Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

Take Away The Link! Its Not Legal!!!, Sorry! :( And I'm Sending It To Everybody That Wants It. It Takes Time, But I Would Do Anything For You Guys :)

Last edited:
I think this is the first time I have seen so many "pm me please" posts in 1 thread. lol
I want (or I'm trying) to wait 'till I get Vision to see the full video.

Having said that I really can't stop myself.... will someone please PM the teaser to me as well? :)

I think this is the first time I have seen so many "pm me please" posts in 1 thread. lol
I want (or I'm trying) to wait 'till I get Vision to see the full video.
seriously. i keep thinking there's discussion about the DVD going on in here, but it's just a bunch of "pm me please" over and over. lol

i, however, can and will wait until the DVD is released. so please don't pm me. thanks. :)

You guys have no patience whatsoever :D

I think I'll just wait 'til I get the boxset so I can enjoy it properly. So don't PM me, please! :p

You guys have no patience whatsoever :D

I think I'll just wait 'til I get the boxset so I can enjoy it properly. So don't PM me, please! :p
It's not like you can watch the whole video. it's only 5sec of new footage.

Someone has a snippet of OMC, that's why all the "pm me please"'s???

I haven't yet told mom my one and almost only Christmas present wish :D

It's not like you can watch the whole video. it's only 5sec of new footage.

Yeah, I know the pm's were about a snippet. Or a 'teaser', if you will. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't criticizing anyone, just pointing out the lack of patience. :)

Back