Michael Jackson He Came He Moonwalked He Conquered

Legend the Lion King Head looking turkey wants to be a extra on court tv, well since he went there here goes, a Black Man won his case in a backyard that was stacked against him. see what gets lost is that the DA wanted MJ bad. a decade long gotta get him out for Blood. nothing was ever Proven both times. Media calls this Brother out of his name and nobody corrects them. Record Company and other So Called Journalist Music outlets purposely diss him at any cost because Tommy Mottola and the SOny Brass paid for bad Press because they knew he was walking from them and he had his cut as a Board Member along with owning his stuff. how Many Black Artists been where Michael Jackson has been?

then you gotta deal with evil, vile racist Mess that goes for Journalism. John Legend claims to be half way educated and intelligent and it never occured to him to look at this siuation from Michael's eyes. yes there are people who feel the way they do about Michael and you can't change there minds. but show the Man his due respect.

no other artists has had to deal with so much drama is if He was a President. Michael Jackson is held to a incredible amount of standards and yet his own Country hasn't said Sorry for the way they call him out of his name nor acknowledge his Global effect on the Whole Wide World.

John Legend should have said there are gonna be Pro MJ supporters and then there are Negative ones and some folks in between but regardless of all of that everybody that comes after this Man Musiclaly speaking eats off his plate. no matter what style or fashion,etc... this Man broke down the Walls and Barriers. even Oprah WInfrey isn't seeing michael Jackson on a Grand scale.

but John Legend spoke the way the powers that be wanted him to speak. he got a cookie and some milk and a pat on the head. if you use that title he Came, He Moonwalked and He Conquered then you never have to go into anything else.

but if you then I ask John Legend what side of the fence do you sit on? I feel that if somebody brings something like that up then they must have a Opinion. but you will see John legend Moonwalk and he will get conquered and He will be afraid to come out and say what he feels. alot of double talk in what he says.

Legend the Lion King Head looking turkey wants to be a extra on court tv, well since he went there here goes, a Black Man won his case in a backyard that was stacked against him. see what gets lost is that the DA wanted MJ bad. a decade long gotta get him out for Blood. nothing was ever Proven both times. Media calls this Brother out of his name and nobody corrects them. Record Company and other So Called Journalist Music outlets purposely diss him at any cost because Tommy Mottola and the SOny Brass paid for bad Press because they knew he was walking from them and he had his cut as a Board Member along with owning his stuff. how Many Black Artists been where Michael Jackson has been?

then you gotta deal with evil, vile racist Mess that goes for Journalism. John Legend claims to be half way educated and intelligent and it never occured to him to look at this siuation from Michael's eyes. yes there are people who feel the way they do about Michael and you can't change there minds. but show the Man his due respect.

no other artists has had to deal with so much drama is if He was a President. Michael Jackson is held to a incredible amount of standards and yet his own Country hasn't said Sorry for the way they call him out of his name nor acknowledge his Global effect on the Whole Wide World.

John Legend should have said there are gonna be Pro MJ supporters and then there are Negative ones and some folks in between but regardless of all of that everybody that comes after this Man Musiclaly speaking eats off his plate. no matter what style or fashion,etc... this Man broke down the Walls and Barriers. even Oprah WInfrey isn't seeing michael Jackson on a Grand scale.

but John Legend spoke the way the powers that be wanted him to speak. he got a cookie and some milk and a pat on the head. if you use that title he Came, He Moonwalked and He Conquered then you never have to go into anything else.

but if you then I ask John Legend what side of the fence do you sit on? I feel that if somebody brings something like that up then they must have a Opinion. but you will see John legend Moonwalk and he will get conquered and He will be afraid to come out and say what he feels. alot of double talk in what he says.[/b]

really good said!

IMO John Legend loves Michael and the thing is that when you care for someone, you sometimes say things that are not pleasant, just because you stick to the facts and you face them.
I prefer that to what Bashir did: in front of MJ he'd compliment him, and we saw what he did after.

I think we should say Thank You to Mr Legend for such a realistic article.
You feel he respects the Man.

I think it was a good article. The accusations are toutched upon because they are what they are: a very horrible accusation- and the accusation alone is enough to leave a mark- on anyone being accused. What I hear from people I talk with, is that very, very few believe the accusations. And that is remarkable, concidering the media attention, and how they treated the case.
That say a whole lot about people being able to think for themself.

While driving home today, I listened to the radio. And on this channel, witch is one of the most popular, mainstream channels, Michaels letter to the fans was mentioned, before playing "They don`t care about us". I think the man introducing the song managed to call Michael "King of Pop" about ten times during something like two minutes, ending it with saying" I think the whole world is ready and waiting to hear what the King of Pop is releasing, hopefully this year".

The trial, and everything surrounding it will be part of the story. But in the end, this will not only fade but be seen for what it was. And what people will remember in the end, is the music, the dancing, the magic.
People are in general not as stupid, nor as shallow as the media seem to think.
That is what I see, and hear when talking to different people. :)[/b]

Michael Jackson is the BEST OF THE BEST!!! Its true, you can't separate Michael Jackson and Music! They are synonymous! No one can touch him, no one can beat him, no one can come even close to who he is and what he has accomplished! He is a blessing to the world and I thank God for him everyday! And we are SO PROUD to be his fans :flowers: !!! Thanks for sharing the article!

And movingcoolcat what you've said is right! Its been my experience too-people do not believe the accusations and know what the media is all about-crap!

i totally agree-this world is lucky to have someone like Michael in it:)he is a very sweet human being that always cares about the others and a very talented and hard working artist!

Very good points, Mistermaxx.

