Michael Jackson Gifs

Re: Michael jackson gifs

MICHAEL-michael-jackson-17496013-351-518.gif

:shifty:
This scene right here is very underrated. The crotch-grabbing part seems to be the most popular one and I love it, too, but I've always eye-balled this one as well:shifty:;D Come Together is the truth. One of the sexiest music videos ever made!

mmmm hot and sexy gifs!! thanks for postingggggggg!! :dropdead:

Hey girls, I wanna ask you a favour.
You know that interview with Michael and Lisa with that b*** Diane Sawyer ?
There was one moment when Sawyer was speaking about Elizabeth Taylor and Michael was about to turn and watch the video-clip where Elizabeth was talking about him.
And then, just before he turned..he gave Sawyer the look...he was really anoyed and angry. And soooooo hot.
Anybody knows what I"m talking about ? Can someone make that gif, please ?? I need it so bad.
210da1v1.gif

mmmm :heart: :heart:
what a babe. just pure sexy/hot/cute/beautiful/dilftastic/gorgeous
i just cant believe how hot this man is.. like.. how could he be real??? :stars:

It is...its really dangerous :naughty:
mmmmmm
i want him so bad!!! :censored:

1 WOW! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THAT GIF!! so sexyyy!! and veryyyy cute!! that smile..those teeth..wow..he is just perfect!! :ninja:
2 mmmm a pure babe..love how he just chews his chewing gum...Michael Jackson makes chewing gum look sooo sexyyy!
3 aawwww what a man!! so sexy! he looks so strong! love his wee peace sign there...he put on such a brave front!! :wub:
....p.s...DILF!!! :naughty:

Back