Michael Jackson v. Wade Robson, a new trial to be held

And it is kicking off. It is prime time news on Belgian tv. Here we go.
Maybe not, though. Can't find it online at BBC, ITV, CNN, Sky. I haven't looked forensically but I shouldn't need to. Can't see it anywhere. There's a few more written reports online - all citing the TMZ story. But online news outlets don't seem to have picked it up. Or they're not that interested.

Not complaining.

Last edited:
IMO this is nothing new, and the public doesn't really care anymore about the allegations. However Michael Jackson and these cases are way too fascinating to forget, so someday, some bigshot reporter WILL look into them again and will do anything to exonorate him, even if it's only for money or fame too, and that will interest the public again!

Michael's legacy is forever damaged (due to his own/his advisers naivity) but I am convinced it will look brighter in the end!

What is going on in this forum?... A lot of you guys are acting all doom and gloom [...]
Anxiety isn't necessarily easy to control, though, is it? Sometimes, yes, but not always. Anxiety can be triggered very quickly if something comes out of the blue.

[...] People will talk a lot of smack regardless, so it's best of them block them out of your mind..
Sometimes it's easy to do that, other times not so much.

The music definitely helps, though. :)

I'm honestly not worried about this. In the Trials thread several people stated they wanted this to go to trial (and how wade doesnt) because they were confident wade would lose. Hasnt he lost already in the court of appeal several times? After this it's over for him. He has no evidence and will get shredded by the prosecution. So will SafeCHECK. His prior failed attempts will reflect this.
MJ was literally absolved by the FBI and exonerated 13 times. The estate has so much in their favor.
Everything has been tainted since 93
Since his skin changed color in 87 really. Even the Pepsi Burn brought him ridicule. It all changed for MJ. When he bought the catalogue, they made up their minds to see about running him through the dirt.

MJ was literally absolved by the FBI and exonerated 13 times. The estate has so much in their favor.

Since his skin changed color in 87 really. Even the Pepsi Burn brought him ridicule. It all changed for MJ. When he bought the catalogue, they made up their minds to see about running him through the dirt.
His ever changing appearance and odd behaviour did of course cause a lot of controversy but it was the allegations that changed everything from 93 - he wasn't looked at in the same way ever again.

I could live with being called a weirdo but I would be devastated if someone called me a child molester.

There are a few clear camps emerging in this forum: One group are ready to turn on Michael on a dime and start questioning his innocence. Another are willing to throw away all reason and act like everything he did was perfectly above board and acceptable. And then there are those who are a bit more balanced.

Michael and his enablers created this situation no matter how you cut it. I cannot be told that someone did not say to Michael, or that he did not intuit at any point, that having kids in his bedroom at night was entirely inappropriate. Clearly he didn't learn from 1993 so it all had to happen again ten years later.

The case 'for' Michael's guilt could be that it shows compulsion. It's as though he cannot stop himself from this behaviour. But I think the more likely explanation is, frankly, a bit of arrogance. "I am Michael Jackson, and if I want 13 year old friends, I'll have them."

There is no justification for lines like that to be crossed. He cannot have been ignorant to the fact that the world finds the behaviour to be deviant. And as such he should not at all have been surprised the kind of allegations that would come of it. But to do it AGAIN?

It's times like this I do get seriously frustrated with Michael. He surrounded himself with enablers and then rid himself of them as soon as any of them questioned him. But that's what good advisors SHOULD do - question you. He thought he could create his own universe with its own rules. Somewhere in Michael's life he needed a father figure - a father figure HE respected - that could put across hard truths to him in a way he'd abide.

Someone needed to say, "Michael, you can't be a 35 year old men having sleep overs with children" and Michael NEEDED TO LISTEN.

I am a huge Michael Jackson fan. Always will be. I grew up on his music. I play his music daily. But he's not an innocent victim. He may not be a child molester but he certainly didn't do everything he could to protect his reputation and to keep his nose clean.

And now we have another trial. I'd like Michael to win, but let me say this - LET TRUTH PERVAIL.

Whatever the truth is... let it stand once and for all and lets be bloody done with the whole subject.

I know I am going to get hate for what I am about to say, but Michael was very naive to think that him hanging out with children wouldn’t cause any issues in the future or that people wouldn’t raise eyebrows. A grown man having sleepovers with kids isn’t considered normal behaviour and I wish that Michael had people in his life who could tell him that.

