Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

Seriously though, someone here said we'll probably only see MJ's back, but why? There's several photos of Michael on the front during this, plenty actually....shouldn't this mean they are also in video then?

Yes there will be shots of MJ from the front too. don't worry.

I don't know if it will be EPIC. One can hope of course. But from what we've been told it was not all finished, so it's a video MJ would never release. (if it's true it wasn't finished)

If it's true then we will see many parts being from behind - means we will see most of MJ from behind. Of course there will be side shots, and some from the front too. Maybe some up-close from the front also.
But I would think that there would be scenes in which we would see MJ from the audiences view. I don't know if these were recorded. Cause here there is people on the scene, so maybe that's what they didn't finish.

^^^

MJ also used a double in They don't care about us.

It's the Brazil version. One of the last shots.

"MJ" is seen from a long distance, sp you have NO chance at all to see it is not the real MJ.

Originally Posted by MJLand_ro
there's a sneak peak on the net
There is? Where? I'd love to see a sneak peek. There is? Where? I'd love to see a sneak peek.

sneak peek PLZZZZZ!!
PM me thanks!!

Do NOT post this video on this website. Material that is being released is copywritten and the site can get in a lot of trouble if they are found to have it here.

This is going to be enforced heavily. Don't try it.

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

Thanks for the pics!

Many will prolly disagree with me.. but while im excited to see OMC video I kinda think it wud be "smarter" to use the footage for a new video for a new released song.. instead of all vid compilations.. they cud prolly make a whole new video out of that footage and be as if he filmed it for that song..

But a part of me just wants to see it as it was ment to be too..

I want it the way MJ wanted it. - And this is as close as we get to that.

OMC will be emotional to watch.

Back