And respecting Michael Jackson means portraying him realistically--

He isn't a man accused of child molestation; he is one that was acquitted of such charges. When that is the push and basis for any comments related to the accusations, then someone is being realistic.

Very good points, Mistermaxx.

And respecting Michael Jackson means portraying him realistically--

He isn't a man accused of child molestation; he is one that was acquitted of such charges. When that is the push and basis for any comments related to the accusations, then someone is being realistic.[/b]
True. JL shouldn't have even mentioned the accusation, but since he did he should have memtioned that he was cleared. He left a bad taste in my mouth, that was not how it was supposed to be.

Like Bashir being real with Michael when he kept harrassing him about his face or about letting children sleep in his bed, right? A lot of people would call that "being real" with Michael. Brining up the alligations has no real purpose other then to distract people from what is important about Michael at the core, his humaneness and his artistry. It doesn't add to anything in understanding or observing Michael's impact, it only takes away from comprehending it, it isn't an accurate dipction of Michael as a person, it was something that happened to him, it isn't him and it isn't something he did, it was something out of his control, its happened already, and talking about it won't help Michael or do anything for Michael, brining it up won't. The only way in speaking about it that will be helpful to Michael is through himself, if he needs to vent, musically, to a pyschaitrist, etc... or if its brought up on its own and done in a factual manner, meaning the evidence is brought up which shows Michael to have done nothing, but quite the opposite, to have been framed. Not through some guy just tainting a supposed tribute piece by reminding the readers that 'yeah, Michael's talented, but he was accused of this, too bad, huh?'. If Legend is so sad about the allagations taking away from Michael's legacy, then why the hell bring it up in the first place? He's doing, to paraphrase Michael himself, what he proclaims to hate.

Like Bashir being real with Michael when he kept harrassing him about his face or about letting children sleep in his bed, right? A lot of people would call that "being real" with Michael. Brining up the alligations has no real purpose other then to distract people from what is important about Michael at the core, his humaneness and his artistry. It doesn't add to anything in understanding or observing Michael's impact, it only takes away from comprehending it, it isn't an accurate dipction of Michael as a person, it was something that happened to him, it isn't him and it isn't something he did, it was something out of his control, its happened already, and talking about it won't help Michael or do anything for Michael, brining it up won't. The only way in speaking about it that will be helpful to Michael is through himself, if he needs to vent, musically, to a pyschaitrist, etc... or if its brought up on its own and done in a factual manner, meaning the evidence is brought up which shows Michael to have done nothing, but quite the opposite, to have been framed. Not through some guy just tainting a supposed tribute piece by reminding the readers that 'yeah, Michael's talented, but he was accused of this, too bad, huh?'. If Legend is so sad about the allagations taking away from Michael's legacy, then why the hell bring it up in the first place? He's doing, to paraphrase Michael himself, what he proclaims to hate.[/b]
well Bashir acted like a snake : supposedly real at the beginning and the final meetinhgs were abut tension and othing else, but tat was too late.
IMO John Legend only shares his point of view, an lots of people have roughly the same opinion: we can wonder if Michael wants to go back in tat crazy business, I can understand he wants to take his time ahd get a real break, I mean the real first break in his carreer.
I actually what's bad in saying that people will hardly separate the man and the artist?
I mean, in this age of overcommunication, private life seems to be part of the elements that build stars.... and destroy them.
Unfrotunately, that's the situation, and to admit that in no way means we don't love Michael.... It's just the opposite.

Well, if they understood the man, then they wouldn't insert the allagations in to every article about him, since they have no real relation to who he is as a person, its just an event which occured in his life. It does not define who he is. Michael the man and Michael the artist are, in many ways, one and the same, but using something what happened to him to define either or is wrong, because it isn't who he is, its an event in his life.

Well, if they understood the man, then they wouldn't insert the allagations in to every article about him, since they have no real relation to who he is as a person, its just an event which occured in his life. It does not define who he is. Michael the man and Michael the artist are, in many ways, one and the same, but using something what happened to him to define either or is wrong, because it isn't who he is, its an event in his life.[/b]
It is almost like saying that because someone accuse me of stealing their purse falsely, it must still be in my report record because I was accused. Even though the accusation was proven to be false. Let me just say that I know of a number of people ,male and female who have been accused of child molestation or abuse. Most of them are in the teaching profession. This is a common occurance these days. So don't be surprised if there is one living near you. When JL is famous enough for the media to be that interested in him, he had better watch his back.

well Bashir acted like a snake : supposedly real at the beginning and the final meetinhgs were abut tension and othing else, but tat was too late.
IMO John Legend only shares his point of view, an lots of people have roughly the same opinion: we can wonder if Michael wants to go back in tat crazy business, I can understand he wants to take his time ahd get a real break, I mean the real first break in his carreer.
I actually what's bad in saying that people will hardly separate the man and the artist?
I mean, in this age of overcommunication, private life seems to be part of the elements that build stars.... and destroy them.
Unfrotunately, that's the situation, and to admit that in no way means we don't love Michael.... It's just the opposite.[/b]

on ur bashir comment, yes i agree .he truly was a snake! smarmy and repulsive! all of us ,fans, can never forgive him for that treacherous interview

as to ur observation about celebrities' private life being a key that builds and destroys them, i also agree on that. the things they do with their private lives affects their careers. what they do in private is no longer a private matter bec. the general public measure them up not just by their publ;ic performance but also by the things they do with their private lives.but i digress...

all m saying is, as MJ fans, we know better. we should not be bothered by an article which over-all is a good one. this article by legend is one of those that we should pass up bec. really there are a lot of other articles/shows that should merit our concern and alarm. this one is just a waste of energy

Back