I must stress that I don’t believe that Michael is guilty. I became a fan just after he died and I have never felt for one moment that he is a child molester.

But his behaviour was odd, even though his heart was in the right place. He had to be aware that him having sleepovers with kids was going to raise a lot of questions.

But anyway, I do believe that the Estate will win the trial and put Robshit in his place. But who is to say that in the future, more cash hungry ‘victims’ won’t accuse him of molestation. Sadly, these allegations will always haunt MJ and he has to take a lot of the blame, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I am not so sure other "victims" - supposed or otherwise - will come out. They've had ample opportunity to dogpile and haven't done it. Michael wont get much more dead and the Estate wont get that much richer. I think other supposed victims would get laughed out for being late to the party especially if/when Wade loses this new case.

But I am glad some people see that Michael was his own worst enemy, and it goes into more than just this kid stuff. We often bemoan that he felt forced to tour for This Is It, and that AEG somehow took advantage of him, but the man had been blithely spending and breaking endless contracts for decades, living like money was in endless supply. Surely someone told him, "yeah, look Mike, youve got another couple of years of this lifestyle before you MUST WORK".

Michael Jackson was a genius in the fields of music and entertainment and made some savvy business moves but his personal life was childish, ignorant and completely upside down as far as priorities go.

And yes, he should have seen that it would cause issues. When you're the only person on planet earth exhibiting a particular type of behaviour people are going to notice. And the whole "oh, it's cute he likes playing with kids" thing wares off when the lights go out. People's concern about that entire facet of his life is totally understandable.

If you ask most Michael Jackson fans if they thought he was guilty, they'd say no... but I am sure if you asked them if they'd let THEIR child sleep in his bed, that just as many would say a firm no to that too... it was an inappropriate behaviour no matter how anyone cuts it up and no one can tell me different.

I think there's credence to the idea that adults just wanted money, to take advantage of him, gan something from here, and treated him like an alien, and that kids only saw a person. I think he probably did relate to kids in a way that most people wouldn't. But the fact a grown man shouldn't sleep in bed with someone else's kid (or probably even their own past a certain age) shouldnt need explaining.

I am frustrated with Mike to be honest. There were other levels he could have gone to with his art had he not insisted on acting this way. He could have steamrolled the entire music industry for the entirety of the 90s and 00s with new and exciting ventures ranging from music, movies, soundtracks, stageshows. Instead he spent those years desperately trying to repair his image from the things he was doing to himself. We can blame Wade Robson and we can blame the media.... but "I'm starting with the man in the mirror..."

These allegations bring up unwanted stories from the past, it's not just Robson and Safechuck, it makes you question relationships that he's had with Brett Barnes and Omer Bhatti.

Even the likes of Terry George or those Mexican boys.

Why did the likes of Barnes and Chandler all look similar? Was that a personal preference. It's nuts that we're having to discuss this disgusting topic.

If I take off my MJ aviators and Fedora , this was some weird af behaviour from an adult man. If he was your next door neighbour, the whole street would have the pitchforks at the ready.

It would be amazing if the truth did come out as others have said and we can finally put this to rest.

I am glad there are some fans that still think reasonable about these topics. Some fans are a bit overprotective and emotional and will defend Michael no matter what.

Even though Michaels innocent love for children and missing his own childhood is not a reason to accept or justify his behaviour, sleepover and friendships with children. Even still doing it after the bad image and the first trial.. someone had to stop him.

After researching I think he is innocent (having the peter pan syndrome) and all people who tried to sue him were unreliable, liars and had money narritives. There is not one credible accuser. I just cant imagine Robson winning this with all this proof of changing stores, lying under oath, and praising Michael when he was an adult until his career failed he suddenly was molested.

In this case, lets just pray the estate wins and that the media will cover it. (This will also help take down Leaving Neverland and people who believed that hitpiece). I wont be surprised it would barely get any media attention if the estate wins but will if Robson wins..

There is also still the Estate vs HBO case but dont know how that is going.

Can i ask what Jimmy Safechuck has said since ? I was hoping he might come on our side?

