Michael jackson: Sabotaged ‘work of genius’ to be relaunched

Awesome! But, how in the word did they not do a background check on this guy from the start? The book alone tells u it was not a good thing.

Last edited:
So basically , alotta fans wrote letters to amazon and such and asking them to ignore the book? I looked a few pages back, but i don't clearly see what the fans did..whatever they did, amazing and you can be proud :)

GREAT WORK Mission Accomplished :)

Just keep your eyes peeled as this book keeps resurfacing every few years.

So basically , alotta fans wrote letters to amazon and such and asking them to ignore the book? I looked a few pages back, but i don't clearly see what the fans did..whatever they did, amazing and you can be proud :)

Not, not to amazon, but to the distribution company that put out a press release. As to amazon, the book is unfortunately still listed their from private sellers.

This is seriously screwed up, it actually makes me angry to read articles like this. There is NO PROOF that Michael apparently "molested" any child at Neverland - or anywhere else. No solid proof. So people need to stop painting him as a tortured soul who did all these horrible things, because it is so far from the truth.

Excellent news. These are the results of dedicated team work!
However, like Qbee says, we got to keep an eye on him--he makes periodical attempts to self publish this so he could try to generate publicity in other ways.

Great work everyone!

Amazon need to be contacted.this book shouldnt be on sale full stop

Amazon need to be contacted.this book shouldnt be on sale full stop

I sent complains to amazon several times. Unfortunately, it is very hard to get amazon to remove the book, especially in this situation. They don't stock the book, it is available not from amazon but from private sellers.

I sent complains to amazon several times. Unfortunately, it is very hard to get amazon to remove the book, especially in this situation. They don't stock the book, it is available not from amazon but from private sellers.

then they shouldnt be advertising it on their site

I'm so proud of all of us!!! And I'm sure Michael is too!!! God has our back!:)

''Carl Toms” is the pen-name of journalist Tom O’Carroll, author of Paedophilia: The Radical Case. For many years this taboo-challenging study was recommended reading for postgraduate students in criminology at Cambridge University. Since its publication in 1980 it has been cited in scores of other serious books and articles (see Scholar Google), including Sex from Plato to Paglia: A Philosophical Encyclopedia (see Amazon).

Toms spent the best part of two decades researching Michael Jackson’s “boy-love”. His long struggle to secure publication of Michael Jackson’s Dangerous Liaisons in the teeth of endless hostility is a story in itself – one which may eventually emerge as a Dangerous Books title.

THIS MAN IS A SICK AND TWISTED BASTARD.

seany;3377179 said:
''Carl Toms” is the pen-name of journalist Tom O’Carroll, author of Paedophilia: The Radical Case. For many years this taboo-challenging study was recommended reading for postgraduate students in criminology at Cambridge University. Since its publication in 1980 it has been cited in scores of other serious books and articles (see Scholar Google), including Sex from Plato to Paglia: A Philosophical Encyclopedia (see Amazon).

Toms spent the best part of two decades researching Michael Jackson’s “boy-love”. His long struggle to secure publication of Michael Jackson’s Dangerous Liaisons in the teeth of endless hostility is a story in itself – one which may eventually emerge as a Dangerous Books title.

THIS MAN IS A SICK AND TWISTED BASTARD.
I'd like 10 minutes alone with this man in a room with no windows and a locked door.

*ehum*. Oh. Yeah. Heal the World. :)

Next stop is getting it removed from Amazon's site.

Does anyone know what we have to do in order to get thisdone? I am aware it's listed from 'a private sellers' list but screw that, I am having none of it.

Back