Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

And the final 'knife in the back' for poor Michael?

Some of his 'fans' (sic) turning on him in death, calling his work "lame", "shit",etc., and voting against buying an album with his songs on - and joining in the rest of the 'cynical' world in pulling down his Legacy.

You must be proud of yourselves - doing the work of 'The Sun' and the 'National Enquirer' for them - I hope you will pat yourselves on the back when you see "Wa*** Ja*** a failure once again - evn his fans turn against his music!"

I'm glad he's not here to read and hear this sh**. I'm just sad that his children will have to see it in the TV and in the newspapers.

The truth will come out and I hope you will apologise for this statement.

Again, wtf is it with people hating on fans who dont believe this is him? Have some freaking respect...

And the final 'knife in the back' for poor Michael?

Some of his 'fans' (sic) turning on him in death, calling his work "lame", "shit",etc., and voting against buying an album with his songs on - and joining in the rest of the 'cynical' world in pulling down his Legacy.

You must be proud of yourselves - doing the work of 'The Sun' and the 'National Enquirer' for them - I hope you will pat yourselves on the back when you see "Wa*** Ja*** a failure once again - evn his fans turn against his music!"

I'm glad he's not here to read and hear this sh**. I'm just sad that his children will have to see it in the TV and in the newspapers.

Couldn't agree more!

We'll see when the album is released. These tracks - regardless of who's singing - will stand out next to tracks with his more identifiable vocals.

The reviews should be interesting.

well even among hardcore fans, it's a dead even split

Yes, and there is no song MJ has ever released with even ONE fan questioning if it's him singing. Yet these all caused a divide. Not one, not two, not ten, but hundreds of us on this forum ALONE think its NOT Michael Jackson.

Can't we all wait for the release of the album? This is beyond ridiculous. What do we expect if we, the fans, argue, doubt, have no faith? The public cannot do better if we have this kind of behaviour! We all have a certain opinion but we should keep our mouth shut and wait to listen to the finished product! For crying out loud I have been a fan for 19 years and its the first time I actually feel ashamed of the MJ Community!

Here we go again...

It sounds like his voice to me. But I still won't be able to accept or enjoy these songs while there is doubt. I don't want to be taken for a mug.

Until I see proper proof from Sony, the estate or the Cascio's I won't be able to enjoy these songs.

And people STILL think this is Michael? Wow! That new snippet should open your ears if nothing else has.

on the Monster for sure are MJ like the Keep Your Head Up and the Breaking News,

just simple the background vocals are by James Porte on all 3 songs of the Cascio.

I think Monster sounds like Michael's voice.

I wasn't sure about BN, but I think if Monster or KYHU had been released first, fans wouldn't be doubting these songs like they are.

Sounds like a good song as well.

Didn't 50cent say he had worked on this with Michael?? I'm confused! This is a bad quality edit of the song and I'm gonna believe it's Michael all the way to the record store Next Monday! Ps... I like the song x

I can't believe I'm hearing this. Where is your proof?
And I can't believe fans can think it's Michael, It's incredible ! That's enough, there is no explanation, he never had this voice whatever the time of recording.

Besides this music is crap. It has been mixed by Teddy Riley ? In 30 minutes this time ?

Open your eyes guys.

A lot of fans didn't recognize Michael on 2000 Watts or Privacy, but the main difference - Michael was alive and promoted his album. Now the situation is different. He's dead and many speculations are flying around. Fans have been lost their most credible source -Michael. Actually I don't thing Michael would approve such over produced songs, but it's him, a piece of him so we must be respectful. Sony gains for money, we love Michael and caring about his legacy. We must find the wise decision in this situation instead of screaming "fake", "hate", etc.

Does anyone else think this whole 'not MJ' stuff is psychological? We have had it drilled in our heads that BN, KYHU and Monster and fakes, that doubt will always be there when we listen. The new snippet of Gangsta sounds different, the whole angry section in the snippet sounds different to stuff I've heard from him before but because we haven't had FAKE FAKE FAKE driven down our throats you don't have elements on doubt in your mind and its authenticity.