I agree there are many plot holes in his story, but that doesn't mean something didn't happen.
The level of proof needed in a criminal cause is much lower. It will probably be difficult finding jurors who haven't already made up their minds. Sometimes these cases get swayed by a personal experience of a juror and they ignore concrete evidence in exchange for feelings.
I think to find someone guilty in a civil case it just has to be plausible/likely that it happened.
That's why you sometimes hear about 100 million dollar rulings. I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan, but I question many things.
Hanging out with children just doesn't make sense to me. Even hanging out with young adults would be weird.
He claimed it was because he missed out on his childhood.
That might be true, but I'm unsure that explains things. Does anyone know if Michael saw a therapist regularly?
I ask because we've haven't heard from them.
I think we'd all agree that his behaviors should have been studied and talked out with professionals.
The plastic surgery, depression, ptsd, obsession with collecting things, and the relationships with children.
He was obviously struggling with a variety of things for years.
No excuse in the world should make sleeping in a bedroom with other peoples children OK. Doesn't matter if it's 100% platonic.
He shouldn't have even been speaking with them on the phone. I've read interviews where he'd spend the entire day talking to kids on the phone. That's weird to me.....
Could Wade and others be lying? Sure.... But so much time has passed... Memories change. A victim can't remember traumatic situations accurately decades years later. That would be difficult for someone without the trauma.
Like try and recall your childhood. You only have short glimmers of experiences. Like instead of remembering an entire birthday party, you only remember the cake or gift. Can you remember just an average day? What about a vacation? Probably very little huh?
When sexual trauma happens, victims often fill in memory gaps to come to terms with things. It's like solving a puzzle. Pieces are missing. For the mind to come to terms with trauma it sometimes fills in gaps that aren't always accurate. It's also easy for others to influence your memory. It's possible Wade and others recall things happening that never happened simply because of questions, conversations, or drawing conclusions. Also please keep in mind that predators often drug their victims. I feel like that's missed on a lot of people. Drugging happens in most cases like this.
I think the statistic is pretty high that like 1 out of 5 people will have their food or drink spiked/poisoned at some point throughout their life.
Many of those people probably aren't aware it happened. I think the statistics also say at least 1 out of 10 people will be sexually assaulted or raped sometime throughout their life. The number is lower among men, but that's because men don't report it as often.
Some of these drugs erase the memory or make it more difficult to recall.
For instance, something like a roofie can make a victim forget an entire day. Sometimes up to 48hrs.
Because of this, a victim could wake up completely oblivious that anything happened. Especially if they weren't raped. For instance, if a victim is molested/penetrated in a way that doesn't cause pain nothing would appear off when they awoke. There wouldn't be evidence unless a drug screen was done. In these cases, that was never done.
Sometimes victims aren't aware of the abuse until years later. Like a kid probably isn't going to realize they are being drugged. That doesn't mean something didn't happen. The victim just had no idea anything was wrong so they didn't pay attention to certain things. In the moment, a victim can accept behavior as loving and caring, but years later interpret it differently. This is because our knowledge of the real world changes. Our understanding of right and wrong changes. Certain things can trigger memories that weren't registered as off/weird at the time.
If someone doesn't know the signs of being victimized in their sleep would they register they were? If they were drugged just enough to sleep through the night would they realize anything happened? Would they register pain with anything other than normal? I myself was victimized as a child. For years, my neighbor gave me sodas that caused me to pass out. It took me years to realize what was going on. Due to so much time passing and drugs likely involved I'll never know exactly what happened. Not knowing haunts me.
I could give you a detailed account of my memories, but I'm sure they are flawed. Times, dates, and specifics would be off. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. I know it happened. It's why I feel for every victim. If Wade and others are truly victims I'm really sorry they went through that. Everyone involved should be in prison. It's soul crushing. I'm not saying Michael is guilty. None of us will ever know.

Halfway I stopped reading.

Are you for real? You are genuinely keeping the possibility open that Wade and James are telling the truth. This is laughable to me, but it's no laughing matter at all. If you have done all the possibly research on these two there's no way you can still keep that possibility open. They are so very clearly lying, making shit up left and right.

Taj had a text of Wade after MJ's death, he was almost begging to come over and chill with Taj and MJ's kids. He was begging to be part of tribute shows, he has a super clear agenda and he knows what he's doing. He's a psychopath that if he doesn't get his way will make sure he does get it. He is the criminal, along with James who is just hoping for a easy pay check because he's pretty much broke.

