Michael Jackson Life of A Legend is Number One

samhabib

Proud Member
Hello all,

Our book, Michael Jackson: Life of a Legend will be Number One in this weekends Sunday Times bestsellers list!!!

I worked on this book with the input of many fans, some members of this forum. Very very proud. I hope we've done Michael proud!

So pleased! It is a great book a real tribute to him :) unlike others which are full of total rubbish!
Well done to all who contributed :clapping:

I designed the official website. Here it is. Please post your comments on the 'Have Your Say' page if you have time :) Have a read of some of the tributes, too. Some of them are just so beautiful. Simply beautiful.

http://www.mjlifeofalegend.co.uk/

^ You must read the tributes on there - truly beautiful. And just reminds you WHAT Michael Jackson meant to the international community as a whole.

After Michael, what's left??? :(

Oh I bought that book from WHSmith! :D I hand't realised it was this particular book! doh! LOL
Excellent! Well done!

Don't like one of the close up pics. I think a better pic should have been used. the rest of the pics are great!! Content is not in-depth enough though. overall, pretty good. thanks to the author. :)

Thanks for posting this. I just ordered this book from Amazon UK without knowing anything about it, it's not available in the US and I couldn't understand why. I'm so glad I picked the right book, I wasn't sure which one to get. It looks beautiful, I can't wait to get it now!!!

I got that book about a week ago in HMV. Didn't realise fans had actually done it. Only one that I got because it was well done and pictures were lovely. Hard to get anything really good around. I just wanted all the memories more than anything. The pictures. Well done!

I bought your book, it's fantastic, well done and thanks a lot! Much love x

I just bought the book and I'm reading it right now!!! It's a real tribute and it's excellent!!! Geat job!!!

Just got the book a few days ago. I didn't realise you guys worked on it, it is a fantastic book with a lot of great pictures too. Thanks for all your hard work and effort.

Last edited:
Got the book a few weeks ago at a local gas station here in town. And luckely for me, all the text was in dutch. Also bought the limited magazine Michael forever and another called Tribute to a legend. All very cheap and worth the money.

I've seen this on the shelves in Tesco - didn't realise fans had had an input. I'll go get it next time I pop in.

I got it about a week ago, and I really love it. I like the fact that is goes through Michael's story and after that it goes into how a great performer he was! I wish it didn't have the few mistakes to be honest lol But it was made out of love and that's the main thing! Weldone!

I bought the book last week. It has some truly fantastic pics and i love the front cover. A small criticism, the picture of the HIStory tour and in the caption it says Michael performing in the BAD tour.

Back