People are obviously entitled to their opinions, I personally will enjoy the songs, but I respect why people may be upset and angry. My view on it is that his voice is allowed to change. In the 12 years from Off The Wall to Dangerous, his voice changed and matured a hell of a lot. I'm not saying his voice is completely different but there are changes in vocal style, could this have happened in these songs?

It's been nearly 10 years since the last PROPER album, I'm sure MJ did a lot of experimental work and tried out new, different things to try and find his NEW sound for a new album which would have came out eventually.

People use 2000 Watts & Shout as examples, if we had NEVER heard them songs before, and they were released in these circumstances with all of the fake controversy, it is likely a lot of the doubters would have the same views as with the Cascio recordings

And I can't believe fans can think it's Michael, It's incredible ! That's enough, there is no explanation, he never had this voice whatever the time of recording.

Besides this music is crap. It has been mixed by Teddy Riley ? In 30 minutes this time ?

Open your eyes guys.

I fully respect your opinion on this matter, but what I meant was that you clearly don't respect others.

Does anyone else think this whole 'not MJ' stuff is psychological? We have had it drilled in our heads that BN, KYHU and Monster and fakes, that doubt will always be there when we listen.

I agree.

I'm not saying I believe the Cascio tracks are legit, but anybody who says Monster doesn't sound like Michael has clearly already made their minds up before having even heard the song.

Perhaps it is a fake, I don't know, but one things for certain, if it's not Michael singing on Monster then someone has done a very, VERY good job of sounding like him.

My view on it is that his voice is allowed to change. In the 12 years from Off The Wall to Dangerous, his voice changed and matured a hell of a lot. I'm not saying his voice is completely different but there are changes in vocal style, could this have happened in these songs?

What are you talking about?

HOLD MY HAND was created after all those Cascio songs... and it sounds like the real MICHAEL JACKSON.

A lot of fans didn't recognize Michael on 2000 Watts or Privacy, but the main difference - Michael was alive and promoted his album. Now the situation is different. He's dead and many speculations are flying around. Fans have been lost their most credible source -Michael. Actually I don't thing Michael would approve such over produced songs, but it's him, a piece of him so we must be respectful. Sony gains for money, we love Michael and caring about his legacy. We must find the wise decision in this situation instead of screaming "fake", "hate", etc.

Sorry off topic, could you send me the left MJ pic from your signature (Billie Jean one)?

What are you talking about?

HOLD MY HAND was created after all those Cascio songs... and it sounds like the real MICHAEL JACKSON.

I know it was, I'm not stupid :)

I'm saying that Michael could have been experimenting with different styles, that means trying out new things and seeing if they work. Hold My Hand is classic MJ sound but that has nothing to do with the fact he can still be trying out new things. You Rock My World is classic Michael, 2000 Watts, Privacy etc aren't, its changes in styles.

I am so tired of coming to the forum to the same arguing...................... *sigh*

I think the few fans who thought it wasn't Michael singing 2000 Watts and Privacy are the same fans who DO think it is Michael singing Breaking News and Monster. LOL.

Having worked in audio post-production my entire working life, and a Michael follower my ENTIRE life, my opinion is that this vocal is not Michael's at all. Whoever it is (I'll assume it's Porte seeing as though he's credited) has had their vocal pitch and time shifted, hence the insane and inhuman vibratto, in an attempt to sound like Michael. That is the biggest give away. There are other tell tale signs too. Remember, Michael has been a professional singer for over 40 years so he knows how to breathe and project properly when he sings. The person singing Monster for example, is clearly giving it all they've got, yet they can't even muster a strong vocal timbre. Even when Michael was singing half heartedly in demos such as Fall Again, his voice would still resonate in a particular way which is above and beyond what we are hearing on Monster. Furthermore, if you think about how this person is rhythmically attacking these notes, you should come to realise that there is an imposter on this vocal and a really bad one at that. There is no musciality to the performance, not one bit. And Michael was all about musicality, it jumped out of his every pore.

I agree.

I'm not saying I believe the Cascio tracks are legit, but anybody who says Monster doesn't sound like Michael has clearly already made their minds up before having even heard the song.