I shouldn't have to put all the facts and evidence here why these two are the real criminals. As for the sleepovers, no, that wasn't ideal, I agree with that. But it was always with the parents present and from what I've read and hear it was always the children asking for it. I absolutely believe MJ never meant any malice whatsoever. But I will agree with you that it wasn't exactly smart to put himself in that position.

Dude was too trustworthy, he let truly poisonous people in and that eventually led to so much pain and eventually his passing.

When it all comes down to it, it's really simple....

Does a real victim of any crime need to lie? Do they tell multiple versions of alleged happenings? Hell no. Only one version matters, the truth. Yet these two have did exactly that, could not stick to one story. Fuck them and I hope they d.....

Yeah.

You gotta be rotten to the core to be able to do this to someone who only wanted good for this rotten ass world and look at how he is still treated to this day. Special place in hell is waiting for the ones that stabbed him in the back and still are.

Disgusting vultures.

Halfway I stopped reading.

Are you for real? You are genuinely keeping the possibility open that Wade and James are telling the truth. This is laughable to me, but it's no laughing matter at all. If you have done all the possibly research on these two there's no way you can still keep that possibility open. They are so very clearly lying, making shit up left and right.

Taj had a text of Wade after MJ's death, he was almost begging to come over and chill with Taj and MJ's kids. He was begging to be part of tribute shows, he has a super clear agenda and he knows what he's doing. He's a psychopath that if he doesn't get his way will make sure he does get it. He is the criminal, along with James who is just hoping for a easy pay check because he's pretty much broke.

I shouldn't have to put all the facts and evidence here why these two are the real criminals. As for the sleepovers, no, that wasn't ideal, I agree with that. But it was always with the parents present and from what I've read and hear it was always the children asking for it. I absolutely believe MJ never meant any malice whatsoever. But I will agree with you that it wasn't exactly smart to put himself in that position.

Dude was too trustworthy, he let truly poisonous people in and that eventually led to so much pain and eventually his passing.

When it all comes down to it, it's really simple....

Does a real victim of any crime need to lie? Do they tell multiple versions of alleged happenings? Hell no. Only one version matters, the truth. Yet these two have did exactly that, could not stick to one story. Fuck them and I hope they d.....

Yeah.

You gotta be rotten to the core to be able to do this to someone who only wanted good for this rotten ass world and look at how he is still treated to this day. Special place in hell is waiting for the ones that stabbed him in the back and still are.

Disgusting vultures.
I personally don't think it is unreasonable for someone to keep an open mind and therefore the possibility that they might be telling the truth or some form of it.

The whole situation is f*cked up! The reality is that none of us know what truly happened. MJ took a lot of secrets with him to the grave.

As of now, he's not guilty but that could change if these arseholes win this trial (if it goes ahead)

MJ was cleared of all charges but if Robson and co end up receiving money , it's an instant career death sentence and changed the opinion of MJ being an alleged Paedophile to a a convicted one.

I personally don't think it is unreasonable for someone to keep an open mind and therefore the possibility that they might be telling the truth or some form of it.

The whole situation is f*cked up! The reality is that none of us know what truly happened. MJ took a lot of secrets with him to the grave.

As of now, he's not guilty but that could change if these arseholes win this trial (if it goes ahead)

MJ was cleared of all charges but if Robson and co end up receiving money , it's an instant career death sentence and changed the opinion of MJ being an alleged Paedophile to a a convicted one.

It's really simple though. We know he didn't do shit to Arvizo, we all know about Chandler. We are really keeping the option open that the two clowns Wade and James are telling the truth? At that point I'm just done, I don't have the time, the energy, the will power to even go there. Again.....REAL VICTIMS DON'T LIE.

Yet they did, countless of times. So many holes, so many twists in their stories, yeah.....nope! Did we forget about Brandie talking what Wade was really like? How Wade was begging to have his wedding on Neverland? This was while MJ was fighting for his freedom. It shows what kind of person Wade really is.

I'm not saying Michael is guilty. None of us will ever know.[/]

He was 100% exonerated in the trial, we don't even need to talk about Chandler.

