Michael Jackson’s Family Demands Estate’s Executors Resignation / Estate Responds

Well since it has been verified as real, the siblings who signed it should be ashamed of themselves. They come off looking bitter and foolish. They are clearly just looking for a piece of that pie and don't have Michael or his children's wishes at heart. Janet has her own wealth and is dating a billionaire, why don't they bug her for some money instead of continually dragging Michael's through the mud with this nonsense. It annoys me that people credit her for being "smart" for not supporting her family's hefty finances and yet when Michael tries to do the same thing he's labeled, "cold, selfish," and a whole bunch of other things.

That letter has so much anger behind it, it doesn't sound like it was written by a lawyer (or any respected professional). It wouldn't surprise me if it was written by Randy himself during a fit of rage. I'm surprised Latoya didn't sign, she absolutely HATES the estate!

Its sadder that janet is so against the estate as i thought she would be the one sibling that would be on michael's side on this

What a embarrassing letter. They are lack of common sense. I will say this if the executors resigned their position after getting tired of the Jacksons constant harassment and accusation, it would be the end of Michael Jackson's legacy. We will have more projects like the tacky wale tribute, the shady deals with shady people, the Michael children signed belts, the Jacksons signed beat it jackets, jackson perfume... I am scared to even think about that, that will be the nightmare to Michael's legacy.

I hope they dont resign either but i dont think they are afraid of the jacksons lol

WHAT????? :wtf:
kermit.gif
:perrin:

I just gotta laugh :lol:... Sorry! :fear: this family is a joke. Are they crazy or what? :blink: :doh: :sigh:

Randy Jackson ?@randyjackson8 Yes, the letter is authentic.

262ny2d.jpg

Randy Jackson ?@randyjackson8

We ask that everyone respects that this is a serious matter that will be handled by the proper authorities.

1z2issp.jpg

Really Randy? :eek:
angfw5.gif
emoticons_487_0484.gif
:coffee:

I don't think so either. They are not responsible for them just to the kids and Katherine. And Michael's wishes.

Its sad the estate are doing everything they can for katherine but it seems like its never ever enough.

Seems like sour grapes that MJ didn't name his siblings in his will.

It's so sad I realized Michael was surrounded by a flock of vultures (most of them) when he was gone! :cry:

Money rules the world, unfortunately! :sad:

What are these people thinking? This is just embarrassing.

I'm surprised Janet would've signed her name to this nonsense.

WHAT????? :wtf:
kermit.gif
:perrin:

I just gotta laugh :lol:... Sorry! :fear: this family is a joke. Are they crazy or what? :blink: :doh: :sigh:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ivy
Randy Jackson ?@randyjackson8 Yes, the letter is authentic.

262ny2d.jpg

Randy Jackson ?@randyjackson8

We ask that everyone respects that this is a serious matter that will be handled by the proper authorities.

1z2issp.jpg

Really Randy? :eek:hmy:
angfw5.gif
emoticons_487_0484.gif
:coffee:

Funny thing is they already have dealted with the proper authorities and they didnt get their way!

One would think by now they would get over it and grow up

Poor michael :(

Its sadder that janet is so against the estate as i thought she would be the one sibling that would be on michael's side on this

Janet always takes Randy's side.

She and Mike haven't been really close since the mid 80s.

don't know what's more shocking - that janet signed it or private investigator latoya didn't.

Janet always takes Randy's side.

She and Mike haven't been really close since the mid 80s.

But still she is the only sibling that was once very close to him and who also out of the jackson siblings has a similair fame to her brother, surely she can understand how mike would feel bout this if he knew

What proper authorities? The supreme court didn't think there was anything wrong with the will. They are panicking with the AEG suit. This is all about money and not Michael or his kids. I don't know how Michael dealt with all this when he was here.

I'm confused. The letter lists MJ's children then mentions his mother as Katherine Jenkins. Who is Katherine Jenkins? Also I would think a legit letter would show Michael's name as Michael Joseph Jackson and not Michael Joe Jackson.

The more I think about it the more upset it makes me..:angry: If Michael could see the way his family is yet again trying to throw it all to waste he'd be as pissed of. I just hope this whole thing is NOT TRUE and that this remains as some failed attempt to ruin what the Estate has accomplished so far.

EDIT: Just seen Randy's tweet... upset as I can be, so I'm Moonwalking out of this thread in rage for now..

