Michael Jackson’s Family Demands Estate’s Executors Resignation / Estate Responds

Thing is with that heal the world letter - the denial that mrs j wrote it was issued by her lawyer adam streisland, and the very next day he was fired by mrs j which clearly wasn't a coincidence.

I realise that this time her new lawyer is saying things, but that's probably because he was denigrated in randy's letter too, i don't see it as him making a formal statement on mrs j's behalf. Lawers can only do their client's bidding and he might end up the same way as streisand if he carries on making anti-family remarks. It's just that i feel in a showdown between family v executors, mrs j will always come down on family - maybe that was the purpose of the jacksons' letter to force mrs j to choose a side, idk.
I still see mrs j meddling in estate business, like with her alliance with brett livingstone strong who's art collection is the subject of the thome lawsuit, and i remember her issuing a statement around the time of latoya's i know who killed mj book tour, saying something like, "so far i haven't seen any evidence suggesting the executors were involved in the death of mj" which isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

I'd really like to know where Katherine REALLY stands in all this.

As much as I am disappointed that Janet has put her name in this absolute stupidity, it can't have anything to do with her wanting money. She is listed in the top 10 richest women in the entertainment business, and on top of that she personally pocketed at least 20 million dollars from her last tour alone, whatever her motives to signing it, it can't be for her own financial gain. I don't even think she wants to protect her money, because to be fair she's done well enough protecting it up till now. I assume she has just taken Randy's side on the matter, I'm extremely disappointed with her though, this is the sort of thing I would have thought she'd stay clear of.

The sooner this madness is completely put to an end the better. It doesn't take a fool to realize that the estate have done an immaculate job handling MJ's affairs, whether you like them or not!

Yes shes protected her money in the past but the rest of the family have never found themselves in the situation they are now in.and the situation they will be in when kj dies. mj always paid for everything. that is slowly stopping to the point it will stop altogether when kj dies. what will happen then? i bet janet doesnt want to know and is supporting randy for both reasons. ie supporting him no matter what and realising shes gonna be the only one with money. as its not like the family dobt have selfish motives. janet especially considering the way she has acted

The reason the letter is demanding that the Executors voluntarily step down is because there is nothing legally that can be done to force them out. The Executors have done an excellent job in handling the Estate and they have been very successful in increasing the value of the Estate. Every decision that has been made for the Estate has been taken to court and approved by a Judge. The fees they charge for their handling of the Estate started at a rate far below average and they are still below average for an Estate this complex. You better believe that if Bank of America takes over the Estate it will charge a lot more than 10 percent.

When the Will was being probated the family kept demanding that one of them should be an Extecutor so someone could represent the family's interest. Threre probably would not have been that much of a negative outcry over the Michael album if one of them was listed as the Executive Producer. Another concert video release would be great if it also combined the Jackson 5 so they could get new royalties. Any project would be great if the family can get part of the proceeds.

From the begining they felt they should be entitled to part of the income of the Estate. They can see now that they will never be made a part of any future project. So now that the Estate will be in the black and have no financial liablities they have become desparate to get a share of it. Even they have to see from their previous failed attempts and the "Unity Tour", they cannot bring in big bucks for themselves. Reality TV doesn't work for them, that A&E program left people with a bad taste in their mouths concerning some of the brothers personalities.

This letter bothers me more than anything else the family has ever done. I know I should not be so concerned but these actions are so disappointing. They are willing to exploit their mother for an opportunity to get to the Estate. I never would have believed that.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-in-reply-to="226796393635921920"><p>@<a href="https://twitter.com/KingMikeJ">KingMikeJ</a> continued check-ups by docs are standard weeks/months after. And "rest" is rest, wherever it may be</p>&mdash; Steve Dennis (@SteveDennis71) <a href="https://twitter.com/SteveDennis71/status/226798552867827712" data-datetime="2012-07-21T21:59:23+00:00">July 21, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

(Steve Dennis was Jermaine's ghostwriter for his book).

People and fans MUST be able to distinguish between the Jacksons as artists/public figures and their real life personalities.

