Michael Jackson new single set to be released

What does live CD means?

They have cut off the live singing part from the rehearsal and put them on a CD?
Or did mike record it, so it was supposed to be on a CD?

To my knowledge both Dangerious and HIStory tour had more songs than 13 :).
But this all comes from Roger Friendman or......what's all this talk about Friedman?

You know that I trust you but this sounds almost to good to be true. I mean that would be so awesome that´s so freaking awesome that I don´t get it into my head I cannot believe it.
Are you really 100% sure??? Please let this be true Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm.. what else would the Live Soundtrack be?? :-S

OMG!! THIS IS THE BEST SONG EVER!!

LISTEN TO IT, EXLUSIVE PREVIEW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhPcc9gaEY

This is Michael at his best, he still had it! OMFG

Wow. That's the first time I've heard that since I first listened to it months ago when it was made. And... the stuff he said in that speech has really taken on new meaning now. "These will be my final shows", "this is the final curtain call", "this is it, this is really it". Kinda sad actually. It really was his final show. What we're going to be watching next month on screen is Michael's last show ever. The final curtain call. Just like he said in the speech. This is it.

I always dreamed about only one NO.1 single in 00´s. If the song will reach NO.1 in US or UK, it won´t be only another Michael´s hit. It will break another record!! Michael would be the only singer that had NO.1 singles in 4 decades - 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s!! Now Michael has a chance to break his own world record althoughe he is gone, god help him to do it!!!

Back