Michael Jackson To Unleash World Premiere Experience At Billboard Music Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annita;4007029 said:
Robin Leach ‏@Robin_Leach 4 Std.

Radio dj's signed secrecy agreements to not reveal any details of the totally new technology that took 2 1/2 years to engineer the "real" MJ
Öffnen

Antworten
Retweeten
Favorisieren

The @michaeljackson spectacle is so real & lifelike it is not a hologram Sneakpreview has hardened radio dj's in tears with moonwalk dancing
Öffnen

Antworten
Retweeten
Favorisieren

Threatened lawsuit over @michaeljackson "live" appearance @Sunday's Billbolard awards will not stop the 4' remarkable experience

Zomg :shout: totally new tech?? Took 2 and half year to create? moves the most rawr DJs to tears? so in favour of this!!! The future!?! Thank you for updating! This is so exciting :woohoo::wild:

Re: Michael Jackson to Unleash World Premiere Experience At Billboard Music Awards

@Robin_Leach May 17th 2014
The @michaeljackson spectacle is so real & lifelike it is not a hologram Sneakpreview has hardened radio dj's in tears with moonwalk dancing

This is too exciting! What could it be?! A Michael Jackson android? With all this hype I hope I won't be disappointed. But, oh well, Xscape is fun anyways. :)

You know what? Maybe you should put your "hard core" fandom aside every now and then and think what is best for Michael.
I have been quite happy with what they have done and released, and my opinion is no less than yours.
I personally don't care if they have impersonator or personator or whatever, as long as it brings positive publicity to MJ and his music, as it has been ignored as discounted for way too long.

My "Hard core" Fandom? I have been in "hard core" fandom for over 20 years, its not so easy to just slot away in some place and stop being critical of the people who run Michael Jackson and I think once fans stop doing that, it gives The Estate a free ticket to do whatever they like, well it seems its going that way slowly anyhow.

You say whats best for Michael? No no no, you mean whats best for being a MJ fan xD using an impersonators body is freaking sacrilege and shows just how much people don't give a shit anymore, his movements were as important as his voice, which was also "faked in the opinions of many", as was his writing on those songs. Also the recent picture of the female MJ impersonator MJ's official facebook posted as him. Michael had high standards, his fans used to aswell, but it's starting to seem like anything with MJ on it is fantastic nowadays. I hope with this being 2 years in the making, and by the sounds of it they have made him from scratch and if they have done it correctly it will be amazing!

I am just saying, they have the tech to make MJ
Why settle for a body double if that turns out to be a case?
Keep our standards high :)

Please in future use the report, we will get to the problem faster.

Birchey.

You don't know what they are going to do at the BB Awards. IMHO, you just wanted to get your digs in before - just in case you miss out after.

Birchey.

You don't know what they are going to do at the BB Awards. IMHO, you just wanted to get your digs in before - just in case you miss out after.

No but I do know what they did at "One"..........used an impersonator Duh. And you really think I am trying to get digs in? Like The Estate are reading this and really care, i just wanted to discuss how people would feel about an impersonator, how would you feel?

I will not enjoy the show if they use a Impersonator, alot of fans will be pissed, I really want to enjoy this, but theres always the past track record of "cheaping" out on MJ, or simply "replacing" MJ, I hope this is different, from what we have heard it seems it probably is.

So instead of just quoting my posts and stating what you're opinion of my intentions around posting are why not actually add to the discussion, or if you don't like my discussion ignore it completely.

The hologram is taken from footage outta the vault, so that's not an excuse to be honest... people should be grateful... which dead artists are getting this kinda promo for there posthumous albums? best you see for Freddie Mercury is a rip off tribute by Adam Lambert, which is purely laughable. The technology is wonderful, and i'm sure it will be a real pleasure for all people when viewing it.

Last edited:
The hologram is taken from vootage outta the vault, so that's not an excuse to be honest... people should be grateful... which dead artists are getting this kinda promo for there posthumous albums? best you see for Freddie Mercury is a rip off tribute by Adam Lambert, which is purely laughable. The technology is wonderful, and i'm sure it will be a real pleasure for all people when viewing it.

There must be (Well we know MJ recorded) alot of his dance sessions, and we have seen some from around the time of STTR being recorded. With a fixed camera it should be quite easy to track Michael's movements and as you say if they did video record the sessions where MJ worked on STTR, they could track his face so the performance would match his facial expressions exactly the same as they were when he recorded the song.