Perhaps it is a fake, I don't know, but one things for certain, if it's not Michael singing on Monster then someone has done a very, VERY good job of sounding like him.
Before Breaking news was broadcasted, I was believing Roger Friedman and that it was simply a problem inside the family, or implication in the project. But from the first word pronounced on Breaking news, I was sure it was not Michael.

To finish, you think it's close to Michael's voice ? It's a joke ?
So, you should be happy to find a lot of Michael Jackson's voice now, with crappy impersonators !

Besides, shame on 50 cent for lying and being involved in this project !

No doubt if "2000 Watts" was an unreleased song that just saw the light of day now it would be in the same boat as the Cascio tracks.
Forget about bloody Jason whatever, he has nothing to do with this project, only the very dimest of the dim think it's him.

cppounders;3102534 said:
There is no impersonator... no conspiracy, no master plan to spend $250 million on tarnishing the legacy of what is one of Sony’s most important brands and a huge source of revenue.I don't understand why people still feel the need to claim this in EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

In regards to “fakes” and “impersonators,” Porte is credited for his work on the album and has been from the very beginning. Neither Sony or the Estate have denied his presence in these songs. Did they say it was Breaking News (Duet with Porte) like they did with HMH and Akon? No, but that’s because Breaking News is not a duet. It’s a Michael Jackson song that features some background/supplemental vocals from Porte. That’s because the original version of the song was a guide demo. The original album press release even goes so far as to say that the songs were in various stages of completion. Yet as soon as someone doesn't like the placement of an "ay" or "yaow,” everything is fake and it’s time to boycott?

Look up a couple of posts and listen to the snippets that were uploaded tonight. That's Michael Jackson. People need to realize that these songs were UNFINISHED. They were not up to snuff in their original state. The Estate brought in trusted producers who had actually worked with Michael, and had them flesh the songs out and bring them to light. Why are they being released? These Cascio tracks are some of the final recordings from Michael. They deserve to be heard. I want to hear them. I know a lot of people that want to hear them. Hell, Monster is an INCREDIBLE song. Yea, I've heard it. Yes, it's Michael Jackson. No, I don't have it to download.

In my opinion, Monster is the best of the 3 Cascio tracks and probably the most complete in its original state… ooooh those adlibs, I want to hear them again and again!

I've heard all the stories. I've listened to all the claims. I've compared verses on songs to previous works. Each time I still come to the same conclusion. It's Michael Jackson singing these songs. What kills me is that a lot of people are crucifiying the track before they’ve even heard it, and have a preconception of what they think they’re going to hear.

Why would the Cascios have a motive? They have NEVER betrayed him in the past and they had plenty of opportunities. As others have said, they have no monetary need -- they are successful in their own right. I'd be more suspicious of anything brought forth by the family than the Cascio's. As to why they would have registered the songs on June 27th – think about this.

The Cascio’s trusted Michael and vice-versa. No bad blood between them. When Michael is alive, why would the Cascio’s feel any need to protect their intellectually property (the songs)? They knew anything that they did with the music, they would be credited. Post 6/25, it’s a TOTALLY different ballgame. The family had moving vans at the mansion the SAME DAY, hauling out hard drives and whatever else they could get. It’s good business sense and just plain common sense to protect your property, friendship or not.

Just enjoy the music people… Michael left us with a lot of great things to come over the next years, and each one is a treasure. Put on your headphones, crank up the volume and start dancing…

:dancin:Monster… He’s a Monster… He’s an Animal… Monster… He’s a Monster… He’s an Animal… Oohhhh…. :dancin:

Agree 100%

Alot of this is purely psychological. Many fans have it stuck in their mind and nothing will change it. The seed had been planted by The Jacksons many weeks ago. It's sad that MJ's own fans are turning against him.

Last edited:
Agree 100%

Alot of this is purely psychological. Many fans have it stuck in their mind and nothing will change it. The seed had been planted by The Jacksons many weeks ago. It's sad that MJ's own fans are turning against him.

Sorry, that's a disgusting thing to say...

Back