Michael Jackson: The Experience - Discussion News And Updates Thread

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' KINECT FOOTAGE - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

How awesome would it be if the panter/MJ dancing in street/on cars part after Black Or White would be in it? To learn those moves and all that, that be crazy :)

Will the tracklists be the same of all three versions? Sure do hope they'll start showing some more Kinect footage now.

Im exhausted after playing it.. only done 3 songs lol.. no need 2 hit the gym with this game.. also it was hilarious watching my 50+ father doing billie jean on the WII lol

Is Scream on this game?
Someone tell me please..

can someone givre me final traclist of this game?

Is Money the BOTDF remix version? Might explain why it's being lumped in with Blood on the Dance Floor :s

One thing they missed: You Rock My World (it had a music video, a certain look to replicate, great dance moves, etc)

lol i have an xBox but not the Knect thing. I won my Xbox lol.i think imma buy it but never play it haha i dont have the room in my house but i still want it as it has to do with MJ haha

That's so bizarre haha. Reminds me of the You Are Not Alone 'Visionary' single having the Dangerous album cover on the back.

I love Streetwalker....I was able to follow MJ pretty closely.

That game is a workout...I did 3 songs...and that was it.

Anyone tried the Michael Jackson school yet?

this game sounds like fun!! I have never been a gamer, but I decided that I want the gme and I am going to buy a console just for that. I asked my friend who is a gamer for advice and he told me that PS3 is the best one so I am waiting for the PS3 version...

Sorry, but that advice is totally not good then. I am a big gamer myself and i own all three systems. Xbox 360 is far better. It's also MUCH more cheap and PS3 has plenty of downsides compared to Xbox 360. The only pro to PS3 could be the Blu-ray drive, i don't care for it one bit though.

If you buy a system specially for the MJ game, please go with the Xbox 360, that one has FULL body tracking,the PS3 version will be practically the same as the Wii. You still hold controllers in your hand on the PS3...for Xbox 360 with KInect...you don't hold anything in your hand...you totally dance 100% like MJ. Please think this through :)

Kinect for Xbox 360 =

[youtube]Y-iKWe-U9bY[/youtube]

PS Move =

[youtube]kPETmG_BfVA[/youtube]

Last edited:

tried to take my copy i got at gamestop back to walmart to get the exclusive version (;

diddnt work...fml

mehdiblanket;3095843 said:
can someone givre me final traclist of this game?

• Bad
• Beat It
• Billie Jean
• Black or White
• Dirty Diana
• Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
• Earth Song
• Ghosts
• Heal the World
• In The Closet
• Leave Me Alone
• Money
• Remember the Time
• Rock with You
• Smooth Criminal
• Speed Demon
• Streetwalker
• Sunset Driver
• The Girl Is Mine
• The Way You Make Me Feel
• They Don’t Care About Us
• Thriller
• Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’
• Who Is It
• Will You Be There
• Workin' Day and Night

MJStorm;3096295 said:
• Bad
• Beat It
• Billie Jean
• Black or White
• Dirty Diana
• Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
• Earth Song
• Ghosts
• Heal the World
• In The Closet
• Leave Me Alone
• Money
• Remember the Time
• Rock with You
• Smooth Criminal
• Speed Demon
• Streetwalker
• Sunset Driver
• The Girl Is Mine
• The Way You Make Me Feel
• They Don’t Care About Us
• Thriller
• Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’
• Who Is It
• Will You Be There
• Workin' Day and Night

Very nice tracklist, although it would have been better if Scream was in there in stead of The girl is mine. (No dance song at all!)

Very nice tracklist, although it would have been better if Scream was in there in stead of The girl is mine. (No dance song at all!)

No scream!!! The best thing of the game. I do not want to see Janet's face.:puke:

I am really enjoying this game. No need to go to the gym....lol

I will buy a couple more games to gift for Xmas. No doubt, the kids will enjoy this.

im upset theres no You Rock My World....

oh well im still curious about "Money" song

http://wii.nintendolife.com/reviews/2010/11/michael_jackson_the_experience_wii

Review...

Sorry Ubisoft, but it would be PERFECT if MTV Harmonix create this game instead of using creepy and luminous stupid figures of MJ...Dance Central, that is a GOOD DANCE game!

Hope the Kinect version won't SUCK like your shitty intent with Kinect Motion Sports (that is using the same player projection silouette system)...eeew!

Just to give you an idea and don't hold your hopes high
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/spo...vert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;read-review

Last edited by a moderator:

Review...

Sorry Ubisoft, but it would be PERFECT if MTV Harmonix create this game instead of using creepy and luminous stupid figures of MJ...Dance Central, that is a GOOD DANCE game!

Hope the Kinect version won't SUCK like your shitty intent with Kinect Motion Sports (that is using the same player projection silouette system)...eeew!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/spo...vert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;read-review

:lol: Thank you. At least it's not coming from me this time :p

I have the Wii version now and must say its a quite good game, but the xbox kinect version will be the best Game for sure, because its the only game that tracks the whole body!
In the Wii version it doesnt count how you move your body, just your hands.

Review...

I must stand up and defent Ubisoft on this point!
I dont know if you have played "Your Shape Fitness evolved" but this game is awesome, and it uses the same body track system as MJ The Experience!

I'm still waiting for this game and the Vision boxset to come in my mail! I dunno what's taking so long, but I can't wait. I've been watching some videos of people playing it themselves on the Wii (on Youtube), and it looks like they are just having fun. :lol: Ghosts looks like it's gonna be my fave! Love the part where the MJ animation turns into the skeleton like in the short film! :lol:

Is Scream on this game?
Someone tell me please..

I wish it was on it, that would have been great. Altough i always practice the dance moves wheneva i watch the video clip anyway.

Last edited:

For those who have already played through the game are most songs the original album versions (from beginning to end)?

And I just watched the full gamely video for "Thriller" and i was loving the lyrics at the bottom of the screen! Cuz i thought I knew the correct lyrics but the game just corrected me and made me really love that song now more than ever haha!

-Dal

Sorry, but I don't see what's the excitement. That is not Michael dancing... They should have thought about it 2 years ago when Michael was around. I'm sure he would have love the idea... This game is nothing but another fake product in my opinion...

I just got the game a day early (it hits UK stores tomorrow) thanks to pre ordering it on ebay :D And I have to say this is by far the best game I have played in a long time! ok the choreographies aren't 100% but tbh you just get lost in the whole gameplay and it's a fun way of exercising gonna be interesting to be working off the Christmas turkey with this that's for sure :p but in all honesty I do not have a bad thing to say about this (unless you want me to knitpick) and it really does let you feel what it would have been like to be up on that stage either with the King of Pop or as the man himself

... They should have thought about it 2 years ago when Michael was around. I'm sure he would have love the idea.

I understand where ur coming from cuz i agree, it would have been great if the game was done when mj was alive.

Back