Michael Jackson Scream - The Album

It's not fully digital, it was shot on 35mm film. The VFX are digital, however.

yeah, imagine the possibilities...!!!!
The data was collected using the same equipment that creates the data used to create video games and or CGI avatars. It can also be used for the most accurate collectable memorabila which can be manipulated to any expression or pose.

Michael-Jackson-3D-Scan.jpg

ajhu.jpg

3d_scan_data_2.jpg

^I looked for the vinyl on amazon.com and i just found the CD and mp3 format.

Isn't this it: (Click on 'vinyl') Note: USA not Mexico

https://www.amazon.com/Whisper-Whit...2821&sr=1-1&keywords='michael+jackson+scream'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
if I'm reading the Amazon current sales correctly, the vinyl seems to be doing OK for its first sales day in the UK:

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
#1 in CDs & Vinyl > Vinyl

The CD is No 3 in R&B (Same in the USA):

#3 in CDs & Vinyl > R&B and Soul
#14 in CDs & Vinyl > Pop
#1 in CDs & Vinyl > Box Sets

Last edited:
This is a good opportunity to release Threatened as a single with a full short film. But I don't have my hopes up that they'd do it.

Got about halfway through the "Blood on the Dance Floor" remix, and turned it off. The album version is far better.

I like what I heard of the mash-up but I don't know if I'm willing to spend $35 for a vinyl version of it and other songs I already have. X_X I'll wait.

I love the artwork. Especially how they made his eyebrows and curls out of bats and buzzards.

I think they are meant to be bats and ravens?

Wiki:
In some Western traditions, ravens have long been considered to be birds of ill omen, death and evil in general, in part because of the negative symbolism of their all-black plumage and the eating of carrion.[104] In Sweden, ravens are known as the ghosts of murdered people, and in Germany as the souls of the damned. In Danish folklore, valravne that ate a king's heart gained human knowledge, could perform great malicious acts, could lead people astray, had superhuman powers, and were "terrible animals".

As in traditional mythology and folklore, the common raven features frequently in more modern writings such as the works of William Shakespeare, and, perhaps most famously, in the poem "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe. Ravens have appeared in the works of Charles Dickens, J. R. R. Tolkien, Stephen King,George R. R. Martin and Joan Aiken among others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_raven

This is a good opportunity to release Threatened as a single with a full short film. But I don't have my hopes up that they'd do it.

I was just thinking about that too. Except the hardcore fans, others haven't heard Threatened so for them it is like a new song. The Halloween season is approaching so it wouldn't be such a bad idea to issue Threatened as a single with a cool short film, probably an excerpt from the upcoming Halloween TV show. Who knows.. It might reach top 20, maybe even top 10 if promoted properly.

I think they are meant to be bats and ravens?
Haha-Ravens make a lot more sense. I was wondering why they had buzzards in there.

And thanks, @SnowWhite-I didn't even think about blowing it up-those little ones on his forehead looked like bats-but you're right.

Re: Michael Jackson Scream - Just Another Compilation Album

The same people 'coming out of their graves', after years some of them, to waste their time, and ours, with the same old negativity.

Do us a favour. Tell us you're jot buying it, and then disappear for another year or three. You bring nothing to the party.

Have you ever seen that episode of The Twilight Zone with the little kid who demands that everybody in town thinks happy thoughts, otherwise he banishes them to hell or something? Some MJ fans are like that. "Think happy thoughts or else!"

I haven't posted here in a long time because there was nothing happening in terms of MJ news.

Again - I am in a place called 'MJJCommunity Discussion'. Do you know what discussion means? It means the exchanging of opinions. I have opinions. They are just as valuable as yours. I am allowed to post as often or as rarely as I like, and that still makes my opinion equally valuable.

Can't take the 'negativity'? Rename this place into 'MJJC Unconditional Praise Forum'.

Simply put, adressing the tone of my argument or the fact I've been away for some time, now *that's* a waste of time. I am definitely not alone in feeling the way I feel. You don't have any leverage over me to tell me to 'disappear'.

If anything, we should be thanked for "coming out of our graves" now, as it fits perfectly with the "Halloween theme" of this "new album". See, we're totally contributing to the party!

I gave the estate permission to use my name.
Lets just say I got a pretty handsome payout...

Fans and people are free to feel however they want of course, but it's not like we were all expecting any type of audio release a few days ago and it turned out to be this. So why are fans so up in arms about something that wasn't even expected? If they release another posthumous album by 2019 that's 3 collections of new material within a decade -4 if you factor in Bad25- which is pretty much the same as MJ released during his career. Go back to the 7 originals on Michael, revist Bad25, revisit Xscape, revisit Immortal! All of those came within the first 5 or 6 years of his posthumous career!!! This is a stop-gap album and gives some attention to some great tracks like Threatened. I really, really don't see how this release is so offensive. This is part of a campaign which includes Thriller 3D and the animated special, that is all.

The mashup has no direction or focus, but I'll be DAMNED if it isn't a bop. I love it, especially the last 20 seconds or so.

Rumors from people at Sony Music Russia are started circulating yesterday, that they're also gonna release one music video / short film for music TV channels and it will be released at MJ's VEVO channel at YouTube very soon. And it's not "Thriller" or "Ghosts", but some Michael Jackson song never before officially released as a music video. Some fans say they've also noticed an announcement about a music video here https://www.facebook.com/michael.jackson.ru/ which might have been published too early and then was deleted.

"Threatened" or this White Panda's mashup? :scream: Any ideas?

I quite like the mashup - apart form the chopped up vocals toward the start. I kinda wish they'd done upbeat mixes filled with horns etc for a whole album.

Aside from thinking this is another lazy project (like Off The Wall) I'm hoping they actually do some cool stuff around this. A threatened video would be awesome -- not that that would ever happen. I'm assuming the video will be for the mega mix. Threatened would be awesome given the upbeat treatment.

Rumors from people at Sony Music Russia are started circulating yesterday, that they're also gonna release one music video / short film for music TV channels and it will be released at MJ's VEVO channel at YouTube very soon. And it's not "Thriller" or "Ghosts", but some Michael Jackson song never before officially released as a music video. Some fans say they've also noticed an announcement about a music video here https://www.facebook.com/michael.jackson.ru/ which might have been published too early and then was deleted.

"Threatened" or this White Panda's mashup? :scream: Any ideas?
I wonder could it be an animated music video that ties in with the Halloween special? Hmm interesting. Would be great to get a video for Threatened.

I quite like the mashup - apart form the chopped up vocals toward the start. I kinda wish they'd done upbeat mixes filled with horns etc for a whole album.

Aside from thinking this is another lazy project (like Off The Wall) I'm hoping they actually do some cool stuff around this. A threatened video would be awesome -- not that that would ever happen. I'm assuming the video will be for the mega mix. Threatened would be awesome given the upbeat treatment.

If a Threatened video ever happened I would fall out.
kdR7j_s-200x150.gif

Or is it the never released "Dangerous" video? Was that ever filmed or filmed and scrapped?

Back