Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

oops wrong link >.

Last edited:
Vision is worse with the Refugee remix. How could Sony possible think that it is better than the original? But please, do tell more about One More Chance :)

It's beautiful, I love it!!

Let me just say, it's very clear that the short film is unfinished, all it needed was some tweaking and polish and it would be complete, my only complaint is that Sony should've added better camera position, most of it is behind Michael, but you can see his smiling face a lot.

Also Michael is VERY energetic in OMC, he starts jumping on tables, kicking lights and smashing drinking glasses around the area, does some awesome dance moves, fluid as always. This MUST be seen by everyone! :)

how's the book? does the video have a story line like thriller or is it just music from beginning to end

The book is not half bad, few pics i've never seen before.
The short film starts with no music at first but quickly catches up and ends when the song is done.

*Sigh*. I was afraid of that.

Why, Sony, why? :( Why to replace the original with a shitty remix? I will still buy it, but it means one less good video on the DVD for me.

I actually want this remix, I've got the original already... I want this because Mike dances with the girl more... :wild:

Last edited:
I'm sure someone will post the omc video on YouTube before long!

I hope the remasterd videos are done well, Thriller has been dying out for remastering for years!

Moonwalker777,

does the videos has a excellent quality ?
Can you share the video , One More Chance ??

Please and thanks a lot!

These MJ fanatics / drama queens need to sit down. They are pissing me off a lot more than the Jacksons, the estate and Sony....combined.

Their holier than thou attitude is just laughable.

Back