Michael Jackson v. Wade Robson, a new trial to be held

andjustice4some - Michael Jackson FAN account

@andjustice4some
·
1h

Probably the single most important issue that comes from the pre-trial hearing that happened on Feb. 28. R/S attorney: open to ADR, (possible pre-trial settlement.) MJ Estate attorneys: ARE NOT OPEN TO ADR. NO settlement.

TSCM - MJ Case Facts and Commentary

@MJJRepository
·
13h
Replying to @MJJRepository
One item you won't see pundits mention:Wade & James express they are open to alternative dispute resolutions via mediation. This is common when hoping to reach a pre-trial settlement. (Contradicting their "we just want a platform to speak!")The defense is NOT open to any ADR.
Show more

@andjustice4some
·
1h

Probably the single most important issue that comes from the pre-trial hearing that happened on Feb. 28. R/S attorney: open to ADR, (possible pre-trial settlement.) MJ Estate attorneys: ARE NOT OPEN TO ADR. NO settlement.

@MJJRepository
·
13h
One item you won't see pundits mention:Wade & James express they are open to alternative dispute resolutions via mediation. This is common when hoping to reach a pre-trial settlement. (Contradicting their "we just want a platform to speak!")The defense is NOT open to any ADR.
Show more

🙏🏽

Thanks so much for posting this.

@andjustice4some
·
1h

@MJJRepository
·
13h
Show more

What does this mean?

Yeah sure 🤣 This is just another Dan Reed lie. This guy was born in 1964 there is no way he never heard Billie Jean or didn't know it was a MJ song until a few years ago. Where did you read that BS?
Quote: How does it feel if he turns on the radio and a Jackson song comes on? Reed laughs: “You know, I didn’t listen to pop music growing up, so I was never very good at recognising his music,” he says. And then, as if he hasn’t outraged Jackson fans enough already he adds, with a final knife twist: “I didn’t even know, until halfway through production on the documentary, that Billie Jean was a Jackson song.”

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...ut-leaving-neverland-michael-jackson-dan-reed

Quote: How does it feel if he turns on the radio and a Jackson song comes on? Reed laughs: “You know, I didn’t listen to pop music growing up, so I was never very good at recognising his music,” he says. And then, as if he hasn’t outraged Jackson fans enough already he adds, with a final knife twist: “I didn’t even know, until halfway through production on the documentary, that Billie Jean was a Jackson song.”

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...ut-leaving-neverland-michael-jackson-dan-reed
This guy is so full of himself. What a joker! This just shows what a liar he is. There is no chance for someone (except being maybe in a coma or mentally ill) growing up in the UK in 80s not knowing this.

Last edited:
Imagination is everything for helping me cope with anxiety in addition to prayer to holy spirit for help as the bible says do but conjuring up fun ideal scenarios helps me a lot such as a fantasy of Mezz doing it just like he did the first time around asking the questions that only had 1 correct answer and then he goes, "isn't that right?" or "is that right?" I just LOVE THAT! So my dream is hearing someone ask Wade, "you had a full blown decade long normal heterosexual relationship following the alleged incident is that right?'' (or however long he and Brandi dated)

That's just one of mine. Train station, timing of when he was around etc... Hey, if we post a few of our own "dream scenes" maybe a little birdie will carry it to the defense y'never know but it helps sooth the anxiety for me to imagine things working out as before in every way that matters.

I can't say I see what could possibly make the outcome any different than overcoming 14 counts of sheer nonsense which was proven to be so just like now it seems to me. I haven't bothered to pay attention to each and everything said about it by the egg heads but I doubt there's anything that can't be established as nonsense or some other messy-crappy nasty evil lie.

Last edited:
So when are there gonna be new updates on the case?
The next hearing is in June, there they will discuss if the case would be considered complex or not; from that we will have a trial date. Robson & Safechucks side says they'd be ready by Jan 2025, while the Estate says they'll need more time. The expiration date is in December 2026.

Between now and June, there is always the chance that one side files a request of some sort, but unless that happens. We wait until June.

Last edited:
Wade and James trying to get this over with as quickly as possible without any examination of their claims or the leaving never land doc etc I see.

Forgive me for asking this as it may be a dumb question, but if Wade and James didn't want this to go to trial and instead want to settle this out of court, why haven't they dropped their lawsuits by now since this is going to trial? Or can they drop their lawsuits?

Reactions: SoS
Forgive me for asking this as it may be a dumb question, but if Wade and James didn't want this to go to trial and instead want to settle this out of court, why haven't they dropped their lawsuits by now since this is going to trial? Or can they drop their lawsuits?
i reckon someone is behind all of this and its not just wade , james & reed i belive diane demon is involved it wouldnt surprise me

If they drop it, then they will be starting over to try and get money, it's gone to far now, that's why they are pushing for earlier, hoping the estate will want it to go away especially with the bio coming there team are already saying that's why the estate want it later, and Dan Reed chirping up saying a film is wrong and calling him a child rapist, they are trying to sling out as much dirt as possible

If they drop it, then they will be starting over to try and get money, it's gone to far now, that's why they are pushing for earlier, hoping the estate will want it to go away especially with the bio coming there team are already saying that's why the estate want it later, and Dan Reed chirping up saying a film is wrong and calling him a child rapist, they are trying to sling out as much dirt as possible
I really love reading your responses to this. You are so wise.

Pretty sure Rolling Stone already reported that the two cases have been consolidated but I like to see official documents where possible so posting as FYI.

@andjustice4some

"Re the W/J lawsuits against the MJ companies, the judge has ruled that the cases should be consolidated. W/J requested it, the Estate did not oppose. Joint report is due on 5/22/24, next court date is June 5, 2024"

Pretty sure Rolling Stone already reported that the two cases have been consolidated but I like to see official documents where possible so posting as FYI.

@andjustice4some

"Re the W/J lawsuits against the MJ companies, the judge has ruled that the cases should be consolidated. W/J requested it, the Estate did not oppose. Joint report is due on 5/22/24, next court date is June 5, 2024"

Anymore from @andjustice4some (I don't have twitter so I don't see their tweets in chronological order)

Anymore from @andjustice4some (I don't have twitter so I don't see their tweets in chronological order)
I'm not on TwitterX either. You can see some tweets even if you are not signed up. Google @andjustice4some and you should get the last 3 tweets showing up. One of them is this tweet I've posted here and two are about Candace Owens, one of which I posted on another thread. You can click into the tweet if you want to read it in full. You won't see any replies or be able to join in the conversation, obviously, but for getting info it's not a bad system.

You can also Google @JuliaBerkowitz1 and, again, you can see the latest 3 tweets. They post various things about Michael but with a strong emphasis on the upcoming trial and associated matters.

But don't be expecting too much info from now on. As @KOPV explained, the next case conference is in June so that's when we'll get an update. That is when the judge should be setting the date for the trial.

GIMq6I3XYAA0Mr2

Last edited:
Back