Michael Jackson’s Family Demands Estate’s Executors Resignation / Estate Responds

I'm ashamed to say that they are members of his family and have the same blood as Michael. From now on, they just don't exist as far as I'm concerned. I want the Estate executors to get them to court once again and show them right. They are totally worthless and Michael had every right to exclude them from his life, his career, his will!

One very good movie comes to my mind - "Greedy", staring Michael J. Fox and Kirk Douglas. Everybody should check it out. The whole movie. Kirk Douglas plays the role that Michael played in his real life!

ivy;3672088 said:
STATEMENT FROM MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE ATTORNEYS:

Recently, a letter was posted online from some of Michael Jackson's siblings, whom Michael chose not to name in his will, questioning the document’s validity and the naming of John Branca and John McClain as his Executors. Here is a statement from attorneys for the Estate in response to the online posting:

Any doubts about the validity of Michael’s will and his selection of Executors were thoroughly and completely debunked two years ago when a challenge was rejected by the Los Angeles County Superior Court, the California Court of Appeals and, finally, the California Supreme Court.

Under the supervision of Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain have diligently carried out their fiduciary duties as well as their obligation to Michael to make sure that his Estate benefits the only family members he named in his will – his mother and his three children.

We are saddened that false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories are now being made by certain members of Michael’s family, whom he chose to leave out of his will. We are especially disheartened that they come at a time when remarkable progress has been made to secure the financial future of his children by turning around the Estate’s finances as well as during a time when so many of Michael’s fans, old and new, are enjoying his artistry through exciting new projects.

i like the amount of times they note that mj left those complaining out of his will lol

Given this whole situation I just felt like tweeting Spike and this is what he said, I know it probably is a bit off-topic but still, made me feel a tiny bit more at peace, for some reason.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>"@<a href="https://twitter.com/PiinkSushiii88">PiinkSushiii88</a>: @<a href="https://twitter.com/SpikeLee">SpikeLee</a> Please, don't let anybody ruin what you've got for us fans, always supporting Michael's legacy." I Won't.Promise</p>&mdash; Spike Lee (@SpikeLee) <a href="https://twitter.com/SpikeLee/status/225534388878848000" data-datetime="2012-07-18T10:16:03+00:00">July 18, 2012</a></blockquote>

I don't believe this. Personally, although I don't like every decision that has been made by the Estate, I still think they are doing the best they can overall to preserve Michael's legacy. I have to give them credit. This mess is way over the top. And it isn't fair to them considering all the good they've done for Michael's memory, his children and his mother, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Wow .. and Janet too? And people always said she was the 'sane' one in the family. This letter just exposed the rotten core. I've had my issues with the Estate but they have ironed out their problems and are doing a great job. Trust this bunch (randy especially) to do this right when MJ fans are starting to really celebrate something. They see success coming and suddenly they see $$ signs. I can't believe his own family are this selfish and greedy. No wonder he didn't let most of them near him.

I guess janets getting worried that the family will start sniffing around her for money so shes getting in on the act seeing as she does nothing nowadays and has alienated the fanbase (mj's) that supported her career outside of the usa.

Stale Internet Conspiracy vs BAD25 :lol: love that term the Estate used to describe the bogus claims against them

I am getting very suspicious now even more, anyone knows for sure if Randy was in the house the horrible night with Michael or who knows who were in the house with him then, that is the key to all. I asked Randy straight on twitter and maybe he banned me ....

I notice that Tito name is on document but not his signature.

I typed out the letter so everybody can have a go at it:)

Dear Mr Branca and Mr McClain,

With all due respect, and after meaningful thought and consideration, we address this letter directly to you.

WE insist that you resign effective immediately as executors from the estate of our brother, Michael Joe Jackson. For good cause we make this appeal to you, as will be represented thereon in this letter, and further revealed in the coming weeks.

