Michael Suited Purple soooo much ....

Michael suited purple very well ?..

• yes! agree with you Wendi !

Votes: 49 64.5%
  • no, not purple..another color like....

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • whaaa? EVERY color, Wendijane!!! somebody close this thread lol !

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters
Michael+Jackson+Smooth+Criminal+rare+picture.jpg

Isn't his shirt navy blue!? :scratch: :blink:

Guys where is the purple one where he gets an award and has on purple lipstick and purple jacket? That is my favorite. Can someone post it PLEASE?

ASH that is not the one. It is the one we had in the thread next to his children when the kids made a speech at the grammy's. He has on purple lipstick. This one above is more red. His outfit is a true purple color. If anyone can find it, you can.

144 yeah that hair style is great and really fits him.

Ash where is the one where he has a long purple jacket and purple lipstick and an award in his hand.

I've seen lotta pictures of Michael wearing purple, but this has become a fave omg :wub: :stars: plus the black leather pants..done :dribble:
536526_337066496391921_334973440_n.jpg

Ash where is the one where he has a long purple jacket and purple lipstick and an award in his hand.
:thinking:

Damn :doh:, I can not remember... :(

Me neither. You mean to tell me there's an MJ picture out there that I've never seen before?

Petra, are you sure it's not a photo shopped pic?
And purple lipstick??! Huh?:blink:

The only one I can think of, is MJ is wearing a long white jacket accepting an award with,
I think it was with The Backstreet Boys.

I can't seem to find the full length picture at the moment.
michael-jackson-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame.jpg

2001: Michael Jackson is inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

th_536747995_364f62e6b3ed_122_871lo.jpg

images

It's not disappointing, I like it a lot both ways. I didn't realize it was the L.A gear shot until sometime after I had posted it :hysterical:

Another goooooooorgeous pic of him wearing purple (and a very 80's denim jacket lawl, loving his signature sailor patch) :heart: :swoon:
tumblr_kutxs6QTIS1qza6kmo1_1280.jpg

Though purple is not my Fav color, nor would I particularly wear purple, Michael sure does look good in it,... frankly He looks good in All Colors, IMO! :wub: :D
Thanks for the Thread and all the Beautiful Pix being shared here!! :yes:
Is this one here already? :unsure:
OMG-He-s-Wearing-Purple-michael-jackson-20517099-500-674.jpg

Well, have a look at this.... :)
michael-jackson-6-purple.gif

Purple is MY very fave color and I hadn't noticed Michael wore so much purple until I came to this thread :D and yes the L.A Gear press conference is a stunning look, he was gorgeous there :wub: LOL @ the filename :rofl: thanks Sunnie :kickass:

Editing because I found this super rare gorgeous pic of Michael, I think he's wearing the same purple shirt :wub: :wub:
15957_186272952437_692352437_288128.jpg

and some purple pants n.n
15957_186272602437_692352437_288122.jpg

Last edited:
Another (rare) gorgeous picture of Applehead wearing the beautiful purple color :girl_sigh:
487662_439396362796839_239546177_n.jpg

^ Love that shirt .Thank you :angel:

michael-jackson.jpg
Little bit of purple edgeing there ?

Back