Michael Suited Purple soooo much ....

Michael suited purple very well ?..

• yes! agree with you Wendi !

Votes: 49 64.5%
  • no, not purple..another color like....

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • whaaa? EVERY color, Wendijane!!! somebody close this thread lol !

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters
1b863a04.jpg

0023.jpg

pl-2.jpg

Purple is a beautiful color on Michael..:love: ...I think he looks beautiful in every color...:D ..Thank you for this thread wendijane..:hug:

mj01slide.jpg

every single color.. right ? :heart:

thanxs everyone for posting here...and the beautiful pictures you all took time to post/shared .means alot :yes::wub: :angel::angel:..:scratch:.annnd..yeppers...i kno this pic might be a little bit o/t to include here but .........as it felt right, i just had to include this ...{there seem to be tiny bit of purple in this one as well:wild: } :angel:

mj01slide.jpg

every single color.. right ? :heart:

thanxs everyone for posting here...and the beautiful pictures you all took time to post .means alot :yes::wub: :angel::angel:..:scratch:.annnd..yeppers...i kno this pic might be a little bit o/t to include here but .........as it felt right, i just had to include this ...{there seem to be tiny bit of purple in this one as well:wild: } :angel:

Wow, that's cool. Is that an early form of "Lightman?" Sure looks like it. The colors of the rainbow or better, every chakra...I'll shut up. :ph34r::D

Wow, that's cool. Is that an early form of "Lightman?" Sure looks like it. The colors of the rainbow or better, every chakra...I'll shut up. :ph34r::D
nooo dont "shut up" i love your thoughts, pace :wub:
hes like an aurora borealis angel :yes:

nooo dont "shut up" i love your thoughts, pace :wub:
hes like an aurora borealis angel :yes:

Yeeeeeah! Exactly. Love it, what a sweet description, I love it.

Hehe, of course the "King" would like his divine purple, that purple "thousand petaled lotus", the "Crown Chakra". Very appropriate...:wub:

Yeeeeeah! Exactly. Love it, what a sweet description, I love it.

Hehe, of course the "King" would like his divine purple, that purple "thousand petaled lotus", the "Crown Chakra". Very appropriate...:wub:

yes! pace, i agree and i love your post too. this could run so deep :mello:.:angel:..ah . gets more beautiful every time . .. :wub:

"The color associated with the crown chakra is Violet. Violet is the ray of spiritual mastery.

Pale Lilac means cosmic consciousness and love for humanity.."

this color family sounds like michael to me.:yes:

Last edited:
^^^ beautiful!!

I had a dream of him once where he wore a silk shirt. The color was a faint, faint lavender of a silver hue. It was GORGEOUS. I have never ever seen such a color awake in life. It was stunning.

Was an amazing dream. He was standing in a rotunda- more like a Shakespearean Globe theatre. Only he called it "Pantheon". He came over to whisper something, "see the Pantheon? You see it?"
I didn't see any other deities besides Maestro himself- who was holding a guitar in one hand, balancing on a wodden plank. He was about 60 pounds heavier than June of 2009- he looked amazing. His hair was back to about shoulder length, nice make-up. Kinda like this.
MJThisIsIt46.jpg

The pants he wore were like this, make-up similar. Only the hair was much looser.
69324_147506325294648_100001058436826_243056_7654090_n.jpg

72554_147506938627920_100001058436826_243059_704008_n.jpg

I clearly recall because I thought to myself that his backside looked very delicious. In that dream he heard my thoughts, turned around and started laughing how I still didn't understand how he'd hear my every thought. I was mortified beyond belief, he wasn't. Was a nice dream, I gotta say. :D

Last edited:
Me luvs Michael wearing Purple so much! :woohoo: in_love: He looks difinately sexy! :heat:

If I'm not mistaken, this one is part purple (sorry if I am)

gq2.jpg

]

Oh....this is the one I love Michael looks so beautiful here it is my favorite picture his eyes are so deep and lovely and those curls are splendid. Thank you for sharing this with us he is so beautiful!!

Thanks for those purple piano pics! I always thought his house looked cosy, not out of proportion, like these huge mansions. His living room looked cosy, all this warm wooden accents in every picture. Even the floor looked cosy enough that you'd feel comfy enough to walk all over with your different colored socks.

Would have loved to sit there with a glass of wine and dissect some music and art, his sanctuary. He didn't have to share even pictures of it, yet he did.

^^^ beautiful!!

I had a dream of him once where he wore a silk shirt. The color was a faint, faint lavender of a silver hue. It was GORGEOUS. I have never ever seen such a color awake in life. It was stunning.

Was an amazing dream. He was standing in a rotunda- more like a Shakespearean Globe theatre. Only he called it "Pantheon". He came over to whisper something, "see the Pantheon? You see it?"
I didn't see any other deities besides Maestro himself- who was holding a guitar in one hand, balancing on a wodden plank. He was about 60 pounds heavier than June of 2009- he looked amazing. His hair was back to about shoulder length, nice make-up. Kinda like this.
MJThisIsIt46.jpg

The pants he wore were like this, make-up similar. Only the hair was much looser.
69324_147506325294648_100001058436826_243056_7654090_n.jpg

72554_147506938627920_100001058436826_243059_704008_n.jpg

I clearly recall because I thought to myself that his backside looked very delicious. In that dream he heard my thoughts, turned around and started laughing how I still didn't understand how he'd hear my every thought. I was mortified beyond belief, he wasn't. Was a nice dream, I gotta say. :D
I love these pictures! :blush: :heart:

Any colour, he's always sexy and incredibly gorgeous :girl_aww:

He honestly looks amazing in ANY colour...like is there any colour he cant pull off??
i think not! ;)

Back