Since passing of Michael, our beloved brother, you have failed to perform your duties as executors of his estate, but what you have not failed at is taking advantage of a grieving mother, father and a grieving family. Your egregious behavior first become obvious only days after his death. John Branca, when we called you regarding the will you didn&#8217;t want to interrupt your vacation. You said you wouldn&#8217;t return for four days, at which time you presented to our family an incomplete Will. The Will you presented did not have our brothers signature on it, nor did it have a signature page attached to it. When asked about the missing signature page, John Branca replied, &#8221;it was on its way, and you were having just a little problem finding it.&#8221;

The shock of Michael&#8217;s sudden unexpected passing was overwhelming to our family, to say to least. At that time we could&#8217;t possible fathom what is so obvious to us now: that the Will, without question, it&#8217;s Fake, Flawed and Fraudulent.

Amongst many other inconsistencies in the Will, there is also conflict around Michael&#8217;s location on the day he supposedly signed the Will, July 7, 2002. According to what is witnessed in the document, it is impossible and illogical that he could have been in two places at one time. We have evidence that undoubtedly supports and proves that Michael was absolutely not in Los Angeles, California, on the date of his signature reflected in the Will at-hand.

Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the moths prior to his death, that he despised both of you and that he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter. We know that and you knew that. We believe you relied on the presumption that no one would be so bold as to suggest that you would perpetrate such unconscionable deceit; but you were wrong.

Tragically your deceitful actions abrogate our brother&#8217;s hopes and dreams for the lives of his children, family and legacy. Even worse still is what you have done and continue to do right now to our mother since you fraudulently assumed the position as the executors of the estate of her son. You keep laying to her, you manipulate her, and you make promises that you know will never happen. In the midst of such promises, on two occasions, you&#8217;ve managed to get her to agree to increase your percentage of the gross income from out brother&#8217;s estate.

She is an eighty-two year old woman. Your actions are affecting her health, and on top of that, we&#8217;ve just found out she recently had a mini-stroke. Please understand, she is not equipped to handle the stress load you are putting her. She feels, as she said, &#8220;I&#8217;m stuck on the middle&#8221;. She too knows and acknowledges the Will was forged. She wants to do the right thing, and move on in the direction of justice for her son and family, yet she fears the POWERS THAT BE.

However, for some strange reason her advisors Lowell Henry, Perry Sanders and Trent, although in agreement with her regarding the validity of the Will, are telling her to disregard what she knows as fact. Instead, her so called advisors are convincing her to let them negotiate &#8220;deals&#8221; with Branca and McClain on her behalf, or is it on the behalf of all of you. Her advisor&#8217;s loyalty seems to be skewed by the percentage you offer them, preventing them from advising her properly. She has been deceived and led to believe that like AEG, you the executors, Branca and McClain, are &#8220;just too powerful&#8221;.

She is being hit from all sides. AEG is now evoking fear into our mother in an attempt to convince her to call off the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. AEG has been very vocal about how they are going to destroy her and her family publicly and blame her for Michael&#8217;s death. Since then, they&#8217;ve waisted no time harassing each and every family member, including Michael&#8217;s children in a barrage of depositions, where they are asking personal, inappropriate and disrespectful questions that, to say the least, have nothing to do with his passing. This is something children should never have to experience; neither should an eighty-two year old woman. There has been no objection from you, the executors of Michael&#8217;s estate, regarding AEG heinous and heartless threats toward our mother, our family or his children. Why?

However, you did not hesitate writing a letter to Judge Palazuelos presiding over the AEG wrongful death case, wherein, you asked the judge to keep ALL documents handed over by AEG for discover under court seal, clearly protecting AEG, but not protecting our mother nor our niece and nephews Paris, Prince and Blanket. Who are you working for? What is it that you don&#8217;t want to be known?

We know there is most certainly a conspiracy surrounding our brother&#8217;s death and now coarse manipulation and fear are being used to cover it up. Your heartless pursuit of wealth, fame and power is at the expense of our family, whose deepest desire is to give to the world a gift of hope, love and unity through our music. Though we lost our brother, we live and will continue to fight in unity.

THIS HAS TO STOP NOW;NO MORE! You will not succeed. John Branca, after our brother passed, you said to our mother, &#8220;I AM MICHAEL JACKSON NOW.&#8221; How dare you. Make no mistake, Mr Branca, before we hit the stage, we were family and still to this day we are a family. We&#8217;re not going to let anyone abuse our mother, nor will we tolerate any further attempts to divide us.

