Michael Jackson: The Experience - Discussion News And Updates Thread

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' KINECT FOOTAGE - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

OK...I just played it a bit...the game is hard.

So far, Streetwalker & Smooth criminal are my favourites.

I am taking a long break.because don't kid yourselves, this is a real workout.

I look forward to doing BJ, BI, Thriller & Ghosts.

BTW, The girl is mine is hilarious...very un-MJ. Maybe MJ from the Jackson 5 days...but definitely, not solo MJ.

are there varying levels of difficulty?

In the closet is in the tracklist....interesting...:giggle:

OMG! I'm playing the game on the Nintendo DS. It's really fun. All you have to do is tap to the beat on the exact target. I love this! Amazing!

I picked it back up this afternoon and had a blast I domintared Billie Jean got 4 stars :D

This gam is a blast but my only complaint is here is Another Part of me? Is it not in the US version of the game?

We are all going to be in amazing shape with this game. Our cardio levels are going to be in tip top shape haha!

I don't have Wii, I am waiting for the 360 and PS3 version next year. I am really excited for this game though :)

I noticed a mistake. Money is listed as being on the BOTDF album, I guess that also explains why MJ is dressed from the BOTDF video.

APOM is only on the WalMart version as a bonus track.

omg!!! just saw the first promo ad

Omg! So I'm sitting here watching lopez tonight and one of the commercials is for Michael Jackson the experience! Omg it was AWESOME!!!

Re: omg!!! just saw the first promo ad

Omg! So I'm sitting here watching lopez tonight and one of the commercials is for Michael Jackson the experience! Omg it was AWESOME!!!

I saw the commercials for the Experience during the break of AMA awards on Sunday. :wild:

BTW, welcome back Ginny!

that's really strange how 'Expirience' is being promoted more than 'Michael'

I don't remember when was the last time I saw commercials on any artist's album.

In the States, the best-selling albums at the moment are Susan Boyle's The Gift and Taylor Swift's Speak Now. But, I hardly see any commercials on those albums on TV at all. May be because I don't watch that much TV, but still...

I guess record companies just don't advertise on TV that much any more.

Thanks for the welcome back.

I loved seeing the video game being promoted! And your right an album is hardly promoted on tv anymore anyones album.

that's really strange how 'Expirience' is being promoted more than 'Michael'

It makes sense to advertise something that just came out TODAY, rather than something that will come out in about a MONTH.

All I got to say is....WHEW! What a workout. For those who want to lose weight/get back on shape, this game is it! That was a lot of fun. Exhausting, but fun. I love "Who Is It," "Streetwalker," and "Rock With You" so far.

Now, I'm taking a rest. I'm tired as hell! LOL!

love it!! love it! love it! dont know why mike is wearing his BOTDF get up in "Money" but whatever lol. wish scream and dangerous were including but this game is awesome! ive been playing all day and im WORN OUT!!!

xp3q0p.jpg

Can someone show a VIDEO or a photo of Money?? Please!

lol it gets promoted, cause it is out..... Michael aint out yet :)

wait aren't commercials supposed to come before the product gets out 1-2 weeks? so people can know it's going to be released? or it's because michael isn't here anymore? and they can do whatever they want?..

wb ginny. Nice to see you back :)

The game looks great. I cant wait to try it on psp ! Unfortunately for my county, we seldom advertise games so I guess I'll stick to youtube :(

I play it at the Gamescom in Cologne. It was realy funny:clapping:And i got this nice Collector:punk:
img3600w.jpg

5cimg3600wj

I ordered it online yesterday, and they are releasing it here on the 25th...tomorrow! Hopefully I can have it soon..cant wait. :)

this game sounds like fun!! I have never been a gamer, but I decided that I want the gme and I am going to buy a console just for that. I asked my friend who is a gamer for advice and he told me that PS3 is the best one so I am waiting for the PS3 version...

So I just found out that another part of me was exclusive to walmart..... Why wasn't it advertised as that? Uggggggg I got it at gamestop I'm really disappointed ):

Been playing the Wii game all morning, just brilliant, but quite tricky. Best ones so far is Ghosts and Smooth Criminal by far. I'll upload some gameplay later, of the more obscure like Streetwalker, Money and Sunset Driver.

wait aren't commercials supposed to come before the product gets out 1-2 weeks? so people can know it's going to be released? or it's because michael isn't here anymore? and they can do whatever they want?..

I dont think so, its always been that way. Expect for HIStory, we all know the video with the huge statue he shot for that. Promotions usually kick of when stuff is out for sale.

Back