Then we have Wade and James, with tons of reasons to stab him in the back. Things weren't going so well for James and the family company, and Wade was rejected for the musical. In his diary or note he said it was time he got his, and that's when he decided to all of a sudden remember abuse. That's not how it works.

I'm sorry but if you have truly read up on all their BS claims and still keep the option open that they are not lying......

That's just beyond me.

Can i ask what Jimmy Safechuck has said since ? I was hoping he might come on our side?
wend, JS isn't going to suddenly switch sides on this. The lawyer has issued a statement about this latest development and the statement is on behalf of WR and JS. If the California Court of Appeal decides on a final ruling - which is extremely likely - it is advising that JS joins WR, i.e. both cases are heard as one bc they are essentially claiming the same thing.

Last edited:
It's really simple though. We know he didn't do shit to Arvizo, we all know about Chandler. We are really keeping the option open that the two clowns Wade and James are telling the truth? At that point I'm just done, I don't have the time, the energy, the will power to even go there. Again.....REAL VICTIMS DON'T LIE.

Yet they did, countless of times. So many holes, so many twists in their stories, yeah.....nope! Did we forget about Brandie talking what Wade was really like? How Wade was begging to have his wedding on Neverland? This was while MJ was fighting for his freedom. It shows what kind of person Wade really is.

Yes i was going to mention couple of posts back when he grew up he asked to have his wedding at Neverland at that dreadful time ...
Why would you ever want to return to a place, let alone ...want to plan a wedding, where you were supposedly abused?
Why would he even think to ask his supposed friend Michael, who was going through a great deal of pain with Neverland anyway. That is all callous , selfish ..well, it is ruthless thinking in itself.
He used M in so many ways. I hate the two face ness , With the fact he was supporting M in 2005 , walking in court, proud to be supporting Michael , Swearing on oath to tell the truth n nothing but the truth.

The California Court of Appeal just cleared the way for Robson to make his case in court.
The trial court favoured the Estate’s argument, but the Court of Appeal begged to differ, and according to a tentative ruling the case will be sent back down for trial.
Robson sued the MJ corporation in 2013 and The California Court of Appeal has reversed the 2021 decision dismissing his case.
The case was originally dismissed in 2017 after a judge found it was filed past the statute of limitations. However, a new law extending the time for child victims to file legal claims revived the case in 2019.
Then, in 2021, the judge ruled that Michael’s company had no legal duty to protect Robson from any alleged harm.
At the time, the estate said, “Wade Robson has spent the last eight years pursuing frivolous claims in different lawsuits against Michael Jackson’s estate and companies associated with it. Robson has taken nearly three dozen depositions and inspected and presented hundreds of thousands of documents trying to prove his claims, yet a Judge has once again ruled that Robson’s claims have no merit whatsoever, that no trial is necessary and that his latest case is dismissed.”
James Safechuck, filed a similar lawsuit against MJJ Productions and it too is before the Court of Appeal. Given today’s tentative ruling, it appears Safechuck will also have his day in court.
It is a sad news to hear, especially when the world just paid tribute to Michael Jackson on June 25. But hopefully, the fact that this case will go to trial, it will expose all the bogus and lies of Robson and finally put them to rest.

Here we go again...... FFS!!!

The Estate better win this because if they don't, Michael will be guilty in the eyes of the public.

His legacy will be over , movie cancelled etc and he will be known as a convicted peadophile in the eyes of many.

This is serious serious stuff folks
If you look at the comments on multiple sites... nobody is buying that bs from him! NOBODY. His legacy will be just fine!

Last edited:
Michael should have been more careful but to say he's partially to blame for these allegations is insane to me. It's not like his accusers had no choice but to accuse him. They didn't HAVE to accuse him but they did

I see some people bring up the whole sleepover thing, but it's important to remember that Michael's bedroom was the size of a 2 story duplex and everyone was welcome there, not just kids. I don't agree with that. Michael shouldn't have allowed anyone into his bedroom. Kids or adults. And tbh I hate the whole sleepover narrative because it makes it sound like Michael had kids on speed dial and was randomly calling them to Neverland for a sleepover. Which wasn't the case at all

Michael should have been more careful but he's still 100% the victim in all this.