You&#8217;ve dishonored everything that our brother Michael stood for. Your greed and hasty business decisions have shown that you have no regard for the preservation of his legacy, nor the quality of work that he exemplified. You have disrespected our parents and family too many times. We do not respect you as executors, and we do not respect the projects and choices you&#8217;ve made, nor do we appreciate the public perception the the Jackson family is behind all of this, exploiting Michael our brother for finacial gain, when clearly it&#8217;s the two of you and your affiliates who do so.

We are going to take every appropriate action to seek justice and to see it that the truth be known. Be informed, we are considering retaining the law firm, Baker Hosteler, who have advised us on potential criminal misconduct in your actions. We will hand this over to the proper authorities.

Signed:
Tariano Jackson
Randy
Jermaine
Janet
Maureen

Cc: Randy Phillips; Paul Gongaware; Tim Leiweke; Trent Jackson; Laurel Henry; Perry Saunders; Howard Weitzman; Martin Bandler; Philip Anschutz; Tom Barrack

Randy has been the least vocal of the siblings so I guess it was time for him to step up. It's sad because the letter makes their mother look bad and them look like idiots. Family should spend more time worrying about Paris and her fake movie that doesn't seem to be happening and her new dubious friends like Nikki Sixx because this estate is already monitored by an ad litum for the children and a judge. Why does this always seem to happen when there is a album or something major happening with the estate? Are they doing this on purpose to hurt Mj's Estate financially. Katherine needs to sit her children and family down and tell them move on because this estate has nothing to do with them. It only belongs to Mike's Kids and they meaning the siblings have no say and never will have a say in how it's ran or receive any financial gain because of it.

I notice that Tito name is on document but not his signature.

Good point.

So it's signed by Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie. The only one I'm really surprised about is Janet. I'm disappointed in her. About the other three, sadly, I'm not so much surprised. They were the ones backstabbing Mike all the time in life and now in death as well. (Plus LaToya. That's the other surprise. That she did NOT sign. Oh well, maybe she just wasn't around.)

The major concern is if the kids are been brainwashed and what they are been fed

They contacted John Branca about a will the day after Michael passed????????? For crying out loud, I wasn't able to get my acts together for the whole week and I'm "only" a fan!

I feel so sorry for Prince, Paris and Blanket. I can see them in the future, in 20+ years time, and they will be receiving their uncles and aunts for a visit and listen to their "How are you's" and "I hope your fine's" before finally being asked if they mind sponsoring this great business deal Jermaine has been thinking of. This is so sad.

Ive just read the entire jacksons statement out to myself and family for the first time and we are all in stitches laughing our heads off. they are unbelievable. everything they accuse the estate of they have done. talk about playing the victim. but hey at least they acknowledge that alott of ppl think they are the ones using mj and cashing in instead of the estate. they got one thing right then!

Hmmm...I didn't notice them boycotting 'Immortal'....they seemed happy enough with the Estate's projects then.

I wonder if the executors will start proceedings aginst the signatories for defamation?

Last edited:

With all due respect, and after meaningful thought and consideration, we address this letter directly to you.

There nothing respectful that you address this letter to executors vie tabloid, but obviously that was the plan, wasn&#8217;t it Randy? You think that the public are stupid, but guess what, we ain&#8217;t as stupid as you are. If you think that the public take your side on this, you may want to think again. What you are selling, I ain&#8217; t buying.
Meaningful thought and consideration! Just one thought and you come up with this garbage?

WE insist that you resign effective immediately as executors from the estate of our brother, Michael Joe Jackson. For good cause we make this appeal to you, as will be represented thereon in this letter, and further revealed in the coming weeks.

You the hell do you think you are? You have no legal stand to insist anything.

Since passing of Michael, our beloved brother, you have failed to perform your duties as executors of his estate, but what you have not failed at is taking advantage of a grieving mother, father and a grieving family. Your egregious behavior first become obvious only days after his death. John Branca, when we called you regarding the will you didn&#8217;t want to interrupt your vacation. You said you wouldn&#8217;t return for four days, at which time you presented to our family an incomplete Will. The Will you presented did not have our brothers signature on it, nor did it have a signature page attached to it. When asked about the missing signature page, John Branca replied, &#8221;it was on its way, and you were having just a little problem finding it.&#8221;

This bit is confusing say to least? You say that you contacted on Branca regarding to will, but who was the family members that went to court FOUR days after Michael died to say that he died intestate? Was it Katherine by chance? Why would you even think that Branca has Michael&#8217;s will if Michael, according to you said he hates Branca and wants nothing to do with him.
Failed legal duties? As far as I can read legal documents, all I can see that they have made to fight against hyaenas from FAMILY and others, inside the court and outside.
If there is someone taking advantage of a &#8220;grieving&#8221; mother, it comes from family.