The Jacksons who have written, signed and supported this defamatory letter are the real life personalities, they do not have anything in common with the artists/public figures that have once sung:

All the colors of the world should be
Lovin' each other wholeheartedly
Yes, it's all right
Take my message to your brother and tell him twice
Spread the word and try to teach the man
Who's hating his brother, when hate won't do
When we're all the same, 'cause the blood inside me is inside you

CAN YOU FEEL IT? CAN YOU FEEL IT?

The moment they sent this defamatory letter to the tabloids, they tried to gain sympathy from the fans and music lovers who support them as artists/public figures.

Well you notice the brother, Jackie, who wrote those words along with Michael didn't sign the letter. So I think he meant those words. Marlon and Jackie have proven themselves time and time again as being the decent ones. The rest? God only knows what they are thinking.

Way too easy to blame the Estate for Katherine health issues - if she has.

Who made the 82 years old Katherine travel to Japan/Tokyo to launch Michael Jackson Children Foundation AND PROMOTE the Jackson Brother Live Tribute there ?
The Estate ? Nooooooooo. Her sons

Who brought Katherine to London to promote MJ Tribute in Cardiff and made her have interviews on interviews ?
The Estate ? Nooooooo. Her sons

This list is not exhaustive.

A shame how they can exploit their own mother for their per$onal interest$.

The reason the letter is demanding that the Executors voluntarily step down is because there is nothing legally that can be done to force them out. The Executors have done an excellent job in handling the Estate and they have been very successful in increasing the value of the Estate. Every decision that has been made for the Estate has been taken to court and approved by a Judge. The fees they charge for their handling of the Estate started at a rate far below average and they are still below average for an Estate this complex. You better believe that if Bank of America takes over the Estate it will charge a lot more than 10 percent.

When the Will was being probated the family kept demanding that one of them should be an Extecutor so someone could represent the family's interest. Threre probably would not have been that much of a negative outcry over the Michael album if one of them was listed as the Executive Producer. Another concert video release would be great if it also combined the Jackson 5 so they could get new royalties. Any project would be great if the family can get part of the proceeds.

From the begining they felt they should be entitled to part of the income of the Estate. They can see now that they will never be made a part of any future project. So now that the Estate will be in the black and have no financial liablities they have become desparate to get a share of it. Even they have to see from their previous failed attempts and the "Unity Tour", they cannot bring in big bucks for themselves. Reality TV doesn't work for them, that A&E program left people with a bad taste in their mouths concerning some of the brothers personalities.

This letter bothers me more than anything else the family has ever done. I know I should not be so concerned but these actions are so disappointing. They are willing to exploit their mother for an opportunity to get to the Estate. I never would have believed that.

I was disappointed, too, and I thought I had reached a level of just indifference where most of them were concerned. I think the disappointment comes from believing Michael genuinely loved them all. He sincerely said it too many times for it to have been some obligatory mention he made for public consumption. If he didn't mean it, he simply didn't have to say anything about them, but he ALWAYS made a point of doing so.

So he loved them, but also felt he owed them nothing. He didn't feel he had to work with them or share his hard earned success with them. He helped them when and how he wanted to. His will reveals he didn't feel the need to continue to help them in death. That should be respected.

Their sense of entitlement comes from some delusional belief that Michael Jackson and the Jackson Family are synonymous. That's not the case and MJ made that clear when he struck out on his own and never looked back. They are not entitled to anything. They shouldn't be insisting on anything regarding his estate. It's not their business. It wasn't when he was alive, and it isn't now that he's gone. Their trying to play the sympathy card regarding their mother is just shameful and very very disappointing to me as an MJ fan. But I've got a feeling, MJ would NOT be surprised at all. That's probably why he left them nothing, even though he did love them.

The more I think about this letter the more I believe this is about AEG case. Half of the letter was dedicated to bring out AEG and they were practically crying for help from the estate. They know they are in deep s..t with that one and need help. They are trying to get estate to agree to fork over money to pay for lawyers.

