Michael Prince & Brad Buxer - Secret Project (Confirmed MJ related - Post #155)

Re: Michael Prince & Brad Buxer - Secret Project (maybe MJ related)

@ashtanga: are you able to stop posting senseless things like that? please :)
just for overview-reasons..

angfw5.gif

Thanks for the information, Gaz. But personally, I don't believe the Estate

I DO believe that they told you no album was in the works. But that's exactly what they should be doing; lowering our expectations then immediately surprising us with the announcement. Besides, Michael Prince has hinted at a new album twice in the last few months, the biggest hint being the photo of him and Brad Buxer working on a SECRET project. There's nothing else it could be. Not to mention that, to comply with the Sony contract, they have to have five more releases out by 2017. Of course they could skip this year and give us two next year but there's an even smaller chance of that happening.

Just... Estate, please. We don't want another Cirque du Soleil soundtrack. We want the album that Michael was putting together, the release Michael wanted to give us.

Just... Estate, please. We don't want another Cirque du Soleil soundtrack. We want the album that Michael was putting together, the release Michael wanted to give us.

I think... We should not despair. That will happen when the Estate decide that the time is right to do and do it well made. Not just us wanting new songs and bla bla bla.... because there are a lot of things around that the Estate have to look carefully... We have to have patience. ;)

:fear:

MICHAEL PRINCE JUST POSTED THIS ON HIS INSTAGRAM:
So many hard drives spinning and humming, new tracks from MJ soon will be coming. This just made my night!

http://Instagr.am/p/W3cys6jwBh/

yay! This just made my day.
I also heard that new unreleased stuff will be AWESOME.

:wild:

As a very long time fan I became used to waiting several years between new albums when Michael was still with us so I learned patience. Well worth it for a new release. :angel:

how can i imagine that:
do they have original harddrives or are they copying all the terabytes in their rooms to new harddrives?
or are these harddrives unbreakable anyway?

If this new project has

I Am A Loser
Do You Know Where Your Children Are (the original version)
People Of The World
Days In Gloucheshire

I will grinning ear to ear for weeks lol

Thank you for keeping us well informed . I am looking forward to Days In Gloucheshire mostly If there is a chance to hear that .

Could they be working on a project related to the recent Thriller-related trademark registrations? I think it could be....

Guys,

I'm sorry to burst some bubble's, the estate has confirmed to me there is no planned album at this point including covers or any projects involving those mentioned,

Sorry, but as soon as they hint at anything I will let you all know.

I wonder what is going on if the estate confirmed to Gaz that there is no project involved with those mentioned, and now MP says they are working on project :scratch:

Anyway, whether something comes out now or later, I'm happy:D

MICHAEL PRINCE JUST POSTED THIS ON HIS INSTAGRAM:
So many hard drives spinning and humming, new tracks from MJ soon will be coming. This just made my night!

http://Instagr.am/p/W3cys6jwBh/

Maybe these are the hard drives LaToya stole from MJ's house the day he died. I hope they are, all 2008-2009 material. Finally!

So excited! There is so much to this!

So excited! There is so much to this!

Do you think it is just 2008-2009 material created with MD Prince, Brad & Neff-U? Or older stuff from 80's and 90's?

Do you think it is just 2008-2009 material created with MD Prince, Brad & Neff-U? Or older stuff from 80's and 90's?
No idea, really, I would just assume he got tons of tracks from many different eras, but (imo) most importantly, the tracks that were registrated last year (or was it last, last year)?

So the Estate confirmed there are no plans for any albums at this point nor any projects with MP and Brad... makes you wonder, doesn't it. I think MP is going solo on this one.

No idea, really, I would just assume he got tons of tracks from many different eras, but (imo) most importantly, the tracks that were registrated last year (or was it last, last year)?

So the Estate confirmed there are no plans for any albums at this point nor any projects with MP and Brad... makes you wonder, doesn't it. I think MP is going solo on this one.

I would like that. Estate would mess it up for sure. MD Prince, Brad and Neff-U should do the whole project by themself without Estate and Sony, and then offer it to Estate and Sony as a finished product that just needs to be released.

Or the Estate is involved, but they don't want to build euphoria to early, so they lied to Gaz?

Going solo?

I would like that. Estate would mess it up for sure. MD Prince, Brad and Neff-U should do the whole project by themself without Estate and Sony, and then offer it to Estate and Sony as a finished product that just needs to be released.

Or the Estate is involved, but they don't want to build euphoria to early, so they lied to Gaz?
That's what I dont get, why lie to Gaz?

I can only see this one way and that is that MP is doing this without the Estate's involvement (going solo, SoCav).

"but they need the Estate's permission to release", well, maybe they don't somehow

That's what I dont get, why lie to Gaz?

I can only see this one way and that is that MP is doing this without the Estate's involvement (going solo, SoCav).

"but they need the Estate's permission to release", well, maybe they don't somehow

They absolutely do. But the way I see it: They saw what happened with the last album (McClain & Teddy touching the songs they didn't originally worked on, songs from different eras on "studio" album, fake songs!...) and decided to do an album with dignity, respectfully, finish the whole project just like MJ would wanted. And then go to the Estate and Sony and offer them the finished product, take it or leave it. And you know that they'll take it.

If this new project has

I Am A Loser
Do You Know Where Your Children Are (the original version)
People Of The World
Days In Gloucheshire

I will grinning ear to ear for weeks lol

Don't forget 'cant get your weight off me'!!!!!!

And 'A Place With No Name'!

So happy we were right!

And 'A Place With No Name'!

I don't think that Brad and MD Prince would work on Dr. Freeze's song. And especially on Rodney Jerkins' song (Can't Get Your Weight Off Me). I'm pretty sure they are working on the material MJ was working in 2008-2009 period like Loser, Hollywood, Days In Gloucheshire, Monster (the real one) and maybe MD Prince & Neff-U songs: Water (the real one), Silent Spring, Lady of Summer, For The World...

I believe last year there was a denial from Justin Timberlake's camp that HE was working on a new album of his own. Of course he was but they didn't want that to get out. It's just PR?

Great news! Just hope they promote it right this time!

Great news! Just hope they promote it right this time!

Few years ago I really cared about charts and promotion and stuff like that. Nowadays I'm just happy if we get an album with actual Michael Jackson vocals. I just don't want mix of songs from various eras and producers (like MICHAEL album). An all Brad Buxer/MD Prince/Neff-U album would be the most amazing album ever. Just listen to JT's new album. It's amazing! One producer for all songs and you get that feeling of listening to an album and not a compilation of songs.

Back