The shock of Michael&#8217;s sudden unexpected passing was overwhelming to our family, to say to least. At that time we could&#8217;t possible fathom what is so obvious to us now: that the Will, without question, it&#8217;s Fake, Flawed and Fraudulent.

The only thing that is fake, flawed and fraudulent is you and some members of Jackson family.

Amongst many other inconsistencies in the Will, there is also conflict around Michael&#8217;s location on the day he supposedly signed the Will, July 7, 2002. According to what is witnessed in the document, it is impossible and illogical that he could have been in two places at one time. We have evidence that undoubtedly supports and proves that Michael was absolutely not in Los Angeles, California, on the date of his signature reflected in the Will at-hand.

Idiots!

Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the months prior to his death, that he despised both of you and that he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter. We know that and you knew that. We believe you relied on the presumption that no one would be so bold as to suggest that you would perpetrate such unconscionable deceit; but you were wrong.

So you say Michael despised both of John&#8217;s? Why would Michael months prior his death say that he didn&#8217;t want either of them to his life or estate, when he himself hired Branca? Did Michael see to the future that he was going to die and got worried about his estate? Why he didn&#8217;t contact on any legal professional to change his will, which he had 7 years or even last few months to change his will but never bothered to du such a thing?

Tragically your deceitful actions abrogate our brother&#8217;s hopes and dreams for the lives of his children, family and legacy. Even worse still is what you have done and continue to do right now to our mother since you fraudulently assumed the position as the executors of the estate of her son. You keep laying to her, you manipulate her, and you make promises that you know will never happen. In the midst of such promises, on two occasions, you&#8217;ve managed to get her to agree to increase your percentage of the gross income from out brother&#8217;s estate.

No, its you Jackson&#8217;s who keeps laying, manipulating and making promises.

She is an eighty-two year old woman. Your actions are affecting her health, and on top of that, we&#8217;ve just found out she recently had a mini-stroke. Please understand, she is not equipped to handle the stress load you are putting her. She feels, as she said, &#8220;I&#8217;m stuck on the middle&#8221;. She too knows and acknowledges the Will was forged. She wants to do the right thing, and move on in the direction of justice for her son and family, yet she fears the POWERS THAT BE.

No, Jacksons and her own actions are affecting her health.

She is being hit from all sides. AEG is now evoking fear into our mother in an attempt to convince her to call off the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. AEG has been very vocal about how they are going to destroy her and her family publicly and blame her for Michael&#8217;s death. Since then, they&#8217;ve waisted no time harassing each and every family member, including Michael&#8217;s children in a barrage of depositions, where they are asking personal, inappropriate and disrespectful questions that, to say the least, have nothing to do with his passing. This is something children should never have to experience; neither should an eighty-two year old woman. There has been no objection from you, the executors of Michael&#8217;s estate, regarding AEG heinous and heartless threats toward our mother, our family or his children. Why?

You should have know when you sue someone, they will do anything in order to clear their name. Nobody likes to be accused of something that they didn&#8217;t do, so they are entitled to do whatever it takes to defend themselves. They are going to destroy family? They don&#8217;t need to do it, you do just fine without their help. Is this paragraph coming from Jermaine and Tito, they obviously have something on you, like who pays your kids?
Why the estate should object anything, they are not babysitters for the Jackson family stupidities. It is so outrageous to even think that when you get yourself in the hot water, you expect the estate to come and help you. They are not Michael, they are there to make money for the estate and look after Michael&#8217;s legacy the best way they can.

However, you did not hesitate writing a letter to Judge Palazuelos presiding over the AEG wrongful death case, wherein, you asked the judge to keep ALL documents handed over by AEG for discover under court seal, clearly protecting AEG, but not protecting our mother nor our niece and nephews Paris, Prince and Blanket. Who are you working for? What is it that you don&#8217;t want to be known?

