Michael Jackson To Unleash World Premiere Experience At Billboard Music Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
well here's the 1990 mike

after-being-honored-by-the-museum-of-children-as-the-entertainer-of-the-decade-president-george-bush-personally-congratulates-michael-at-the-white-house(50)-m-7.jpg

Yummy!

:in_love::icecream::hungry::give_heart:

I will pass out whilst seeing this, here is the high def official live stream link: http://www.watchbbma2014.com/

so exciting, yet making me extremely nervous too.. this will be larger than life, out of this world.. mesmerizing.

Wonder what he'll wear. Hopefully not that album cover gear, as cool as it looks it so wouldn't work for this haha

I hope that fans will appreciate this and won't call the estate ''money grabbers'' etc. they're doing this for the fans.. this is clear, i welcome this beautiful tribute with open arms and i will be pleasured, whilst watching the event as it unfolds.

lol in ancient times Branca and McClain would have been burned for sorcery

I'm not ready, I hope i'm not gonna faint during the performance LOL.

It's definitely going to be interesting to say the least. I'm excited it'll be STTR but I think it would be awesome if it turned out to be a medley like Xscape and then STTR.. At least if they somehow included the bridge to Xscape it'll seem so much more poignant!

Lil Ced;4007511 said:

This is not the popular view however; this is a discussion board so, I will say how I feel.

This ideal that some can suspend belief that Michael is somehow performing on Billboard is fine for those who can do so. I congratulate you.

For myself and I dare say others … there seem to be no words. Michael died preparing for TII and yet there are thoughts of continuing the tour anyway with this technology and making music videos. Michael can continue performing for others’ entertainment as if he never left.

When does this man get to rest?!

This technology may satisfy those that want a professional, iconic, Michael Jackson but, no technology is going to bring the man back to do what he did best: being a father, being a son, being a brother, being an uncle, etc. I guess anyone who wants him back in a personal matter will have to continue to suffer the lost.

The thing about we are the world footage!! They had cameras set up for production.. Video! A bit different than footage that was never meant to see the light of day.. For example look at studio footage from bad documentary..

I both can't wait to see what this is all about and also worried about it at the same time.

They said that whilst he was recording slave to the rhythm, he moonwalked and did some of his classic dance moves! i'm so glad the whole thing was shot on film... imagine if it wasn't? hehe, but something Michael was so passionate about.. to record it 24 times it stunning, i'm so very ready to see this, and i already know it's gonna be a highlight of my life... i'll want it to last forever when it's here, but it'll be over in a flash.. haha

They said that whilst he was recording slave to the rhythm, he moonwalked and did some of his classic dance moves! i'm so glad the whole thing was shot on film... imagine if it wasn't? hehe, but something Michael was so passionate about.. to record it 24 times it stunning, i'm so very ready to see this, and i already know it's gonna be a highlight of my life... i'll want it to last forever when it's here, but it'll be over in a flash.. haha

It won't be over if you put it on repeat ;)

It won't be over if you put it on repeat ;)

that moment, watching it live though.. can't be replicated.. they do say they may be creating this kinda production for other song's in the future.. would you hope for that? i know i would.. hehe

that moment, watching it live though.. can't be replicated.. they do say they may be creating this kinda production for other song's in the future.. would you hope for that? i know i would.. hehe

Can't say really, it probably depends on how this one will be made. Is it with respect and high quality, then yes, it would be amazing to see it around the world. I wouldn't regard it as a cheap way to milk his legacy, but rather a very succesful way to prolong his legacy onto future generations. Just like Cirque and The one, probably even Thriller Live, but much much more efficient.

Can't say really, it probably depends on how this one will be made. Is it with respect and high quality, then yes, it would be amazing to see it around the world. I wouldn't regard it as a cheap way to milk his legacy, but rather a very succesful way to prolong his legacy onto future generations. Just like Cirque and The one, probably even Thriller Live, but much much more efficient.

they have taken 3 years to create this spectacle, that was done with extreme love/care and attention to detail! it is taken from newly unearthed footage of the recording sessions for slave to the rhythm, Michael was singing & dancing full out apparently! it will appear as though he is still alive, for those 4 minutes.. my mind will constantly be blown, it'll be stunning, less than 15 hours to go.

Last edited:
Looks like the show is in big trouble: http://m.ampya.com/news/Aktuell/Wird-Michael-Jackson-Hologramm-verboten-SN108928/
and BTW according to this article, "he's" going to perform STTR.

Looks like a 'well respected' news agency - only just surpassed by the BBC World service. Must be true! :smilerolleyes:

Seriously. Do some of you just trawl the WWW trying to find something to stir the hornets nest with? :doh:

The Estate has denied a duet between MJ & JB is being released, BUT they are going to have him appear on stage with MJ instead?

Really?

Ludacris talking about the MJ performance ... http://youtu.be/RtselIwfb_Y

I really really appreciate you posting this :victory:

I Love Ludacris haha and I think some of his videos titles might be so apt for tonight "Move B*tch get out the way! "Stand Up ! "Get BACK!
I think Virtual Michael will knock this show OUT! I feel sorry for those other performers! No question ! hehe

I have seen Michael live in concert, but, I must say, I am excited to watch this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back