Michael Jackson - Trees of Majesty - Climb A Sleeping Giant ' ( The Giving Tree )

Hi MJ Tinkerbell :give_heart:how are you xx ^^ Michaels giving tree is such a beautiful tree, and i so love what he named it too xx

:ciao: I am good mj angel I miss you :group: thanks so much for stopping by :clapping: Please PM me when you can so we can catch up on sister to sister talk :hysterical:

Ahhhhhh Thankyou MJ TinkerBell that really means alot to me :huggy:Thank You ,it would be lovely to have a chat sis to sis :clapping:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wnP_t39j-i8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It´s more beautiful in reality

redwood-forest.jpg

rain_forest11024x768.jpg

PuertoRicoPics329.jpg

3553856-a-path-between-trees-covered-with-snow.jpg

I ADORE TREES! Plants, flowers and Nature in general :girl_sigh: here, a beautiful tree poem that reminded me of Michael :girl_sigh:

LibeHickory.gif

I have no allusions as to how I am seen,
I doubt most students really notice me for most of the year.
Yes I welcome and enjoy those who find a seat at my feet, gladly sharing my shade with them,
But most simply look up as they hurry by.
Everyone knows my neighbors the Quad oaks and hickories, and the oaks down Tower Road.
For most of the year I am simply one of the large trees on The Slope.
But for a few glorious weeks in autumn, I am brighter than the sun.
I hear whispered from afar &#8220;Have you seen that big yellow tree on The Slope?&#8221;
People actually seek me out!
I do not think they realize how much that can mean to an old tree like me.
We trees love to shelter and watch over the parade of life, asking for little in return.
We just want to know that we are appreciated;
We just wish to be loved.
:heart:

MjsLovelyOne88;3751588 said:
I ADORE TREES! Plants, flowers and Nature in general :girl_sigh: here, a beautiful tree poem that reminded me of Michael :girl_sigh:

LibeHickory.gif

I have no allusions as to how I am seen,
I doubt most students really notice me for most of the year.
Yes I welcome and enjoy those who find a seat at my feet, gladly sharing my shade with them,
But most simply look up as they hurry by.
Everyone knows my neighbors the Quad oaks and hickories, and the oaks down Tower Road.
For most of the year I am simply one of the large trees on The Slope.
But for a few glorious weeks in autumn, I am brighter than the sun.
I hear whispered from afar &#8220;Have you seen that big yellow tree on The Slope?&#8221;
People actually seek me out!
I do not think they realize how much that can mean to an old tree like me.
We trees love to shelter and watch over the parade of life, asking for little in return.
We just want to know that we are appreciated;
We just wish to be loved.
:heart:

Hiya Irma :ciao:eek:h that was a lovely poem xxx

&#8220;Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.&#8221;
&#8213; Louise Erdrich, The Painted Drum LP

The Wise Old Apple Tree in Spring
The wise old apple tree in spring,
Thought split and hollow, makes a crown
Of such fantastic blossoming
We cannot let them cut it down.
It bears no fruit, but honeybees
Prefer it to the other trees.

The orchard man chalks his mark
And says, &#8220;This empty shell must go.&#8221;
We nod and rub it off the bark
As soon as he goes down the row.
Each spring he looks bewildered, &#8220;Queer,
I thought I marked this thing last year.&#8221;

Ten orchard men have come and gone
Since first I saw my grandfather
Slyly erase it. I&#8217;m the one
To do it now. As I defer
The showy veteran&#8217;s removal
My grandson nods his full approval.

Like mine, my fellow ancient&#8217;s roots
Are deep in the last century
From which our memories send shoots
For all our grandchildren to see
How spring, inviting bloom and rhyme,
Defeats the orchard men of time.
-Robert Hillyer

One of my appletrees lost another branch recently.
It´s only the top and one branch left.
It has been there for more than 70 years, giving apples and shadow and beautiful apple blossom.
When I see it in with appleblossom it reminds me of a queen

WOW :bow:
That's what I call a beautiful thread :agree:

I :heart: trees too... Trees are Magical... they stand strong and mighty high and I love to hug them :wub:

Okay, I'll snap some piccies of the wonderful trees in my area too...
To be continued :cheeky:

I saw a documentary recently about a man and his wild turkeys.
He wanted to study them and he got them while they still were in the eggs and they had no adult wild turkeys to learn from.
They used to go into the forest and these birds knew what they could eat , they had different sounds for different snakes.
They saw if something had happened in the forest since the last time, like a branch that has fallen.

They were upset when they saw a stump , the tree had had been sawed down with a chainsaw before their time but they reacted anyway.

It was so sweeet when one of them played hid and seek around a tree with a squirrel.
The man said he learned more from them than they learned from him and when he was together with the wild turkeys he could see the wildlife in the forest close up.
One evening the wild turkeys decided they didn´t want to go home with him anymore and flew up in the trees and stayed in the forest .They thought it was time for them to manage on their own,

I wish I could take piccies of the trees in my neighbourhood but they are all 'asleep' now :blush:

I will definitely take their 'mugshot' :cheeky: in spring when they wake up ;)

Or do you guys want to see 'sleeping' trees :scratch:

Beautiful pictures of Michael standing by trees. Now I know why he loved trees because they are a part of nature! If we had no trees in this world, the earth would be sick.

Okay, since it was so sunny yesterday... :D I decided to take some 'mugshots' now...

First is a tree in my lane with a family Home ;)

treewithfamHome_zpsb3e8f3cd.jpg

Second, is the little Forest at the end of my lane :blush:

mylittleForest_zpscea1e751.jpg

I personally think the trees are more beautiful in the other seasons so piccies will follow in Spring... I really :wub: this little Forest :blush:

Back