don´t hear it because some idiots spread rumors thats not MJ. All Musican he say it or Family Member are pissed because they got not a piece from the Big Cake.

So 50 % of the fans here are idiots...

they will appreciate.

my opinion : MJ sings on 70 % of BN ...and the work done on this title is bad. The vocals from James Porte are bad too...

I don't listen snippets, but I entered this thread to see is it ruined (like every single topic) with "BN fake and boycott" comments. And of course it is. :doh:

dangerous dave, the name of this thread is "Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!" but of course you couldn't resist to inform us that you are Not planning on buying the album. :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't understand people calling for the cascio tracks to be removed entirely.

They were his last efforts. Even if unfinished they are historically interesting and important.

You'd just have them be discarded forever because BN didn't have the MJ magic we expect?

It's posthumous. It'll always be a mixed bag here on.

If the Cascio tracks are really MJ, and you throw them away because they arent as good as you'd want, you're losing a piece of the puzzle.

I'm glad the estate decided not to listen to you people.

So 50 % of the fans here are idiots...

they will appreciate.

my opinion : MJ sings on 70 % of BN ...and the work done on this title is bad. The vocals from James Porte are bad too...

With idiots i mean that one who start this dumb rumors. Have you listen to Songs from James Porte? He sounds absolut diffrent. He do the backing Vocals at the Part in BN where MJ sing Jackson, the problem is that MJ dont record the backround choir like he normaly would do. James Porte is an Engineer at the most parts.

I actually cant believe people are still saying we only think it isnt MJ because of the rumours before-hand......

OMG....

I actually cant believe people are still saying we only think it isnt MJ because of the rumours before-hand......

OMG....

Without this dumb rumors nobody have to think is it MJ or not. They will say ok sounds a bit diffrent but it is MJ.

OMG....

There's no sense in explaining it all over again. Many are convinced that the rumors is what caused some fans to think he wasn't on the tracks. They don't believe that people came to their decisions on their own, based on what they heard and ONLY what they heard on the tracks.

We'll see what happens when the album comes out reviews from all sorts of sources start pouring in.

OMG....

I've heard the snippet and it sounds just like him. That's exactly what I'm basing it on.

Without this dumb rumors nobody have to think is it MJ or not. They will say ok sounds a bit diffrent but it is MJ.

This is the absolute final time I am saying this. After this I am never repeating this again.

Up until Monday morning, the entire forum (myself included) where completely against what the Jacksons where saying. I didnt for one minute believe that there would be fake songs on the album.

I was thinking to myself, 'Why are they saying all this? Why do they allways have to create drama?'

I didnt even consider the fact that the song might end up being fake.

THEN I listened to it and thought the vocals were fake. My opinion is based solely on my own hearing, nothing else has influenced my opinion.

I would never in a million years think those main vocals were Michael's, I hear him in bits of the song. But I feel that the majority is someone else, I came to that conclusion on my own. Full stop.

This is the absolute final time I am saying this. After this I am never repeating this again.

Up until Monday morning, the entire forum (myself included) where completely against what the Jacksons where saying. I didnt for one minute believe that there would be fake songs on the album.

I was thinking to myself, 'Why are they saying all this? Why do they allways have to create drama?'

I didnt even consider the fact that the song might end up being fake.

THEN I listened to it and thought the vocals were fake. My opinion is based solely on my own hearing, nothing else has influenced my opinion.

I would never in a million years think those main vocals were Michael's, I hear him in bits of the song. But I feel that the majority is someone else, I came to that conclusion on my own. Full stop.

Yeah exactly, the lead vocals are so NOT Michael. And they are actually claming the lead vocals IS Michael, let them lie though, i don't care anymore.

Yeah tbh, I dont mind if people think its him. But you dont see me going round doubting your reasoning for believing its him. If you listen to it and think its Michael then thats fine! I'm not going to go around claiming there are other reasons for you believing that.

We respect your reasoning for thinking it is Michael, so why cant you all just respect our reasoning for thinking it isnt him?

The sole reason I dont think its him is because I hear the songs and dont think its him on the lead vocals. So please stop putting forth other theories as to why we feel this way and just accept it!

No, MJ considered working with 50 Cent. He talked to 50 about a possible collaboration a few years ago but nothing materialized.

Now that MJ's gone, producer (Riley?) of "Monster" decided to include a rap verse by Curtis on the song.

Thanks Alec.

It's Michael. I know his voice, and he is on all 3 of the Cascio songs. It's not a lie at all. MJ fans are always the first to buy into conspiracy!

You know his voice? Well so do I, and it's not on the tracks in question.

I was one of those people who were criticising the Jackson family for claiming some vocals were fake. I thought "there is NO way that Sony would do that to fans they have SOOO MANY unreleased songs we know are amazing"... I went out of my way to tweet them in anger asking why they're trying to sabotage the new album, expressing my disappointment and accusing them of being greedy and jealous. I was telling everyone that I knew "don't believe anything the jackson's say, they're full of shit"

Then, I heard breaking news :(

I felt like throwing up and crying. I was gutted. I actually thought it may have been a bad dream or something. I couldn't believe my ears.

Mikes voice makes me feel so happy. This song made me feel sick to my stomach.

And it didn't end with breaking news. Some of the other leaks have the same effect (eg. KYHU).

I was one of those people who were criticising the Jackson family for claiming some vocals were fake. I thought "there is NO way that Sony would do that to fans they have SOOO MANY unreleased songs we know are amazing"... I went out of my way to tweet them in anger asking why they're trying to sabotage the new album, expressing my disappointment and accusing them of being greedy and jealous. I was telling everyone that I knew "don't believe anything the jackson's say, they're full of shit"

I felt like throwing up and crying. I was gutted. I actually thought it may have been a bad dream or something. I couldn't believe my ears.

And it didn't end with breaking news. Some of the other leaks have the same effect (eg. KYHU).

The first time i hear it with the fake rumors in my mind. i think also its not MJ but after i listen the Acapella i know that is MJ.

Well each to their own. I'm not going to sit and argue, many have clearly made up their minds. I have examined those two songs over and over, and it's clearly MJ in them with some backing vocals from James Porte. I will enjoy them as if they are Michael. The forum has really got boring with just constant arguing back and forth over whether it's fake or real. We should all be happy for a new MJ album!

Back