There is a reason why Michael has executors of his estate because everyone would not agree and accept whoever would be in charge of it. The Estate is doing a damn good job so for them to throw there attitude in this is bizarre if this is legitimate.
Maybe something is going on behind the scenes that we don't really know about?

But still she is the only sibling that was once very close to him and who also out of the jackson siblings has a similair fame to her brother, surely she can understand how mike would feel bout this if he knew

Randy was probably closer to Mike in the late 80s/early 90s than Janet.

Not saying that to defend Randy, I would never do that, but just to say how it was.

People have an image of them being close because they used to be and they are the most famous and Janet seems decent. But they have especially not been close in the last 10-15 years.

I have no words. This family have completely lost their minds. Embarrassing doesn't even scratch the surface of this whole situation/letter. This is what greed does to you. That's how they treated Michael too, when they wanted something from him. And that's how they will likely treat his children.

I think the fans should take a serious stand in support of the Estate and Michael's wishes. I'm so tired of this family's nonsense.

it is expected. for me at least. MJ wasnt in LA and his signature doesnt realy look like his in this will. but it also obvious why Michael stayed away from his family. so sad that a lot of people making money on his death even his family. but think if he wasnt in LA who could be with him? his children, guards and nany.
i knew from day 1 that this will is not original Michael will.

i dont like this guys from estate. i dont trust them. well, i trust no1 ('cause of my life expirience) exept Michael. they're doing something good and some not.

the family needs to talk to them 1st and then ask them to resing. anyway it is very sad to see how different Michael and his family were.

Is this a Joke?

There is noway in hell the executors will resign. That will NEVER happen. The Jacksons will have to prove wrongdoing by the executors and not some fantasized conspiracies. So far the executors have done an EXCELLENT job. and even if they resign, BANK OF AMERICA will take over. So the Jacksons are wasting their time as they have been doing in the past 30 years instead of working hard like most man and women out there.

Randy and Co have no education, no qualification, no job, no managerial experience, and they want to be executors of the Estate? This must be a joke.

If the executors resign, I too will resign. I'll never again buy or endorse anything with MJ. For me, It will be the absolute end of it.

Part of the reason the Estate is doing so well is because fans like me have been buying all things MJ since he passed. Wouldn't that be really tragic if we were to stop doing that because of the Jacksons?

Maybe something is going on behind the scenes that we don't really know about?

I doubt it.-_- This war of the family because they were out of the Will. :fear: They do not accept that they are out of the Will and can not benefit anything. :nono: They are crazy to get their hands on the fortune of Michael. :ph34r: Imagine the family administering the assets of Michael :fear: ... would be a complete disaster. :bugeyed

And that's how they will likely treat his children.

This is what i fear the most. They've already used the Kids for the dodgy Wales tribute fiasco, the fake belt, the fake heal the word foundation, the dodgy AEG lawsuit, and the list goes on and on and on...

They are funny these Jack$on$. Thanks for the laugh ! :lol:

it is expected. for me at least. MJ wasnt in LA and his signature doesnt realy look like his in this will. but it also obvious why Michael stayed away from his family. so sad that a lot of people making money on his death even his family. but think if he wasnt in LA who could be with him? his children, guards and nany.
i knew from day 1 that this will is not original Michael will.

i dont like this guys from estate. i dont trust them. well, i trust no1 ('cause of my life expirience) exept Michael. they're doing something good and some not.

the family needs to talk to them 1st and then ask them to resing. anyway it is very sad to see how different Michael and his family were.

Even if this will is invalidated, the previous WILL will kick in. That previous version has MJ's signature, with John Branca as executor and with NO family members as beneficiaries. In other words, that WILL is almost identical to the 2002 WILL except that Blanket was not born yet. so in the end, it won't make any difference.

:blink:

marebear;3672065 said:
They never liked these guys running the estate in the first place. The debt is almost paid off and the for the most part they have done a good job. Did you ever see Janet at a cirque de soleil show? I find this interesting how this comes up just a few days after the article about Michael's debt almost paid off and how much money the estate has made. Don't the courts have to approve increase costs in anything like pay and all that?

I know, right? :smilerolleyes:

I'm SO glad that the children won't have total access until they're like 30 AND after Ms Katherine passes on, bless her heart, the portion she now gets goes back into the estate.

Back