More likely they want to protect Michael, something that never entered into your stupid skulls. The fact is Katherine put the kids into that position, and now you have nerve to blame the estate?

We know there is most certainly a conspiracy surrounding our brother&#8217;s death and now coarse manipulation and fear are being used to cover it up. Your heartless pursuit of wealth, fame and power is at the expense of our family, whose deepest desire is to give to the world a gift of hope, love and unity through our music. Though we lost our brother, we live and will continue to fight in unity.

Heartless pursuit of wealth, fame and power? You are talking about the Jacksons now, right? Unity my arse.

THIS HAS TO STOP NOW;NO MORE! You will not succeed. John Branca, after our brother passed, you said to our mother, &#8220;I AM MICHAEL JACKSON NOW.&#8221; How dare you. Make no mistake, Mr Branca, before we hit the stage, we were family and still to this day we are a family. We&#8217;re not going to let anyone abuse our mother, nor will we tolerate any further attempts to divide us.

I agree, no more, go away Jackson family and leave Michael alone.
I cannot see Branca saying "I'm Michael Jackson Now":)
You were family and today still are family of greedy idiots. Who the heck even wants to divide you, I think Jacksons are best kept as one unit together so their lunacy doesn&#8217;t spread any further.

You&#8217;ve dishonored everything that our brother Michael stood for. Your greed and hasty business decisions have shown that you have no regard for the preservation of his legacy, nor the quality of work that he exemplified. You have disrespected our parents and family too many times. We do not respect you as executors, and we do not respect the projects and choices you&#8217;ve made, nor do we appreciate the public perception the the Jackson family is behind all of this, exploiting Michael our brother for financial gain, when clearly it&#8217;s the two of you and your affiliates who do so.

It&#8217;s the Jackson&#8217;s that have dishonored everything Michael stood for, hey where is your mirror?
Hasty business decisions, preservation of his legacy, quality of the work.
Are the Jacksons out of their minds? The estate has done everything in their power to do what is best for Michael and his legacy, also for his beneficiaries. Jacksons don&#8217;t respect project or choices executors have made? I guess their failed tributes concerts, money making schemes were better, like making kids to sign belts, vodka ventures, etc.
Executors are exploiting Michael! Hey again, where is you mirror?

We are going to take every appropriate action to seek justice and to see it that the truth be known. Be informed, we are considering retaining the law firm, Baker Hosteler, who have advised us on potential criminal misconduct in your actions. We will hand this over to the proper authorities.

Considering, What are you waiting for? Please do so, hopefully that will shut you up for good.
In my honest opinion, this is nothing but lame disgraceful attempt to blackmail the estate to fork over the money so Katherine can pay her lawyers. They are trying to get the public on their side with their pitiful attack towards executors, therefore trying to make them feel intimidated enough to give more money.

Last edited:
Only Mrs. K. Jackson can contest the will and she didn't sign it. this is a waste of time.

Its sadder that janet is so against the estate as i thought she would be the one sibling that would be on michael's side on this

Perhaps Janet is worried that if the other siblings can't get their mitts on Michael's children's money they may start with the begging bowl to her.

I believe this was all done for publicity to defame the Estate because They don't have any legal standing to dispute the will or the Estate. I thought only beneficiaries had that right . Remember the courts threw Joe's case against the estate out because he wasn't a beneficiary to the Will. ONLY Katherine has this right and she didn't sign the letter. In fact they state in the letter they went against her advisor's. So the disgruntled siblings who were left out as beneficiaries of the will took this over Katherine's head. The letter isnt professionally written. It certainly wasnt written by an attorney. The many false and ridiculas allegations can be proven false and only makes thems seem very angry and disgruntled becuase they were left out of the will. I hope they do try to bring legal action .. so they have to prove these ridiculas statements are cause to remove the Executors.

Im not worried for the Estate in any way .. Just sad they have to endure these embarrasing antics. Will Randy's next move be to try to declare Katherine incompetent, becuase that's what they are stating more or less by saying they had to go over her and her advisors head with this.

I agree.

This letter is just ridiculous and very badly written (I wonder who by?) So they are asking the executors to step down?? And what do they plan to do if they don't?