This bit of the letter is very telling:
--------------------------------------------------
AEG is now evoking fear into our mother in an attempt to convince her to call off the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. AEG has been very vocal about how they are going to destroy her and her family publicly and blame her for Michael&#8217;s death. Since then, they&#8217;ve waisted no time harassing each and every family member, including Michael&#8217;s children in a barrage of depositions, where they are asking personal, inappropriate and disrespectful questions that, to say the least, have nothing to do with his passing. This is something children should never have to experience; neither should an eighty-two year old woman. There has been no objection from you, the executors of Michael&#8217;s estate, regarding AEG heinous and heartless threats toward our mother, our family or his children. Why?
-----------------------------------
The bolded part is just too funny, they mess up and they want the estate to help, just like they did with Michael:angry:
Randy cannot claim that the will is fake and demand them to resign, and next moment ask them to help.
It's like Jekyll and Hyde wrote that letter:)

Also spent half thought of why Janet was involved and signed this letter. Maybe she had to give deposition and it brings out something that she doesn't want everybody to know. I do think she might be heading to money problems if not there already. As far as I know, in his last years, Michael didn't support sibling, siblings kids, cousins etc, so Janet had to do that, so Janet purse might in a skinny side.

Half thought why Joe and LaToya didn't sign it. The moment the public or tabloids sees or hears anything from Joe or LaToya, they know it is not credible, so family for that purpose left them out. Unfortunately the siblings that signed that letter and gone to same category as Joe and LaToya.

Their sense of entitlement is ridiculous and arrogant of them. I am tired of them talking that all of Michael's success was theirs too. It wasn't. I didn't see them working as hard as Michael did when he created all his work after the jackson 5 days. They can be proud of their time with Michael as the Jackson 5 and all their work but after that it had nothing to do with them anymore. Michael went on to even greater things. If Katherine is stresses or ill it's because of her own children. She should have cut the purse strings a long time ago and let them fend for themselves. Adults in their 50s and 60s requiring their 82 year old mother to take care of them is ridiculous. They should be taking care of her. Michael was not entitled to take care of the jackson family. It was never his job to do so and his will shows he never wanted it to continue anymore. Everything were for his children as it should be. Most people would look at them and say grow up already.

^ oh wow, another thing there is some resentment Janet have towards Michael. Janet seems to blame his career for the reason why they weren't close as they were when they were kids. Remember she told Oprah the family began to lose him during "Thriller" when he became the biggest star on the planet but she also got married during that time and moved out. Also as a child & teenager she was in Michael's shadows which without a doubt frustrated her and people were like hey you're Michael Jackson's little sister and she would reply "no, Michael Jackson is my brother". When she finally had breakthrough success in 1986 with her Control album people would say she's the female version of her brother and she would shut that down and say no we have different styles. As the years went by and she became a superstar in her own right interviewers would always ask her question about MJ and still to this day they still do now they want her to talk about the kids too (specifically Paris) which probably annoys her even though she won't expressed that outwardly. I remember in 98 she told oprah she wasn't going to dicuss her brother anymore years later she still being asked about him because the media have this fascination with him plus his name attract ratings. When people think of Michael the phrases(well postive ones) Global superstar, Pop/Cultural icon, Legend, Thriller etc, never was he Janet Jackson's big brother unfortunatey it can be said the same for Janet you would hear pop icon but michael's name always is thrown in the equation when the subject of Janet comes up. which is where the resentment comes in, she's probably like I'm successful in my own right so why is there still a need for me to discuss my brother? Also in Leonard Rowe's book he said Janet was angry at Michael b/c she and the other siblings wanted him to join the reunion tour and he refused and she left the room not b/c of the so called drug intervention. she felt he's given her the cold shoulder during this time period her career went to a decline and might have fight like a slap in the face to her since she supported him during his difficult time

also here's a video of Janet in 1990 talking about life with her family and around 1:44 the interviewer ask is there any serious competition in the family and she there was envy b/c her & the siblings wish they would have broken the records Michael did with Thriller

here is some of 1997 interview with vibe magazine discussing Michael
16m1swn.jpg

29w76yp.jpg

Janet also said this
Sep 5, 1997

''I've decided with this project, I'm not gonna talk about my brother anymore," she said. ''That's just something I'm doing for myself. But I will say this: I think a lot of people were just waiting to tear him down. He's taken a lot, and he's brought some upon himself, too, in all honesty. I love my brother, and I think he's wonderful. He's been in this business since he was a kid, and it's real difficult sometimes . Nobody stays on top. ''