They aren't really classifying this as a "hologram" are they? Didn't I see someone connected to this project refer to it as a "virtual Michael". What we are going to see tomorrow seems to be something far more advanced than the hologram as we know it.

If the technology is as advanced as my mind is imagining, the possibilities are endless.

^GAH Yes!this! :woohoo: :clapping::wild: Virtual Michael! Mind Blown!

Robin Leach just tweeted this:

Robin LeachVerified account‏@Robin_Leach ·
Secrets of the Michael Jackson Billboard Awards spectacle coming up @vegasdeluxe later this morning
7:34 AM - 17 May 2014

This is too exciting! What could it be?! A Michael Jackson android? With all this hype I hope I won't be disappointed. But, oh well, Xscape is fun anyways. :)

It sure makes you wonder. Maybe the vision of a replicant as in the movie "Blade Runner" isn't so far fetched afterall.

But I don't think it's an android. It's an optical illusion.

Oh Mr. Leach, let us be surprised!

I myself am super excited to see this on Sunday, hope it all goes off well and that not even the naysayers will have anything to say.

Why bother with all this pointless debating? This is easily the greatest time to be a Michael Jackson fan in years!!

Instead of arguing over something we currently know f-all about (they have barely confirmed anything), let's just kickback, relax and indulge in the incredible new tracks that have been bestowed upon us ^_^

They aren't really classifying this as a "hologram" are they? Didn't I see someone connected to this project refer to it as a "virtual Michael". What we are going to see tomorrow seems to be something far more advanced than the hologram as we know it.

If the technology is as advanced as my mind is imagining, the possibilities are endless.

Do You think it might have an AI structure ?

All this discussion got me so hyped , I'm so damn worried that I'm gonna miss the whole thing.I want so bad to see it live broadcast .:( Where, when? I think I'm gonna be at work anyway ..damn

What if they use Light Man?

i don't think they will, personally i think it will be something completely unseen from Michael's own archives... it hints at being slave to the rhythm, with the connection that was stated between this life like spectacle and the xscape album.. surely if Michael recorded the vocal tracks for Slave 24 times.. they must have filmed something from those sessions, plus it wasn't unusual for Michael to dance in the studio whilst recording a song, various possibilities... all are very welcomed, can't wait to see this tomorrow.

Well of course we don't know the detail of this hologram or whatever it is but the thing about using studio footage for it.. Is there would new specific things that Wud be somewhat unusual for a studio setting...

1. Full body shot film
2. The angle of the footage would have to be from audience point of view.. So not above shot, or below shot..

We will see, it really could be anything..

Well of course we don't know the detail of this hologram or whatever it is but the thing about using studio footage for it.. Is there would new specific things that Wud be somewhat unusual for a studio setting...

1. Full body shot film
2. The angle of the footage would have to be from audience point of view.. So not above shot, or below shot..

We will see, it really could be anything..

some full body shots here:

and i agree with your statement regarding that it could be anything, i am anxiously awaiting to see how it will turn out... it's something i've wanted for a long time.. and the fact it's been worked on for almost three years is great dedication, as it's ''vault'' footage, this will mean that first they scanned it at high resolution, they cut Michael's body, pixel by pixel.. which would be extremely time consuming, restoring/cleaning up this footage and finally making it work on a stage performance basis..

Confirmed: Michael Jackson's hologram is newly unearthed footage from the recording sessions of slave to the rhythm - http://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdel...ard-awards-preview-michael-jackson-imagery-i/

''I learned that Michael’s estate trustees came across undiscovered L.A. Reid recorded footage of Michael that they didn’t know existed. The lawsuit says the music will be a new song, “Slave to the Rhythm.''

I'im in tears here after reading that! Thank You fp this link :huggy:

You are welcome! :)

Oh my Jesus... I really can't believe what I read in that article. It sounds too good to be true!! I'm so full of emotion about that, I'm kind of feeling shocked.

Can it really be as good as they are saying?

They also reveal that a hologram this is it tour could be happening at some point in the future. as we know 100's of hours, from various camera angles were filmed.. would you guys want this?

''They didn’t know what they originally wanted to do with it or make with it except just wanting to capture him alive forever. That became the background format for this new technology. It might have gone to Cirque du Soleil. They might have found a way to complete the This Is It tour.

''This has never been done before. It is 100 steps beyond anything anybody has ever thought you’d experienced as a hologram. It is so real, it is so lifelike, there is no way an audience would know the artist is not there in front of them. So real an artist would actually never have to go out on tour again or need makeup for an appearance. The artist is there without being there. You cannot tell the difference.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back