I just can't see exactly what their problem is here, the facts at hand dictate that the executors are doing an exceptional job with the finances.... so what is it? Are they looking ahead to when probate ends? Do they resent just how wealthy Michael's children are going to be? I guess we will never know the truth, but I would imagine one part of that letter is true, KJ must feel stuck in the middle, but who put her there?

I also wonder if the family have had some bad news re AEG so are panicking if that pay check doesn't come in.

I'm fairly neutral when it comes to Katherine, I see good and bad, but right now I feel sorry for her and I think if her children are that concerned for her well-being then they shouldn't act in such a way to cause her distress.

Billie Jean 78;3672263 said:
They contacted John Branca about a will the day after Michael passed????????? For crying out loud, I wasn't able to get my acts together for the whole week and I'm "only" a fan!l

Where did you read that they contacted on Branca day after Michael passed?
In their statement says:
Your egregious behavior first become obvious only days after his death. John Branca, when we called you regarding the will you didn&#8217;t want to interrupt your vacation. You said you wouldn&#8217;t return for four days, at which time you presented to our family an incomplete Will.

Katherine and Joe run to court 4 days after Michael passed saying that he died intestate, meaning that Michael died without will.
Their actions doesn't make any sense!
First they go to court to say Michael died without Will, then they call to Branca about the will?

Bubs;3672253 said:
I typed out the letter so everybody can have a go at it:)

My take

3 years later? You knew all the "issues" with the will and how they run the Estate but you waited 3 years?

Since passing of Michael, our beloved brother, you have failed to perform your duties as executors of his estate,but what you have not failed at is taking advantage of a grieving mother, father and a grieving family.

just last week it's announced that the Estate earned $475 Million, almost paid all the debt. Furthermore the Estate bought a new house, renovated Hayvenhurst, paid Katherine's debt to Moonies, provided her loans, and is now considering Katherine's request for more money. From every account they did perform their duties.

Your egregious behavior first become obvious only days after his death. John Branca, when we called you regarding the will you didn&#8217;t want to interrupt your vacation. You said you wouldn&#8217;t return for four days,

So Randy is admitting that they called Branca about the will , yet they went to the court saying Michael died without a will. Basically is he admitting to perjury on their part? You might remember that Guardian ad Litem - I think- claimed that Katherine knew about the will. This does verify that Jacksons made a move for the Estate & Executor position with knowing damn well that a will exists.

at which time you presented to our family an incomplete Will. The Will you presented did not have our brothers signature on it, nor did it have a signature page attached to it. When asked about the missing signature page, John Branca replied, &#8221;it was on its way, and you were having just a little problem finding it.&#8221;

so? the guy had just came from a vacation, he did find the full will and filed it with the court

Did it take you 3 years to realize this? Actually no it didn't. Joe filed an objection and got rejected. Even Katherine were given the option to challenge the executors without losing her beneficiary position, yet she didn't follow it through. So you knew the will was "fake, flawed and fraudulent" from the start and you made legal moves against it. As Estate is saying Jacksons are again bringin up stale theories.

Another same old point. Wasn't this issue already solved by witnesses saying that they wrote the wrong place? There you have it.

Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the moths prior to his death, that he despised both of you and that he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter. We know that and you knew that. We believe you relied on the presumption that no one would be so bold as to suggest that you would perpetrate such unconscionable deceit; but you were wrong.

So is the theory that before his death, Michael was going around talking about his death and his Estate and giving statements of who he hates? Yet he never made a new will and he rehired Branca. So hearsay at best.

Tragically your deceitful actions abrogate our brother&#8217;s hopes and dreams for the lives of his children, family and legacy. Even worse still is what you have done and continue to do right now to our mother since you fraudulently assumed the position as the executors of the estate of her son. You keep laying to her, you manipulate her, and you make promises that you know will never happen.

$475 M in earnings, top earning artist, top US tour, top film, debt free, excuse me but what is the complaint here?

In the midst of such promises, on two occasions, you&#8217;ve managed to get her to agree to increase your percentage of the gross income from out brother&#8217;s estate.

Their fee was only increased once. From 5% to 7%.

If she's in the "middle" that means there's another side to this middle which is these siblings. If you don't want to put her to the "middle" then do not start this ish.

