Michael Jackson "Immortal" Album Announcement

Why do the japaniess (how is that spelled :lol:) always get extra tracks??

I will have to buy the japan edition too now!!

Yeah several snippets of Monster are used there. Both 50's rap and some of the vocals from the song.

Unlike you guys, i have seen the show twice, and besides 50-cent's "The king has risen" mix, i don't recall hearing MJ's vocals. Care to elaborate on your post?

No, I did not see the show, but they did use Monster! 50 cent's rap is great but it is part of Cascio song. Listen carefully again:

0:36 - 0:56 You can hear 50 Cent: "the king has risen, the king has risen..". I don't know if there is more before this clip starts. You will know better. During that time you can also hear some "awww" from Monster like in 0:36, 0:42, 0:46 and 0:51 and "ha" at 0:56!

BTW I'm going too see the show and I'll buy the album (both versions).

you are referring to the 50 Cent rap...because there is no MJ vocals from the Cascio songs. The Cascios had absolutely nothing to do with Fiddy's rap.

FACT.

Please No debates over the authenticity of the casico tracks please. You can discuss whats songs are in
the show but take debates to appropriate thread in controversy forum. Any such post are and will be deleted.
Those who have been prior warned several times to my knowledgeand & stil continue to debate out side of the
Great debate thread will recieve infractions for disregurading the mods warnings and constantly derailing this
and the other Immortal Tour Thread.

Thanks for your cooperation

Unlike you guys, i have seen the show twice, and besides 50-cent's "The king has risen" mix, i don't recall hearing MJ's vocals. Care to elaborate on your post?

you are referring to the 50 Cent rap...because there is no MJ vocals from the Cascio songs. The Cascios had absolutely nothing to do with Fiddy's rap.

FACT.
"Ha! Ha! Ha!"

FACT.

0:36 - 0:56 During that time you can also hear some questionable "awww" from Monster like in 0:36, 0:42, 0:46 and 0:51 and "ha" at 0:56!
That vocals or screams are from Monster (Cascio track). Also 50 Cent's rap is part of that qustionable song. FACT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LksXUXSPEY

Also, since we haven't found out where the "Ha!" is from, it might have been recorded for Monster.

Can't wait for this album
Hope they add a nice booklet with some pics of the tour

Where can I order the japaniess deluxe edition.

Why would they put bonus tracks on japanese disc and not on the rest of the world disc?
Would be stupid right?

Why would they put bonus tracks on japanese disc and not on the rest of the world disc?
Would be stupid right?
CDs in Japan are way more expensive then CDs in Europe or America so to encourage Japanese to buy the Japanese editions (and not to import similar products from Europe or America) they have one or more extra song(s) or some nice, fancy box etc.

I'll wait to order the japaniess edition till bonus tracks are confirmed then.

FACT.
Does Michael's scream on Monster count as vocal ? Cause I heard the scream that is on Monster on Immortal and a few of MJ's vocals from Monster mixed with Threatened listen closely

^^Monster and BN!

Just kidding :))

P.S I too ordered japaniess edition yesterday after all this talks :) Shame on you, guys, for making me buy it, lol. It's way too expensive! But I thought, that I haven't bought "Michael", so it would be my compensation for that :))

^^Monster and BN!

P.S I too ordered japaniess edition yesterday after all this talks :) Shame on you, guys, for making me buy it, lol. It's way too expensive! But I thought, that I haven't bought "Michael", so it would be my compensation for that :))
I wish it was Monster and Breking News I would have pre-ordered the Japanese version already but Thriller is already mixed with Monster

Last edited:
^^Monster and BN!

Oh! Great songs! Monster and BN!
I can't help to get them as the bonus tracks!

Hahahahaha kidding too :))
Why Japanese are always so lucky to have some extra materials?

Oh! Great songs! Monster and BN! I can't help to get them as the bonus tracks!Hahahahaha kidding too :)) Why Japanese are always so lucky to have some extra materials?
CDs in Japan are super expensive. Almost double from everywhere else.

So are they basically remixes then? Eh, not really a fan of any kind of remix. I'm sure they are great though, nonetheless. Just not my personal preference. I prefer the songs as they are in their original state. Sounds like a good album, though. :) I think a lot of fans will enjoy.

So you don't think that MJ's music is great ?

I'm trying to respect the wishes of the forum owner and keep this issue to the debate thread only (I sometimes type before I think), so please do the same. :) We can talk about it there. We don't bite. :)

I just read that Rihanna has an album coming out Nov 21 too. Didn't she just put an album out this year?

Back