Last edited:
What I'm really worried about is Michael's children in all of this. That is to say, when Katherine does pass away (let's hope that's not for a LONG time) they are going to have to take on the family themselves with this nonsense. Thus, I hope Katherine is around until they are well into adulthood.

I think it's about time some of the family got off their backsides and made their own money. If the music and tours aren't working, then they'll have to find another way. Time to stop leeching off of Michael. I don't doubt they loved their brother, but that's not the issue here.

Like one user's comment I read, something like "Looks like 5 pages of why Michael stayed away from his family to me." Couldn't of said it better myself.

Maybe I shouldn't say this and people will think I am crazy but when I hear someone like Latoya talk about Michael it actually comes across warmer than when Janet does.I am not a fan of Latoya but I just feel that way for some reason.

Maybe I shouldn't say this and people will think I am crazy but when I hear someone like Latoya talk about Michael it actually comes across warmer than when Janet does.I am not a fan of Latoya but I just feel that way for some reason.

I agree..I didn't like the way Janet went on Oprah after Michael died either, with Tyler Perry and talked about drug interventions, and how they knew for years, and that they tried multiple time. She made him sound like a full on junkie. I've always been a fan of Janet (No where near on the scale that I am for Mike) but she's rubbed me up the wrong way with this. Also she shouldn't be broke...When she did the tour last year, and she came to my home town it cost me something ridiculous like $450 to see her..I was 3 rows from the front so I could see she was lip synching and she never really interacted with the audience...It was just come out, sing a few songs, walk off, the end.

I have to keep reminding myself that these people, these siblings of Michael, are grown men and women. They are parents and they are grandparents. They've had their whole lives that make their own money, and yet they chose to live off of there baby brothers success. Everyone knew right from the start that none of them had the talent, not the talent like Michael did, so they should have been prepared for their careers to come to an end, and they should have had plans, business plans to invest their money in so that they could keep brining the money in to support their lives, and their only children.

I personally would never ever accept money from my own siblings to support my lifestyle. I see nothing wrong with helping each other out when times are tough, but if you are relying on someone elses money with no intention of paying it back or making your own, then there is a BIG problem with that. These 'cubs' of Katherine's need to have their heads pulled in, but i'm afraid it's too late for them, at their age they are now who they are and I don't think there's any changing that.

I watched the video again last night of the Jackson 5 being inducted into the hall of fame, and it was so obvious even then. Those four brothers were front and centre, fighting for the microphone, while Michael stood away from the group and to the back. These brothers have always been hungry for fame and money while Michael was always more humble, from memory I think he was the only one to thank the fans (I might be wrong on that) but he was definitely most humble, even walking off the stage, he walked to the back away from the group and Jermaine went over and whispered in his ear and Michael seemed to ignore him just giving him a nod of that head.

This family, as someone also said earlier, had dissapointed me beyong belief.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A missing person's report was filed Saturday night for Katherine Jackson, the mother of pop icon Michael Jackson, after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.The 82-year-old matriarch of the Jackson music family left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, said Jackson's lawyer Sandra Ribera.

Traveling with her was her oldest daughter Rebbie Jackson.

Ribera believes Jackson may be with Rebbie Jackson.

But when Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, called Rebbie Jackson and another aunt, singer Janet Jackson, over the past several days, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.

"The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."

"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.

Jackson is in the midst of a dispute between several of her children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.

CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.

Jackson has not called Michael Jackson's three children, who have lived with her since their father died three years ago, Ribera said.

Katherine Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said.

"I'm concerned that she would never do this," Ribera said. "We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."