I’m done with this shit. Only thing that matters is what happens in court. The constant rehashing everything and what about this and what about that doesn’t matter. Liable or not liable, Guilty or not guilty that’s it. Don’t torture yourself with the constant day to day BS. This won’t happen for months if not years. Done… let’s get back to the music until we have a judgement. If it’s in MJ’s favor like we expect then it will be over. If it’s liable or guilty MJ will be HISTORY.

Wade is not going to win this trial. This thread has gotten tense to say the least. We knew this was a possibility (its becoming clear who have been following this case and who havent). I welcome this trial because I dont see him winning at all. He has provably changed his story several times. The timelines dont add up (accusing MJ of molestation at the train station years before it was even built...). For the people that dont follow, Wade wanted to headline a tribute show in vegas. He was turned down, suddenly he has accusations about MJ (trying and failing to get book deals etc until the previous lawsuits for $$ (which he lost) and then LN. He also DEFENDED MJ in the 2005 trial. I believe body language experts have even concluded that they arent being truthful. So with that being said, no I'm not worried. What proof is Wade going to deliver that he hasnt in the past? It's has always been about the $$.

You know who else had sleepovers with minors and said they weren't sexual?

Elvis.

Literally had fans, had pillow fights. Like everything Michael did he did two times over.

Only his story is even more, in your face even though they say he didn't do anything.. Cause they were underage GIRLS. But I guess that doesn't seem as shocking to some because that wouldn't make him a GAY pedophile? Just a straight one.

You know whose legacy isn't "damaged"?

Elvis.

Literally just had a successful biopic, has sales on par with MJ, slightly more still possibly, treated as a god by so many. Nobody even talks about the fact he married a girl that he met when she was 14.

It's like we're so conditioned to only view Michael as "weird, suspicious, and acting strange". It's like he is literally held as the scapegoat so often. I wonder why(te)?

Yes MJ didn't need to have sleepovers, okay. We've had about 30 years to come to grips with that. But hey, he ain't the first to do it. And he ain't even the worst. Neither is Elvis to be fair. R.Kelly has them both beat and it's hilarious that people kinda even downplay that. At least he got caught.

I don't even understand these claims that MJs legacy is damaged. His legacy is, chained with an asterisk or two, but there already was some. A few nobody's claims of usual double standards is hilarious. Not everybody on earth was gonna be a Michael Jackson fan and I don't really care that they are. Michael Jackson Solo has been controversial for ages and he always will be. That's just what it is. Even the Thriller music video didn't have it's fans.

But these heinous claims need to be brought to the fore in this way. Not in another snuff piece, in a real 1 to 1 way where MJs camp can get his say. They need only get the FBI accounts to really close this door shut immediately.

You know who else had sleepovers with minors and said they weren't sexual?

Elvis.

Literally had fans, had pillow fights. Like everything Michael did he did two times over.

Only his story is even more, in your face even though they say he didn't do anything.. Cause they were underage GIRLS. But I guess that doesn't seem as shocking to some because that wouldn't make him a GAY pedophile? Just a straight one.

You know whose legacy isn't "damaged"?

Elvis.

Literally just had a successful biopic, has sales on par with MJ, slightly more still possibly, treated as a god by so many. Nobody even talks about the fact he married a girl that he met when she was 14.

It's like we're so conditioned to only view Michael as "weird, suspicious, and acting strange". It's like he is literally held as the scapegoat so often. I wonder why(te)?

Yes MJ didn't need to have sleepovers, okay. We've had about 30 years to come to grips with that. But hey, he ain't the first to do it. And he ain't even the worst. Neither is Elvis to be fair. R.Kelly has them both beat and it's hilarious that people kinda even downplay that. At least he got caught.

I don't even understand these claims that MJs legacy is damaged. His legacy is, chained with an asterisk or two, but there already was some. A few nobody's claims of usual double standards is hilarious. Not everybody on earth was gonna be a Michael Jackson fan and I don't really care that they are. Michael Jackson Solo has been controversial for ages and he always will be. That's just what it is. Even the Thriller music video didn't have it's fans.

But these heinous claims need to be brought to the fore in this way. Not in another snuff piece, in a real 1 to 1 way where MJs camp can get his say. They need only get the FBI accounts to really close this door shut immediately.
I would think all elvis ppl that would've accused him is now gone

Back