However, for some strange reason her advisors Lowell Henry, Perry Sanders and Trent, although in agreement with her regarding the validity of the Will, are telling her to disregard what she knows as fact.

I'm guessing the "strange" reason is probably because her advisors know that she can lose her beneficiary position if she challenges the will with hearsay and such. What she thinks she knows doesn't matter unless she can prove it. Didn't you learn this from AEG case? For example saying " Michael told me he hated Branca" is hearsay, Branca simply can counter that with producing his 2009 hiring letter.

Instead, her so called advisors are convincing her to let them negotiate &#8220;deals&#8221; with Branca and McClain on her behalf, or is it on the behalf of all of you. Her advisor&#8217;s loyalty seems to be skewed by the percentage you offer them, preventing them from advising her properly. She has been deceived and led to believe that like AEG, you the executors, Branca and McClain, are &#8220;just too powerful&#8221;.

She is being hit from all sides

The only reason she's being hit by AEG is because she sued them. It's not like AEG started to harass her out of blue.

AEG is now evoking fear into our mother in an attempt to convince her to call off the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. AEG has been very vocal about how they are going to destroy her and her family publicly and blame her for Michael&#8217;s death. Since then, they&#8217;ve waisted no time harassing each and every family member, including Michael&#8217;s children in a barrage of depositions, where they are asking personal, inappropriate and disrespectful questions that, to say the least, have nothing to do with his passing. This is something children should never have to experience; neither should an eighty-two year old woman. There has been no objection from you, the executors of Michael&#8217;s estate, regarding AEG heinous and heartless threats toward our mother, our family or his children. Why?

Let me tell you why because you sued then and made heinous claims against them and they are defending themselves. It's their basic legal right to question their accuser. If Katherine and MJ's kids refuse depositions and/or answering questions, AEG can get the case dismissed. (remember MJ- Vaccaro lawsuit in 2005 when Michael didn't sit for his deposition?).

Estate is a unrelated party in this lawsuit. What is Katherine's 7 lawyers are good for? Why can't they object? Oh wait they did.

I don't believe this because you don't write letters to judges making requests about the cases, you file motions. There was no such motion.

Plus the documents handed over discovery is not public either to start with , it's not like Katherine or AEG is lodging the 140 or 220,000+ pages with the court. They do not. They just give it to the other side.

Furthermore there's a confidentiality agreement between AEG and KJ, and any such thing is only stopping the sides from making the documents public themselves in other words leaking them. That gives Katherine the right to mark documents as confidential as well and guess what they marked Tito's deposition as confidential. They can simply mark KJ's and MJ's kids responses, documents, depositions etc as confidential as well. They don't need Estate to defend them, they have the power to protect themselves.

If and when any of the discovery is used during the trial, it becomes public record.

The biggest lie is that Jacksons are in "unity" who are they kidding? They aren't in unity at all. Half of the family didn't sign this, half of the family are working with the Estate. There's no such thing as "unity" when it comes to Jacksons.

Again no unity. And MJ Estate is Michael Jackson, Jackson family isn't Michael Jackson. It might be hard to accept for the Jacksons but this is the reality.

You&#8217;ve dishonored everything that our brother Michael stood for. Your greed and hasty business decisions have shown that you have no regard for the preservation of his legacy, nor the quality of work that he exemplified.

And what Jacksons did was high quality and for preservation of MJ's legacy? Let me list them
- cheap belts
- deals with porn producer Mann & Vaccaro who Michael fought against for years
- cheap perfume with a fraudster
- a museum that could not even get not for profit certification

The list is too long but there's nothing there of quality. On the other side you have the number 1 concert movie TII and number one concert Cirque. Michael is on the list of top selling artists - alive & dead.

You have disrespected our parents and family too many times. We do not respect you as executors, and we do not respect the projects and choices you&#8217;ve made, nor do we appreciate the public perception the the Jackson family is behind all of this, exploiting Michael our brother for finacial gain, when clearly it&#8217;s the two of you and your affiliates who do so.

It's no secret that they don't respect the Estate executors, it's shown from their every attempt that goes behind them. so this is no surprise. The public perception has nothing to do with MJ Estate. If people have the perception that Jacksons are exploiting Michael, it's due to the deals they make. For example if you go into business with Vaccaro who turned over evidence to Sneddon, the people will think you are in it for financial gain and exploiting Michael. It got nothing to do with MJ Estate.