The sheriff's robbery-homicide unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/22/showbiz/michael-jackson-mom-missing-person/index.html

Last edited:
Los Angeles (CNN) -- A missing person's report was filed Saturday night for Katherine Jackson, the mother of pop icon Michael Jackson, after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.The 82-year-old matriarch of the Jackson music family left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, said Jackson's lawyer Sandra Ribera.

Traveling with her was her oldest daughter Rebbie Jackson.

Ribera believes Jackson may be with Rebbie Jackson.

But when Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, called Rebbie Jackson and another aunt, singer Janet Jackson, over the past several days, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.

"The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."

"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.

Jackson is in the midst of a dispute between several of her children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.

CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.

Jackson has not called Michael Jackson's three children, who have lived with her since their father died three years ago, Ribera said.

Katherine Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said.

"I'm concerned that she would never do this," Ribera said. "We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."

The sheriff's robbery-homicide unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/22/showbiz/michael-jackson-mom-missing-person/index.html

:no: I hope she's ok.. :(

With all the drama that is going on Katherine STILL did not contact the kids to calm them? WTH is going on?

I'm utterly disgusted at Jermaine and Randy- this is all their doing. Unbelievable that Katherine's own children have 'kidnapped' her, and leaving her 3 grandchildren who are depedent on her alone to fend for themselves. It's sickening.

The above article says it was Trent who filed the report :

Jackson's nephew, Trent, filed the report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office.

Also,at the end :

Jackson's manager Lowell Henry questioned Jermaine Jackson's claim that a doctor ordered her to leave her home and not communicate with her grandchildren.

What a mess..I'm so disgusted and angry.

Paris just tweeted this :

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson

yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now .

OMG I am just so worried

With all the drama that is going on Katherine STILL did not contact the kids to calm them? WTH is going on?

Yes, but does she know that her absence has become a real drama in the media? Do we actually know to what degree she is able to follow the media's reports on the internet? What if her children have told her that they were in contact with the Kids all along and that they told them they were alright?

Damm it, I go to sleep thinking it can't possibly get worse than that and what do I read in the morning?

I tell you one thing, if Katherine is aware of the seriousness of her disapearing she deserves some serious consequences. To leave her grandchildren alone without contacting them for a week is disgusting and so not something I'd believe her to be capable of.
However if she isn't aware of it, then she should finally draw a line that her own children could never again cross. The heck, she should get a 24/7 bodyguard that would follow her everywhere but the bathroom!

New tweet!

@ParisJackson
"@ParisJackson: the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying"

Wtf!?!?!?

Dr White?!?!?

New tweet!

@ParisJackson
"@ParisJackson: the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying"

Wtf!?!?!?

Dr White?!?!?

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

New tweet!

@ParisJackson

Wtf!?!?!?

Dr White?!?!?
We don't know who is feeding Paris this information. She is only a kid. I highly doubt this is true.

:bugeyed WTH!!!!!

Paris posted that in her twitter, she must be really worried!!!
What time is in LA? She is up in the middle of the night worrying :bugeyed

She could mean the other doctor, addiction doctor that testified for defence.

"matriarch of the Jackson music family left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, said Jackson's lawyer Sandra Ribera."

Jermaine earlier tweeted this
Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5
This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period.

I would like to know, did this same doctor order Katherine to attend their concert too?
She cannot be too bad if she was able to go and see their singing, but then again, brother could have been so bad that Katherine's condition to turn to worse.

I HATE the Jackson siblings. This is so so wrong, those kids are worried sick and left with a Nanny. They're this desperate for money that when she's found safe and well (fingers crossed) that this family is going to be humiliated beyond belief as well as naming Mrs Jackson as a bad carer for "abandoning" 3 young kids.

Please find her!

I find it hard to believe Katherine would not have contact with her grandchildren for a week. Something seems weird. I hope she's okay. If something happens to her those Jackson siblings will be held accountable.

The Jacksons letter accuse the Executors of robbing Michael's childrens ( Blanket 10yrs. old and his Mother Katherine Jenkins) of their inheritance. is that Blanket's mother?

Last edited:
Back