Yes please do. This the same old thing 3 years later recycled is getting old. Take it to the court, challenge the will, challenge the executors and end this for once and for all. For once put your money where your mouth is and stop creating dramas when there's a new project or there's a good development for the Estate. Let's end this.

Bubs;3672288 said:
Where did you read that they contacted on Branca day after Michael passed?
In their statement says:
Your egregious behavior first become obvious only days after his death. John Branca, when we called you regarding the will you didn&#8217;t want to interrupt your vacation. You said you wouldn&#8217;t return for four days, at which time you presented to our family an incomplete Will.

I'm sorry, that was my mistake, I got it all wrong because I'm still mad at all this mess.

Lord Jesus, this is so embarrassing and that letter, who the heck wrote that letter. Talk about badly written, do they really expect folks to take them seriously after reading that "letter." LOL!

The thought of all of that money has "apparently" caused Randy Jackson to lose his mind! The news from the other day most likely sparked this latest incentive. The Estate of Michael Jackson is doing wonderfully and some members of the family just can't take it, only because they are not reaping the benefits. I mean, their actions are as easy to read as A - B- C.

In my opinion, the others are just following Randy's lead in the hopes that they too can gain finacially.

AND THAT LETTER. LOL! Who ever wrote that joint needs to be smacked in the back of the head.

The so-called First Family Of Music (not all, but some), sound like a bunch of bitter, ungrateful, greedy, tacky, jealous folks who should be ashamed of themselves.

If they were hoping to get the fans on their side, in my opinion, they are sadly mistaken! MY support will always be with The Estate of Michael Jackson.

Their fee was only increased once. From 5% to 7%.

Which is still under the going rate in this kind of cases.I think I read it somewhere it is 15%.
------------------------------
-----------------------------
The paragraph above is confusing, are they going or not?
He says We are going to take...
Next line We are considering.....
Next line We will hand.....
Maybe it is on his head what they might be doing after all?

I'm sorry, that was my mistake, I got it all wrong because I'm still mad at all this mess.
Don't worry, I'm mad too, feel like :banghead

I'm well and truly saddened to think about that Michael's lovely kids live these hyenas around, or have any interactions with them.
God knows what kind of brain washing is going on:-(
When they'll be adult or old enough, I hope they seek the truth and stay away from these greedy and insane members of family.

Shocking, yet believable. Tis the Jacksons after all, but I can't believe Janet who is wealthy in her own right, also chose to co-sign this BS! What, is she not happy with her own money? Rebbie must have run out of things to sell and the brothers' tour ticket sales must have been under-whelming. They are also surely set to lose the case against AEG. Grasping at straws aren't they?

This is just very low, but trust, they can go even lower and have. Their accusations are a load of tosh. If by some misfortunate family members were the executors, they wouldn't-couldn't have achieved half the success of what the rightfully appointed guys have achieved.

I'm disgusted at them, and the fact that they would have poisened Michael's 3 children as well to ensure the torch is passed on to continue their fight and ensure the full family is supported for generations to come.

I hope and pray the Executors fight on and don't throw in the towel at any point. It can't be easy around a bunch of ungrateful leeches.

I still cannot believe that they are so easily lead by the lawyers or who ever is advising them. Of course there are lawyers whispering they ears that "we can win this case for you and you can control the estate". Since they only see dollar signs they agree with the lawyers and at the end result is that they lose the case and they'll be accusing the estate for all the mess, and the only ones to get money are the lawyers:angry:

There are lots of accusations on that letter.
Accusing the executors for fake will.
Then accusations for Trent (cousin of Katherine), Saunders and Henry for taking money from the estate executors and not doing their work properly, and finally AEG for harassing the family members.
I wonder which one of the accused is the first ones to take steps towards to court room?

Last edited:
Great posts ivy and bubds u know im still laughing after reading that statement. this morn i was so angry when i saw this thread but after reading their statement its cheered me up no end .its the best laugh ive had in along time.

and to think kj wants the estate to pay her lawyers. u think they would have waited for a reply before accusing the estate.

Back